Richard, Accidental Nudist

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

This story is fiction. All situations and laws mentioned are fiction.

This story is similar to Themarble’s story “Nathan the Unlikely Nudist”, but different. I explained and asked for and received approval from Themarble. This is a different character, and different story. There are a couple situations that are similar.

When you read this story, you need to keep in mind that it is fiction with some parts of the story although unrealistic, but plausible. You may have to read it as if you were Richard. Richard’s handicap may hinder his future sex life, but he will make the best of it.

Part One

I live with my parents north of Los Angeles, in Lancaster, California, aka the high desert. On my 15th birthday, my parents agreed to allow me to visit and stay with friends in San Diego while they went on a 2-week vacation in Las Vegas. My friends consisted of two sisters, Anna, 16 and Samantha (Sam for short), 13, who lived with their mother in a very expensive condo. My parents made all the travel arrangements via commuter train. The plan was for my father to drop me off at the train station on their way to Vegas.

On the day of the trip everything was crazy as my father was busy packing the car with everything they needed for their vacation.

When it came time for me to leave my father handed me my train tickets and told me to get in the car, he was running late and we had to leave immediately. We got to the train station and he gave me an extra $100 cash for spending money along with a prepaid Visa card loaded with $200, telling me “if you need more call me and I’ll put more money on the Visa card.” I grabbed my suitcase from the back seat and I went on in to the processing line.

I got on the train, and it was almost a 7-hour trip. It was a nice train ride, and I had to make a couple changes from one train to another. I met Anna, Sam and their mother at the train station in San Diego.

“Hi, it was a long trip, but I finally got here,” I told Anna.

Anna, said, “hi, this is my mother.”

“Hi Mrs. Thompson, I look forward to this visit”.

Mrs. Thompson said, “hi Richard, we’re happy to have you visit.”

We got into her car, and drove to their condo, near the beach. I was so excited. I’ve never stayed this close to the beach before.

Anna moved over to Sam’s room to allow me to use her room while I was there. Anna and Sam’s bedrooms shared an adjoining bath. Mrs. Thompsons bedroom had a private bath.

Anna wasn’t exactly a girlfriend, although I wish she was, but we lived too far apart. I know she liked me, but understood, a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship wouldn’t work. Even though, I think she wanted to flirt with me and maybe tease me just for the fun of it.

Anna asked, “would you like to go to the beach in the morning?”

“Sure, . . . but . . ., Oh crap, I can’t believe I forgot to get my swim trunks. They were in the wash and I forgot to get them out of the dryer before I left,” I replied.

Anna said, “I think my father had a pair of swimming trunks that you can use.”

I asked, “your father? I thought he passed away a couple years ago.”

Anna frowned and replied, “yes, but we still have most of his belongings.”

It took about a half hour, but she finally found and gave me a pair of swim trunks. They appeared to be a little bit too big for me, and there was no draw string to tighten them around my waist. The swim trunks had a mesh lining which was good to hold my penis.

There was one thing that I hadn’t mentioned yet, and I don’t like talking about. I am extremely shy about my body. I mean very, extremely shy. Don’t get me wrong, I am 5’6” and very skinny. But since I was young, my penis was always long. I didn’t know anything odd about it until I was about 12, it hung down past my knees, and kept growing as I got older.

There was one incident with a babysitter when I was 9 or 10 that saw me naked while I was taking a bath, and called me a freak that left me traumatized, and very apprehensive about allowing anyone to see me naked. Her reaction had a huge effect on me. I avoided any situation including relationship with girls because of the babysitters comment. In High School gym class, I avoided everyone else by changing in the back corner as, or after everyone was leaving. I always had to wear briefs and boxers to make sure no one would notice.

I also had conflicting feelings that I couldn’t figure out. I dreaded the thought of anyone to see me naked, but I developed a desire to skinny dip alone. I don’t know why I had this desire, but it drove me to find opportunities to skinny dip. The only opportunities for me to skinny dip alone was late at night, at a neighbor’s pool, whenever they went away on vacation, and a local motel indoor pool that closed at night that I occasionally worked odd jobs on the night shift. The feeling of swimming nude and my penis floating in the water was unbelievable. There might have been one other desire that conflicted with my original dread of someone seeing me naked, and I could not figure out. For some strange reason, I suspected that I wanted to be caught naked. I don’t know if I was seeking approval, or what.

Beach

The next morning, we got up, had breakfast and Anna asked me, “are you ready to go to the beach?”

“Yes, I can hardly wait. Let me get my swim trunks on.”

I left the table and went into the bedroom to switch to my swim trunks. The swim trunks felt a little loose, but I thought I’d be okay, I decided to go without a t-shirt. I came out and waited for Anna and Sam to come out from changing. After a few minutes, Anna and Sam came out each wearing a cute bikini. I was aroused as Anna walked around teasing me with her skimpy bikini.

With a smile, she said, “are you ready?”

I jumped up off the sofa and said, “yes, let’s go.”

We walked down the stairs and out the front of the building.

“It’s only a block away,” she said.

The streets seemed very quiet and empty. There was only one car that drove by as we walked to the beach. As we reached the beach which had only a couple dozen people, Anna put down a couple beach towels for us and set a bag of odds and ends next to the towel. We sat down and she offered to spread some sun screen lotion on me. It felt good her spreading the lotion on me. I offered to do the same for her and I enjoyed spreading the sun screen lotion all over her. First her back and then she rolled over for me to spread it on her front. I believe she enjoyed it when I spread it on her thighs, and chest along the edges of her bikini top.

“Are you ready to go into the water,” she asked?

“Sure, those waves look huge,” I replied.

We got up and walked over 100 feet to the water’s edge, and then ran out into the waves. It was great, the water was a little bit cool, but not cold. I got about 10 feet farther out into the ocean than Anna and Sam, between the waves, the water was at my waist above my swim trunks. It felt good, but the waves were huge, and on the third wave it knocked us down. I got back up and realized my swim trunks had slipped down a little, it didn’t slip down that much and I don’t think anyone would have seen anything since the water was at my waist. I quickly pulled them back up, and watched as Anna stood up with her bikini bottoms partially down exposing the upper part of her butt, she quickly pulled them up. The waves seemed to come in groups of several small waves and then a big wave. The next big wave knocked us down again, I quickly looked over to see Anna and Sam get back up, again Anna’s bikini bottoms were more than half way down exposing her butt, she giggled as she pulled them back up. I’m not sure, but I suspect she may have actually enjoyed the large waves pulling on her bikini. I pulled up my swim trunks, but all I could think of was watching Anna as the waves kept knocking her bikini bottoms down.

The next large wave knocked us all down again, I stayed down and didn’t get up, and just floated in the water so I could watch Anna as she stood up out of the water. She stood up facing me and I couldn’t believe my eyes, as her breasts had completely slipped out of her bikini top. Oh my god, her breasts were beautiful and larger than what I dreamed. It took her a few seconds to clear her hair out of her face and with a gasp she grabbed her bikini top and pulled it back over her breasts.

She looked over at me with a smile, and she said, “oops, I had an accident.”

That was the first time I had ever seen her bare breasts and I was thrilled. I floated in the water for another minute. I finally stood up but stumbled a little. I wasn’t sure what I stumbled on. I was in waist deep water, and started to realize that something wasn’t right about my swim trunks, I realized my penis was floating freely in the water. I reached down to pull my swim trunks up and when I couldn’t find them at my thighs, I then reached down to my ankles for them, finally realizing they were gone. I was in pure panic, I ducted back down into the water even more, standing on my knees in the water, with the water up to my neck, feeling around trying to find my swim trunks.

