Richard, Accidental Nudist - WaterPark (Part Two)

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

This story is fiction. All situations and laws mentioned are fiction.

When you read this story, you need to keep in mind that it is fiction with some parts of the story although unrealistic, but plausible. You may have to read it as if you were Richard. Richard’s handicap may hinder his future sex life, but he will make the best of it.

The next morning, I woke up to find the 3 girls standing next to the sofa looking down at me. I wasn’t sure what was going on, until I realized my penis was standing straight up, and completely bare. Oh crap, no wonder my feet felt cold, where did my covers go? I felt around next to me trying to find the covers to pull over me, only to realize that it was hanging from Sam’s hands.

Anna said, “hey, now that your awake, this is the perfect time to measure it?”

“What?” I replied.

Anna smiled, “I got one of these cloth tape measures used for measuring clothing. Hold still, Christy you hold it at the base and I’ll hold the tape to the tip of his penis.”

I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Christy didn’t just hold the tape measure at the base, she had her hands wrapped around the base of my penis, holding the tape. Oh crap, it’s starting to throb as Anna stretched out the tape to the tip, and said, “oh my, it’s about 16 and ½ inches. I think it’s a couple inches shorter when it’s floppy. We’ll have to measure it later when the swelling has gone down.”

Christy asked, “how big around is it?”

Anna looked over at her and asked, “what do you mean?”

Christy said, “take the tape measure and wrap it around his penis.”

Anna looked puzzled and said, “how do I do that?”
Christy took the tape measure and said, “here I’ll do it.”

Christy held the tape measure at the base and wrapped it around my penis until the measurement came to the other end, “let’s see, it’s . . . 8 inches around.”

“Okay are you happy now”, I asked.

Anna said, “we still need to measure it when the swelling goes down.”

Sam asked, “does it do that all the time, and what is that showing a little bit at the end.”

Anna smirked and chuckled replying, “I hope not, and that is his foreskin, and it covers the head of his penis that is peaking out a little.”

I answered, “every morning it does this.”

Mrs. Thompson walked into the living room and gasped, “oh my god. Girls what are you doing? For god’s sake, please go get ready for the water park.”

The girls went off to their rooms to change into their swim suits. I finally got a hold of the covers and covered myself. After a half hour waiting for the girls to finish in the bathroom, I finally got into the restroom and took a quick shower. We were in a hurry, so I didn’t get a chance to relieve all the sexual tension I was holding back, god it’s been like 4 days now. My erection finally went down and I was soft again. While in the bathroom, I applied a double coat of sun screen. Sam caught me coming out of the bathroom and said, “okay, now we can measure you without your erection.”

I looked at her, and didn’t want to argue and said, “fine.” Actually, for some strange reason, I was curious because the length didn’t seem to change that much.

She asked Christy to come over to help, and she held the end of the base of my penis and Christy held it to the end. Christy said, “16 inches. It’s about a half an inch shorter then when it’s hard.”

“Half inch shorter,” I asked.

Christy replied, “yep. Let’s measure your waist.”

I replied, huh?

She wrapped the tape measure around my waist and said, “your waist is almost 30 inches. You’re pretty skinny.”

I was nervous about going to the water park and thought about staying at the condo when everyone else went. When I mentioned this to Anna and Christy, they both insisted that I go with them. They told me not to worry, since there won’t be that many people there.

After a quick breakfast, it took almost an hour and we finally made it to the water park parking lot; it was about 10am. I was very nervous about this, and wasn’t even sure I wanted to go in. Mrs. Thompson pulled up to the front guest entrance and asked us all to sit tight so she could get one more ticket. There were very few people at the guest entrance, but the parking lot appeared to be packed; I wasn’t sure what that meant, was the place packed or were they using the parking lot for something else. From the car, looking at the entrance, it appeared as though the attendance was light.

Mrs. Thompson arrived back at the car and handed me the extra ticket she purchased, “here’s your ticket, Debbie didn’t know you were with us when she bought them. I told the water park about your situation, that you were accidentally assigned as a nudist and that you are very shy. They are going to make an announcement over the intercom in a few minutes and will repeat every hour.”

Anna, Sam and Christy got out of the car and stood next to the car waiting for me. I looked around and decided it was time. Mrs. Thompson rolled down her window and said, “hey girls, this is hard for Richard. How about you girls do him a favor while at the park, and kind of walk in front of him to make it harder for others to see him and make it easier on him.”

Sam replied, “why, we like it when he is embarrassed.”
Mrs. Thompson gave Sam a stern look, and replied, “look this is not easy for Richard. If this happened to you, wouldn’t you appreciate some help?”

