Trashcan Girl

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo

Trashcan Girl

Post by MrMongo »

A co-worker told me about her bikini malfunction that happened to her in a co-ed pool class at school in the 70's. There was a girl in her gym/pool class that got drunk at a party and was caught peeing behind a trash can in someone's backyard and was arrested for it.

When people saw the trash can girl people would pretend to pee in a trash can. The trashcan girl was in my co-worker's pool class. She saw the trashcan girl come into the pool area, so she acted like she was going to pee in the trashcan. The female gym teacher yanked the trashcan away from my co-woker as she was hovering over the can. The gym teacher accidently snagged my co-woker's bikini string when the gym teacher yanked the trashcan away causing my co-worker's bikini bottom to come undone exposing her bush to the whole co-ed pool. She said there had to be twenty guys in her pool/gym class.

The shock caused my co-worker to fall over as the entire co-ed pool class laughed at her. It was also the last day they made fun of the trashcan girl by hovering over a trashcan.