After feeling around for almost 3 minutes, I yelled over to Anna and asked her if she could come over and help me. She came over and I nervously asked her, “can you help me find my swim trunks?”

She smiled and looked at me and asked, “what do you mean? . . . Did you lose your swim trunks? Are you naked?”

I looked up at her, smiled and said, “please, I can’t find them”

Sam came over and the three of us felt around in the water for almost 10 minutes, with no luck. After a while the lifeguard ran up to us and asked if we were okay. She asked us to come up out of the water. Anna and Sam walked out of the water up onto the shore. Sam with a big smile on her face, looked out watching me. I hesitated and told her, “I’d rather not.” I looked around the beach and there were over a dozen people within 100 feet.

The lifeguard looked at me inquisitively, and demanded, “come out of the water.”

I couldn’t figure out what to do, I didn’t want to come out of the water exposing my penis to them and all the people on the beach, but I didn’t want to get into trouble.

After another minute, the lifeguard, yelled, “come out of the water, now.”

I eventually stood up and started to walk up until the water was up to my thigh, partially exposing the top portion of my penis.

The lifeguard yelled, “are you naked? Where is your arm band”?

“What arm band,” I asked?

The lifeguard seemed impatient and she didn’t really give me a chance to explain, “come up here to the lifeguard shack and we can fix this before you get into trouble.”

I looked around the beach, seeing about a half dozen people looking over in my direction trying to figure out what is going on. I don’t think they heard what the lifeguard was saying because of the noise of the ocean. I couldn’t figure out what to do. I dreaded the thought of walking out of the ocean naked, but I didn’t want to get into trouble for disobeying authority. I realize she was only a couple years older than me, but she could call the police if I refused.

I didn’t want to grab and try to cover up my penis, because it was so large and would just flop around, I wouldn’t be able to cover it up, and it would appear as thought I was playing with myself. I figured the best solution was for me to not touch it. I waited another couple more seconds after they turned and started walking towards the lifeguard shack before I reluctantly continued out of the water. As soon as I stepped onto dry sand, Anna glanced back towards me and gasped, “oh my god.”

The lifeguard and Sam stopped and turned towards me to see me walking towards them, and the lifeguard said, “oh my. Oh my.” Sam just started giggling with a big smile.

I glanced around the beach and noticed that a few of the other people on the beach showed expressions of surprise. I stopped as they stood there staring at me for almost 10 seconds, then the lifeguard said, “quick we need to get to the lifeguard shack.” We all walked as quickly as possible to the lifeguard shack. Each step I took, my penis would bounce back and forth off my thighs making a slap sound each step, which didn’t help matters since it was sending pleasure signals to my brain and I was in total dread of being naked. When we got to the shack, she said, “wait here, I’ll be back in a second,” as she walked up the ramp into the shack.

She was only gone for about 20 seconds, meanwhile Anna and Sam both were staring at my penis. Again, I wanted to cover my penis with my hands, but I knew it wouldn’t work, so I just stood there while the girls ogled me. The lifeguard returned and told me to hold my right arm out. She looked at my wrist and then she adjusted something in her hand.

“There, I think that should fit okay” she said, and slipped something over my hand to my wrist, and latched it. It was bright blue with the words “Nudist”.

I looked at it and asked, “what is this for?”

She said, “now don’t lose it again. Otherwise, you’ll be arrested for indecent exposure.”

“Lose it? I don’t understand? What is this all about?”

She answered, “it’s a nudist wrist band that you must wear everywhere you go. As long as you wear that band, you can’t get into trouble.”

I examined the band and replied, “this thing is locked. I can’t get it off.”

She answered, “no you must never take it off. You’ll be arrested if you do.”

I replied back, “But I’m not a nudist, I just lost my swim trunks in the waves.”

She hesitated and looked at me and said, “hmmmmm, you didn’t do this on purpose?”

I replied with, “no.”

She looked back down at my penis, and said, “I may have jumped the gun. Unfortunately, the electronics in the band is activated and we can’t deactivate or remove it.”

I asked, “what do you mean we can’t remove it? Don’t you have a key?”

She looked back up at my face and said, “it takes a judge’s approval, and they keep the deactivation device and key at the police station.”

I just stared at her dumbfounded.

She said, “hmmmmm, this is Friday afternoon, and the judge is in office from Tuesday to Thursday. I’m sorry, but you’ll just have to make due until Tuesday. He’s the only one that can authorize the wrist band removal.”

She looked at me again, and asked, “wait, how old are you?”

I replied, “I’m 15 years old.”

She glanced down at a folded piece of paper she had in her hand and said, “okay, we have another glitch. Your parents are going to have to meet with the judge to get the wrist band removed.”

“What?”

She held out the paper towards me, “you can read all the rules for nudist in this brochure, you have to be 18 years old to get approval to remove the wrist band.”

“My parents are in Vegas for 2 weeks” I explained.

I glanced down at the brochure, but I was irritated and couldn’t think straight, and asked, “please explain the rules.”

She took the brochure back from me and said, “okay, rule number 1, with the exception of rule 2 and 7, you must always be naked at all times. Never put any clothing on or cover your body with your hands, ever.”

In a sort of shocked look I asked, “ever? Can’t I just go home and put some clothes on?”
She answered, “No.”

She continued on, “number 2, while you go to any food establishment, such as restaurant or anyplace you sit down to eat, you must wrap an approved white 20 x 36 inch towel around your waist while in the restaurant. If there are no chairs in the establishment, you must not wear the approved towel.”

“Number 3, if you go to a theater, ride any public transportation or any venue that you must sit down, you must sit on your folded approved white towel. You are not to cover yourself up.”

“Number 4, while going to the beach, water park, pool or any other public event, you are not allowed to cover yourself in any way at anytime. If available, the venue may make a public announcement over the intercom to warn other guests.”

“Number 5, it is understood that for male nudists, it may not be possible to control an erection. If you have an erection, allow it to go down on its own no matter how long it takes, don’t worry about it. Normal bodily fluids and functions cannot be controlled.”

“Number 6, all nudists must frequently apply sun screen lotion or skin cream to avoid sun burns and dried skin problems. If possible, to avoid questionable rubbing, it is recommended that others apply the lotion for you. If possible, ask someone else to do it for you.”

“Number 7, most public theme parks such as Disney Land, Six Flags, Universal Studios, etc. you must wear your approved 20 x 36 inch towel around your waist at all times. An alternative 8 inch by 8 inch white loin cloth is acceptable substitute if it has material in front and back.”

“Number 8, these laws only apply to California at this time.”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. This has to be the worst day of my life. I can’t bear to think that others are going to see me naked, until my parents can fix this. Worst yet, how am I going to explain this to my parents?

I looked around and noticed that there were a few other beach goers still staring at me, and some smiled and laughed.

Anna said, “is that it?”

The lifeguard said, “wait there is one more thing.” And ran into the shack. She came out holding a zip lock plastic bag containing a thin towel. “This is your approved 20 x 36 inch towel. It’s just white cotton t-shirt type material.”

Anna asked, “do you have an extra one of those “Nudist” wrist straps? In case something goes wrong with this one and we have to replace it.”

