Camping Trip Whoopsie

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
MrMongo

Camping Trip Whoopsie

Post by MrMongo »

Right after graduation we went on a big camping trip on my friend's parents property out in the woods. There was about twelve of us camping out in tents. My friend Andy brought his sister who was going to be graduating next year and wanted to tag along. Brenda had brown hair and was around 5'8" and had a nice tits. She drove her brother nuts and was constantly being a prick to Andy.

Andy wanted to get into the tent, but Brenda was laying on her belly in the tent and would yank the zipper down when Andy would lift the zipper up to get into the tent. Andy kept looking into the screen of the tent door to see who was in the tent. He couldn't see anything it was too dark out.

So Andy got on his knees and began to pull the zipper up again. When Brenda tried to pull the zipper down again, Andy reached into the tent and grabbed his sister Brenda by the wrists. He forced Brenda through the little hole he made in the opening of the tent and yanked Brenda through the hole. The tent entrance grew bigger when Brenda was forced through. On the way out Brenda's bikini bottoms came off. Brenda had no idea she was naked from the waist down showing off her full bush.

At first Brenda chased her brother around all the tents until some of the other girls there told Brenda she lost her bikini bottoms. Brenda ran back to her tent with her hand over her cooch and the other over her ass crack. She tried to lift the zipper up, but it was jammed and Brenda had to crawl through the hole she was yanked out of exposing her vagina and butthole to all of us. I thought her brother was going to have a stroke from laughing so hard.