Embarrassed for life (by enfauthor())

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life (by enfauthor())

Post by bgaius33 »

Joana Myers was not a very popular girl at her school. She was never invited to any parties , and she was always last to be chosen for group projects. She was often stuck working alone, not by choice but simply because no one wanted to work with her. She secretly had a crush on the head cheerleader’s boyfriend. That head cheerleader was also her older sister.

Jessica Myers was the most popular girl in school. She was always invited to parties and even hosted her own. Everyone wanted to be her friend. She was often stuck trying to decide who to work with as she would get swarmed with requests as everyone wanted to work with her. Her boyfriend was the star quarterback on the football team and was known for being a player, but Jessica didn’t care. She would always make whichever girl he chose to play suffer deep embarrassment and humiliation, ensuring she would never even look at her boyfriend.

One day, Jessica was walking by Joana’s locker when she saw her sister throw a mysterious notebook in the back of her locker. Jessica smiled evilly as she realized it was Joana’s diary. Jessica waited for Joana to close her locker and leave before she approached her locker. Jessica opened Joana’s locker with ease as she knew her combination because it was hanging on the bulletin board in the hallway at home. All of their combinations and passwords hung on the bulletin in case they were to ever forget.

Jessica swiped Joana’s diary from the back and put it in her purse. Later, Jessica would read it to her boyfriend as they snuggled on the couch at his house.

“Dear Diary,” Jessica sneered in a mocking voice.

Her boyfriend, Josh, laughed. “Today, I saw that cute boy again. He and Jess snuck into her room this evening. He’s so cute with his luscious golden hair. Sometimes I wish he were my boyfriend instead of hers...”

Jessica’s face turned red with anger as she looked at Josh. Josh couldn’t help but laugh at the thought of Joana crushing on him. “That bitch wants to steal YOU from ME?!” Jessica yelled. “As if she could ever get a man like you.”

Then Jessica thought for a second and then smiled evilly. “You know, perhaps we should giver her exactly what she wants,” Jessica said. “She wants you. She can have you. And all of the embarrassment and humiliation that will follow.”

“What do you think we should do babe?” Josh grinned.

“I have just the plan. First give her hope and happiness, only to rip it all away with pure utter embarrassment. She’ll never want to look at any boy in the eyes ever again when I’m done with her.

—�—�—

The next day, Josh approached Joana at her locker. Jessica wasn’t with him.

“Joana, can I talk to you?” Josh asked with a smile.

Joana looked up in surprise. “S-sure.”

“Come with me outside, I don’t want people to hear us,” Josh said.

Joana looked skeptical at first but then nodded. She shut her locker and followed Josh as they went behind the school. “So, I heard you had some sort of crush on me,” Josh smiled.

“H-how... n-no..I... please don’t tell-“Joana stammered wanting to dir.

“No, no. Don’t worry. I actually secretly have a crush on you too,” Josh said.

“B-but what about-“ Joana tried to say.

“I broke up with Jess when I learned you had a crush on me. You see, I really only dated her to have an excuse to see you,” Josh said. “I’m sorry I had to look out for my reputation, but now I don’t care what people think because I know that you like me. I’m hosting a party at my house tonight and was hoping you’d be able to come. EVERYone from school is going. Jess is going too, but she said it was okay for me to take you.”

“I- I would l-love to g-go.” Joana said with a smile.

“Great. I’ll pick you up at 9 pm sharp. So be ready, ok?” Josh asked.

“Okay,” Joana smiled even wider.

With that Josh left her leaving Joana to process what just happened. She couldn’t help but jump with glee.

—�—

At 8:30pm.

Joana had just finished showering and was looking for something to wear. She didn’t really have party clothes. “Hey, Joana,” Jessica said entering Joana’s room.

Joana quickly turned around and blushed as she stood naked in front of her sistser. Joana wasn’t as developed as Jessica was. Her breasts were barely a size A and she lacked pubic hair except for a few small hairs which framed her labia. Her butt was rather small too and had a beauty mark on the right cheek.

“Can I help you, Jess?” Joana asked.

“I actually wanted to help you,” Jessica said. “I heard you were going to the party with Josh.”

“I don’t have to go if you don’t want me to,” Joana said with a frown.

“No, no, Joana. Josh is a bit of an ass and a prick, but you should still be able to go and enjoy the night. This is your first party after all, might as well make it the best possible.in fact, I wanted to give you something.”

Jessica held up a gorgeous red dress which had an upside down triangle opening in the back. It was tailored by Jessica so that it would fall off as soon as the stitches broke off which would last her an hour into the party before leaving Joana in her underwear and bra in front of the entire school. Jessica also held a small red bra which would fit snugly against Joana’s breasts to emphasize how small they were, only to fall off soon after the dress fell off.

Lastly Jessica held up pink lacey panties which were slightly see through so that everyone would see Joana’s baby pussy as soon as the dress fell off. Of course, Joana didn’t know any of this would happen and believed her sister was genuinely being nice for a change. Joana happily took everything from Jessica and got dressed.

“Well? How does it look?” Joana asked Jessica.

“You look gorgeous, sis,” Jessica said with a smile. “Now for a final touch.”

Jessica held up black heels. Jessica knew full well that Joana never wore heels, and she would surely fall over from being inexperienced. They were only an inch high, but enough to make Joana at least wobble as she walked, looking like fool. But they did complete the outfit making Joana actually look pretty. Jessica was almost jealous of Joana’s appearance, but smiled as she knew it would all soon end.

A honk came from the driveway. Josh was here, and it was time to leave.
################################################################################################################################
PART 2

When Josh and Joana arrived at the party, there were already hundreds of cars parked on the lawn and down the street. Josh pulled into his driveway and parked in the garage. Jessica followed in her corvette which was given to her for her 16th birthday. Joana was 15 so she didn’t get to have a car yet. She had no way of knowing if she would get one either. Her parents usually spoiled Jessica but rarely gave Joana anything.

Joana and Josh entered the house as music was already jamming as Josh had large stereos that shook the house. Everyone stopped dancing as Josh and Joana walked through. People started whispering and murmuring. Some snickered and others almost looked sorry for Joana. ALMOST. Everyone but Joana knew exactly what was going to happen in an hour. Jessica followed soon after. Josh and Jessica kept their distance as they wanted to make it look as real as possible to Joana.

“Do you wanna dance?” Josh asked giving his flirtatious smile which he always used on girls he played with.

“Sure,” Joana said, shaking nervously.

They stood in the middle of the room as everyone surrounded them. Josh held Joana’s hand and wrapped his other hand around her waist as he danced with her. Josh was a terrific dancer as he took lessons from a private tutor hired by his parents. Joana was very awkward and stepped on his toes several times making people snicker as she blushed and apologized quickly.

The party went by quickly until an hour passed. Jessica stood at the front of the room talking into a microphone. “Attention, everyone,” Jessica said, tapping the mic getting everyone’s attention as they looked to Jessica who was standing on a small stage in front of the room. “I’m sure everyone is excited to be attending another party hosted by Josh Daniels!”

Everyone cheered in response.

“An unusual guest joins us tonight as my little sister over there attends her first party,” Jessica smiled gesturing towards Joana.

Joana blushed as everyone turned towards her.

“It is at this time I ask Joana to come up here so that I may give her something to remember this night for the rest of her life. Come on up, Joana.”

Joana hesitated for a moment before doing as her sister asked. She walked slowly not wanting to trip in front of everyone. She slowly made her way up the stage steps. She noticed several people had their phones out as if thet were recording, but she thought nothing of it. As she walked, Jessica slyly placed her foot on the end of Joana’s dress as it dragged on the ground. There was a sudden tug as Joana walked to the front of the stage. The last of the seams immediately snapped off and Joana’s dress fell to the ground. There was a moment of silence before everyone began laughing. Joana was left standing in her small red bra and see through panties. Joana gasped as she looked down at her state and screamed, immediately trying to cover. Jessica immediately grabbed Joana’s arms pulling them behind her back as if she were under arrest. Jessica took a roll of black duct tape and wrapped all of it around Joana’s hands and arms, tying them behind her back which meant Joana couldn’t cover anything. People zoomed in on Joana’s panties and bra as they could easily see everything Joana had to hide.

To make it worst, Jessica tugged on Joana’s bra and it immediately broke apart, falling off into the crowd below. Joana cried as her breasts were completely exposed in front of everyone. Everyone continued to laugh as Joana tried to crouch but couldn’t do it successfully as her hands were tied behind her back instead, she tripped as when she tried to crouch she ended up shifting her weight back causing her to lose her balance from the unstable heels. She fell onto her back with her legs wide open from her failed crouch.

Jessica laughed as Joana struggled to get onto her feet, but couldn’t push her weight forward enough, only managing to arch her back and lifted her back legs. Jessica immediately took advantage of Joana’s position and pulled Joana’s panties all the way down her ankles. As Joana fell back onto her back, Her bare pussy was now exposed to everyone as Jessica pulled them completely off her feet and threw them into the crowd.