I interrupted, and said, “wait, what? If something goes wrong, I don’t want to replace it, I want it to go away.”

The lifeguard interjected, “good point, and no you can’t just hope something goes wrong with it. You must stay naked, until the judge approves the removal, it is tied to you. And I believe I have an extra one here I can give you.”

Anna replied, “okay I’ll hold onto it, give it to me.”

The lifeguard went back in to retrieve an extra wrist band, and gave it to Anna.

I took the zip lock bag and the 3 of us walked to the beach towels Anna placed on the beach. We sat down and I didn’t know what to say. Anna started the conversation with, “your penis is huge.”

I looked at her and defensively said “I’m not a freak.”

She replied, “freak, . . . what? . . . why did you think I thought you were a freak?”

I paused and took a deep breath and answered back, “I’m sorry, it’s something that happened to me when I was young.”

She said, “I think it looks great. How big is it?”

I answered, “I don’t know, I’ve never measured it before. I dreaded the thought of someone seeing me naked.”

She looked over at my penis and said, “you need some sun screen lotion on your lower half or you’ll get a sun burn.”

I reached over and picked up the sun screen lotion bottle and after removing the lid, she said, “no, you cannot put it on. Rule number . . . 6 I believe. Let me do it.”

I looked over at her in shock and remembered the rules, for a couple seconds, I wondered which was worse, a sun burn or Anna rubbing sun screen lotion on me, “okay.” I then laid on my back.

She took the bottle from me and squirted into her hands and Sam wanted to help. I was a little nervous as Anna reached over and started applying the sun screen lotion on my thighs and waist. I was almost in shock when Sam grasped my penis with both hands and started moving her hands back and forth on my penis rubbing the lotion on it. Oh crap, at first the feeling was a little uncomfortable, since no one has ever touched my penis before, but it didn’t take long for the feeling to change to pure pleasure. After 5 seconds, I wanted to tell her that was enough, but I was almost out of breath as she continued to move her lose grip along my penis. It started getting firm fast. After almost 15 seconds, I finally got out a, “stop, please.”

She looked up at me and said, “it got hard fast, and I think it got a little longer, the end is popping out of the skin.”

Oh my god, I thought to myself, it’s bad enough I’m naked, now I have an erection, and it is almost pointing straight up. A few seconds more and it ended pointing straight up like a flag pole.

Anna laughed and said, “wow, that is unbelievable.” She then looked over to Sam and said, “from now on, I get to rub the lotion onto the . . . “ she chuckled again, “onto the pole.”

“I need to do something quick to get it to go down,” I said.

Anna suggested, “you can go out into the ocean.”

I looked over, at the ocean and decided that was my only choice. I jumped up and tried to run, but with my dick pointing straight out, it wobbled back and forth getting me a little bit off balance. The feeling of running with my penis sticking straight out was unusual and a little bit pleasurable. People seeing me naked was horrible, people seeing me with an erection was unbearable. I eventually made it, after running past a half dozen people between us and the ocean.

I swam around in the water for a few minutes until the erection went down. Since no one could see my penis while I was in the water, I was hesitant to come out of the water. After 10 minutes, I realized I needed to come out of the water. As I reached the edge where the water was rushing up onto the beach (swash), I noticed my swim trunks on the beach about a 100 feet down. I walked quickly to get my swim trunks, each step, my penis would bounce back and forth off my thighs making a smacking sound each time. With complete dread, I had to pass by 4 kids along the beach before I reached my swim trunks and grabbed them.

Just as I picked them up and held them in front of me so I could slip them back on, I heard the voice of the lifeguard on a bull horn from behind me, yelling, “no, you can’t do that.”

I turned and noticed her running in my direction. I held onto the swim trunks with one hand, and dropped my arm to my side and walked towards her. As we met, I tried to explain to her, “these are my swim trunks that I lost in the ocean.”

She responded with, “it doesn’t matter. You are not allowed to cover yourself under any circumstance. Oh, and next time you have an erection, you don’t have to run to the ocean. Just wait until it goes down on its own.”

I replied with, “This rule about having others rub the lotion on me caused the erection and I couldn’t stand the thought of anyone seeing it that way.”

She smiled and replied, “that’s the rules, just enjoy it.”

I replied back, “It would have gotten messy if I hadn’t stopped her.”

Her smile got a little bigger, “there are no rules about bodily functions, including erections and any fluid accidents caused by it.”

I stood there for a minute trying to figure out everything she said, “are you sure?”

She smiled and turned and walked back towards the lifeguard shack.

I wanted to hold the swim trunks in front of me while I walked back to the blankets, but I didn’t want to get into trouble again.

I walked back slowly so my penis would not bounce as much as I passed others staring at me. As I got back to Anna and Sam, Anna said, “oh, you found your swim trunks. Little bit too late. What did the lifeguard tell you?”

I dropped the swim trunks onto the towel and said, “she said next time I get an erection, to just wait and let it go down naturally . . . and she said don’t worry, if someone rubs lotion on too long.”

Sam smiled and said, “yes. Can I do it again?”

Anna quickly responded, “no, I told you I’m the only one that gets to put lotion on his penis.”

Anna looked over at me and said, “we need to finish putting sun screen lotion on your backside. Lay down and we’ll get it done.”

I laid down on the towel and the two girls squirted and rubbed lotion on my behind and side.

Anna said, “okay, roll over we need to do your front again.”

I replied, “no you don’t, you already did my front.”

Anna smiled and said, “I’m getting hungry, let’s go home so we can get something to eat.”

I replied, “sounds good. . . wait, how am I going to get there from here? And what is your mother going to say when we get there?”

Anna smirked and replied, “you’ll just walk there like you walked here. I’ll explain to mom before you come in.”

After resting for a couple minutes, we gathered the towels and other items and walked back towards the condo. I was very nervous and didn’t know what to expect. On top of that, each step I took my penis would bounce back and forth off my thighs. I tried to get it to stay between my legs as I walked, but it didn’t work, and ended bouncing on my thighs again.
Sam noticed I was trying to stagger my walk to try to get it to stop bouncing off my thighs, and she said, “stop worrying about your penis bouncing, your staggering walk to keep it between your legs looks creepy.”

Anna just laughed.

“Fine, but it keeps making that slapping sound that will get people’s attention.”

Anna responded, “stop worrying about it, if anyone says anything, just show them your arm band.”

We continued down the side walk. We were half way to the condo and I noticed 2 cars ahead, and asked, “can one of you walk in front of me to block their view of me?”

Sam was being mischievous and said, “no, you get to walk up front.”

I relinquished, and kept walking as the two cars passed by. We eventually made it to the condo building through the lobby and up the stairs. As we got to the condo door, Anna told me, “wait here while I explain the situation to my mother.”

Sam giggled and said, “oh, let’s have some fun, you go in first.”

Anna told her to chill, and opened and walked in with Sam, leaving me out in the hallway.

Her mother was sitting at the table with one of her friends, “Hi Anna, this is my college friend Debbie Tyler, from Los Angeles. She had a problem with their home remodel and I offered to let her and her daughter Christy, stay with us for a week.”

Anna said, “great, it’s been a while since I’ve seen Christy. But we had a problem at the beach that maybe I should tell you about in private.”

Sam stepped next to Anna giggling with a big smile on her face, “a huge problem.”

Mrs. Thompson looked back and forth between Anna and Sam and said, “problem? Did something happen to Richard?”

