A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Finale (finally)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones and Miss Paris pt5 (11/5 update)

Post by Executionus »

Your post sounds remarkably similar to how I felt working on Summer Camp of Playville, where it started to feel like a second job instead of something fun. That's why I cancelled that project. It won't work if you try too hard to force yourself to write, so just relax and brainstorm random concepts instead. Eventually you'll hit something that gets your mind going again and you'll be good to go again.
ely

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones and Miss Paris pt5 (11/5 update)

Post by ely »

You only have to write when you are truly inspired and have time to write. We will learn to wait. ;)
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones and Miss Paris pt6 (1/27/22)

Post by Nikolai »

Paris wasted no time after my command, she stepped forward towards the naked and spread open teacher's aid with the objects I've chosen at the ready. Jones craned her neck downwards, if she wasn't so tiny she'd likely of given herself a double chin trying to look down her body, past her perky tits and rosy small nipples, down her slim little tummy, and over her bare and smooth, flawless pubic mound, under which her pussy was helplessly spread and even her perky asshole was winking at the class. Her legs has been helplessly pulled over head diagonally and open, by the ropes I'd snaked through the drop ceiling supports, then Paris had snipped her panties off to give the class and camera(which never stopped broadcasting to the two large smart boards in the classroom) an undeterred view of our substitute teacher's most private orifices. Jones had attempted to squirm and close her legs to no avail, her panties being snipped off her body left my little unicorn, bare. Naked. Humiliated. And trapped with more to come.

Throughout this experience I had watched her expressions and eyes, I'd watch them dampen, watch them peer around wildly, watch them close in an attempt to wake up from the nightmare she was in, but it was at this moment, watching her look down her own exposed body, that I may of seen her newest, most worried, and embarrassed look. Her face was flushed red permanently from the embarrassment but somehow it turned another shade or two as she watched the magnifying glass in Paris' hand near her pussy, and she heard the cheering perverted teens. This red face was different, was it a deeper humilation at her privates being so closely inspected and soon to be "taught" with? Or was it anger at the woman whom she likely blamed atleast partly for this, being the hand doing so? While Paris got to keep her ugly artsy underwear set, poor Jones was unable to cover an inch of her body, her own pussy lips and asscrack being spread enough, that even her naturally hidden bits, had no shelter from the florescent lights, the gawking students, or the large glass object that was about to magnify those very tiny details for everyone and the cameras?

I debated to myself as Paris slowly worked her shaking hand towards Jones' quivering pussy lips. And concluded it was probably a mixture of both causing the deeper reddening face, the fact that the magnifying glass furthered the exposure and humiliation, but also the anger at Paris, who I had personally witnessed sneer as she snipped Jones' panties off, and I'm sure Sam had seen as well as she looked into Paris' eyes pleading for her not to do it, and was met with cold, unempathetic, even slightly excited eyes.

The students giggled and cheered louder than before, snapping me out of my mostly unimportant thoughts, the magnifying glass had reached its target, the large circular glass was now in the center of Jones' spread eagled legs. Her entire pussy which was already clearly visible and presented, was now blown up x100 to size. This was the cause of the giggling, her tiny pussy was now comically large under the magnifying glass. Every millimeter of her most private organ was now being seen on a much larger and intimate scale. Her little coin slot pussy, which usually contained and kept the various pieces to her anatomy hidden from the world, hidden from herself even, was now helplessly spread and magnified for the audience and camera.

Jones stopped peering her neck down at the live view, and turned to view the screen visible to her, casting her demise for easier viewing and documenting on screen what my camera was capturing for later..she saw with her own dampened eyes her once tiny pussy, comically blown up by the magnifying glass in Paris' hand. My camera girl made sure to get the best angles and even temporarily zoomed into her face and the rest of her body at times.

All of this happened in the seconds after my command, but it felt like an eternity, an eternity of heaven for me and the audience, and hell for poor little Jones.

"So now that we can a very clear and intimate view of Miss Jones' anatomy, I will begin pointing out the various parts that make up the female genitalia..." Paris said with somewhat of a shaky voice.

"..right Miss Candace?..that's what you want me to do?"

She seemed confident in that she understood her task, but still fearful of making a misstep and upsetting me, I'd liked her that way, I wanted her to be on edge, submissive, she needed to understand that she could just as easily be the naked and bound girl beneath the magnifying glass, being poked and prodded at. She needed to fear that and listen to every word I said, until I made that fear a reality.

"Yes Miss, continue." I smiled encouragingly to her.

Paris' ass, with her Starry Night panties still buried deep in her crack, and my handprints littering her bare asscheeks, would be the focal point and blocking the view of Jones' spread pussy for the audience, if it wasn't for my brilliant casting of the video to the screens.

Paris' free hand came into view of the camera, with the chopsticks I'd given her in a traditional grip, parted in a V as they approached Jones' squirming womanhood. The V'd sticks reached the helplessly V'd legs. Paris once again had a wicked look in her eyes as she rested each stick on either side of Jones' blossomed lips.

Just as before, as soon as the dull sticks touched her, Jones froze and stopped squirming, I assumed it was fear of stabbing her sensitive bits with the dull sticks. I think she could imagine what Paris was about to do next, her eyes were staring at one spot in the ceiling, horrified and teary eyed, no longer scanning the room, or looking around wildly, its as if she was just trying to wake up, dissappear, or otherwise will for an out of body experience.

Paris spoke to the class as she spread the V'd sticks that she had rested on Jones' outer lips.

"Well to begin class, this..

(She let the sticks spread and close a couple times for emphasis, being gentle with her fellow teacher's privates, but cold and uncaring with her dignity)

..is the human vagina, the female genitalia.. or Ms. Jones' pussy, whatever you want to call it, the human vagina is made up of several key parts, I'll be pointing these parts out to you..take notes if you'd like.

Jones' pussy was already hopelessly spread but the chopsticks peeled her lips even further apart, not enough to hurt her, but testing the limits of how far she could open and how much Paris could expose, combined with the magnifying glass, there was nothing left for imagination. I could clearly see inside her pussy, I could see her peehole, and even her little clit was popping out from under its hood.

Paris pulled her hand holding the chopsticks, back and away from Jones' pussy. Her lips went back to their position before Paris' prodding, but the ropes still wouldn't let them close into their natural resting place.

The students had mostly gone silent, in awe of the scene before them, and not wanting to interrupt with cheers or outbursts, they patiently sat there, gawking at the screens, or trying to peer around Paris' panty covered cheeks. Just waiting to learn.

Paris made a smaller V with the sticks and approached Jones' labia once more. She pinched one side of Sammy's outer lips with the chopsticks. Once she had a lip firmly in her sticks, she moved it around slightly, pulling it away and back in, in general moving it around a bunch in emphasis, as she spoke again.

"This is the Outer Labia, also known as the outer lips, its job is covering and protecting the urinary openings, vaginal openings, and clitorus from external trauma. The smaller the labia, the easier it's job is to protect everything within, large labias are also perfectly normal but will often leave her inner bits exposed at times, rather than all closed up and safe like Jones perfect pussy here."

She sneered as she said the final words, wiggling the Labia in her sticks, her back was turned to the students, so she was starting to be less subtle with her jabs and shit eating grins. She truly was enjoying tormenting Jones for whatever reason, I mean..I didn't really have any room to talk, I had orchestrated this after all, and literally have a collection of the various torments, I've put others through, to get off to at night..but something about Paris' wickedness made me feel bad for my unicorn once more, she was all but checked out at this point, staring at the same spot in the ceiling, as her womanhood is exhibited and prodded by the teacher she was supposed to shadow today. Tears went down her face but she still stared at that spot.