Joana was left struggling to get back on her feet as everyone snapped pictures and recorded videos of her. Joana gave up and focused on closing her legs together as tight as possible. Joana broke down in tears from humiliation. Her face burned red and her eyes were full of shame. “You’ve been very naught, Joana,” Jessica said. “You tried to steal my boyfriend. As if you could ever get a man like that. Now you’re going to regret ever looking at him once. By the way, I published your journal entries on the school website’s student front page. You wanted attention right? Well now the whole school will be visiting Joana Lee’s Facebook as they see how pathetic you are. It’ll be especially entertaining when they hear about the time you wet yourself in third grade and had to wear baby diapers the entire day provided by the nurse. How embarrassing that must have been for you. Well now the whole school will know about it. And don’t worry, I made sure to include the entry where you talk about your fantasy crush on my boyfriend how you wish he was yours.”

Joana looked at Jessica in tears. “P-please,” Joana cried. “J-Jess. Please. Don’t do t-this to me. I-I’m s-s-sorry. But please. Not this. I-I’ll do anything. J-just let me up.”

“You’ll do anything?” Jessica smiled. “Well, if you want to get up. You’ll have to do something a little...exciting.”

Joana looked confused. Then her eyes widened. “N-no. Please. No. Not in f-front of all these p-people.”

“Alright then, we have all night. It’s your choice,” Jessica shrugged. “You aren’t leaving until you learn your lesson and do as you are told. I can also guarantee that any photos and videos will be seen by everyone. So you may want to reduce the amount of time you are exposed for. Not that it really matters. If you take too long, then I’ll just turn you over so everyone can see your little bum.”

“N-No! Please!” Joana cried. “F-fine. I-I’ll do it.”

Jessica whispered into Joana’s ear so that no one could hear. “You better moan Josh’s name as you do so. Otherwise we might just have a round two. Don’t forget to spread your legs as wide as possible too.”

Joana took a deep breath as she spread her legs and placed her left hand fingers spreading her lips open for everyone. With her right hand, Joana began to rub her clitoris with two fingers. As she became aroused, she began to moan. “J-josh. Josh.”

Everyone laughed even louder as Joana continuously moaned Josh’s name.

As she reached the climax, Joana screamed Josh’s name as loud as possible before collapsing. She squirted all over the stage as she laid weakened. She breathed heavily as tears continued to fall down her eyes. Jessica looked at Joana laying there on the stage, and she couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for her sister. Joana continued to cry to herself as she had never felt so humiliated and embarrassed in her entire life. Josh sneered. “Wow, what a slut she is. Looks like Jo isn’t so innocent anymore.”

Everyone laughed. Jessica placed her arms under Joana’s body and lifted her over her shoulders. Joana’s butt was now visible to everyone as Jessica paraded her sister in front of everyone and out the door. She took Joana all the way to her car. And laid Joana in the back seat. “J-Jess,” Joana spoke softly, still in tears from humiliation.

“Jo?” Jess said running her fingers through her sister’s hair. “I-I’m so sorry. I took it too far.”

“M-maybe. Y-you were right. J-josh is an a-ass and a prick.”Joana whispered.

Jess couldn’t help but smile slightly. “He is.”

“Hey, Jess?” Jo asked.

“Yes, Jo?” Jess responded.

“Why does this h-happen to me?” Jo asked.

“What do you mean?” Jess asked for clarification.

“I mean, whenever I finally get a chance to be happy. Something rips it away,” Jo said.

Jess gulped with guilt before Jo continued. “Do people hate me?”

“No, Jo. No one hates you,” Jess sighed. “You’re so beautiful, Jo. You don’t see it, but you are. You make people jealous. You make me jealous. And sometimes people use that jealousy to hurt you. I’m so sorry, Jo. I didn’t mean for it to go that far. I wanted people to see you for the beauty you are.”

“R-really?” Jo said, sniffling softly.

“Really. I never mean to hurt you, Jo. You’re so delicate and innocent. People use that against you,” Jess said.

She kissed the top of Jo’s forehead. “Now let’s go home,” Jess said, laying her jacket over Jo’s naked body.

Jess then started the engine and began to drive. Joana laid in silence for most of the ride until they pulled into their driveway. Jess shifted the gear into park when Joana finally spoke again.

“Jess?” Joana said.

“Yeah, Jo?” Jessica said.

“Thank you,” Joanna said with a small smile.

“For what?” Jessica asked. “I was a bitch.”

Joana shook her head “For finally making me feel special. You did all of those things for me. It was embarrassing at first, but it does make me feel special. And for that, I thank you,” Jo said.

Jessica smiled “You’re welcome.”
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life (by enfauthor()) part 3-7

Post by bgaius33 »

The next Monday, Joana entered the school, only to be met with her naked pictures posted everywhere. They hung all across the hallways, on the floors, on the ceilings...they were EVERYwhere, and everyone was looking at them. People snickered as Joana walked by. She walked to her locker and opened it. Josh approached her. “Why if it isn’t the dirty little slut from the party,” Josh laughed with his group of guys behind him.

“Leave me alone, Josh,” Joana snapped.

“Oh, fiesty. What happened to all those stammers from before, Jo,” Josh sneered. “Don’t you want to run your fingers through my hair and kiss me. Can you believe this girl wanted to date me?”

Joana blushed. “That was before I learned you are an ass,” Joana said before closing her locker and taking her books.

Suddenly she was pushed against the locker. Josh had grabbed her by the collar. “These guys missed the party the other day. Maybe we should show them what they missed,” Josh laughed.
“Let’s strip her.”

“No, please. Not again. Not here,” Joana said with wide eyes. “I’m sorry.”

“Too late, slut,” Josh said.

One of his buddies grabbed the waistband of Joana’s jeans and yanked them hard. The seams slowly began to rip but not by much. “Let’s make this a little easier,” Michael said, taking out a pair of scissors.

Joana wanted to crawl in a hole and die as Michael snipped at her jeans, cutting the seams, ruining her jeans, and then guving them another tug as they fell to the floor. She was left in pink panties with red hearts on them. “Look, she loves me still,” Josh laughed pointing at the hearts.

Joana looked down in shame. “I want her panties,” Chris, another one of Josh’s friends said. “Let’s see what goods she’s hiding.”

“You heard the man,” Josh said. “Time to get those panties off. But first let’s make it easier for them to see, shall we?”

Josh put Joana back on the ground only to grab the bottom of her shirt and yanked it over her head. He took it up and off throwing it to a grinning Michael. Joana was now in her panties and bra in the middle of the hall, no teacher was in sight. Some people were pointing and whispering as they saw Joana. To add to her embarrassment m, Josh yanked her panties all the way to her ankles and then yanked her bra off, throwing them both to Chris. Joana was now naked in front of everyone just like before, and her sister wasn’t there to save her this time.

“You’ve been very naughty, Joana. Coming to school naked. You deserve to be reported to the principal. I’m sure he’d happily arrange a special assembly just for you to be presented in front of the whole school. Also for posting your naked pictures all over school campus,” Josh said.

“But that wasn’t me. I didn’t come to school naked or put my naked photos anywhere,” Joana said.

“But you have no clothes. You aren’t going to be able to find them either, and you have no way to prove it wasn’t you. They are your photos after all,” Josh said.

All of the boys were laughing at Joana her bare pussy was exposed. “You should spank her, Josh,” Chris said. “Over your knee. Show her who is boss.”

Josh looked at Joana. “What do you think? Should I spank you here or should the principal in front of the entire school?”

Joana sighed “Y-you.”

“Excuse me?” Josh asked. “I don’t know what you want me to do. Full sentences please.”

Joana breathed. “I want you to spank me please.”

“I can’t hear you. Louder please,” Josh smirked.

“I want you to spank me please!” Joana yelled.

Everyone in the halls turned towards Joana and laughed as they saw her standing naked. They all circled around Josh and Joana. One guy brought Josh a chair. Josh sat down and brought Joana’s naked person over. He bent her over the knee and began to spank her bottom. With each hit, Joana’s bum jiggled slightly turning a pigment of pink. Josh positioned his knee so that Joana’s legs would have to be spread giving everyone a full view. Everyone recorded it on their phones and took pictures.

“What is the meaning of this?” A voice came from behind the large crowd.

Everyone scattered revealing Principal Thomas standing there. Joana was forced to stay laid across Josh’s lap with her butt and other goods facing Principal Thomas as Josh answered, “Well, sir. I was minding my own business when all of sudden this girl came up to me naked as the day she was born and flauntung her private parts at me begging me to spank her. She threatened me saying she would strip me if I didn’t comply,” Josh said. “So I complied and took her over my knee. She told me to spread her legs as well so everyone would be able to see her goods. I didn’t want to, but I had no choice.”

“That’s a serious accusation, Mr. Daniels. Is there video proof she asked you for the spanking?” Principal Thomas asked.

“Yes, sir. You could ask any one of those students that scattered. In fact, Chris do you have the footage?” Josh asked.

“Yes,” Chris said.

He showed Principal Thomas the video which started right when Joana stood stark naked shouting at Josh. “I want you to spank me please!”