Anna smiled and said, “well sort of. He had an accident.”

Mrs. Thompson in a nervous voice said, “is he okay, is he hurt?”

Anna replied back, “no nothing like that. I loaned him dads old swim trunks and while in the ocean waves, he . . . he . . ..”

Mrs. Thompson barked, “he what? Get to the point.”

Anna, “he lost his swim trunks in the ocean.”

Mrs. Thompson barked, “what? So what? What is going on?”

Anna, “before he could find them and put them on, a lifeguard slapped a . . . a nudist wrist band on him.”

Mrs. Thompson just stared at Anna for a minute and then said, “I read about that. Where is he?”

Anna, “he’s out in the hallway.”

Mrs. Thompson said, “is he naked?”

Anna, “yes.”

Mrs. Thompson and her friend Debbie smiled and quietly giggled, “well, get him in here, don’t leave him out in the hallway.”

Anna replied, “he’s very shy and this has made him feel uncomfortable.”

Sam spoke up, “and he’s got a huge peepee.”

Mrs. Thompson and Debbie broke out into a loud laughter, and said, “get him in here.”

Sam ran out of the room and to the front door and told me to, “get in here, there ready for you.”

I entered and walked to the kitchen entrance but stopped next to the wall so they couldn’t see me, “hi Mrs. Thompson, did Anna explain everything?”

Mrs. Thompson said, “yes Richard, she explained everything. Get in here and let’s see that wrist band.”

Sam giggled and spoke out, “and your huge peepee.”

Mrs. Thompson barked at Sam, “that's enough.”

I hesitated for almost 10 seconds and then walked around the corner into view of Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Tyler.

In shock, Mrs. Thompson blurted out, “OH MY GOD.”

They both stared at my penis for what seemed like forever but was only a minute, maybe two minutes.

Mrs. Thompson asked, “how did this happen?”
I explained to them that a wave knocked me down and I lost my swim trunks. We tried to find them and a lifeguard came up to us and she put this wrist band on me before I could explain why I was naked. “She gave me this brochure and a white towel to comply with the rules.”

Mrs. Thompson took the brochure from me and looked over the brochure and replied, “oh my. Can you take the wrist band off?”

I replied, “no, it’s locked, and it’s electronically activated.”

Mrs. Thompson smiled and said, “well this is interesting. How do we get it removed?”

I explained to her that because I was 15, that my parents would have to go in front of a judge to get approval for it to be removed.

Mrs. Thompson said, “well that’s going to make an interesting two weeks. Debbie, I mean Mrs. Tyler, was kind enough to buy tickets for all of you kids to the local Wilderness Rivers water park tomorrow.”

Mrs. Tyler spoke up and said, “I think we need to get Christy out here so she is aware of what’s going on. Sam, she’s in your room, Anna, will you please go get her.”

After several minutes, Christy walked into the kitchen and saw me naked from the back, “what’s going on? Anna told me about your friend Richard. Is he really a Nudist?”

Mrs. Thompson answered, “not by choice.”

Christy only seeing me from the back said, “okay, what’s the big deal?”

Mrs. Tyler asked me, “Richard, will you please turn around?”

I hesitated for a couple seconds and then turned around facing Christy.

With a shocked expression on her face that turned into a big nervous smile, she yelled, “OH MY GOD, your dick is huge.”

For the first time, I don’t know why but I started laughing, there was something about her reaction that made me laugh.

I found out later that Christy was 16 years old, and although with the baggy clothes she was wearing I couldn’t tell for sure but it appeared as thought she was slender and her breasts were huge.

Mrs. Thompson, said, “alright you all go into the living room and watch TV, play video games or whatever. We’ll be going to the water park tomorrow. I need to read this brochure again.”

All four of us kids went into the living room. I grabbed my iPad and sat down on the sofa. I noticed that Christy sat across from me staring at me. No, not staring at me, she was staring at my penis. I wanted to move my legs together to cover my penis, but I relinquished and just left it as is for her to stare at.

Almost a half hour later, Mrs. Thompson entered and told me, “it appears as though there’s not much we can do to resolve this until your parents return. It says here that you can’t even apply your own sun screen lotion while in public. How did you put it on while at the beach?”

Sam spoke up, “I helped him, and I touched his penis.”

Mrs. Thompson eyes opened up wide, and said, “Oh crap. Sam . . . oh crap. Never mind.”

Sam spoke up again, “and it got hard while I was applying the lotion.”

Mrs. Thompson looked at Anna, and asked, “why did you let your sister do that?”

Anna answered, “it happened so fast I couldn’t stop her. She went right to it like it was candy.”

Mrs. Thompson just stood there for several seconds, laughed a little and replied, “I’d be mad, but it wouldn’t do any good.”

Mrs. Tyler spoke up, “is that because you were the same when you . . .”

Mrs. Thompson interrupted her, “Ah Ah Ah shhhhh, please don’t give them ideas, excuses, or encourage them.”

Mrs. Thompson and Mrs. Tyler, laughed and left the room. After an hour I asked about the sleeping arrangement and if Christy should stay in Anna’s room and I sleep on the sofa. Anna told me I could leave my suitcase in her room since I’m not going to need anything out of it anyhow. After another hour Anna and Sam went into Sam’s room, and Christy went into Anna’s room. They left a sheet for me to lay on the sofa along with another sheet to cover myself. I did have one problem that I needed to resolve before I went to sleep. With all the dread of what happened, and even worse, what’s going to happen tomorrow, I couldn’t believe I had all this pent-up sexual tension to jerk off and relieve myself. I decided, that it was best not to do anything at this time. I didn’t want to take a chance of someone walking in and seeing me on the sofa.

If you like it, please give it a thumbs up, it encourages me to write more.

Part 2
The Water Park
Last edited by Buckaroo on Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:51 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Themarble

Re: Richard, Accidental Nudist (Part One)

Post by Themarble »

Oh wow, amazing first chapter. I cannot wait to see where you are going to go with this. It is also double amazing for the fact that my story, "Nathan the Unlikely Nudist", helped to inspire this somewhat. I'm happy it did cause this is a story I am excited to read more of. (:.
Jeepman89

Post by Jeepman89 »

Fantastic story Buckaroo! I look forward to Part 2.
NudeBaG

Post by NudeBaG »

Loving another ‘unlikely/unwilling’ nudist story.
It’s a very fun angle.
I know these stories are works of fiction, and the writers are free to do whatever they want,
But there’s something about describing a male character’s anatomy as “coming down past my knees” that takes me out of the story.
Lol.
Yes, it’s very funny to picture, but it’s less embarrassing and less believable, especially at the ages being portrayed.
I don’t know.
Again, I’m not telling you how to write, it’s just an observation.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

NudeBaG wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 3:33 pm Loving another ‘unlikely/unwilling’ nudist story.
It’s a very fun angle.
I know these stories are works of fiction, and the writers are free to do whatever they want,
But there’s something about describing a male character’s anatomy as “coming down past my knees” that takes me out of the story.
Lol.
Yes, it’s very funny to picture, but it’s less embarrassing and less believable, especially at the ages being portrayed.
I don’t know.
Again, I’m not telling you how to write, it’s just an observation.
Thank you for the feedback. That's an interesting perspective, now I think I understand why I get so few thumbs up.

For some reason, I believe the penis size is important part of the story, because it is so unrealistic that it makes it unique twist to the story. Everyone is average, for this character, because of his unrealistic size, it makes him feel like a freak, and harder for him to hide it.