I knew before this moment, that I wouldn't let Paris leave here without being exposed, that I would surely turn on her after she followed my charades, but Paris enjoying herself was like a nail in the coffin, she would have to be thoroughly humiliated later, and though part of me wanted to give my poor unicorn mercy, and to make the two of them switch roles..

well the other part of me, saw that as alot of effort and truth be told..that other part of me just didn't care in the slightest, that part of me was further getting off to the sweet, innocent, totally undeserving, cute young teacher's aid being tormented, and not even at my own hands, I was getting a front row seat, and commanding the tormentor, why would I give her mercy now?

"...perfect pussy here.."

I interject then.

*ahem*

"Paris stop."

"Oh uh..okay, did I uh..do something wrong Miss Candace..? I was just trying to teach and I figured you would want me to tease her a bit..I uh..I'm sor..." Paris stutters, clearly nervous, and still submissive to me.

"Shut up and wait, did I ask you to speak to me?" I say, once again heading to behind the desk to rifle through some drawers.

"No Miss." Paris says her head hanging like a scolded schoolgirl

"And did I not just say to shut up? I asked you a question, I didn't tell you to answer.." she continued hanging her head and not looking me in the eyes as I searched the drawer.

"..keep it up Paris, if you don't behave you'll be punished, hell I might even let Sammy here choose the punishment, so yes, continue to tease her as you teach, I'm not going to tell you to stop, as a matter of fact I AM telling you to tease and torment her, but keep it mind if you get out of line, your demise will be in her hands. Got it miss?"

She doesn't reply. She's learning.

"You may answer."

"I got it Miss Candace.." she softly says.

I find what I'm looking for in the desk drawer and bring it back to Paris.

"Now you mentioned something about taking notes, and you're right, how is anyone supposed to remember this stuff? Especially with that view in front of them, of their underdressed bitchy teacher, and of course spread eagle Sammy..but rather than forcing your students to make up for your laziness, you will be labeling and diagramming the rest of the lesson with these.."

I hand her a package of markers, the non-permanent washable bright colored type, I had ignored them in the drawer earlier but came up with this, when Paris had mentioned "taking notes."

"..I'll hold the magnifying glass so your hands will be free to label her various bits, I want your students to remember what you're telling them, and some of them may be a little more visual learners."

Paris nods, taking the markers in her hand, and hands me the magnifying glass.

Paris pulls out a pink marker.
Above Jones' pubic mound she scribbles down.

"The Human Vagina"

Then underlines it twice.

I was hoping the next time I posted I would be dropping several parts to conclude this chapter..but here's something for the long wait, and I'll be actively working on concluding this chapter promptly. Thanks for your patience.
PricklyPencilPhd

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones and Miss Paris pt6 (1/27/22 update)

Post by PricklyPencilPhd »

You’re writing style is very good. Honestly I feel like you’d be a good author of writing books sold in stores (obviously not ENF books) but other books. I love where this story is going I have a feeling that miss Paris is about to get some very sore nipples and an even deeper wedgie
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones' finale(finally) pt7 (3/19/22) (xxx))

Post by Nikolai »

Warning:, somewhat XXX scenes

Paris places the pink marker back into the box and withdraws a sky blue color.

"Under the guidance of Miss Candace..um..I'll now be color coding, and labeling Sammy's bits for you all, I will leave a brief description of each anatomical piece of the "human vagina" to help you all remember what we learn, with such a very cute, and very naked, girl in front of you all, not much older, than yourselves, I'm sure it could be difficult to get distracted by her pale, spread eagled legs, or to drone me out while you all stare longingly into her snatch.."

When Paris had said "human vagina" she had tapped on the words artistically llustrated on Sammy's pubic mound for emphasis. Sammy, didnt respond at all, just stared at that spot in the ceiling, trying to dissapear, or maybe will herself to wake.
When Paris had mentioned how she was a "very cute, very naked, girl" and mentioned her not being much older than us, she emphasized the word girl heavily, mainly directed to Sammy in specific, making Sammy's eyes flicker to Paris' for just a moment. The amount of hatred and disgust she had for Paris was apparent, even in that small flick of a glance.

She hadn't even remotely looked at me in this way, even as I stripped her, dragged her around, spanked her, dragged her ankles to the ceiling in separate directions, forcing her to be helplessly spread for a class she was supposed to be monitoring..even then she didn't stare at me like she was Paris then. Was it because she had enough time to get over the shock and fear of it all? Maybe, but my suspicion is that even if she knew what me and my girls had done to her was fucked up, in many ways, she probably saw it as some messed up juveniles having twisted fun at her expense, her beef was Paris seemed more intense, her savior had turned to her tormentor, I had forced the hand in that..but Paris was clearly enjoying herself, she was supposed to be the adult, the logic of the room, the authority, and here she was tormenting her Apprentice and enjoying it.

But what the fuck do I know? That's just the shit I assumed from a quick dirty look, I'm long winded I know, but that's why you all love my stories right? Sometimes I miss days like that day, I miss tormenting girls, ripping their clothes away, making them squeal and squirm, and humiliating them in whatever way I wish, or with whatever slapstick design I came up with for that day, I do miss it, it's wrong of me to say, and I should never of told these stories here, those girls' naked experiences at my hands.. deserves to never be spoken of online or in reality, but here I am, continuing to write, continuing to tell all you perverts my every sin. It's wrong, but it feels so right, in a way I think it's my "former" deeply perverted self trying to break free. I keep that part of Candace under control, because it's the right thing to do, and the many humiliations I administered were wrong, but more so out of fear for EVER experiencing any kind of retaliation like I did that day...

ugh I almost don't want to tell you guys my ordeal, I've saved it for last and continued my countless stories trying desperately to avoid this series' finale like the plaque. Part of me thought when I came here to write my tales, that it would be good, that it would raise awareness to you all that these fantasies could become very serious if ever acted upon, I came here to warn others and to maybe give an real life look into how one of you(us?) would function in a nonfiction world where we acted upon our perversions, I convinced myself it was strictly educational, and maybe even therapeutic to put to words, these memories in my head. But I fear that as time as gone on..I've come to realize that this is the only way old Candace can still "expose" her victims, by telling the tale to the world, or whoever comes here I suppose. This has left me with a bit of internal conflict on if I should continue the series, on account that I'm no longer doing it for "education" and rather, because I enjoy putting my memories to words, and reminiscing on their naked humiliations, and "exposing" them one last time, by revealing each girls demise.

This internal conflict lead me to take some steps away from the site, scared I'd sink into my old ways again. But ultimately I decided to come back, finish the story of Sammy and Paris, and humiliating them in detention that day, as well as continuing to tell the many stories I've yet to get to. I decided that I don't really care, this is who I am and I will probably always have this very niche, but very sexy fetish we all share. So I will share all..everything..until I'm out of stories to tell. My kink isn't going anywhere, I just have to be sure to never go back to my old ways, and leave fantasy and reality separate.

I'm not excited at all to tell you what they did to me, what I went through when karma caught up with me, and those bitches gave me a taste of my own medicine..so to delay that inevitable trip down worst-memory lane, and the grand conclusion to my years of terror, I'll tell you all every story I got in me, before I leave you all, and fade back into being a lurker forever.

(Candace not Nikolai, I'll be here, just vibing and writing shit after Lesson in Karma)

Holy sidetracks! Sorry guys, where was I..? I'm sure you're out there, hands in your underpants, male or female and questioning the long monologue but, you've waited this long..what's a little monologing gonna hurt?

"....longingly into her snatch. Hell if you looked hard enough you might be able to see what she had for dinner last night.."