All the while, Joana was forced to continue to lie on Josh’s lap as he would not let her move a muscle. “I am astounded something like that would happen,” Principal Thonas said. “Joana Myers, since you are so eager to be spanked, I shall spank you in front of the whole school. Josh call up an assembly please. We have a very special event that needs to be done.”

“Yes, sir,” Josh said with a smile.
##############################################################################################################################
Joana had never been so embarrassed in her entire life as her hands were held behind her back, unable to cover anything as she was dragged by the school officer to the backstage entrance. Everyone was called to assemble in the auditorium for a special event. The entire student body and faculty sat in the seats awaiting for whatever was to be shown to them. Josh, Chris, and Michael made sure to all sit in the front row ensuring the best view of Joana.

“Attention, everyone,” Principal Thomas spoke standing behind a podium on the stage. “As you may have heard from your peers, we have called an a special assembly meeting to address a very naughty young girl who chose to come to school naked and ask her peers to spank her in the halls. Because she was so eager and wanting to be spanked, I have made an executive decision to present her to all of you. Without further ado, I present to you, Joana Myers.”

Joana was pushed onto the stage as the auditorium lights dimmed and the spotlight was directed at her. Everyone gasped as they saw Joana standing naked before them. Then some of the students began to snicker and laugh. The whole thing was being filmed using the school’s HD cameras as all assemblies were required to be recorded and posted onto the school website for those who may have been absent in case any important information was said.

Joana stood naked unable to cover anything as her hands had been cuffed behind her back. “As punishment for attending school naked and disrupting class, Joana shall be spanked in front of all of you,” Principal Thomas continued. “Over my knee now, Miss Myers.”

Principal Thomas was positioned so that Joana’s butt would be facing the crowd as soon as she bent over his knee. Joana held back tears as she took a deep breath. She faced Principal Thomas and slowly layed herself across his lap with her bare bottom facing everyone which was already skightly pink from before. The cameras zoomed in to focus on Joana’s butt.

Principal Thomas positioned himself so that Joana would be forced to have her legs slightly spread ensuring an unobscured view of Joana’s pussy and anus. Then came the first smack on the bottom as Joana was spanked in front of the whole school.

Her bottom turned bright red as each smack was placed. Once finished with her spanking, Joana was left laying across the chair while the principal stood up and talked. “Since Miss Myers wanted to be spanked, I suppose it acts more as a reward than a punishment, so I have decided as further punishment, one person will be in charge of conducting a punishment he or she sees best fit for Joana everyday for the rest of the school year. It may occur at anytime while she is at school or you will be able to invite her to your house or party and conduct the punishment there. Nothing illegal or sexual may be done to her by anyone, but she may be asked to do something to herself as long as it doesn’t endanger her or other students. Any spankings must be given to her naked on the bottom, and Joana is to remain completely shaved at all times. If you catch her with any hair or breaking any school rule or if she refuses to do something you ask her that follows the guidelines, then you will be permitted to conduct an extra punishment that day. All of it shall be recorded for evidence in case any controversies come up. If Joana is deemed to have reason for refusing a punishment such as being forced to have sex, then you will be punished insteead, however, if it is deemed she has no reason to refuse the punishment, then an assembly will be called and she will be forced to conduct whatever the punishment was in front of the entire school which shall be recorded as all assemblies are. Do I have any volunteers to take on the responsibility of punishing Joana?” Principal Thomas asked.

Everyone raised their hand, especially the three in the front row. Principal Thomas smiled and gestured to Josh. “Very well, it is only fitting that the star quarterback gets to conduct Joana Myers’s punishment. You may begin at any time including today.”

Josh smirked. “Alright, Myers,” Josh said loudly and clearly. “For your first punishment, I think you should do the same thing you did the other day at that party. Lay on the ground and do something “exciting”. Is that okay with you, Principal Thomas?”

“It follows the rules, I see no harm in it,” the principal nodded.

Many students giggled at the thought of another show from Joana. Joana shook her head not wanting to do something like that in front off the whole school on video.”Please, anything but that.”

“Did you not hear the principal?” Josh asked. “You have to do it, or do you want another punishment on top of that because I’ll happily parade your ass up and down the aisles until you begin to do as your told as extra punishment. In fact, let’s do that. Let’s show your ass to everyone and then we’ll bring you back up so you can give them a little show.”

Josh stood up and approached Joana. He picked Joana up and over his shoulder so that her bottom faced the person he walked by. Josh began to walk as he stood close making sure the person could see right up her ass. When he reached Michael, Michael slapped Joana on the cheek making it jiggle and people laugh. Then he walked to Chris would decided to spread Joana’s cheeks with his hands for a better view.

As Josh continued to show off Joana’s bottom, Joana’s pussy began to get more wet. When he finally reached the stage after he showed her bottom to every person, including the cameramen, Josh brought her back to the front. “Are you ready to comply now?” Josh asked.

Joana nodded.

“Excuse me? Please use words,” Josh said.

“Yes, I am ready to do as I am asked to do,” Joana spoke.

“Then get going.” Josh said.

Joana sighed. She layed on her back and just like before, she began to stroke herself until she began to moan. “J-josh. JOSH!”

Everyone laughed as Joana moaned Josh’s name. This was going to be a long year.
##############################################################################################################################
Joana came home after school utterly humiliated and exhausted. She still couldn’t believe that Josh now had full control of her life. “Hey, Jo, how was school?” Jessica asked as Joana walked through the door.

“Didn’t you see it all?” Joana glared.

“Oh... yeah. Everyone in my class was talking about that the whole day,” Jessica said.

“I have never felt so humiliated in my entire life. To be forced to pleasure myself in front of the whole school and my teachers! I will never be able to look at them ever again,” Joana cried.

“But Jo, you finally have the attention you’ve always wanted?” Jessica said. “Remember what you told me? It makes you feel special.”

“Yeah it makes me feel special, but that doesn’t mean I want to be humiliated every day in front of everyone! How would you like it if that happened to you? Imagine being stripped of your cheerleader outfit in front of a whole stands of people at a football game! Then be forced to play with yourself in front of them, moaning the name of the ass who started all this in the first place!” Joana yelled.

Jessica stared awkwardly. “Sorry, Jo. You’re right. I thought you were really enjoying it.”

“I mean... maybe a little, but I still feel so embarrassed in front of everybody. People used to just bump into me and not pay attention. Now everyone has my naked pictures, stares at me, and laughs at me,” Joana cried. “I’d rather go back to that lonesome life than live a life like this.”

“You don’t mean that, Jo,” Jessica said.

“I do!” Joana yelled. “I just hope to God that Josh doesn’t do anything to me tonight. I can’t stand anymore humiliation.”

Tonight was the first football game for the season as everyone prepared for a big day as they were playing the Blue Devils, the school’s biggest rivalry. Joana didn’t known what to think other than to pray that Josh wouldn’t punish her today of all days. He wouldn’t, right?

“Come on, let’s just get ready,” Jessica said.

—\0—

Joana and Jessica pulled up to the school and parked preparing for the game. Joana wore a cute Red Angel fan t-shirt with jeans that fir snug against her. She also wore red converse and a red cap as it was a “Red Out” to kick off the whole season. That meant everyone would be wearing red. Joana was immediately greeted by Josh as she exited the car. “Josh? What are you doing here?” Joana asked.

“That’s a little rude considering I control your life, don’t you think?” Josh asked. “imagine how humiliated you would be to have to strip naked for not only our school, but the visiting school as well. And you know that everyone from the Blue Devils are there. You’ll exposed in front two full schools. You’ll be a laughing stock.”

“You wouldn’t do something like that,” Joana said. “Right?”

“I’ll make you a deal,” Josh smirked. “I won’t strip you as long as you do everything I tell you to do.”

“Alright, deal,” Joana said.

“Great, there is a specially maked seat in the stands that you must sit on the entire game. No going to the bathroom, no standing up or anything with the exception of the National Anthem, of course. You must sit there the entire time no matter how badly you have to pee or whatever. If you do that, I won’t strip you naked in front of everyone. Fail to do that, and you’ll be running through the girl’s locker room butt naked. That’s the locker room the visiting team uses. Also, if you are stripped naked, and I find any milimeter of hair on that pussy of yours, I’ll lay you down in front of the whole stands and shave you then and there, and then I’ll do something really special to you for any extra punishment,” Josh said.

Joana didn’t know what to think or Josh’s rules. The conditions were simple, but failure would lead to her ultimate embarrassment. She hoped she wouldn’t need to pee at all. Joana took her seat which had a picture of her naked body butt of the seat. “Yeah, specially marked,” Joana muttered.