Thank you.
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

Personally I really don't mind it. It's unrealistic sure, but it is more of an attribute to the story rather than anything too distracting. At least for me. It shows off your personality in the writing.

If the story is good, proportions are a side thought. (:.
anthonydemon

Post by anthonydemon »

A wonderful story, I can't wait to see him humiliated and naked on public transport, the mall and places like that, good job!
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Someone suggested to make it easier to find the following parts, that I post part 2 etc. here to make it easier to find.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Water Park (Part Two)

When you read this story, you need to keep in mind that it is fiction with some parts of the story although unrealistic, but plausible. You may have to read it as if you were Richard. Richard’s handicap may hinder his future sex life, but he will make the best of it.

The next morning, I woke up to find the 3 girls standing next to the sofa looking down at me. I wasn’t sure what was going on, until I realized my penis was standing straight up, and completely bare. Oh crap, no wonder my feet felt cold, where did my covers go? I felt around next to me trying to find the covers to pull over me, only to realize that it was hanging from Sam’s hands.

Anna said, “hey, now that your awake, this is the perfect time to measure it?”

“What?” I replied.

Anna smiled, “I got one of these cloth tape measures used for measuring clothing. Hold still, Christy you hold it at the base and I’ll hold the tape to the tip of his penis.”

I couldn’t believe what I was watching. Christy didn’t just hold the tape measure at the base, she had her hands wrapped around the base of my penis, holding the tape. Oh crap, it’s starting to throb as Anna stretched out the tape to the tip, and said, “oh my, it’s about 14 inches. I think it’s a couple inches shorter when it’s floppy. We’ll have to measure it later when the swelling has gone down.”

Christy asked, “how big around is it?”

Anna looked over at her and asked, “what do you mean?”

Christy said, “take the tape measure and wrap it around his penis.”

Anna looked puzzled and said, “how do I do that?”
Christy took the tape measure and said, “here I’ll do it.”

Christy held the tape measure at the base and wrapped it around my penis until the measurement came to the other end, “let’s see, it’s . . . 8 inches around.”

“Okay are you happy now”, I asked.

Anna said, “we still need to measure it when the swelling goes down.”

Sam asked, “does it do that all the time, and what is that showing a little bit at the end.”

Anna smirked and chuckled replying, “I hope not, and that is his foreskin, and it covers the head of his penis that is peaking out a little.”

I answered, “every morning it does this.”

Mrs. Thompson walked into the living room and gasped, “oh my god. Girls what are you doing? For god’s sake, please go get ready for the water park.”

The girls went off to their rooms to change into their swim suits. I finally got a hold of the covers and covered myself. After a half hour waiting for the girls to finish in the bathroom, I finally got into the restroom and took a quick shower. We were in a hurry, so I didn’t get a chance to relieve all the sexual tension I was holding back, god it’s been like 4 days now. My erection finally went down and I was soft again. While in the bathroom, I applied a double coat of sun screen. Sam caught me coming out of the bathroom and said, “okay, now we can measure you without your erection.”

I looked at her, and didn’t want to argue and said, “fine.” Actually, for some strange reason, I was curious because the length didn’t seem to change that much.

She asked Christy to come over to help, and she held the end of the base of my penis and Christy held it to the end. Christy said, “13 an 1/2 inches. It’s about a half an inch shorter then when it’s hard.”

“Half inch shorter,” I asked.

Christy replied, “yep. Let’s measure your waist.”

I replied, huh?

She wrapped the tape measure around my waist and said, “your waist is almost 30 inches. You’re pretty skinny.”

I was nervous about going to the water park and thought about staying at the condo when everyone else went. When I mentioned this to Anna and Christy, they both insisted that I go with them. They told me not to worry, since there won’t be that many people there.

After a quick breakfast, it took almost an hour and we finally made it to the water park parking lot; it was about 10am. I was very nervous about this, and wasn’t even sure I wanted to go in. Mrs. Thompson pulled up to the front guest entrance and asked us all to sit tight so she could get one more ticket. There were very few people at the guest entrance, but the parking lot appeared to be packed; I wasn’t sure what that meant, was the place packed or were they using the parking lot for something else. From the car, looking at the entrance, it appeared as though the attendance was light.

Mrs. Thompson arrived back at the car and handed me the extra ticket she purchased, “here’s your ticket, Debbie didn’t know you were with us when she bought them. I told the water park about your situation, that you were accidentally assigned as a nudist and that you are very shy. They are going to make an announcement over the intercom in a few minutes and will repeat every hour.”

Anna, Sam and Christy got out of the car and stood next to the car waiting for me. I looked around and decided it was time. Mrs. Thompson rolled down her window and said, “hey girls, this is hard for Richard. How about you girls do him a favor while at the park, and kind of walk in front of him to make it harder for others to see him and make it easier on him.”

Sam replied, “why, we like it when he is embarrassed.”
Mrs. Thompson gave Sam a stern look, and replied, “look this is not easy for Richard. If this happened to you, wouldn’t you appreciate some help?”

Sam replied, “you kidding, I want one of those Nudist bracelets for myself.”

Mrs. Thompson, “oh shit. Noooo. Anna, are you influencing your sister?”

Anna, “how did I get dragged into this?”

Mrs. Thompson, “never mind, not now. Are you going to help?”

All three girls agreed. I got out of the car and I could hear the announcement over the intercom.

“Attention water park guests, we have one guest that is an approved nudist. He is wearing the approved blue nudist wrist band. Please don’t be alarmed. The nudist is male and it is reported that he is shy and well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

The girls lined up in front with Anna in the middle and the other two one step behind her forming a V shape pattern and started walking in the direction of the entrance. I had to move quickly to catch up and then followed behind Anna. Because of their pace I couldn’t keep my penis from bouncing back and forth off my thighs. I got a little too close and it hit Anna a couple times. We approached the turnstiles and the girls had to break up so they could hand their tickets to the female clerk, and go through the turnstile. I was the last to go through.

The female clerk commented, “oh, you must be our nudist guest. Please don’t worry, everything will be fine. You don’t need to be shy.”

I couldn’t seem to look at her and kept looking forward and replied, “thank you.”

We grouped back up and walked around a façade corner and my dread magnified 10 fold. The place was packed. I mean there was almost a hundred people in front of me at the first waterslide, they were all over the place. Many of them were looking in my direction. Sam looked over towards me smiling and giggling, “let’s go on this one first, the Congo River.”

The Congo River was not your standard waterslide, the waterslide paths were large, wide and irregular with some kind of light blue foam covering. We passed many people towards a cement walkway that took us to the top. I could see and hear nearby guests gasp as we walked by. I could hear several little kids giggling and say wow, his peepee is huge. Hearing their comments didn’t help, and I just wanted to hide. We walked up the cement path towards the top of the slide, in some places we could see some of the kids ride the double (connected as one) innertubes down, splashing from side to side.

We got to the top and had to wait in line for a few minutes. The kids in front of us looked and stared at me. I was feeling completely embarrassed and humiliated. As soon as we got up to the front of the line, Sam and Anna got onto a double innertube and the female lifeguard pushed them over the edge and down the slide they went. She motioned for me to come over and commented, “wow, you get to get into the front innertube.”