Me and Sammy physically cringed at Paris' humor, I myself just found it a little grotesque and the mental picture taking away from my sexy scene, and Sammy, well I would assume she cringed at the fact that her asshole very much was open at her levels of spread, and that even though such a comment was clearly an attempt of gross humor, the punchline was that, yes the class very well could see into her asshole and there was nothing she could do about it.

Sammy struggled a bit for the first time in awhile, not alot, mostly just shifting her weight, with some effort, i watched her try to tighten her butt muscles, in an attempt to close her lil buttcrack from the giggling teens, laughing about Paris' shitty dinner joke.(no pun intended)

The bindings on the ceiling, keeping our captive in place, as she's broadcasted to the screens around the room, don't allow poor Sammy the comfort. The most she manages is winking her lil star a few times, which my camera girl made sure to get a good shot of, and when her butthole wink went across the screen Paris openly laughed aloud at the substitute pathetic attempts, she had been reduced to trying to pinch her buttcheeks closed for even the smallest modesty relief, poor girl, happy me.

When Paris had recovered from her outburst, she verbalized what we were all thinking.

"Aw, she's winking her anus for us! Or maybe it's winking itself? Hm?"

She crouched down, now making a full "comedy" sketch of the ridiculous scene and further trying to rile up her audience, I could tell she loved getting a reaction out of the crowd, and what those reactions in turn did to Sammy. What she did next was just embarrassing. Not like humiliating embarrassment, not like when Paris had cut away her panties, not the constant teasing and belittling embarrassment she'd been subjected to, somehow I think this was worse for Sammy, I could tell by the way her face flushed red with pure embarrassment, when she hadn't blushed in a few minutes to this point. What Paris did next was worse than being a sexual education doll, Paris was making her into a comedy gag, mostly because once again, Paris' humor is kinda gross and cringy as fuck. The crowds reaction and Sammy's was *almost* worth the next words I heard out of Paris' voice, but you be the judge lol.

Paris crouched close to Sammy's open holes, getting closer with her hands and face...what the fuck was she doing?

First she pointed directly towards Sammy's anus, looked back at the crowd, and waved her nose in front of her face comically.

"P.U." the class giggled, I didn't, this was getting annoying and turning me off at this point, being turned off is always obnoxious, but turning me off while I'm hypersexualized mid humiliation is a fat ass nope from me. I had told her to tease and torment but this was getting ridiculous.

Paris wasn't paying attention to me, as she spoke I was stalking behind her like a cat. She was now speaking, literally to Sammy's asshole for "comedic" effect. Even the dumb giggling juveniles started to seem a little weirded out. She had changed her voice to, speaking in a higher tone like she was talking to her niece or something.

"Aw, were you trying to get my attention? You heard me talking about you huh? You're probably so happy to get some fresh air, and meet some new people! She doesn't let you out very often does she? ..."

Paris continued speaking to a butthole for whatever reason as I snuck behind the crouched teacher, in her panties and bra, face inches from Sammy's holes. The group had mostly gone silent at Paris weirdness, but had began slightly giggling again as they watched me stalk behind the very distracted Paris, she was so caught up her in pathetic attempt at comedy that she was oblivious to me standing RIGHT behind her. Or that the giggles weren't for her cherade.

Sammy had been squirming and deeply blushing at the awkward exchange happening between her legs, as close as Paris was, I'm sure Sammy could feel her warm breath brushing her pussy lips as the deranged teacher spoke to her butt, it was kinda creepy, and I wasn't that into it, but it was definitely a unique form of dehumanizing Sammy, I'll give Paris that.

"..alright now, I have to get back to business before Ms. Candace gets on to me..you're just gonna have to wait your turn, we will talk again soon, and I'll give you a nice colorful paint job, or should I say markerjob..? You're.."

I cut Paris off by grabbing her by the back of the neck, pinching the sides, not enough to hurt her, but firm enough to startle her and make her exhale a tiny shrill squeak.

"What in the fuck are you doing?" I say directly in her ear, still clutching the back of her neck like a momma cat with her kittens.

"I uh..I'm just trying to um..well uh tease and torment her like you um..told me to.." Paris says; attempting to stand and somehow justify whatever the hell I just witnessed. I use the grip I have on the back of her neck to push her from a crouch to a kneel, when she attempted to stand.

"Yeah, I don't know about all that, I've never cringed so hard in my life, and you have tasks that I've given you to complete, and you're ignoring them and doing whatever the fuck you wanna do, which apparently is have a 1 on 1 with Ms. Jones' butthole which is NOT what I told you to do..correct?"

I loved the way dominance made me feel, like I held all the power, when I felt her gulp go by the fingers I had holding her neck, it kinda made my pussy quiver not gonna lie, I loved talking to her like a little bitch as she just takes it and nods and stutters her way through any intimidation I send her way.

"Um well..I guess I did maybe get carried away..I.."

"Correct?"

I asked once more.

She hung her head, the back of her neck still cupped around the sides by my grip.

"Correct..I won't stray off script again Ms..I was just trying to do what you wanted me to.." she says stammering.

"Did you or did you not just tell me I was correct? Correct about this being what YOU wanted to do and not what I wanted you to do? Are you trying to make excuses and further justify your actions?"

I say, interrogating her, and becoming more aroused the more she shivers in fear of retaliation, and the way her lip quivers as she tries to formulate a response.

"..no..miss..no excuses, you're right.. I'm so sorry.."

I was just eating this up, I'd always love ripping clothes away and being in control of a humilation, but I had never made a girl my bitch before and got off dominating her, I'd made a few girls take their own clothes off before, made them say something stupid, made them kiss my shoes to keep their panties..dominant stuff by all means, but it was always just a little bonus, a little power trip after a good humiliation, the humiliation was the key, not the submissiveness. Like for example when the girl had kissed my shoes, I'd ripped her panties off anyway to be cruel and humiliate her to the fullest, if the submission was more important, I'd of stayed getting off on the power of her desperation to keep her underwear, but I didn't. This dom stuff was new to me, as in new that day, and I'd never felt so turned on by it, maybe it was just my deep hatred for Paris, and the fact I'd taken her power from her and was now using it against her. maybe I'm more bi then just humiliating some slut, find out in later chapters ;) who knows🤷

"..I'm sorry..you're right..I won't do it again and I'll follow your lead, just please don't..."

She looks to the spread eagled naked Sammy whom she was just tormenting.

"Please don't do that to me..I'll listen to whatever you say, and do whatever you want me to do.." she says, looking and Sammy, and surely being reminded of my threat of switching their roles, she knew if that were to happen, that she wouldn't just have me to worry about, but a very vengeful Sammy as well.

"So..I am right though?" I asked once more.

She seems confused, maybe forgetting what I'm even supposed to be "right" about in the stressful moment.

"You're always right Miss Candace." Her response humors me.

"Good girl."I say patting her head with my free hand

Without a word, or any hesitation I take the hand gripping her neck and thrust her forward. Where she had crouched, and I'd forced her to kneel was still directly in front of the desk, and therefore, directly in front of Sammy's exposed holes. The exact same manuever I'd done before, but this time I had every intention of completing it, the last time, I'd warned her, rested her face on Sammy's navel, the closest she had gotten was maybe her chin, resting on Sammy's pubic mound, which now said "Human Vagina" but didn't previously.

This time I'd intentionally pressed her face further south. Disregarding for the moment what anyone in the room might think of me currently.

Paris barely managed a "Nooo.." before she was silenced by her face being buried into Sammy's holes, for real this time.