After the National Anthem played, everyone took their seats and the game began. That is when Joana noticed something odd about the scoreboard, Within a minute of the game, the Red Angels scored a touchdown. The scoreboard flashed a picture of Joana’s naked body for 7 seconds before disappearing. And a seven was added to the Red Angels score. The Blue Devils students quickly noticed and began to point and gesture towards the scoreboard. Everytime the Red Angels scored, a front picture of Joana’s naked body would show for seven seconds. Everytime Blue Devils scored, a back picture of Joana’s naked body would shows for 7 seconds. Joana’s eyes widened, her face turning red. Since the school had a jumbotron, it normally focused on the football players, but during this game, all cameras were pointed right at Joana. Everyone knew it was her. Finally after several touchdowns, the halftime break came around.

Then one boy from behind grabbed the end of Joana’s panties and yanked up. He yanked up so high that everyone could see Joana’s pink undies with red hearts on them. The whole stands burst out laughing. They couldn’t hold it in anymore. And neither could Joana. Joana stood up after the kid gave her a wedgie and she yelled. “Don’t do that!” She also slapped his hand away.

Suddenly a loud blaring soune came from Joana’s seat alerting everyone to look her aways. The whole football stopped the game and looked towards Joana. Josh shook his head and yelled. “You broke the deal! Time for your punishment!”

Joana’s eyes widened. No. No way. “But you broke the deal too! You said no one would see me naked!”

“I never said that, I said I would not strip you naked so long as you stayed in that seat! I never said I wouldn’t show your naked pictures to everyone. And now you have failed by standing up. Bring her down here guys!”

Joana was grabbed by three guys from behind as they dragged her down to the field level. All of the cameras were focused on her.

“No, you can’t! Please!”

“They’ve already seen it,” Josh smirked.

He reached for the jeans and unbuckled them before yanking them down to her ankles. Everyone could see her panties and a bit of cheek as well from when they were pulled into a wedgie. Josh then pulled her shirt off leaving her in her bra and panties. After he was done, he then yanked her panties and bra off too.

Before she knew it Josh picked her up parading her around before dragging her to the locker room. As soon as he reached the door, he just threw her in and slammed the door shut. The football team was surprised as they noticed Joana standing there, but it quickly changed to laughter and pictures and whistling. Joana tried to cover as she ran around through the locker room trying to escape, but to no avail. She was trapped with the football team until. Half -time break was over. Who knew what could happen within that timeframe.
#############################################################################################################################
oana was so humiliated as the football players all grabbed her and smacked her butt. Then to add to her embarrassment, the football players all carried her above their heads as they walked back towards the field once the half-time show ended. They paraded her onto the field in front of everyone as they laughed and cheered.

Josh made her stand there without covering anything as he inspected her pussy. “Tsk, tsk, Joana you naughty girl. Your pussy has a little hair right there,” Josh smirked pointing at the frame around Joana’s pussy. “It would seem I have to shave you now. Good thing I brought a razor just in case.”

Joana squirmed as Josh pulled out a black razor and shaving cream. Then he yelled so that everyone could here. “Ladies and gentleman, it has come to my attention that Joana Myers has a bit of hair on her pussy. As per rule of the Principal, I am therefore allowed to conduct an extra punishment today. First, I will have her lay before all of you to berid her of her hair and then at the end of the game, she is to spanked on the bare bottom for the amount of total points scored in combination with the other team all of this will be done in front of you. Until the game ends, she will sit naked at her seat with her legs spread apart. If she closes them at all or prevents you from looking or something else, she shall receive another punishment of my choosing. Let the games begin. Lay down, Joana!”

Reluctantly, Joana was forced to lay in the middle of the field with her legs spread apart. The jumbotron cameras focused on her pussy as Josh spread shaving cream all over before shaving off all her hair with the razor. When she was done, her pussy was completely bare and her clitoris was throbbing. After he was finished, Josh sent Joana back to her seat in a walk of shame. Joana sat down at her seat making sure her legs speead wide open as she cried.

The game resumed.

Jessica placed her hand on Joana’s pussy. She slowly rubbed her fingers up and down. “Jess, what are you doing?” Joana whispered.

Everyone could see Jessica as she rubbed her sister’s pussy. “Hush, Joana,” Jessica said. “I’m not done with you.”

“P-please,” Joana let out a quiet moan. “S-s-s-st-stop.”

Jessica smiled. “You know you love it, Jo.”

“N-no,” Joana cried..

Joana squirted all over as the whole stands burst out laughing.

It seemed the game lasted hours before it was finally over. The teams managed to score a total of 147 with Red Angels winning the game.

That meant 147 spankings for Joana.

And by the end of it, Joana was the reddest Angel or them all.
############################################################################################################################

Joana arrived home with a soar red butt and tears running down her eyes. She had never been so humiliated before. Everyone saw her naked, including the Blue Devils.

As soon as they walked through the door, they were met by their father’s red angry face.

“Dad?!” Joana asked, trying to cover herself. “I thought you were on a business trip for the month.”

“I’m sure you did,” Mr. Myers spat. “But lucky for you, I received a call from school today and drove down here after I was told you were spanked at school today!”

“W-what?” Joana cried in fear.

“Were you or were you not spanked at school today?!” He yelled.

“U-uh, I-I-,” Joana stammered trying to get the words out.

“Yes she was, father,” Jessica said. “She showed up naked and posted her naked pictures all over the school hallways, then she approached my boyfriend asking him to spanking her, so he did as she threatened him to do so. The principal saw them and decided she was to be spanked in front of the whole school...”

Mr. Myers held up his hand, “i’ve heard all of it, Jessica, but thank you for being honest unlike your sister here.”

Joana’s mouth was wide in shock. How could Jessica have lied like that to her farher? She though Jessica cared about her.

“Why are you naked, Joana?” Mr. Myers demanded. “Were you not just at a school football game?”

“I-I was,” Joana cried. “B-but-“

“You mean to tell me you went to the football game completely naked?!” Mr. Myers yelled. “And it looks like you shaved too. Most likely to show all of the boys your pussy.”

“She also masturbated in front of all of them too,” Jessica added. “And during the halftime, she ran into the visiting locker room to show all of them her private parts.”

Mr. Myers glared at Joana. “Jessica get Joana to her room now! I want you to dump all of her belongings out of the drawers. You are to make sure that Joana stays sitting on her bed until I come up. Do you understand?”

“Yes, father,” Jessica said with a smile.

The two of them made their way upstairs, Jessica dragged Joana by the arm into her room and sat her on her bed.

“Why did you do that, Jessica?” Joana asked.

Jessica grinned. “It’s all part of the plan.”

“P-plan?” Joana cried.

“To make you utterly humiliated for trying to steal my boyfriend,” Jessica smiled. “You thought you could just get away with going to the party with MY boyfriend. You little slut. You’ll be humiliated until you graduate, I can assure you. And then perhaps we’ll be even.”

Jessica then pulled out the drawers in Joana’s dresser. She dumped the underwear drawer in a nice neat pile. Joana’s underwear were all quite embarrassing as that was all she was permitted to have by her parents. Then came her bras which most were padded. Then the pants were all dumped out, then the shirts and dresses, and everything else. Joana feared what was going to happen. Mr. Myers entered the room. “Jessica please take Joana to your room. I must do somethings here. Make sure she stays there naked.”

Jessica and Joana moved to Jess’s room and waited for thirty minutes until Mr. Myers finally entered the room. “Alright, come here, girls,” Mr. Myers said.

The girls complied. Joana gasped as she saw that her clothes weren’t on the floor anymore. They were all in boxes which read DONATIONS on the sides. All that was left was Joana’s most embarrassing childish underwears. Her bras were all gone too. Her bed was also gone and replaced with the bed she used to sleep on when she was a little girl. “Your principal and I have been talking. We were initially going to force you to go to school naked, but since you seem to enjoying it so much, we agreed that it wouldn’t be much of a punishment, so instead we agreed that you would instead be treated like a child. Your teachers have been informed of your punishment and will assign special homework and classwork appropriate for you. You will attend school in either your underwear or a diaper. I heard you were to be punished by Josh Daniels, so he will choose each week which one you wear. If he chooses the underwear, he will be able to pick out the specific pair you wear every day, and you will be required to only wear mini skirts the entire week and no bras. If he chooses the diapers, you may wear tight jeans or skirts, but during that week you will not be permitted to use the bathroom and will instead be forced to go to the nurses office if you wet or poop your diaper. If you don’t go to the nurse, then Josh will be able to find you and check your diaper wherever you are, and if you are wet or have pooped in your diaper, then he will be able to change you right then and there in front of everyone who chooses to watch. You will also be forced to sit on a potty training toilet for 30 minutes. He may choose to alternate each week or each month, it is completely up to him. If he chooses the underwear, he will be allowed to take your mini skirt from you if he deems it necessary for whatever reason. If for whatever reason you pee in your underwear at school, he will be allowed to take them off right there and put a diaper on instead which will then cause the diaper rules to be in effect. Whenever you go to the bathroom, you must leave the stall door wide open. If it’s a one stall bathroom, then you leave the door wide open. Anyone may enter or exit or even stand in the door way to watch you. At home, you will be forced to wear diapers no matter what he picked and if you have an accident in your diaper, your sister or Josh will have to change you. I changed you for three years so I will not do it again. You will also be bathed every day by your sister or Josh and you must allow them to thoroughly clean you.”