I sat into the front double innertube and noticed my penis drooped over the front of the tube between my legs. While Christy was climbing into the back tube, I thought about tucking my penis down so that it was hanging straight down out of view, but I decided to leave it up on top of the innertube. After Christy got situated, her legs straddled me on both sides of me. I was nervous, but this appeared to be a fun ride. The lifeguard pushed us to the edge and we went over and down the slide. Somehow for the minute while sliding down the slide bouncing back and forth from side to side, I totally started to enjoy the ride, and almost lost most apprehensions that I was naked. During the ride down, since it appeared as thought I was alone and no one could see me, I actually enjoyed being naked. It felt good, and I could see my penis bouncing back and forth between my legs on the innertube, I was enjoying the ride till we got to the end and washed out into a small shallow pool.

There was almost 20 people around either getting off other innertubes or standing around waiting for someone. My apprehensions returned, as I stood up off the innertube and walked through the pool to the exit. I didn’t have any of the girls in front of me, so everyone was staring at me as my penis swayed and bounced around between my legs. I could barely hear them whispering, I could barely hear the comments.

As we grouped up, Sam said she’d like to ride the Congo River again. This time we walked up the girls didn’t line up in front of me like they did the first time, we just walked up the cement path in pairs, Anna and Christy up front, and Sam and I in back. I realized it wasn’t realistic for me to expect them to walk as a group in front of me all the time. It left me more exposed, but there were very few people that could see me along this path. My penis kept bouncing back and forth off my thighs and occasionally bounced around between my legs, causing some sexual tension; it made my penis feel good. The only positive thing about the increased sexual tension, was that it seemed to decrease my anxiety.

After waiting in line at the top for a few minutes, Christy and Anna got onto the first innertube and went over the edge. Sam told me she wanted to ride up front, I said fine, but let me get in first. I sat down into the rear innertube and let my penis droop over the edge of the innertube in front of me. Sam looked at me and my penis and sat down into the front section, and leaned back with my legs straddling her. It didn’t occur to me that Sam’s back would be laying on my penis, but that is exactly what happened. As the lifeguard pushed us over the edge of the slide, Sam reached back and grabbed my penis and pulled it out from behind her and set it over her shoulder, the head sitting past her chin. I didn’t want to say anything, in fact while riding down bouncing back and forth off the sides of the waterslide the feeling of it rolling around on her warm shoulder felt different. Right before we entered the pool at the bottom, Sam leaned forward allowing my penis to slip off her shoulder. She quickly jumped off the innertube, and walked over to the exit point. I stood up and walked over to the exit. I was still getting stares from the other guests, but they weren’t whispering or commenting as much.

As we grouped up again, Sam told us she wanted to go on the next waterslide over, the Bombay Blaster. We walked past several people up the cement path until we got into the line at the top. On this cement path, I could see the people down below, and I realized they could see me. My anxieties started increasing even though I tried to face away from them. We stood there for almost 5 minutes until we got to the front of the line. We had to wait for the lifeguard to give each of us approval to get into the slide so we wouldn’t bump into the guest before us that might still be in the pool. This ride was one person at a time, first Anna went down, Christy and then Sam. I then stepped into the slide and it was short but fast. I splashed into a deep pool after coming out of a tube. It was fun, and while I was in the pool for almost 20 seconds, my anxieties subsided slightly, especially since my penis floated freely in the water and my nakedness wasn’t as visible, but the lifeguard told me to get out so the next guest could go down.

After I got out and met with the girls, Christy said she wanted to go down one we passed by, the Cobra. It was your standard plastic type waterslide. It was up the same cement path we took before. As we got to the top and stood in line for almost 5 minutes. I was the last to get into the slide and it was great. I didn’t feel anyone could see me as I slid down the curves; from side to side as I went around the twist and turns, it felt great, again I was enjoying the feeling of the ride and also being naked with no one staring at me, until I got to the end and shot out into a shallow pool.

Again, I was standing out in the open, and noticed that the three girls had already run back up the cement path to the top, leaving me to walk up the path to the top alone. This time walking alone seemed to cause my anxiety to spike, but when I got up to the girls, there were a couple people between me and the girls, leaving me standing all alone in the line. It left me standing in line for over 5 minutes until I could get into the slide. This time it wasn’t until I was half way down the slide till I could relax and start to enjoy the ride. After shooting out into the shallow pool, I got up and found the 3 girls standing out front.

Anna, told us she wanted to go to the wave pool, so we turned and followed her since I had no idea where it was. We walked what seemed like a very long distance, several hundred feet, passing many people. My penis bouncing back and forth from my thighs the whole time. We eventually got to this huge pool that made waves with a big woosh sound. There was a beach at the end where we entered and walked out into the water. The pool at the wall at the other end where the waves came from was deep. Because of the waves, and almost all the guests were in the water, for the first time I was able to relax and started to really enjoying myself. The waves made us bob up and down and I could feel my penis floating and wiggling around freely. I was actually enjoying the pool, and the strangest thing ever was that after everything that has happened, I was enjoying being naked in this pool. With over a hundred people in the pool it’s hard to describe, but it felt daring yet, no one could see me naked.

I then heard the announcement over the intercom repeated from earlier, “Attention water park guests, we have one guest that is an approved nudist. He is wearing the approved blue nudist wrist band. Please don’t be alarmed. The nudist is male and it is reported that he is shy and well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

As I mentioned, I was actually enjoying being naked around others for the first time. It conflicted with my fears of being seen, but since I didn’t believe they could see me, I didn’t care, in fact for some reason, it felt extremely daring and I didn’t want it to stop. It’s hard for me to describe, but all my anxieties were gone, and on top of that for some reason, which I couldn’t figure out, I didn’t want it to stop. We floated around and swam in the pool for almost an hour. It felt so good, that without thinking of what I was doing, I climbed up a ladder along the side out of the pool, and jumped back into the pool. After splashing back in, about a minute later, I realized what I had just done, I was naked for a brief time out of the pool on purpose. I realized that I had completely forgotten about my nakedness . . . no I realized I was enjoying it, but, but, . . . I decided, I didn’t want to dwell on it anymore . . . I wanted to enjoy being naked in the pool. For the first time, I didn’t care.

We spent another half hour in the pool, and I actually climbed out of the pool a couple more times and jumped in. I didn’t care if they saw me for a brief couple seconds. In fact, it felt a little daring. The last time I climbed out of the pool to jump back in, I tested myself to see how long I could stay out before jumping in again. I actually walked almost 20 feet along the pool before jumping in a deeper section.

Eventually, Anna told me we’re going to surf hill, so we all got out and walked back towards where we were before. It was a long walk, passing many people. Again, my penis bounced back and forth from thigh to thigh. Something was different, as we walked, I was concentrating on following Anna through the crowd, and for some odd reason, I wasn’t dwelling on my nakedness. It wasn’t that I forgot that I was naked, it was that it wasn’t causing me as much anxiety.

We picked up a mat at the bottom and walked up the hill till we got to the line for surf hill, it was a long water slide, with several lanes, that would go down and, level off and then down again several times in a straight line. After waiting several minutes in line, all four of us walked out and placed our mat down and laid face down onto the mat and waited until they told us we could go. My penis was pointing straight back out of sight between my legs. As soon as we got the go ahead, we all slide down in our own lane. Approx. 10 feet down the slide, I did something that didn’t make sense, and totally unexpected, I spread my legs apart leaving my penis completely exposed between my legs as we slid down the hill. It’s possible that I did it so that I could slow down a little using my toes to rub the side of the slide off the edge of the mat, and since I was going fast, and not many people could see between my legs, I didn’t seem to care, but it felt daring, and more important, because I didn’t believe anyone could see, it felt good.