"You agreed that you wanted a 1 on 1 with Jones' asshole, and that I didn't tell you to do that freak shit, so I figured I'd oblige you." I say as the class is erupting in laughter

My camera girl finds a better angle, panning from the Van Gogh-pantied backside of the kneeled Paris, and coming closer to get up close shots of the two teachers, in their current predicament, Paris' face is skin to skin with our spread eagled substitute, the close up video catches it all, Paris' eyes, nearly crossed as they focused on Sam's clit directly in front of them, her nose was resting along the entrance to Sammy's vaginal cavity, and Paris mouth and chin resting where she had "wanted them" both near the very same asshole she had taken upon herself to speak to, and without being aggressive necessarily, I was pressing said face into, said places.

Paris must of gotten upset somehow with Sammy's hole since their last conversation because she was certainly yelling and mmphing her protests directly to the hole. I released the grip on her neck and grabbed her by her pretty but messy hair. I then proceeded to drag her head upwards and downwards, mashing her lips and nose into Sammy's lips as her head went north, and into Sammy's puckered asshole as they went south. I didn't drag this out, only grinding her face against Sammy's most private regions for say 10 seconds, maybe 8 or 10 swipes up and down. It was a power move, and dragging it out any longer would of caused um..other things.

You see the second I had pressed her face against Sammy's; Sammy's eyes went wide, and her hips wiggled around trying to buck her fellow teacher's face off of her, and I'd watched her eyes roll into her head as Paris' soft lips were dragged up and down every inch of her spread nether region, the top of the dragging would peak with Paris nose against the words she had written "Human Vagina" and her lips pressed against Sammy's clit, then her face was dragged down every lil bit of Sammy's pussy, and then kissed her puckered butthole. Sammy's wiggling just further pressed the two of them closer, and I could tell if I'd gone longer my unicorn might enjoy herself a little too much, and on top of that I'd still never personally forced anyone to orgasm, hands clean of that atleast, although I had secretly used stimulating lube to water balloon Summer and Autumn before their forced strip fight over the summer, nobody knew of that, and I had thought I was witnessing that little sister get back at Bailey by forcing her to cum with a feather tied to a basketball goal butt naked..but she made her pee instead, I was still limiting doing anything that "far." In case it costed me my ability to do these things, I was paranoid to sum it up and making Sammy cum with Paris face was so tempting to me in that moment, but I needed the audience with me and they could possibly see that as too far, or maybe that would make my "blackmail to get out of this unplanned Saturday detention attack of two teachers which is way more risqué than I've ever tried to pull off before" plan collapse. I just couldn't push it yenno? God did I want to at that moment; dominating the bitchy Paris in such a humiliating position; while simultaneously making my little unicorn squirm until she came all over Paris and in front of these deliquents and my cameras..ugh

it was so hard to pull Paris away but I did, and quickly, no more than 10 seconds as I said but the moment was captured for eternity, and it was BEAUTIFUL in slow mo later ladies and gents.

She took a huge breath as she was pulled away by her hair and pulled back into a standing position, I was gentle about it, simply guiding her where I wanted her, she wasn't struggling, probably because she wanted to be as far away from where she'd just been and done as possible. I flicked my eyes to the screen as I was turning Paris to face the class. My camera girl was zooming in on Sammy's holes and her reddened face, still gagged and trapped in place. Sammy's pussy lips and asscrack were both wet, it looked like mostly slobber from Paris' protesting and sliding, but just maybe..a little more slick than slobber if you know what I mean. I turned Paris.

She faced the class with a messy wet face looking straight down to try to hide her shame or submit, whichever.

"Are you not going to make a SINGLE mistake further or am I going to have to string you up? Are you going to listen to whatever I say?"

"Yes mam..whatever you say." She repeated me for emphasis.

"Good, then take your bra off right now."

She gulped and snapped to attention in horror. I could read her thoughts with the look she was giving me.

"NO"

"Not that, please I'll listen now I'll do whatever I'll finish the lesson for your twisted pleasure you sick freak of a girl why are you doing this to me!?!?"

"The students will see my breasts"

She tried to formulate these rapid thoughts into a protest but was fumbling to formulate a word at first.

"Bbbu b b but mis.." she stuttered

I slapped her ass to silence her and grabbed her by the neck once more.

"I'll DO IT, I'll do it, I'll do it, I'll do it" She stammered out, probably fearing me making her kiss Sammy once more.

She reached behind her with one hand, it was shaky from the nervous adrenaline, she struggled for a few seconds, but I waited patiently, she was going to do it herself without my assistance, she finally got it after a long 5 seconds and unclasped the bra that matched her pretty artist panties, which would soon be all she had to cover her modesty, she knew this and held the bra to her chest for long enough to take a deep breath in and out, before closing her eyes and dropping her bra to the floor, she covered her tits with her hands.

The boys and girls of the class cheered, the camera zoomed in to get every little detail in HD, and broadcast it to the screens in the room for further clarity of her little hands made into a makeshift bra, and Paris' deeply reddening face.

She had been slightly embarrassed when I'd forced her pants and shirt off, she had been embarrassed when she had been made to submit multiple times, but her modesty hadn't been completely at risk at this moment, and I had made her remove the colorful bra herself! She was more humiliated at this point then she had ever been, and she knew what was coming next.

"Hands at your side Paris, you won't be allowed to cover if you're going to complete the lesson, and you certainly won't be allowed to cover if I put you in Sammy's place, not to mention the fact I could rip your lil fucking panties off right now if that's what you want." I hadn't expected that to come out of my mouth, it was a little extra aggressive but I was loving the way I was dominating the bitchy teacher who had tried to bring justice to Candace and her humiliations. I had no remorse.

She was scared and didn't protest any further, her hands lingered another second or two but she used her breathing technique and closed her eyes once more, then dropped her hands to her sides to the glee of myself and everyone involved.

Her tits were beautiful, perky and white, they fit her body very well as she was now bare from neck to waist. She had a nice belly, nice tits, nothing to be ashamed of, she needed to face her audience with pride.

"Open your eyes and look at your audience, not the ceiling, not the floor, when you do that, you can turn your back to them, and continue your diagram so we can all continue with our day, I'm sure Sammy isn't loving your constant delays, do you treat all your volunteer educational models this way?"

The question was rhetorical, but the demand was real.

Paris opened her eyes, slowly panned the room with her eyes moist, but no tears shed, attempting to be strong in the moment. She looked somber though.

"Smile Paris." I command cooly

Paris smiles and looks around the room, even looking past the camera girl and giving the camera a shot of her forcing a smile, while her face is crimson, and her tits are bared to the class.

"Now for the love of God let's get to it, why do we get so far off goal here, draw the damn diagram already, teach your lesson so we may continue with our lives" I snap.

"Yes mam," She says, nodding as she does, still smiling, because she hadn't been told not to yet, good girl.

She turns around at my nod, and gets right to it as if none of that had just happened, or her tits weren't in the open air, I was kinda impressed honestly. She no longer was dragging it out and tormenting Sammy, well not excessively so, she was no longer enjoying and getting carried away with it, but she continued to call the various parts "little" or something, making odd and end jabs, because I'd told her to before, and she wasn't going to make any mistakes again.

She simply chose colors, scribbled along various parts of Sammy's bits, tickling her as she did, and after artistically highlighting the parts, she would color code notes to Sammy's milky thighs, she would say these notes aloud to the class as she wrote, it was a fairly smooth operation and I was surprised that even with shaky hands, she was calm and composed enough to stay within Sammy's "lines."
"The inner labia is inside the outer labia. It's job is similar but maybe even more important. It's to protect the urinary openings, vaginal openings and clitoris, from whatever the outer labia fails to, such as smaller particles, dust, fuzz, hair, etc.They begin at your clitoris and end under the opening to your vagina. "

was scribbled under the definition she mentioned of outer labia earlier.