Joana gasped at the list of rules. It was clear to her this was never going to end. Mr. Myers then left the room.

Jessica giggled. “Well, Jo. It looks like this plan is going far better than I expected, and if you ever tell anyone the truth or something, then I will be sure to humiliate you even further.”

Joana cried. “But this wasn’t supposed to happen.”

“Well it has, and now Jo, now you are mine. You will learn your lesson. You will learn to never lay a finger or a thought on Josh ever again,” Jessica sneered. “Time to put your wittle diaper on now..”

To be continued. Comment Diaper or Underwear to determine what Josh chooses first. At this point, I won’t say at all if Joana gets revenge or not. That is for me to know and you to find out.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life (by enfauthor()) part 8-9

Post by bgaius33 »

Joana woke up to Josh rustling through her drawers. Joana was laying in her bed in only a diaper as that is what she was forced to wear at night. No sheets covered Joana either and she was only allowed one pink, childish blanket to keep her warm.

Josh smiled when he saw she was awake. “Good morning, baby Joana. You see, I was debating between whether I should allow you to wear big girl pants or to wear diapers. At first, I was leaning more towards the diapers as I’m sure that would be embarrassing for you, but then I saw these and I had to make sure EVERYone saw you in them,” he said holding up a pair of Disney Princess underwear.

“And the best part is, if you wet yourself, I get to take them off in front of everyone and change you into a diaper anyways, which I would love to do. So here’s the deal, Joana. If you make it the entire day in these without wetting your pants, then tomorrow, I will allow you to wear a miniskirt over them. But if you don’t, I will take then right off and change you into your diapers, and you won’t be allowed to wear anything but skirts.”

“But that’s not the rules! You can’t just not let me wear miniskirts! I can’t just go to school in my underwear!” Joana yelled.

“Well, I’m sure you would rather go naked,” Josh smirked. “But your father said I could take them from you for whatever reason. Right now my reason is you are being defiant and you were very naughty yesterday. You are lucky that I will allow you to wear a shirt, otherwise you might only be going in your underwear.”

Josh tossed Joana a shirt which was so small and had Disney Princesses and sparkles all over. “Now unless you want to go to school in your diaper,” Josh said. “I advise you to put these on right now.”

Joana stood there. “Oh, I suppose I do need to take your diaper off for you,” Josh said. “Very well, lay down.”

Joana laid down on the bed. Josh took the tapes off of her diaper and opened it up. “Good thing it’s dry,” Josh sneered. “Wouldn’t want to have wet yourself already. Now put these on fast before I change my mind about the underwear. “

Joana blushed red as she took the underwear. As much as she hated the underwear, she would die if she was forced to go in a diaper. Plus, she should have no problem going to the bathroom. Even if she had to leave the door wide open. She slipped the underwear on and then took the shirt as eell. The shirt fir snuggly making it obvious that Joana wasn’t wearing a bra underneath.

“Alright, let’s go. Can’t be missing the bus,” Josh said, taking Joana by the hand and dragging her down the hall.

Jessica waited at the front door for the two of them. She laughed as she saw Joana. “Wow, Jo. You look 12,” Jess snickered. “Come now, we have to go wait for your bus to arrive. Don’t forget your backpack.”

Joana looked for her black backpack. She couldn’t find it. “Right here, silly,” Jessica laughed holding up a Disney princess backpack.
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com ... UY445_.jpg

Joana’s eyes widened. “You cannot be serious!”

Jessica laughed. “Dad was very serious about it.”

Joana hadn’t used that backpack since she was in first grade. She didn’t even know they still had it. Jessica put the backpack onto Joana’s shoulders. She then grabbed Joana by the hand and Josh grabbed the other. They walked out the door and down the street and then stood at the bus stop. A couple of classmates were waiting at the bus stop when they noticed Joana’s outfit. “Aw, how cute,” one of the girls mocked. “At least you’re wearing clothes this time you naughty girl. Cute undies. My eight year old sister has those same ones.”

All of the others laughed at that. The bus finally pulled up. Josh and Jessica dragged Joana onto the bus causing everyone to laugh as Joana was paraded all the way to the back of the bus. They snickered when they saw the backpack Joana was using.

Sarah, one of the school’s bullies smiled as Joana sat in front of her. Jessica and Josh kept holding Joana’s hand. Sarah took the opportunity to take a pair of scissor from her backpack and snip a couple of threads on Joana’s shirt.

Eventually Joana would end up topless and only in her underwear. Everyone would laugh at her. The bus finally pulled up to the school after 30 minutes of sitting on the bus. Jessica and Josh dragged Joana off the bus first as the thread to Joana’s shirt began to slowly unravel and Joana had no clue about it.

It was to be a long day.

SNEAK PREVIEW FOR PART 9: Joana was standing in front of the class as her teacher had Joana show to the class the coloring book that she had been working on. Joana’s shirt was at its last string before it broke off and the shirt fell to the ground. At first Joana didn’t notice but looked down to see what everyone was laughing at. Her face turned a bright red as she stood topless with her small breasts on display.
################################################################################################################################
When Joana entered the school, everyone was laughing and pointing at her. Some even snapped a few photos of her. Joana wanted to die in a hole from the embarrassment. Jessica and Josh refused to let go. “Good news, little Jo,” Josh smirked. “I’m excused from all of my classes since I’m in charge of you. That means I’ll be able to keep a close watch on you. Jess still has to go to her classes, but I will happily inform her of anything that happens.

Joana’s eyes widened. He would be following her the whole day? He turned to Jess and asked. “Hey do you have the bottle for little Jo?” Josh asked.

“Right here,” Jessica said, pulling out a baby bottle with a bright pink top.

It was filled with milk. Josh took the bottle from her and brought the nipple to Joana’s mouth. “Drink up, little Jo. You need your calcium,” Josh said softly. “Unless you want those panties to be pulled down for a spanking. This will be your punishment for the day if you’re good.”

Joana opened her mouth allowing Josh to feed her. It was just milk. If this was her punishment, then it was far better than any other punishment, and the last thing Joana needed was to be even more embarrassed. The milk seemed to taste a little funny, but Joana didn’t want to risk a different punishment, so she drank the whole thing. What’s the worst that could happen anyways? She would still be able to go to the bathroom if she needed to.

Joana finished the milk and Josh smiled. “Good girl. Now if you stay behaved the entire day, and no accidents occur, then that will be the only punishment you recieve for the day, okay?” Josh said as id he were talking to a toddler.

Joana nodded. She was grateful that Josh was being nice to her. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad. After all, Joana would never have an accident or do something bad.

They walked together to Joana’s first classroom. Art class. When Joana entered, she was greeted by her art teacher, Mrs. Steller. “Hello, Joey,” her art teacher greeted as if Joana was in kindergarten. “Today, you’ll be working on a coloring book. You may choose between Sesame Street, Dora the Explorer, or Disney princesses. It looks to me you really like Disney Princesses,but it’s your choice.”

Before Joana could open her mouth, Josh spoke. “She’ll do the Disney Princess one today. Maybe tomorrow she can do the others if she finishes this one.”

“Alright, sounds good!” Mrs. Steller said with a smile. “Here you go. Go have a seat in the front row. There are a box of crayons on the table all just for you.”

Joana blushed red and started to walk, but Josh jeld her tight. “What do you say to the nice art teacher?” Josh asked.

Joana hesitated. “Thank you, Mrs. Steller,” Joana said with a smile.

“You’re welcome. When you’re done you can present it to the class, so make sure it’s good.”

Joana’s face paled. She would have to stand in front of her class in her underwear showing them her childish classwork. At least she was able to wear her shirt.

Joana was then walked to the table with a whole box of crayons. On the back of one of the chairs was a label that read JOEY MYERS. It wasn’t even her real name. Joana then began to color each of the pages as her art teacher taught the rest of the class how to create a self portrait using paint brushes and colored pencils.

As class reached the half hour mark, Mrs. Steller stopped her lesson. “Okay, class. Today we have a special classmate with us who has been working hard this whole period on her artwork. She is now going to show you everything that she’s done so far. Joey Myers, please come up here.”

The class stared and giggled as Joana stood up and walked to the middle of the classroom. Every laughed as they saw her Disney Princess underwear and small shirt which was still unraveling. Joana stood in front of the class as her teacher had Joana show to the class rach page of the coloring book that she had been working on. Joana’s shirt was at its last string before it broke off and the shirt fell to the ground. At first Joana didn’t notice but looked down to see what everyone was laughing at. Her face turned a bright red as she stood topless with her small breasts on display.

Josh stood up and approached Joana. “What a naughty little girl you are, taking off your top in front of the whole class!” Josh yelled. “You can’t just walk around topless. Even if you have nothing to show.”

The class laughed even louder at Josh’s remark. Joana felt humiliated as she tried to cover herself. Josh took the top from the ground. It was now all one long thread. “Look at this. You can’t possibly wear this,” Josh said. “Looks like you’ll have to go topless the rest of the day. I’m sure you’ll enjoy that.”

