The Summer Slam **OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** PHASE 1

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Summer Slam **OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT** PHASE 1

Post by Executionus »

Humilatron wrote: Fri Feb 25, 2022 3:01 am In terms of cutting it close, I was referring to the word count. Literally 2-4 words (exe) away from hitting the limit lol
Yeah I had to cut nearly all descriptions, including describing the girls uniform in any detail or giving any clues about what Sarah looks like aside from "long hair" and "skirt". This just leaves that up to the next writer I guess. I also had another misogynistic metaphor involving Lot's wife, aka Salty McPillar, but I never had the room for it and I probably had enough of that already with the Eve lines.

Look, I'm the type of guy who back in school always used to come dangerously close to the word limit the teachers would give us on our reports. One of my teachers made certain I knew that I was the only student she'd ever had across years of teaching who always came close to the maximum size instead of the minimum size like all of the normal kids.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Hi all. I’m new to this site and generally new to writing fiction. I enjoy this genre and remember reading the Karen Walker saga several years ago. Since then I have read a number of similar stories and always thought of contributing my own some way. I’m glad to have found this board.

There seems to be a lot of good talent on site. I look forward to seeing what is done with my entry.

Can someone help me understand how the brackets work? I get that we will be assigned someone else’s story to continue. What happens next?
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

edithdick wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:31 am Can someone help me understand how the brackets work? I get that we will be assigned someone else’s story to continue. What happens next?
I don't think any of us know that ! We just wait for April 11th when Humiliatron explains further. Though yes, I think we get assigned someone else's story. But under what constraints is unclear.
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

It’ll all make sense when I explain it. Or at least it will make more sense than if I try to explain it now without visual aid so for now we wait.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

I really hope we end with an even amount lol. If it’s odd, I’ll pull out, but I’m hoping we end on an even number lol.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

What is the current count?
Humilatron

Post by Humilatron »

Right now it’s 11 people. I’m also going to hard cap at 16 because otherwise we’ll be here for a while. I also plan to hace some parts that will kind of speed along the brackets. I have kind of an idea of the direction of everything but who knows what’ll happen when shit happens. Either way I’ll draw the brackets on the 10th. I don’t even know what they’ll be. They are going to be completely random so we’ll see what happens on the 11th when I announce the next phase.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->