Sam replied, “you kidding, I want one of those Nudist bracelets for myself.”

Mrs. Thompson, “oh shit. Noooo. Anna, are you influencing your sister?”

Anna, “how did I get dragged into this?”

Mrs. Thompson, “never mind, not now. Are you going to help?”

All three girls agreed. I got out of the car and I could hear the announcement over the intercom.

“Attention water park guests, we have one guest that is an approved nudist. He is wearing the approved blue nudist wrist band. Please don’t be alarmed. The nudist is male and it is reported that he is shy and well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

The girls lined up in front with Anna in the middle and the other two one step behind her forming a V shape pattern and started walking in the direction of the entrance. I had to move quickly to catch up and then followed behind Anna. Because of their pace I couldn’t keep my penis from bouncing back and forth off my thighs. I got a little too close and it hit Anna a couple times. We approached the turnstiles and the girls had to break up so they could hand their tickets to the female clerk, and go through the turnstile. I was the last to go through.

The female clerk commented, “oh, you must be our nudist guest. Please don’t worry, everything will be fine. You don’t need to be shy.”

I couldn’t seem to look at her and kept looking forward and replied, “thank you.”

We grouped back up and walked around a façade corner and my dread magnified 10 fold. The place was packed. I mean there was almost a hundred people in front of me at the first waterslide, they were all over the place. Many of them were looking in my direction. Sam looked over towards me smiling and giggling, “let’s go on this one first, the Congo River.”

The Congo River was not your standard waterslide, the waterslide paths were large, wide and irregular with some kind of light blue foam covering. We passed many people towards a cement walkway that took us to the top. I could see and hear nearby guests gasp as we walked by. I could hear several little kids giggling and say wow, his peepee is huge. Hearing their comments didn’t help, and I just wanted to hide. We walked up the cement path towards the top of the slide, in some places we could see some of the kids ride the double (connected as one) innertubes down, splashing from side to side.

We got to the top and had to wait in line for a few minutes. The kids in front of us looked and stared at me. I was feeling completely embarrassed and humiliated. As soon as we got up to the front of the line, Sam and Anna got onto a double innertube and the female lifeguard pushed them over the edge and down the slide they went. She motioned for me to come over and commented, “wow, you get to get into the front innertube.”

I sat into the front double innertube and noticed my penis drooped over the front of the tube between my legs. While Christy was climbing into the back tube, I thought about tucking my penis down so that it was hanging straight down out of view, but I decided to leave it up on top of the innertube. After Christy got situated, her legs straddled me on both sides of me. I was nervous, but this appeared to be a fun ride. The lifeguard pushed us to the edge and we went over and down the slide. Somehow for the minute while sliding down the slide bouncing back and forth from side to side, I totally started to enjoy the ride, and almost lost most apprehensions that I was naked. During the ride down, since it appeared as thought I was alone and no one could see me, I actually enjoyed being naked. It felt good, and I could see my penis bouncing back and forth between my legs on the innertube, I was enjoying the ride till we got to the end and washed out into a small shallow pool.

There was almost 20 people around either getting off other innertubes or standing around waiting for someone. My apprehensions returned, as I stood up off the innertube and walked through the pool to the exit. I didn’t have any of the girls in front of me, so everyone was staring at me as my penis swayed and bounced around between my legs. I could barely hear them whispering, I could barely hear the comments.

As we grouped up, Sam said she’d like to ride the Congo River again. This time we walked up the girls didn’t line up in front of me like they did the first time, we just walked up the cement path in pairs, Anna and Christy up front, and Sam and I in back. I realized it wasn’t realistic for me to expect them to walk as a group in front of me all the time. It left me more exposed, but there were very few people that could see me along this path. My penis kept bouncing back and forth off my thighs and occasionally bounced around between my legs, causing some sexual tension; it made my penis feel good. The only positive thing about the increased sexual tension, was that it seemed to decrease my anxiety.

After waiting in line at the top for a few minutes, Christy and Anna got onto the first innertube and went over the edge. Sam told me she wanted to ride up front, I said fine, but let me get in first. I sat down into the rear innertube and let my penis droop over the edge of the innertube in front of me. Sam looked at me and my penis and sat down into the front section, and leaned back with my legs straddling her. It didn’t occur to me that Sam’s back would be laying on my penis, but that is exactly what happened. As the lifeguard pushed us over the edge of the slide, Sam reached back and grabbed my penis and pulled it out from behind her and set it over her shoulder, the head sitting past her chin. I didn’t want to say anything, in fact while riding down bouncing back and forth off the sides of the waterslide the feeling of it rolling around on her warm shoulder felt different. Right before we entered the pool at the bottom, Sam leaned forward allowing my penis to slip off her shoulder. She quickly jumped off the innertube, and walked over to the exit point. I stood up and walked over to the exit. I was still getting stares from the other guests, but they weren’t whispering or commenting as much.