Joana cried. Suddenly her stomach gurgled and she had a really bad urge to pee. Joana’s eyes widened. She immediately turned to Mrs. Steller. “May I please go to the bathroom?” Joana asked.

Mrs. Steller giggled. “Does someone need to use the potty?” She asked in a condescending manner.

Joana nodded.

“Well, you’ll just have to wait and finish showing the class the pages you colored. Then maybe when you’re done you can use the potty,” Mrs. Steller said.

Then there was a sudden loud noise as the fire alarm sounded. “Oh, looks like we have a fire drill today,” Mrs. Steller said. “Everyone file outside!”

Joana’s stomach continued to rumble as she walked. Her bladder was reaching its peak and would burst any second. She needed to use the bathroom immediately, but she was being dragged outside by Josh as the entire class filed outside to the football field. Josh held Joana’s hand as he stood her at the front of the field where everyone could see her as they stood waiting for the fire drill to stop. It seemed like eternity as everyone snickered and laughed at Joana standing in her childish underwear with no top to cover anything. Finally the alarm went off. Joana’s eyes widened as she released a loud fart. She tried to close her legs tight, but it was too late as she had a bowel movement in her undies. The release of her bowels also allowed for the bladder to relax as she peed.

The whole school pointed and laughed as they each noticed Joana had made a huge mess in her underwear. Joana stood shaking in fear and humiliation as she realized what was going to happen. Josh smirked as he yelled. “Aw, gross, Joey. Looks like someone has made a poo poo in her big girl undies. I guess we’ll have to go back to wearing diapers since you can’t control yourself. I know you’ve been having problems at night, but during the day? It’s a good thing I brought a diaper with me just in case!”

Josh pulled a large diaper with Disney Princesses on the front. Josh slowly pulled JoanaMs underwear down taking each side with two fingers not wanting to get shit or pee on his fingers. He pulled it all the way down to her ankles before having her lift her leg one at a time to get her out of her undies. He then has her spin around to show everyone her poopy butt. Everyone giggled and snapped pictures with their phones. Others held their noses and had looks of disgust.

The school nurse then walked up. “Oh dearie, it’s a good thing I brought some baby wipes and powder with me. I thought you just might have an accident since the fire drills are always so long. No little girl like you would be able to hold it that long.””

Everyone bursting into more laughter at the nurse’s remarks. “Now lay down and be a good girl,” Josh said. “It’s time to get you cleaned up and dressed.”

Joana cried as she laid on the ground in a diaper position. The nurse used the baby wipes to wipe all the way from her bottom to the front. The school was gathered around watching Joana’s embarrassment unfold. They could all see Joanam’s bare bottom and pussy as it was wiped by the nurse. Everyone was taking pictures and videos. After Joana’s bottom was cleaned, Josh said. “You’ve been a very naughty girl Joey. Before we put you in your little diaper, I think we should punish you don’t you think?”

Joana looked down in shame and nodded.

“And what do you think naughty little girls like you deserve?” Josh asked.

Joana knew exactly what Josh wanted her to say. “I-“

“No, A naughty like you,” Josh interrupted.

“A naughty little girl like me deserve a spanking,” Joana said.

“What kind of spanking?” Josh asked. “And what for?”

“A-a bare bottom spanking,” Joana said. “F-for peeing and pooping in my undies.”

“Put it all together,” Josh said.

“A naughty little girl like me deserves a bare bottom spanking for peeing and pooping in my undies,” Joana said in shame.

“Very good, now come here. There’s nowhere for me to sit, so you’ll have to grab your ankles,” Josh said. “Make sure to get that bottom up and spread your legs apart to make a nice target.”

Joana bent down and grabbed her ankles which forced her to spread her legs really wide to get her butt up high in the air. Everyone could see everything in her position as her bare pussy was on full display along with her small bottom. Josh took out his phone and snapped a picture before taking his position. As he smacked her butt, Joana’s cheeks jiggled and turned bright red. Josh made sure to hit a little lower getting her pussy as well.

It was so humiliating as she had to stand and take it. Once she was finished, she was told to lay back down on her back as the diaper was placed on her but not before a ton of powder was put onto her bottom. Her red bottom was very visible through her diaper.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life 10

Post by bgaius33 »

Joana spent all night crying in her room. things coulndt possibly get any worse for her. the entire school had not only seen her in the embarrassing princess undies josh made her wear, but she wet her self entirely in front of them too and ended up getting spanked in a diaper. she wished it would all just be over and for things to go back to normal. but all the messages on twitter and facebook talking about baby joey made that impossible. when josh woke her up the next day, she barely even thought of covering up despite the fact that she was still only in her diaper with her small titties out. It couldnt get any worse...right? she just would keep checking her clothes today to make sure there werent any rips and definitely wouldnt drink anything her sister gave her.

"Good morning, baby joey. wow, two nights in a row without wetting the bed, you're really growing up, arent you?"

"I havent wet the bed in years. yesterday was all your fault"

"I have no idea what you're talking about. are you still cranky after the spanking yesterday? Do I need to give you another?"

"NO!" yelled joana

"No...?"

"...No sir. I will be good today"

"Thats better. I like the attitude change. I guess i can let you wear this today then" Josh said, holding out a set of clothes. Joana quickly took stock of what was there. a loose shirt a little too big for her, a pleated miniskirt that was too small for her to wear back when she was in 5th grade, and a pair of white granny panties with pink unicorns on them. "Well, its a step up from yesterday" thought Joana as she quickly put on the clothing. "youre not giving me the skirt just to immediately take it away, are you?"

"No, Im feeling nice today", Josh said "just remember these are the only clothes you can ware today and if you lose any more, you'll get an extra penalty today"

"I can do that" joana said, feeling a measure of confidence build in her, even as she examined herself in the mirror. at least she couldnt see poking through the shirt, but her skirt didnt even cover her whole ass standing. half of her panties were just right out for all to see. she took her little princess backpack and made her way to the bus stop, trying to pull her skirt down enough to cover her more/ the bus ride was miserable, with everyone snickering at her at every opportunity.

when she got to school, she remembered that her first class of the day was gym class. she started to walk towards the locker room to get changed, but Josh stopped her. "where do you think you're going?"

"To the locker room? we have to get changed for gym soon"

"true, we do. but you, I recall, can only wear those clothes today. nothing else, so unless you want to do the entire class in just your undies....."

Joana sighed. no point in arguing. maybe she could just sit off to the side today while class was going on. But her hopes were dashed as soon as she walked in. a rope hung down from the ceiling. they were doing the rope climbing exercise today. everyone would gather around and one by one try to climb the rope to see who could make it to the top. and thats when it hit her. she was going to have to climb the rope while wearing a skirt!

when it was her turn, everyone could see straight up her mini skirt. it had been bad before but now everyone was looking straight up her skirt and her panties were in full view for everyone to gawk at.

her hand slipped and Joana flailed about trying to grab on to something to stop her fall. luckily, she didnt fall far since her leg got tangled in the rope. the bad news was she was now hanging upside down in a skirt and loose shirt. her skirt was now fully around her waist, giving everyone an unobstructed view of her of her granny panties as she hung in the air. as she swung back and forth in a daze, it didnt take much for the loose fitting princess shirt to slip off of her arms and fall straight to the floor. in one instant, she was basically back to being topless in her panties again!

"oh little baby joey, you just cant seem to follow directions, can you?" josh chided. "I told you not to lose any more clothes and you've gone and lost your shirt"

"It's not lost!" Joana cried. "Someone here took it! thats not fair!"

"Well I dont see it. does anyone else here see or have her shirt?" josh asked as the rest of the class innocently denied any knowledge of her missing garment. "Well that settles it. looks like its time for your punishment."

Josh walked behind joana and grabbed hold of her panties and yanked them up so hard joana was lifted into the air.

"OWOWOWOWOWOW OWWWWWWW" she cried as her panties dug deep into her still sore butt and rubbed hard against her shaved pussy. josh kept pulling until the panties reached over her head, leaving her in a humiliating atomic wedgie.

"you'll go through the rest of the day like this. no removing the wedgie from your head at all and if it falls off you must ask the nearest person to help you fix it."

Joana was red faced with shame as she was forced back out into the hallway in such a humiliating position. if she thought walking around in a diaper yesterday was the worst, at least they weren't wedged all the way up to her head like her panties were now. she looked like the sluttiest dork ever, with her hair covered by her purple unicorns anr rainbows and a very noticeable cameltoe from how tightly they were pulling against her. she had to spread her legs when she sat to keep the pressure off of her pussy, which only exposed her more in class. she made it through one class before her panties snapped off of her head. josh coughed to indicate that he saw and she had to meekly walk up to a group of waiting boys.

"P-please g-give this naughty baby a w-w-wedgie"

"Louder, baby joey"

"Please give this naughty baby a wedgie!"

"one more time, they cant hear you when you stammer like that"

"PLEASE GIVE THIS NAUGHTY BABY A WEDGIE!!!"