As soon as we got to the bottom, we got up and brought our mats with us since Sam wanted to do it again, so we walked back up and the hill and back into line. Eventually, when instructed to, we laid down and waited for the signal to go, this time before we got the signal and went over the edge, I spread my legs exposing my penis while lying on the mat. I have no idea why, but I just laid there for almost 2 minutes, actually forgetting that some people in the line behind us could see. As soon as we got the signal, we flew down the hill.

At the bottom, after turning in our mats, Christy suggested we go to the Lazy River. A slow-moving cement lined river, sort of like a long skinny swimming pool, that would flow around an irregular path passing many other areas and water park attractions in a loop. We walked over, picked up innertubes left by other guests. There were large and medium sizes. The girls grabbed the larger ones, leaving me with a medium size one. The area we got into the Lazy River was a little secluded behind another attraction, very few people were in that area, and the area we were heading too looked somewhat quiet and secluded. While the girls sat down on their innertubes, I sat down on mine. It was a little smaller than the ones the girls had.

After sitting down, I noticed in front of me, my penis drooped over the edge and I could feel the end hanging in the water on the other side. I looked around and there were only a few people in the Lazy River where we were at, and I thought to myself, I should grab my penis and pull it back so it would drop straight down into the water, so it would not droop over the innertube and no one would see it. For some reason, I didn’t want to that, but I thought to myself I have to hide it from view. No one could hear my thoughts, but I proceeded to argue with myself on what to do. Finally, I yelled in my thoughts, I don’t care what happens it feels good where it’s at, . . . it stays where it’s at. I don’t care if someone sees it, while I’m on the Lazy River it stays. I was a little nervous, but my decision was final. I decided, I’m going to . . . it stays on top in view, that’s it. We continued down the river and my penis was feeling great drooped over the innertube between my legs, out where everyone could see it.

We floated for a while, and we noticed a few other guests, but the area we were at it seemed somewhat secluded, and I started to realize it felt like a dare to leave my penis out on top of the innertube. I didn’t know what to expect as we rounded each corner and traveled into other more open areas.

After several minutes we floated around a corner and into an open area, where we could see several people at another water attraction. For a few seconds, all I could hear from my mind were thoughts of; see, I told you so, only to argue back with I don’t care. I was getting tired of all this anxiety. I wanted it to go away. We continued to float past the other guests, and they didn’t seem to react to me being naked. The river was slow, and it gave me time to start to relax and think. After another 5 minutes we rounded another corner and past another water attraction full of other guests that didn’t seem to react when they saw me. Unlike the wave pool, where most of the time my penis was hidden from view, this time it was out in front, and I finally started to feel calm and not ashamed about it.

Another 5 minutes and we passed this are that had bridges that crossed over the Lazy River. They had water cannons and some kids were spraying them at all of us and some of them sprayed directly at my penis. At first, I tensed up, but the streams of water actually felt good as the streams hit my penis. After passing and another 10 minutes passing other open areas, I finally truly started to relax. I mean, I was starting to enjoy being naked. I didn’t understand what I was feeling. If anyone had asked me if I wanted to go home anytime earlier, I would have answered, yes, let’s go now. But something in my mind had changed, I’m guessing the time at the wave pool had an effect on me, but I suspect I was tired of all the anxiety. I almost didn’t care anymore. We floated around the Lazy River almost 4 times in 2 hours. I eventually became relaxed to the point that I asked the girls if they wanted to go to the attraction next to the wave pool, Splash Pool?

Sam looked over at me and said, “that’s kind of out in the open, are you sure you want to go there?”

I smiled and told her, “yes, let’s go.”

We got up and I led the girls past and through the attractions in the middle of the Lazy River area, to a bridge to cross the Lazy River, each and every step my penis bounced back and forth off my thighs. For the first time in my life, I didn’t care if anyone saw me naked, in fact I almost . . . almost . . . no, I did . . . I enjoyed it. As we got to the splash pool area, it was a bunch of water sprayers and water jets spraying water and a huge bucket that would dump water onto us. Mostly little kids and teenagers, and we walked around and enjoyed getting sprayed for almost 5 minutes. After filling up, the huge bucket of water would dump onto a metal plate and then on all of us.

We then went back to the Congo River, my favorite waterslide, and rode the double innertubes down several times. We then rode every waterslide, even a couple we missed earlier, and then back to Congo River for one more time.

As we walked around from one slide to another, I finally lost my anxieties about being naked around others, I didn’t care anymore, but my penis constantly bouncing back and forth off my thighs didn’t help, the pleasure from my penis started feeling so good every time I walked around. If that wasn’t bad enough, worse yet, I actually started to actually enjoying being naked, . . . and I didn’t want it to stop.

I asked, “would you girls like to go back to the wave pool again,” and they all agreed. It was a long walk, several hundred feet. While walking to the wave pool, the feeling of my penis bouncing back and forth off my thighs started to feel extremely pleasurable. It started feeling so good, that I emphasized the slapping a little by kicking up a little with my thighs, making my penis bounce higher. It got to the point that my mind started to become blind of all the guests as we passed them by. We were about a little over a hundred feet away, and the pleasure I was feeling from my penis was overwhelming me, I could only think of one thing, and that was to increase that feeling.

While slapping my penis with my thighs, I tried to emphasize it more by twisting my waist a little. Strangely, instead of slapping my penis with my thigh, my penis flew to the side of my waist and slapped off the side of my waist, and as it bounced off my waist, in one fluid motion, I twisted my waist a little in the opposite direction and my penis flew across all the way around my waist and slapped my butt cheek on the other side. Oh my god, that felt unbelievable, as it bounced off my butt cheek, I twisted again making it fly around to the other side and slap my other butt cheek. Back and forth over two dozen more times. My vision was starting to blur as I continuously slapped my penis back and forth and it was starting to get firm, but not hard. The head of my penis wasn’t showing. Oh my god, it felt so good, I had never done this before and I finally realized that I was going to explode if I didn’t stop. It was the most pleasure I have ever felt coming from my penis without it being hard. In fact, I don’t know why, but it was many times better. I had to stop, but I can’t. Although my eyesight was blurry, I realized that I had to do something or I was going to have a big problem. I realized we were almost 30 feet short of the wave pool, and we weren’t going to make it before my penis exploded with pleasure. As we started to pass the splash pad area with sprayers and sprinklers, I notice they were about to dump the huge bucket of water overhead, and turned and walked over in that direction with my penis slamming back and forth off my butt cheeks. Just as they dumped the giant bucket of water on us, my penis exploded with cum streaming from my foreskin for almost 30 seconds while I continued to slam my penis side to side off my butt cheeks. The pleasure was so extreme that I was exhausted and almost fell down. I had never felt that much pleasure from my penis, in my life. It was many times better than jerking off. I was feeling weak and grabbed onto one of the posts with sprayers. After almost a minute resting and regaining my senses, I looked back at the girls. I think Anna knew what happened, even though it was impossible to see since all of the water spraying from the sprayers and pouring down on us from the giant bucket overhead.

Sam asked, “I thought we were going to the wave pool.”

Christy smiled and said, “we are, I think Rich needed to cool off a little.”