As we grouped up again, Sam told us she wanted to go on the next waterslide over, the Bombay Blaster. We walked past several people up the cement path until we got into the line at the top. On this cement path, I could see the people down below, and I realized they could see me. My anxieties started increasing even though I tried to face away from them. We stood there for almost 5 minutes until we got to the front of the line. We had to wait for the lifeguard to give each of us approval to get into the slide so we wouldn’t bump into the guest before us that might still be in the pool. This ride was one person at a time, first Anna went down, Christy and then Sam. I then stepped into the slide and it was short but fast. I splashed into a deep pool after coming out of a tube. It was fun, and while I was in the pool for almost 20 seconds, my anxieties subsided slightly, especially since my penis floated freely in the water and my nakedness wasn’t as visible, but the lifeguard told me to get out so the next guest could go down.

After I got out and met with the girls, Christy said she wanted to go down one we passed by, the Cobra. It was your standard plastic type waterslide. It was up the same cement path we took before. As we got to the top and stood in line for almost 5 minutes. I was the last to get into the slide and it was great. I didn’t feel anyone could see me as I slid down the curves; from side to side as I went around the twist and turns, it felt great, again I was enjoying the feeling of the ride and also being naked with no one staring at me, until I got to the end and shot out into a shallow pool.

Again, I was standing out in the open, and noticed that the three girls had already run back up the cement path to the top, leaving me to walk up the path to the top alone. This time walking alone seemed to cause my anxiety to spike, but when I got up to the girls, there were a couple people between me and the girls, leaving me standing all alone in the line. It left me standing in line for over 5 minutes until I could get into the slide. This time it wasn’t until I was half way down the slide till I could relax and start to enjoy the ride. After shooting out into the shallow pool, I got up and found the 3 girls standing out front.

Anna, told us she wanted to go to the wave pool, so we turned and followed her since I had no idea where it was. We walked what seemed like a very long distance, several hundred feet, passing many people. My penis bouncing back and forth from my thighs the whole time. We eventually got to this huge pool that made waves with a big woosh sound. There was a beach at the end where we entered and walked out into the water. The pool at the wall at the other end where the waves came from was deep. Because of the waves, and almost all the guests were in the water, for the first time I was able to relax and started to really enjoying myself. The waves made us bob up and down and I could feel my penis floating and wiggling around freely. I was actually enjoying the pool, and the strangest thing ever was that after everything that has happened, I was enjoying being naked in this pool. With over a hundred people in the pool it’s hard to describe, but it felt daring yet, no one could see me naked.

I then heard the announcement over the intercom repeated from earlier, “Attention water park guests, we have one guest that is an approved nudist. He is wearing the approved blue nudist wrist band. Please don’t be alarmed. The nudist is male and it is reported that he is shy and well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

As I mentioned, I was actually enjoying being naked around others for the first time. It conflicted with my fears of being seen, but since I didn’t believe they could see me, I didn’t care, in fact for some reason, it felt extremely daring and I didn’t want it to stop. It’s hard for me to describe, but all my anxieties were gone, and on top of that for some reason, which I couldn’t figure out, I didn’t want it to stop. We floated around and swam in the pool for almost an hour. It felt so good, that without thinking of what I was doing, I climbed up a ladder along the side out of the pool, and jumped back into the pool. After splashing back in, about a minute later, I realized what I had just done, I was naked for a brief time out of the pool on purpose. I realized that I had completely forgotten about my nakedness . . . no I realized I was enjoying it, but, but, . . . I decided, I didn’t want to dwell on it anymore . . . I wanted to enjoy being naked in the pool. For the first time, I didn’t care.

We spent another half hour in the pool, and I actually climbed out of the pool a couple more times and jumped in. I didn’t care if they saw me for a brief couple seconds. In fact, it felt a little daring. The last time I climbed out of the pool to jump back in, I tested myself to see how long I could stay out before jumping in again. I actually walked almost 20 feet along the pool before jumping in a deeper section.