"Well, you heard her" they said as they all grabbed the waistband of her panties and pulled them up hard, causing her to scream in both pain and embarrassment as they gave her another atomic wedgie. this one lasted only until the end of her next class until it came off. but this time, the closest person she could ask was her sister.

She braced herself for her panties to shoot up her butt again. but instead, she felt her sister grab the front of her panties

"What are you-" was all she could get out before her sister pulled up hard, giving joana a frontal wedgie this time.

"He never said the wedgie had to be from behind.

pain and pleasure kept building the more jess pulled on her panties, the fabric rubbing harder against joana's now throbbing clit. It wasnt long before the inevitable began to build.

"please...p-please not again" joana said before a moan cut her off

"now why would I do that when im so close to fixing this for you" jessica said, pulling rhythmically hard and harder until she could pulled the panties over her sister's face. she could tell that joana was right on the edge and so dragged out the humiliating moment as long as possible, slowly pulling her panties one more time, gathering the largest crowd he could as joana's moans and whimpers echoed in the hallway. Joana was crying in both agony and ecstacy as she felt her undies rub tightly against her abused clit as she felt herself seconds away from cumming. all she could do was spread her legs and accept it. her climax reached it peak just as jessica got her panties over her head, covering her face with her dorky baby underwear. the thought of how stupid she must look, practically nude, tits hanging out and wet pussy sucking at her wedgie while her panties covered her face pushed her over the edge. knowing that everyone was looking at her in this pitiful state, laughing, pointing and recording her was too much as her hips started to buck against her panties.

"oh god im cuuuuuuuummmmmmmiiiing" joana cried out, her hips bucking as she squirted through her panties all over the place, she was almost glad that all he could see were purple unicorn and rainbows as she laid there in her own cum with her panties wedged up her pussy and her unable to do anything about it without risking more punishment. needless to say, it was an awkward rest of the day she had with half of her butt exposed while she had to deal with the throbbing pain of having an over the face frontal wedgie for the rest of the day.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life 11

Post by bgaius33 »

the next day was awful for joana. everyone had seen or heard of her wedgie orgasm yesterday and took every opportunity to remind her of it by giving her non stop wedgies for the whole day. she got close several times, but managed to hold off on squirting all over herself again. still, having her pink flowery panties on display basically the entire day as a nightmare unto itself.

that evening was another sporting game that joana was forced to attend a basketball game between her school an a different school that haddnt had a chance to see her naked yet. josh explained that the rules were the same, no standing except for the national anthem unless she wanted another school to have a chance to ogle her nude body. she steeled herself for what was to come. this time, whenever her team scored, an image of her in a diaper would appear, while when the other team scored, they would show an image of her in only her undies. in each photo, her face was red with shame and her eyes were wide in horror, like she was a naughty child being caught and exposed in the worst way possible. each time, she burried her face in her hands to try and avoid reliving all of the humiliations that everyone else was reveling in. bent ove as she was, she was in a prime position for the boys behind her to reach over and pull her panties up hard for a wedgie. josh had made her keep wearing her pink flower panties and . it hurt each time they did it, but joana had learned from her last mistake and knew she just had to sit and take it, holding tight to the seat to not stand up as the boys exposed her pink flowers again and again. each time, she had to pray that it didnt rub her in a way to make her cum again.

while she was sitting on the bleachers, trying to ignore every wedgie that came her way, she felt something pulling at her skirt. she looked to see her sister with a pair of scissors cutting up her clothes.

"what are you doing???" asked joana, panicking.

"why, humilating you. oh, be careful to stay seated, we wouldnt want to get another penalty today, would we?"

"but...but youre cutting up my clothes! you cant do that?"

"oh I can. and I will. now you can either sit here and end up in your pretty little panties, or you can get up and get an even worse punishment. your choice"

silently fuming, joana could do nothing as her sister cut up her shirt until her perky little boobs were on display. then she snipped at the waistband of her skirt until she ripped if off completely, leaving joana in only her pink undies with rainbows on them. half of the time the jumbotron was focused on her, zooming in on her face, tits and bare legs to make sure everyone could see her perfectly. Then she felt something loop into the legholes of her panties. she looked down to see a boy had attached a bottle rocket her undies. she then felt the same thing on the other side as a second bottle rocket was looped on by another snickering boy.

"hey, what are you-" joana started to say, before both boys pulled on the strings attached to the rockets, setting them off. the bottles shot into the air and took joana's tight little panties with them, wedging them so far up her butt they nearly disappeared. the force of the wedgie lifted joana on to her toes and nearly off them as the rockets climbed higher and higher. "OWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW" she cried as her panties wedgied her painful until she heard the dreaded sound of tearing as her undies were ripped right off of her, leaving her entirely nude and with a sore butt.

"You stood up!" said josh as the boys laughed.

"Not by my choice!" whined joana

"doesnt matter, baby joey. the rules were set and you broke them. now as your extra punishment, I'm going to take you to the boys locker room for a shower". Josh and a bunch of the boys grabbed joana and lifted her up over their heads, making sure to spread her legs wide open for the jombotron to display. they threw her naked into the showers and turned on the water, making her nipples get hard instantly. It took her a few seconds to realize that the rest of the basketball team was already in the showers, waiting for her. she screamed and tried to cover up , but a quick slap to her ass made her drop her hands. "Now, you are going to beg them to help clean you up"

Feeling defeated, joana hung her head and said "please clean me-"

"Ah ah ah, say it right" chided josh

"P-please clean this baby bitch!" she yelled. with that, the boys were on her, soaping up her body and taking their time cleaning every inch of her. they rubbed her boobs with soapy water and made sure to pay extra attention to her nipples. they rubbed her sore butt all over and she felt them rubbing right in between her butt cheeks. and of course she couldnt stop them from rubbing all over her unprotected pussy. they squeezed and traced it all over with soap and more than once a finger would sliip in accidentally or would brush up and pinch her clit which left her a moaning mess during the entire thing. there was nothing she could do as she felt herself cum from the stimulation over and over again. When they were finally done with her, josh said that the last thing she had to do was to take the shower head and put on a show for the guys.

her pussy was still sore and throbbing from all the attention they had given it, but even so, joana still was feeling super horny. without even thinking, she took the shower head off and set it to the pulse setting, glad for the steam to hide her ace somewhat. she had tried this once at home, but now without any kind of bush to protect her pussy, the warm water running against her exposed sex set her mind on fire. all the boys were hooting and laughing at her and in no time, she felt a final orgasm build up more rapidly than she could have hoped to contain as her moans quickly turned to cries of lust.

"ooooh josh! josh! fuck me harder josh! fuck your little baby bitch harder! a naughty girl like me needs to get fucked" as the showerhead pulsed over her throbbing clit she couldnt help but cum loudly for all to hear. Only after she was slumped against the wall, breathing heavily while her pussy quivered did she realize what she had just said, entirely unprompted.

And to top it all off, as she was led back to the court, the jumbotron was showing slow motion replays of her time in the shower and her cumming all over herself. Her sister was waiting for her and was more than ready to give Joana another spanking. With the score being 91 to 85, Jessica had nearly 200 spanks to deliver to her sister with malicious joy after hearing everything her sister moaned.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life 12

Post by bgaius33 »

when joana got home that night after the basketball game, she was ready to fall asleep for the whole weekend and try to forget about this past week. she walked into her room naked as the day she was born only to find her dad was in her room, setting something up.

"what are you doing?" asked joana as she sheepishly slipped on her nighttime diapers.

"I am going away for the weekend, but your behavior the past few days has not been inspiring. So I am setting up cameras in your room so we can watch you while you sleep"

That night joana had terrible nightmares about being naked for the rest of her life as nothing but her sister's plaything and she woke up to find that the embarrassment had been too much and she had wet herself in the middle of the night. A fact that josh made sure she was aware of.

"my my, I thought after the first night we wouldnt have to do this. but after this, i think we might have to do a week in diapers for you, baby Joey". he pulled out a pack of pink and purple princess diapers and proceeded to take a long time powdering joana's still red butt before securing the diaper on her. she just wanted to die, having such an embarrassing moment prove his point about diapering her.

"There we go. now you are ready for the party later tonight."

"What party?"

"I asked your dad and he said it was ok to use your house for a party tonight. Figured it was the least he could do after all the trouble you've caused. Now get to work. Theres a lot to set up before tonight"

"Fine, whatever. where's my shirt?"

"hmm? oh, no shirt today"

"WHAT??" said joana, panic rising in her voice

"no shirt today. figure you're not going to need it since you'll be around the house all day. only reason you have the diaper is because of your accident. count yourself lucky with that I guess."

joana didnt feel lucky at all. she spent the entire day basically naked setting up tables and chairs while Josh and Jessica were going at it in their room. She was pretty sure they left the door open just enough for her to hear them while she was at work. just another way to humiliate her by telling her that despite seeing her naked and humiliated all the time, Josh still liked Jessica more and thought of her as a real woman, something little baby joey would never be. despite what she was feeling, she couldnt help but feel her pussy get wet at the thought of all of this. To make matters worse, once they were done upstairs, josh came down and handed Joana more party supplies and watched her while he made her hang up decorations outside where the neighbors could watch her. her face was beet red the entire time as her neighbors all shook their heads and laughed or turned away in disgust at the near naked baby walking around.