After a couple minutes, regaining my balance, we walked on to the wave pool. I waded in, and swam for a little while and then got out and laid down on one of the lounge chairs near the beach end. I left my penis drooped over my thigh hanging down the side of my leg. I was exhausted and fell asleep for a while; I’m not sure how long, but when the girls woke me up, they told me it was time to go. Her mom told her to meet us at the front gate at 6 PM.

We walked back to the entrance and waited for almost 20 minutes before Mrs. Thompson could get through traffic and pick us up.

On the way back to the condo, Mrs. Thompson asked if we had a good time. Anna, told her that it was outstanding, and that I was much more relaxed and doing much better. Mrs. Thompson said, “that is great, because Debbie also purchased tickets to a local indoor pool for tomorrow.”
Last edited by Buckaroo on Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Buckaroo

Post by Buckaroo »

Indoor Olympic Pool
(Part Three)

Early the next morning, we all got up and ate a quick breakfast before leaving for a local indoor pool. It was almost a 45-minute drive until we got there. Mrs. Thompson parked in the parking lot and told us all to sit tight while she ran in to get another ticket for me.

When she came out, she handed me the ticket and told me that she explained to them my predicament and asked if they would make an announcement over the intercom. I was a little nervous because it was a new place, but my nerves were no where near as bad as they were yesterday. We got out of the car and she told us she’d be back around 4PM to pick us up.

As she drove off, we walked through the parking lot till we got to the area that led to the main entrance. I felt a little apprehensive walking this clear area in-between the parked cars and the entrance. Fortunately, there weren’t that many people around to see me. It took many hours for me to get comfortable being naked at the waterpark, so I figured I’d have some apprehension at the pool, but not as bad.

As we approached the entrance, we handed our tickets to the lady up front, she invited us in to the lobby and asked if we would wait until after they make the announcement for me.

“Attention all guests, we have a young male nudist that will be swimming at the pool today. Please do not be alarmed. It is reported that he is very shy and . . . well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

We walked past some doors and through a hallway that led to the huge swimming pool. We stood for a few minutes, looking around to get an idea of the pool layout. I don’t know how big it was but it was huge, along with diving boards at one end. I could also see a separate smaller pool at the shallow end. I could see there was almost a hundred people scattered all over, in and out of the pool.

Anna set a bag with all our towels along a wall, and said, “let’s get in the water.”

We all walked quickly to the pool and jumped in. My penis floating freely in the water felt good. We swam around in the water for almost 20 minutes and Sam dragged over a inflatable kids Intex volleyball net and said, “let’s play volleyball.”

We moved closer to the shallow end of the pool where the water was between the 3 and 4 feet markers painted on the side of the pool. With Sam and Anna on one side and Christy and I on the other we played volleyball for almost an hour. There was no ladder near us, so I was the one to jump up the side of the pool several times to retrieve the ball as it ended up on the pool deck. Sometimes I had to run a long distance to retrieve the ball. Eventually we decided to take a break and swim and splash again.

We swam around till we were at the side of the pool opposite of the main hallway entrance. Anna and I climbed out of the pool at a pool ladder and we walked around the edge of the pool in the direction of the diving boards. While walking, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t keep my penis from bouncing back and forth off my thighs. When Anna noticed that I tried to avoid it my staggering my step a couple times, she suggested that I just let it be, my staggering looked awkward. I didn’t notice any unusual responses from anyone, which had a calming effect on me, so I decided to just ignore my penis bouncing off my thighs. I was feeling some pleasure from it, but I didn’t want to emphasize it like I did yesterday. We walked completely around the pool once and as we continued to the diving boards, Anna asked “would you like to dive off the diving board?”

“It’s been a year since the last time I dived, but sure,” I replied.

I decided to dive off the highest diving board, and climbed up the ladder to the top diving board, Anna climbed up behind me, and waited for me to jump. I walked about half way on the diving board ready to dive when I heard a scream from down below. I stopped before diving off the diving board to look down to see what was going on. While standing and looking around I finally noticed a lady down below staring up at me with her hand over her mouth. I then realized she screamed because of me. I panicked looked around for an exit; after almost 20 seconds, I jumped off feet first into the water.

When I surfaced, a lot of the anxiety that I was feeling yesterday had returned. At first, I felt panicked, and wasn’t sure what to do. I finally realized I was in the water, and the lady couldn’t see me naked anymore. I looked around to see where she was at, and when I found her, I noticed someone talking to her. I wasn’t sure what to do; I couldn’t get out of the pool, so I decided to swim down towards middle of the pool near Christy and Sam. I waited for Anna to swim over to me before swimming.

As soon as I got to Christy and Sam, Sam asked, “what was that all about?”

I answered, “I’m not sure but I think she saw me naked.”

Sam giggled, and replied, “you a bad naked boy.”

I notice one of the lifeguards waving at me at the side of the pool to come over. I swam over to her, and she told me, “sorry about that, the lady just arrived and didn’t know that you were here, or the policy. We explained the situation to her, and the lady is fine with it. She just didn’t know. To avoid another incident, we’ll be making the announcement every hour while you are here. Please don’t feel you have to hide from anyone anymore. You’re welcome to use the diving boards again.”

I nervously replied with, “o o okay.”

After a brief pause, she looked at me and said, “I’m serious, please don’t feel you have to stay in the water out of sight. It’s okay to be naked.”

After another 30 second pause, she said, “hmmmmm, I know, let’s try this . . . we actually enjoy watching you walking around and using the diving board . . . hmmmm, I hope I didn’t put that the wrong way.”

I replied, “thank you. I think I understand.”

I swam back over to Anna, Christy and Sam. Sam asked, “what did the lifeguard tell you?”

Before I could respond, the announcement was broadcasted over the intercom, “Attention all guests, we have a young male nudist that will be swimming at the pool today. Please do not be alarmed. It is reported that he is very shy and . . . very [pause] well endowed. Again, please don’t be alarmed.”

After a brief pause, I answered, “She told me it was okay to be naked. The lady that yelled, just didn’t know.”

I was a little bit shaken up, and even with the announcement, I was still hesitant to get out of the water, and decided to swim around a little bit longer. Anna tried to ease my tension by getting us to play volleyball again. We played for 5 minutes until Sam hit it up on the deck. I looked over at the girls and then around the pool area at the other guests, I was hesitant getting out, but decided to do it. I moved to the side put my hands on the deck and lifted myself onto the pool deck, and walked over to retrieve the ball. I threw it back in and ran and jumped back into the pool.

It only took a few minutes and Sam hit it out again. Again, I climbed out of the pool to retrieve it. This continued another dozen times in only 20 minutes. I finally realized; the girls were doing it on purpose. My anxieties finally started to calm down, and I was feeling comfortable being naked again.

Anna asked if I wanted to go for a walk, and try the diving board again, and after thinking about it for a few minutes, I relinquished and agreed. This time, all three girls and I got out of the pool, and we walked around the pool 4 times, the whole time my penis bouncing back and forth off my thighs. On the 3rd time around, I noticed the lady that had screamed earlier along the side, but instead of a shock look on her face, she was smiling and staring at me. After seeing her smiling at me, I finally started to enjoy being naked. On the 4th time around, I climbed up onto the low dive and dived into the water swimming to a nearby ladder and climbing out of the pool to join with the girls walking around the pool. I then noticed 4 other teenage girls that I didn’t know had joined us walking around the pool. This continued for another hour until it was time for us to leave.