Eventually, Anna told me we’re going to surf hill, so we all got out and walked back towards where we were before. It was a long walk, passing many people. Again, my penis bounced back and forth from thigh to thigh. Something was different, as we walked, I was concentrating on following Anna through the crowd, and for some odd reason, I wasn’t dwelling on my nakedness. It wasn’t that I forgot that I was naked, it was that it wasn’t causing me as much anxiety.

We picked up a mat at the bottom and walked up the hill till we got to the line for surf hill, it was a long water slide, with several lanes, that would go down and, level off and then down again several times in a straight line. After waiting several minutes in line, all four of us walked out and placed our mat down and laid face down onto the mat and waited until they told us we could go. My penis was pointing straight back out of sight between my legs. As soon as we got the go ahead, we all slide down in our own lane. Approx. 10 feet down the slide, I did something that didn’t make sense, and totally unexpected, I spread my legs apart leaving my penis completely exposed between my legs as we slid down the hill. It’s possible that I did it so that I could slow down a little using my toes to rub the side of the slide off the edge of the mat, and since I was going fast, and not many people could see between my legs, I didn’t seem to care, but it felt daring, and more important, because I didn’t believe anyone could see, it felt good.

As soon as we got to the bottom, we got up and brought our mats with us since Sam wanted to do it again, so we walked back up and the hill and back into line. Eventually, when instructed to, we laid down and waited for the signal to go, this time before we got the signal and went over the edge, I spread my legs exposing my penis while lying on the mat. I have no idea why, but I just laid there for almost 2 minutes, actually forgetting that some people in the line behind us could see. As soon as we got the signal, we flew down the hill.

At the bottom, after turning in our mats, Christy suggested we go to the Lazy River. A slow-moving cement lined river, sort of like a long skinny swimming pool, that would flow around an irregular path passing many other areas and water park attractions in a loop. We walked over, picked up innertubes left by other guests. There were large and medium sizes. The girls grabbed the larger ones, leaving me with a medium size one. The area we got into the Lazy River was a little secluded behind another attraction, very few people were in that area, and the area we were heading too looked somewhat quiet and secluded. While the girls sat down on their innertubes, I sat down on mine. It was a little smaller than the ones the girls had.

After sitting down, I noticed in front of me, my penis drooped over the edge and I could feel the end hanging in the water on the other side. I looked around and there were only a few people in the Lazy River where we were at, and I thought to myself, I should grab my penis and pull it back so it would drop straight down into the water, so it would not droop over the innertube and no one would see it. For some reason, I didn’t want to that, but I thought to myself I have to hide it from view. No one could hear my thoughts, but I proceeded to argue with myself on what to do. Finally, I yelled in my thoughts, I don’t care what happens it feels good where it’s at, . . . it stays where it’s at. I don’t care if someone sees it, while I’m on the Lazy River it stays. I was a little nervous, but my decision was final. I decided, I’m going to . . . it stays on top in view, that’s it. We continued down the river and my penis was feeling great drooped over the innertube between my legs, out where everyone could see it.

We floated for a while, and we noticed a few other guests, but the area we were at it seemed somewhat secluded, and I started to realize it felt like a dare to leave my penis out on top of the innertube. I didn’t know what to expect as we rounded each corner and traveled into other more open areas.

After several minutes we floated around a corner and into an open area, where we could see several people at another water attraction. For a few seconds, all I could hear from my mind were thoughts of; see, I told you so, only to argue back with I don’t care. I was getting tired of all this anxiety. I wanted it to go away. We continued to float past the other guests, and they didn’t seem to react to me being naked. The river was slow, and it gave me time to start to relax and think. After another 5 minutes we rounded another corner and past another water attraction full of other guests that didn’t seem to react when they saw me. Unlike the wave pool, where most of the time my penis was hidden from view, this time it was out in front, and I finally started to feel calm and not ashamed about it.

Another 5 minutes and we passed this are that had bridges that crossed over the Lazy River. They had water cannons and some kids were spraying them at all of us and some of them sprayed directly at my penis. At first, I tensed up, but the streams of water actually felt good as the streams hit my penis. After passing and another 10 minutes passing other open areas, I finally truly started to relax. I mean, I was starting to enjoy being naked. I didn’t understand what I was feeling. If anyone had asked me if I wanted to go home anytime earlier, I would have answered, yes, let’s go now. But something in my mind had changed, I’m guessing the time at the wave pool had an effect on me, but I suspect I was tired of all the anxiety. I almost didn’t care anymore. We floated around the Lazy River almost 4 times in 2 hours. I eventually became relaxed to the point that I asked the girls if they wanted to go to the attraction next to the wave pool, Splash Pool?