She continued scribbling and writing definitions. Some of them more simple than others, like she dotted Sammy's peehole with a yellow color(how clever) and then simply wrote:

"peehole"

on her right thigh in yellow. She did the same with a brown color for the poor girl's anus, which was slightly unattractive but fitting and maybe just one of the only ways Paris felt like she could still get to Sammy without upsetting me, I allowed it.

"Anus(butthole)"

Went to the left thigh.

She delicately opened Sammy with the chopstick when necessary to color code every part, Sammy's pussy was quickly becoming an ugly rainbow of nontoxic marker. Sammy would freeze at certain times, attempting to hold still and avoid poking the chopsticks deeper, as Paris was being delicate, with an artists hands she used the same pink as the "human vagina" on her pubic mound, to draw a few circles on and around Sammy's vaginal cavity.

"The vaginal opening receives the penis during sex, allows the menstrual flow from the uterus, and during birth this would be the canal the baby would be forced to pass through." She wrote and spoke, then continued speaking.

"Can you believe that class, a whole freakin baby comes out of this tiny little hole? Isn't anatomy wonderful? It was my second favorite after art, and well you see where I ended up." She said, oddly chatty after being so matter of fact, I allowed it, because it did further the "lesson." And because of the way Sammy cringed at the mention of her tiny little hole. All the tickling of the marker, had showed a tiny bit of moisture when Paris was coloring and opening Sammy's vaginal opening even further. Paris didn't mention this but I could tell it was damp in there.

The time had come for the final part yet to be labeled and surely the one Sammy was least, or maybe even most looking forward to. I held the magnifying glass this whole time, blowing up the color coded pussy for a larger view, if I'd of been handing Paris markers at color request than I'd of felt like a surgical assistant or something.

Paris withdrew a purple marker, placed the tip against Sammy's clit then asked the class without turning around "if they knew what this was?"

"The clit!" One girl called out.

"Well what's it appropriate name?" Paris asked, like a lecturing teacher would.

"The um..clitoris." some guy said.

"Correct..and what is the clitoris' sole responsibility in the vaginal system? With no other reason to me there other than this?" Ms. Paris continued

Sammy was very nervously sweating at this point, being slightly turned on surely by the repeated coloring and therefore tickling to her pussy, and anus, and now with this marker delicately pressed to her pleasure button.
Then she spoke without waiting for a response to her question, just asking rhetorically and answering it immediately after, much like some teachers do when trying to spur thought, but get point across quickly as well.

"Sammy's clitoris sole job is to pleasure her. Let's write that down real quick." Paris says moving the purple marker from Sammy's clit, leaving a little purple dot in the center, and writing on her thigh once more:

"Clitoris(pleasure button)"

She wrote in the purple marker.

When finished writing, for the first time she broke her sequence, she had colored all of them before writing the definition, but this time she returned the marker to Sammy's clit, much to her dismay, and my surprise. Without a word she began coloring Sammy's clit, in a circular motion, slowly, just barely touching the tip to her clit, the class and I watched in a sort of shocked silence, the camera girl filming, but no cheers, just witnessing the scene before us in awe, Paris was coloring this one different than the rest, it was pretty small and capable of being covered in a second or two, but she was very slowly making circles around Sammy's clit, working her way inward, coloring a circle at a time, slowly the flesh colored clit was turning purple with the flesh colored circle inside, slowly diminishing as the purple marker went round and round.

Should I be allowing Paris to do this to Sammy? Clearly she had some kind of intentions as she was dragging this out and going as slow as possible, even coloring it again and again, this went on for well over 30 seconds at this point, and by the 10 second mark Sammy's eyes were already rolling, at this point her hips were bucking, Paris was going to make her cum with a purple marker in front of everyone! It was still eerily silent as we watched, besides Sammy that is, by the 45 second mark she was straight up moaning into her gag and struggling in her binds.

I felt so bad for her, so innocent and undeserving, I had NOT told Paris to do this, and I should be punishing her for being sadistic and off script, like I said I would, but I think Paris knew that when she chose to do this, for whatever reason, whether that be dominance, or humiliation or just a lesson to Sammy for getting them into this position, that position being Paris' van gogh panties and Sammy's marker covered pussy the only covering either of them had, that no one was going to stop her, they would all simply want to watch too much to be able to protest, it had worked. We were too in shock and awe, as Paris colored Sammy's clit over and over again, the girl pornographically bucking around and moaning loudly, the provocative noise being loud enough to escape the gag, she would cum any second and there was nothing she could do to stop it, she looked around at all of us, pleading for mercy, but we weren't looking at her, not her face atleast, all eyes, including Paris, were locked on the magnifying class and the marker, those close enough were looking through the magnifying class, the ones further back were staring at the screen.

I had came into my emergency maxi pads(cream pads if you will) at the scene before me, I wondered to myself if any others had, it was that intensely erotic, the spread naked, sweating, bucking Ms. Jones, and the topless teacher tormenting her with art supplies. Just when I knew that Sammy had reached the point of absolute no return, Paris stopped. Pulled the marker away, looking Sammy in the eyes evily as she did, Sammy looked like a wild animal, some desperate mixture of wanting to escape her binds and run and never show her face here again, horrorified of the way she had just been pleasured and edged to climax, and somewhere in their feeling like a slut for desperately needing to finish and wanting Paris to color her clit just a little longer..

I saw both looks rapidly flash over her face, as her pussy kept gyrating towards where the marker just was, so close to a very explosive orgasm, but it had been ripped away from her cruelly.

Paris put the marker back into the box, Sammy watched it go from her hand to box and sighed in sexual frustration, protesting into her gag, but it seemed like an exhausted yell more than anything, just frustrated with the entire scenario.

"That boys and girls, is the pleasure button, and that's what you can do to a girl with that little bit of attention paid to it, voluntarily or involuntarily, it'll work the same with skilled hands."

She takes the chopsticks and widely opens Sammy's pussy for the camera, magnifying it with my hand inches away.

"See how wet she got? That's how she can be lubricated for sex, female arousal is a major part of foreplay and important to intercourse."

Sammy's shame was leaking out, mixing a few different colors on its way down her asscrack and unlabeling the parts it *cleaned off*

"Any questions on the lesson class?"

One of the boys called out from the back.

"How deep is it?"

Paris got a wicked grin upon her face, took one of her chopsticks and began itching towards Sammy's pussy...

I decided then to take pity on Sammy, it was Paris' turn to be humiliated, she was the main goal and the one who had tried me after all, threatened me, gave me detention..my unicorn didn't deserve this, but I'd loved every second of it!

I grabbed Paris' wrist holding the chopstick as it headed towards Sammy's soaking wet pussy..

To be continued.

Started this nearly a year ago now, this part specifically has drug out alot but I've enjoyed writing it, been a rough year for me since I've began it with various irl struggles and anxiety/depression, job stuff, breakup etc sorry guys I'm alive hope you like it, went way off script of my outline
Last edited by Nikolai on Sun Mar 20, 2022 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Executionus

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones' finale(finally) pt 7 3/19/22

Post by Executionus »

Excellent part as always! And clearly after this experience, "purple clit" now means the same thing as "blue balls".
Nikolai

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones' finale(finally) pt 7 3/19/22

Post by Nikolai »

Executionus wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:27 pm Excellent part as always! And clearly after this experience, "purple clit" now means the same thing as "blue balls".
Hadn't even thought of that! Perfect comparison and it'll be a good callback/name for it if anyone else is edged in the series, thanks for the support mate
ely

Post by ely »

This story is going strong. Waiting increases the pleasure.
Nikolai

A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones gets Paris pt 8 3/20/22

Post by Nikolai »

Warning some xxx scenes/and or descriptions

The tip of the stick had stopped within inches of penetrating the helpless Ms. Jones, her pussy was visibly dripping from the "purple clit", she had been forced to endure, as Paris had just brought her to the brink of climax, only to deny her that pleasure.