Sam looked over at me and said, “that’s kind of out in the open, are you sure you want to go there?”

I smiled and told her, “yes, let’s go.”

We got up and I led the girls past and through the attractions in the middle of the Lazy River area, to a bridge to cross the Lazy River, each and every step my penis bounced back and forth off my thighs. For the first time in my life, I didn’t care if anyone saw me naked, in fact I almost . . . almost . . . no, I did . . . I enjoyed it. As we got to the splash pool area, it was a bunch of water sprayers and water jets spraying water and a huge bucket that would dump water onto us. Mostly little kids and teenagers, and we walked around and enjoyed getting sprayed for almost 5 minutes. After filling up, the huge bucket of water would dump onto a metal plate and then on all of us.

We then went back to the Congo River, my favorite waterslide, and rode the double innertubes down several times. We then rode every waterslide, even a couple we missed earlier, and then back to Congo River for one more time.

As we walked around from one slide to another, I finally lost my anxieties about being naked around others, I didn’t care anymore, but my penis constantly bouncing back and forth off my thighs didn’t help, the pleasure from my penis started feeling so good every time I walked around. If that wasn’t bad enough, worse yet, I actually started to actually enjoying being naked, . . . and I didn’t want it to stop.

I asked, “would you girls like to go back to the wave pool again,” and they all agreed. It was a long walk, several hundred feet. While walking to the wave pool, the feeling of my penis bouncing back and forth off my thighs started to feel extremely pleasurable. It started feeling so good, that I emphasized the slapping a little by kicking up a little with my thighs, making my penis bounce higher. It got to the point that my mind started to become blind of all the guests as we passed them by. We were about a little over a hundred feet away, and the pleasure I was feeling from my penis was overwhelming me, I could only think of one thing, and that was to increase that feeling.

While slapping my penis with my thighs, I tried to emphasize it more by twisting my waist a little. Strangely, instead of slapping my penis with my thigh, my penis flew to the side of my waist and slapped off the side of my waist, and as it bounced off my waist, in one fluid motion, I twisted my waist a little in the opposite direction and my penis flew across all the way around my waist and slapped my butt cheek on the other side. Oh my god, that felt unbelievable, as it bounced off my butt cheek, I twisted again making it fly around to the other side and slap my other butt cheek. Back and forth over two dozen more times. My vision was starting to blur as I continuously slapped my penis back and forth and it was starting to get firm, but not hard. The head of my penis wasn’t showing. Oh my god, it felt so good, I had never done this before and I finally realized that I was going to explode if I didn’t stop. It was the most pleasure I have ever felt coming from my penis without it being hard. In fact, I don’t know why, but it was many times better. I had to stop, but I can’t. Although my eyesight was blurry, I realized that I had to do something or I was going to have a big problem. I realized we were almost 30 feet short of the wave pool, and we weren’t going to make it before my penis exploded with pleasure. As we started to pass the splash pad area with sprayers and sprinklers, I notice they were about to dump the huge bucket of water overhead, and turned and walked over in that direction with my penis slamming back and forth off my butt cheeks. Just as they dumped the giant bucket of water on us, my penis exploded with cum streaming from my foreskin for almost 30 seconds while I continued to slam my penis side to side off my butt cheeks. The pleasure was so extreme that I was exhausted and almost fell down. I had never felt that much pleasure from my penis, in my life. It was many times better than jerking off. I was feeling weak and grabbed onto one of the posts with sprayers, and looked back at the girls. I think Anna knew what happened, even though it was impossible to see since all of the water spraying from the sprayers and pouring down on us from the giant bucket overhead.

Sam asked, “I thought we were going to the wave pool.”

Christy smiled and said, “we are, I think Rich needed to cool off a little.”

After regaining my balance, we walked on to the wave pool. I waded in, and swam for a little while and then got out and laid down on one of the lounge chairs near the beach end. I left my penis drooped over my thigh hanging down the side of my leg. I was exhausted and fell asleep for a while; I’m not sure how long, but when the girls woke me up, they told me it was time to go. Her mom told her to meet us at the front gate at 6 PM.

We walked back to the entrance and waited for almost 20 minutes before Mrs. Thompson could get through traffic and pick us up.

On the way back to the condo, Mrs. Thompson asked if we had a good time. Anna, told her that it was outstanding, and that I was much more relaxed and doing much better. Mrs. Thompson said, that is great, because Debbie also purchased tickets to a local indoor pool for tomorrow.

Indoor Olympic Pool
(Part Three)