Paris audibly gulped when I'd gripped her wrist; she started blurting out excuses for her actions, assuming I was getting onto her like before, I wasn't, it was her turn now, and I think she feared that as well..

"I was.." she began but I had placed the magnifying glass down, and I used my other hand to put a finger to her lips, shushing her, she went silent instantly.

"Drop the stabby object now." I say still gripping the wrist that was clenching the small wooden stick.

She followed my command and the room was silent enough to hear the stick hit the floor.

"I think Sammy has had enough, and done a great job, let's give her all a round of applause everybody!" I say in a mock tone.

The deliquents obediently clap to my request, both teachers squirm in place, one of them topless, and the other naked, bound, and leaking fluids from the forced pleasure Paris had given her, I think they believe the clapping to symbolize this being over..they both seemed relieved slightly, as much relief as they could show in their current predicament, such as a calm breath or their eyes going soft, hope resonating and being broadcasted by their body language, their ordeal was finally over and this nightmare could end! For one of them that is..

"Cut Sammy free and bring her to me." I command to the room rather than a direct person.

My girls stand and quickly begin loosening the restraints binding the still visibly exhausted, Sammy. A guy or two attempts to "volunteer" as well but the second they began to stand I shot them dirty looks and they sat tf back down.

I'm still grasping Paris' wrist and I haven't taken my finger from her lips, she is visibly starting to get nervous as the seconds go on, the false relief of it ending, fading as I grip her wrist harder. I decide then to maximize her discomfort. Using the leverage I had from the grip on one of her wrists, I spun her around suddenly facing her back towards the class, with her bare spine facing, she shrieks at the sudden movement and instinctively uses her free arm to cover her nips, and as much titty as she could fit behind her thin arms.

I can hear Sammy's binds being loosened from the ceiling, her cuffs undone, and her mouth ungagged behind me, as I rip the covering arm of Paris away from her exposed chest, trapping her her hands together behind her back, and bouncing her titties for the audience, sort of like a quick magic trick while my crew changed the stage, keeping the audience alive, and the bitchy teacher at max levels of shame.

The moment Sammy was ungagged she let out a ferocious roar, almost demonic, deep and scary, like a very angry woman had tapped into some testerone tapped away somewhere within, it was out of character for such a small young lady, and much more angry than Jones had been towards me earlier. This was primal.

"PARIS, YOU FUCKING BITCH." Ms. Jones said through her teeth, eyes wide, like she wanted to rip her head off.

I continued bouncing Paris' titties towards the crowd, as I felt a chill go up her spine, ending at this strange neck twitch, I think she knew she had fucked up.

"It seems you've made a friend." I laughed wickedly, continuing to play with the gravity of her bouncy tits even as I heard my girls and the now free, but still naked Sammy approach behind me.

I heard their footsteps stop, and I gave Paris another violent shake or two, my goons patiently waiting as I played with Paris' breasts. I reach one hand around her body and give her nips a pinch and twist, she squeaks and "ow" and I stop, pause and calmly say:

"it's a good thing that friend is in charge of what happens to you next, right?"

The shiver that runs through her body is more intense this time, jiggling her tits and ass even, it runs through her whole body like a electric shock, she had dug her own grave and she knew it. Content, I turned to my comrades.

Sammy was standing between my girls, within an arms reach, but holding her in place wasn't necessary, she wasn't struggling, she couldn't run out the classroom naked, she wasn't even bothering to cover after being exposed this long. Not to mention, that her eyes were now giddy with the joy of revenge, a somewhat, blank stare forming as she debated in her mind how to get back at Paris, since she had been in earshot of my comment.

One of my girls noticed me gripping Paris' wrist tight behind her and offered me handcuffs without speaking, simply twirling them around her finger in my direction, I almost reach for them instinctively but pause. I turn to Sammy.

"I want you to teach this next lesson, but its not a lesson for the class, maybe more of a lesson to Ms. Paris, to not be such an insufferable bitch, and for making the mistake of messing with Candace Owens, and Samantha Jones, I mean she almost made you buck and cum in front of all these students! You're still dripping down your leg, that was way to far, and I want you to punish her however you see fit..and me and my girls will make sure that punishment is met" I pause allowing my words to take effect. Jones had cringed at the mention of her nearly "bucking and cumming" and the fluid running down her leg.

Paris looks like a deer in headlights, she wants to run but knows it will be of no use, just sat there shivering in fear of how her Apprentice would repay her for edging her to climax..meanwhile, Sam looks like as if her light is back on, her color was returning, visibly giddy for revenge even as she stood, naked as the day she was born in front of deliquent teenagers. Her confidence only slightly faltered as she spoke to me for the first time since being gagged. She spoke delicately, being sure to choose her words wisely.

"Miss Candace..I'm very thankful for the opportunity and I will gladly except the help in returning the favor to Ms. Paris, she is definitely going to pay..but will I be allowed to cover myself now..?"

She spoke with purpose, showing strength and instilling fear in her fellow teacher as she agreed to punish Paris, but her last question she said very sheepishly, as if she already expected me to say no, but was hopeful I'd let her exposure end. I motioned for someone to hold Paris for me, one of my girls obliged, and I crouched to retrieve the bra Paris had taken off herself earlier.

I reached my hand out offering the bra to Jones, she took it and quickly put it on, it was a little big on her, as Paris had slightly larger tits, but it covered her chest and she seemed a little relieved, though she was still standing bottomless aside for the marker on her thighs and what hadn't been washed away on her pussy by her bodily fluids.

"Most of your guyes clothes has been reduced to shreds, you can wear her panties when YOU remove them from her." I say calmly, emphasizing that Paris' modesty and whatever shame she soon experienced was in Jones' hands.

Paris really didn't like the mention of Ms. Jones removing her panties, she struggled in the one girls hands, momentarily broke free, and was immediately subdued by the original girl and another, they now held her arms to her sides, gripping her roughly to keep her in place.

"Understood..thank you Candace." Jones said, adjusting the bra as she stared at the struggling and whining Paris in my girls' grip.

"So uh..Sam? Ms. Jones? Whatever you prefer, can we cuff this bitch or what?" One of my girls holding Paris asked, annoyed by the effort she is having to put in, when binds are so readily available.

"Soon, get her on the desk! The class and Paris have one more lesson to learn!" Jones says wickedly, fully embracing the power I've gifted her.

My girls look to me once more, making sure this is what I want, ever so obedient to me and my plans, and making sure I'm not just toying with Sammy, I nod, giving them my final approval. All of my girls, begin dragging Paris to the desk in the front of the room as she whines and squeals her protests, even pleading with Jones herself:

"Samantha please! They made me do it, I was going to help you, Candace is evil can't you see my hand was forced! Don't do this!" She says as she is manhandled to the desk still struggling in fear of what Jones had in mind for her senior teacher.

"Candace is.." Jones looks to me choosing her words wisely.

"Cruel.." That was fair, I allowed it.

"..but what you did was more cruel! She didn't force your hand to do that to me! You knew exactly what you were doing, she's a stupid kid..("no offense Candace sorry!" She quickly exclaims, I don't say a word, allowing her to finish.) ..with a twisted sense of humor, and what she did was way out of line..(She looks at me again, fearful but realizing I'm allowing her to speak freely.) ...but she didn't cut my panties off, she didn't use that purple marker...(She grimaced, remembering her pornographic scene moments ago) ..you did, you were supposed to be the adult, the one in charge of these students, the one I was supposed to shadow today, within 15 minutes of being here, not only was I forced to wonder the halls to find the classroom, belittled and mistaken for a student when I'm clearly dressed the part, you mocked me for being young, insulted my career choice, the very same one you chose, if you can call teaching "art" teaching, you were unprofessional and rude to me, and then carelessly left me to attend a room full of DELINQUENTS, so that you could get fuckin McDonald's...on my first day as a teachers AID, as in fucking AID you at your job not do your job!..."

Ms. Jones was growing more and more angry as she berated Paris. Paris seemed angry too, at being shouted at and spoken down to the girl in front of her. The very same girl that was wearing the bra that was supposed to be covering her naked breasts, and would soon be wearing the panties covering her last bits of modesty and protecting her from the ultimate humiliation, that being, this class seeing the very same holes she had mocked and colored on Sam's body moments before.

The two teachers were an odd Yin and yang currently, Jones being the Yang standing calmly in Paris' bra, bottomless but uncaring as she had already been through her ordeal, standing tall and proud, ready to humiliate Paris to the fullest, and Paris being the Yin, Topless with only panties to cover her, shivering from adrenaline, whining, pleading, fearful of what was to come.

"Jones, I'm sorry..I.." Paris managed to say, controlling her rage, and sounding pathetic and whiny, her apologies clearly fake and misleading, as she had taken it upon herself to edge Sammy so close to climax, and had no remorse doing so.

Sam grew more angry, her face turning red as Paris interrupted her monologue with half ass apologies. Quicker than lightning her hands had snatched something from the floor and shoved it directly into Paris' mouth. I laughed allowed and gave Jones a supportive cheer when I saw what was dangling out of her lips. It was a waistband. Sammy had silenced Paris with her own discarded and shredded panties. Paris immediately screamed loudly into the panties, attempting to spit them out, but Sam was having no such thing, she pressed the spit covered, cheap lime panties back into Paris mouth as she gagged lightly, Sam held her hand over Paris mouth keeping the panties in place and requested some ducttape aloud. Paris shook her head repeatedly moaning protests into the gag, but her limbs were trapped in my girls hands, and she could do nothing to stop Jones slapping a piece on her mouth, locking the undergarment against her taste buds.

"How do I taste slut? Hm? Probably better than any pussy you've had! Are the girls you meet on Scissor really into that shit? Or do you just trick girls into being violated for fun?..."

Paris is a Lesbian?? She has a Scissor? This is news to me..now I almost felt bad for allowing her to tease Sam, I knew she was enjoying the torment, but I didn't know she was enjoying it like that...

"..LesDom looking for a lil bitch to make mine, nothing permanent I just wanna own you for the night. Does that ring a bell? You're sick, and you took advantage of a uhmm shitty situation..that I had um..(She looks to me once more) ..gotten myself into, and used it for your own perverted joy, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself, and if you're not, you will be when I'm through with you.." Sam spilled the beans, outing Paris and going off on her for edging her in the classroom moments before. I suppose Jones also had a Scissor to of seen Paris' account before..

(In case you aren't catching on, Scissor is the lezzys grindr)

I was shook to say the least and had not expected this bombshell reveal, but it explained so much, about how Paris knew how to be submissive, but wasn't naturally, how she continued to try to push boundaries and got off on taunting and teasing Jones. I felt the most horrible knowing that Jones had known this all along, and couldn't make this little fact known.

Paris hung her head, ashamed at being exposed for her ways, and tasting pussy on the cotton in her mouth.

"Get her on the desk, I'll cuff her." Jones tells my girls, they listen, temporarily under her command.

As they push her towards the desk one of them asks: "How do you want her?"

Jones smiles and responds calmly, "face down, ass up."

My girls giggle while picking up the squirming panty gagged artist.

"Yes mam." One of them says, snickering as she does.

Paris is roughly thrown onto the desk on her stomach, two girls holding her shoulders and cheek to the wood, from one side of the desk, while on the other side, two more girls manage to get Paris on her knees with her hips jotted towards the audience.

Paris had been successfully manhandled completely onto the desk, and was being immobilized by my girls in a "doggy style" position. Her panties had been further buried into her ass during the scuffle, and the view we were all being gifted was extremely provocative. The Starry Night panties were leaving very little to imagination as her hips were forcibly arched, the panties perfectly rode up, painting her pussy for the audience and showing every crevice and fold.

Jones began monologing to Paris a bit longer, bitching aloud as she went around to other the side of the desk, where my girls were holding Paris' shoulders and "face down" for Jones.

"..I mean that stunt you pulled aside, even if your hands were clean in this matter, all of this is your fault! What did you expect to happen? What do you think a room of deliquents does to a pretty new girl when left alone..sure I was SUPPOSED to be a teacher but you knew they wouldn't have respect for me, you knew they wouldn't listen to me, yet you left me alone with them, you mentioned Candace had done something like this before earlier right..? Then WHAT THE FUCK made you think she wouldn't do something to me?.."

Jones had reached the other side of the desk, cuffs in her hands. She continued speaking defiantly to Paris, even as her pussy was in the open air of the florescent lit room, within breathing range of Paris' face.

"I had a teacher like you once for detention, lazy, cruel, thinks their high and mighty, gets onto students while being a worse person then they'll ever be..that teacher left for breakfast too, she knew that I was new, knew I wasn't a deliquent, knew I was out of place...but she left me to fend for myself, the skater chicks and goth girls brutally humiliated me while she was gone, and I believe she knew it would happen, you see when she came back from getting breakfast..I was in a position very similar to the one you're in now, I was bound, wedgied, clothes cut from my body, paddled, wrote on in permanent marker, and left for the teacher to find, the class took it upon themselves for an early dismissal after messing with me for hours, and writing every cruel name they could think of on my naked body..the teacher showed up, after nearly an hour of being naked, alone, and in your current position..and she didn't even seem surprised! She let out a light chuckle when she opened the door and turned the lights on..when she untied me and I tried to explain who the culprits were, she told me she didn't need to know any of that, and that 'Girls will be girls, always trying to embarrass one another to put themselves further ahead, that I just couldn't be their victim..' the students got nothing for humiliating me, while I got bruised nipples, bruised asscheeks, and a bruised ego. I hated the bitches who had done that to me for so long, but I later realized the responsibility was solely on the teacher LEAVING ME IN A VULNERABLE POSITION, KNOWING THE STUDENTS IN DETENTION AREN'T TO BE TRUSTED. Maybe now you see why I'm telling you this..that lady could have been your fuckin mom you're so much alike..and since I never got any justice or revenge on her..I think I'll take both of my experiences out on you! Remember all of this when you're begging through MY panties for me to stop..or keep going..that you deserve this, even more than that teacher did, atleast she wasn't THERE! And a fucking part of my humiliation! She wasn't a literal pervert, coming in to take advantage of the situation, if it was you, you'd of probably got your big fuckin strap on out, and fucked me on the desk, while no one was around! I saw you strutting around in it on your profile on Scissor so I know you're proud of it. Well today..I think you're gonna be MY little bitch, and we are going to further teach this students some sexual education..."

Jones went off, revealing some of her history, and berating Paris angrily, the class was silent, as was I, we let her get everything she wanted to say off her chest, it's as if it was just her and Paris in the room.

The girl's past made me feel bad, even made me imagine the effect I have on my victims when I was finished with them..I try to diminish these thoughts as I observed Jones positioning Paris' arms. My girls hold Paris "face down, ass up" by her every limb, her tits dangle, and her panties paint her pussy, there is little she could do to struggle against Jones repositioning her.

Jones had taken the girls arms and brought them under her body, she had my girls help hold her arms, under her suspended stomach, she came around the other side of the desk, no longer speaking, just working to complete her vision. Jones then reached around the bare thighs of the trapped teacher.

I caught onto what she was doing, and stepped forward from my spectator position, next to my camera girl, to assist Sammy. I grinned to myself, I like where Sammy was going with this, or the way the goth girls who tormented Sammy before, were going with this, would be equally correct. With my help we managed to get Paris arms to be reaching around the outside of her thighs, and her wrists resting against the back of her knees, we then cuffed each hand together.

This is a little difficult to describe but essentially all you need to know, is that the way Jones had wanted Paris bound, made her arms trapped under her body and then forced around her bent over, lower half, and cuffed behind her knees. The result? My girls all took a step away from Paris, and her binds kept her face and shoulders trapped against the desk, her lower half remained trapped on her knees with her back and hips stuck in a perfect provocative arch, one set of handcuffs had bound her perfectly "face down, ass up" in a move I've only ever seen LadyLucia write about, and I'd yet to do myself. I would be kinda impressed in Sammy's work, had she not just admitted she only knew this manuever, because some skater/goth chicks had trapped her like this.

She admired her own work for just a moment, probably relishing being on this side of humiliation after her past experience(which couldn't of been more than a few years before) and the ordeal me and my girls, and later Paris, had administered to her the very same day.

Jones is facing away from the class, her naked butt facing the students, a mixture of colors stain her leg, where they had mixed with her lustful fluids, and leaked down her thighs, she does nothing to hide this shame, focused solely on the bent over body in front of her.

Jones addresses the class as the entertainer/teacher/lesson giver for the first time.

"Well class..who all is ready for me to pull poor Paris' panties to her knees, and bare her little holes for you all."

She no longer seems her innocent self at this point, wickedly grinning as she turns to look at the audience, ignoring completely for the moment that her color coded pussy is facing a class of boys and girls, I suppose after being forced to spread, and edged to climax, her modesty was out the window.

"Hm, you all don't seem as excited as with me..is it because I'm younger and much more attractive than this hag?" Jones says, poking Paris asscheek as she calls her a hag.

Everyone giggles in response.

"Hm that's closer, little more participation, this isn't just for me, this is for her too yenno? She needs to hear how badly everyone wants her panties taken from her, she needs to know she's the only one in the room that doesn't want her holes to be bared..hell a slut like her might even WANT me to show her pussy off, if her hands weren't bound, she would probably be pulling her panties to the side for you all, you saw how happy it made her to take her bra off! She was grinning ear to ear if I recall correctly."

Sammy was a better speaker than I thought, getting the crowd riled up, embracing the position she was in, and using it to further belittle and torment Paris, who could only complain to Sammy's panties taped in her pie hole.

The crowd, with Jones' hyping them began cheering for the removal of Paris' last piece of fabric containing her modesty.

Jones grabbed one fistful of waistband where Paris' arched back dimples met the top of her butt, showing the smallest hints of crack she peeled the waistband down and inch, and then listened to the chorus of cheering, perverted teens. Forcing Paris to listen as well, as she grew stiff in fear, and struggled in her binds on the desk. She could do nothing as the top of her asscrack was bared. Her struggling just arched her back further, and jiggled her perky cheeks inadvertently.

The camera remained rolling, as the junior teacher paused, forcing her senior to listen to the demands of the deliquents.

"Take em off!"

"Show her holes!"

"Rip emmmm!"

"I wanna see her pussy!"

The chants for removal continued and Jones spoke to Paris once more:

"Hm they want it pretty badly, are you ready to show everyone what you're hiding under here?"

She asks Paris, pulling the panties down a little further, two inches of crack and cheeks showing momentarily, before the student aid pulls them back up, just slightly into Paris' cheeks for a slight wedgie, teasing Paris, but also teasing the class, and me, the pervert on the edge of my seat, and the edge of orgasm, watching my unicorn get her revenge.

"You know, after hearing you whine to Candace earlier.." she pauses...

"Miss um..Candace, if I do what you say, may I pick my wedgie.." Ms. Jones says, perfectly impersonating Paris, using her higher pitched nasally tone. The class giggles at the spot on impression.

"..I kinda wanna wedge these(She slightly tugs the fistful of panties as she says 'these') so far up your ass, maybe even pull them over your head? Yank them up your crack until they rip and tear from your body...but..I'm gonna need them, and I can't have them all stretched out, if I don't take these from you and cover my pristine pussy back up, then no one is even going to pay attention to your nasty snatch and they'll be no point."

Sammy was basically radiating confidence at this point, you'd never of been able to tell she had just been humiliated, if she wasn't still standing bottomless with the evidence clear as day, dried to her thighs. She was even going as far as telling Paris if Sam's pussy was out, no one would bother looking at hers..I mean to be fair Sam did have a really nice pussy, I was almost envious, but mocking Paris' pussy before exposing it, was kinda funny. And let's be honest here..if they both were out, we'd be looking at BOTH of them.

"Alright..I'll be having these.." Sam calmly states, then slowly, cruelly, begins pulling the Starry Night panties downwards.

The crowd eagerly cheers.
Paris audibly whines into her panty gag.
Samantha sneers enjoying her just revenge.
I smile, happy with how my Saturday morning has gone.
Inch by inch more of Paris' asscrack comes into view, and Ms. Paris' finale has begun!

Decided to keep the momentum going! Another part repped out, more to cum soon ;) hoping to finish this "detention" chapter finally and open myself up to new Lesson in Karma stories (might be smaller chapter, might be large chapter like this one, all depends on the next story I decide on for Candace to tell.)

Or..maybe I'll do something new/finish something old. And take a short break from telling Candace's stories, Keeping the future open but enjoying getting some well needed parts out! Hope you all enjoy thanks for the "thanks" and comments.

The past two parts ave largely been off script and just one session writing, I only really knew I wanted to refer back to Executionus question of "how deep is she?" And complete the diagram bit, the rest was off top, same goes for this entire part, only really knowing the position I wanted Paris in, I kinda largely wing it as I go with only a rough idea of where it's going to go, and often times it goes other directions, I reread and correct spelling errors once but then I post, so I hope everything always makes as much sense to you all as it does in my head/what I think it does on paper. If anyone ever doesn't understand what I'm trying to explain or just wants to discuss the part I'm always open to conversation.

Stay tuned!
Executionus

Re: A Lesson in Karma: Sophomore Year: Detention: Miss Jones gets back at Paris pt 8 3/20/22

Post by Executionus »

You know what amuses me the most about this part? The fact that both of us just posted updates tonight featuring the exact same restraint position of face down, arms bound behind legs, ass up. It's a position that almost never gets used, ever, yet somehow the two of us both used it at the same damn time. 99% of doggy style bound girls have their hands behind their back or locked above their face. That's just hilarious.

Me using that position wasn't even entirely random either. It involves a personality quirk of the winner's which was written into her character sheet (major ass fixation). I also needed a position which would be realistic and strategically viable to achieve using glue.

Either way, fun setup, and I imagine that the next part will feature more of Paris's secrets revealed to the public than there are in a bad Miraculous fanfic.

PS: If you've ever heard the stereotype that southern guys love using randomly ridiculous metaphors all the time, I can confirm it is 100% true.