Eventually it was time for the party. Joana had to take her place at the front door, greeting everyone when they came in by saying "Welcome to baby joey's party. I'm a naughty baby girl who likes to get her spankings". this earned her more than a few snickers and too many slaps to her butt for her to count before the night even got started. Someone even brought their dog over and after seeing its owner give her a good spanking, it leaped up and nearly pulled her diaper down before she could push it away. As soon as she could, she found the least crowded corner of the party and huddled down, hoping no one would notice her.

A little ways into the party, Jessica got up and said "I think it's time for a game. And baby joey is going to help!"

Joana's heart sank as she was pulled from her corner and thrown into the center of the room. Jessica quickly tied her hands over her head, as she chided "Joey, what have we told you about covering up? thats an extra punishment for you tonight". She pulled Joana's diaper down to her ankles and then bent her over so her bare butt was exposed to the entire party. she pulled out a butt plug and said "who wants to play pin the tail on baby joey?"

Joana's eyes went wide as all of the hands at the party went up and cheered. they spent the next hour trying to fit the butt plug into her butt blindly. this led to to her being poked in her sore butt a lot, a few times getting it in her pussy and having it rub her clit until it was throbbing.

"Your additional penalty for today is that we are going to leave you tied here for the remainder of the party. anyone who wants can look at you or take photos and videos of you. and if they ask you to smile, then you better comply. you'll be unable to cover yourself, but thats the fun of it all"

once again feeling completely defeated, Joana couldnt even struggle out of the restraints as the lights focused in on her, ensuring everyone could see every inch of her diapered body. A line quickly formed to take pictures with her asking her do all kinds of slutty and embarrassing poses with her arms over her head and her boobs unguarded. More than a few people took a chance to get a hand in her diaper to squeeze her butt or put a hand on her boobs and squeeze them a little while they were posing. she couldnt stop her nipples from hardening until they stuck out like eraser heads from all the attention they were getting. Worse still was that she had to have a genuine smile on the entire time and pretend that she loved every second of it.

at some point, she actually managed to fall asleep in that position. in her dreams she was dressed as a disney princess with a frilly pink dress, looking for her prince charming. as she searched the castle, she became acutely aware that she wasnt wearing any panties under her dress. what a sandal that would cause if anyone knew that beautiful princess Joana forgot to put on her undies that day. she felt her pussy moisten at the thought before she turned a corner and found Josh

"Ah, Joana, my princess, I have finally found you. I must beg forgiveness for how I've treated you. your wicked sister had a spell on me and I did all sorts of awful things to you. can you forgive me?"

"oooh josh", she found herself saying, a blush rising to her cheeks.

"let me make it up to you, my princess" he said, getting onto his knees and pulling up the hem of her princess gown she gasped as she felt his tongue on her freshly shaven pussy. "it was so embarrassing and improper. what if someone were to see?"

"oooooh yes josh, more more!" she gasped as he continued to work on her she nearly screamed as he started licking her clit. "oh my god yes! more josh more! im so close! im gonna cum. make me cum josh...ooooooooooOOOOOO IM CUMMING!" she cried as she felt herself begin to squirt. but josh didnt stop. he just kept licking her pussy ravenously, prolonging her orgasmic spasms and making her cum again and again. she was in absolute bliss that not even the laughter could bring her down......the laughter?

"joana opened her eyes. she was back at the party, entirely nude and tied up there was a light on her and everyone was laughing at her while filming her.

"damn, the little baby can squirt"

"Think her favorite position is doggy style?"

"talk about being a baby bitch"

"wha? whats going oooooOOOOOON??!?" she found herself moaning as she came again. so it wasnt all a dream but then who was licking her pussy? She looked down and her eyes went wide with horror as she saw the dog between her legs, licking around her pussy. this entire time she was getting eaten out by a dog looking for treat!

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! she wailed as she felt herself cum yet again, more humiliated than ever before.
bgaius33

Embarrassed for life 13

Post by bgaius33 »

Joana could not have dreaded going to school more than the monday after the party. All of the humiliations she had been through and would continue to go through were all she could think about to the point where her dreams were filled with herself masturbating naked at school in different humiliating poses. She woke up Monday to discover to her shame that she had wet the bed again, inviting all kinds of taunts from Josh.

"You know baby Joey, you are peeing your pants so often now, we are going to have to pick you up some more diapers soon"

She couldn’t say anything and just laid back while Josh spread her legs to change her naked body.

"Oh, and put this on, for your punishment today" as he tossed her something. Joana sat up to see that Josh had just tossed her a dog leash. Images flashed through her head of the party and she felt her cheeks flush at the implication.

"Are you serious? I can’t wear this!"

"Oh, I am very serious. And yes you will, unless you want to talk back to me more." he inquired, raising an eyebrow

"N-no...no sir....sorry...sir" she said, defeated once more as she slipped the leash around her neck.

"For now until you come back home today, you will only walk on all fours, like a...well, I'm sure you're familiar." he said in a mocking tone. "You can only sit in a chair during class but otherwise, I better not see you standing up normally or you'll get another punishment."

Joana grimaced as she got on her hands and knees as Josh took her leash and pulled her out of the house. She was acutely aware that in this position her skirt covered nothing, leaving her disney princess diapered butt out for all to see as they made their way to the bus stop and eventually to school.

She got off the bus to a score of gasps and half covered snickers as she crawled on all fours through the front entrance of her school, past where everyone could see her. All she could do was look down and not meet anyone's eyes as Josh pulled her leash hard. It was clear to everyone that Josh was treating her like his property and that she had no choice but to accept it. Throughout her long walk to her first class, she could feel her pussy continue to get wetter and wetter. "At least that is one good thing that comes from being forced to wear these stupid diapers" thought Joana, grateful that no one had noticed yet.

“Looks like you got her trained well, Josh” someone called out as she was led into her first class and allowed to sit at her desk.

Her pussy was burning as she reached her hand between her legs and started rubbing her pussy through her diaper. "What is happening to me?" thought Joana. Every taunt, every leering stare only made her feel hotter. She was actually aware of how prominent her nipples were, and it wasn't long before she found herself pinching her nipples through her shirts. It all felt so good but this wasn't her. Why was she acting so slutty? She was snapped out of her haze as she was yanked to all 4’s again by the leash and dragged to her next class, walking like a dog in heat by everyone she passed.

“Wow, looks like that dog really made her his bitch” someone called out

“Woof woof, joey. Hope you are behaving for your master”

“Damn did she have fun with the dog again? Her pretty princess diaper looks like it is all wet.”

Each comment making her pussy burn hotter and hotter until she was at her desk. As she stood up to take her seat, her diaper brushed against the edge of her desk as she let out an involuntary moan. The comments kept coming and Joana could barely hold it back as she began to feel her hips grind against the edge of the desk, each comment degrading her and reminding her of her party humiliation fuling her pleasure.

As she was moaning she felt something slip into her mouth and she instinctively wrapped her lips around it. It tasted kind of funny and she opened her eyes to see a bright pink pacifier. her eyes went wide and she tried to spit it out but couldn't, making it look like she was sucking on it like a baby. She reached up to pull it out but it wouldn't budge, even as she pulled on it.

"Don't bother," whispered josh. "The glue I put on the edges of it won't wear off until well after the end of the day. And that weird taste in your mouth is just the same aphrodisiac I put in your diaper earlier today. It's been soaking it in for almost a week now so it should be hitting you any second now"

Joana's eyes went wide at this revelation. That explained why she had been feeling so horny all day. She tried to say something in response but the pacifier prevented anything but a slutty gagged moan from escaping. Her entire body was burning hot and tingling as she humiliated herself in front of the class. Roughly pinching and squeezing her boobs with both hands while she grinded herself on the edge of the table, the crinkling of her diaper almost louder than her moans, as she came again in her diaper. This continued in every class, grinding herself against her desk while the class ate up every moment until the very end where she lost control of her bladder and quickly filled up her diaper.

"Aww looks like baby Joey had another accident" Josh said in a mocking tone, as the rest of the class joined in. "Shouldn't be surprised given how many accidents she's been having at home". Unable to speak with the pacifier in her mouth, Joana had no choice but to accept her torment as Josh put her on top of his desk and changed her slowly in front of everyone, drawing it out as much as he could to maximize her exposure. Her pussy was still quivering and leaking cum under the intense stares of the class on it that Joana had to close her eyes and try to focus on something else to keep herself from cumming again.

"What I said about that stuff being an aphrodisiac? That was all a lie. it's just some scented oils and crap I found online. So all of those feelings you've been having? All the horniness and wetness of that pussy of yours? That's all you. You bought into that lie because deep down, you are just a horny little slut who likes everything your sister and I do to you"

Joana couldn't believe it...it had all been a lie? If what Josh was saying was true, then that meant that she had willingly masturbated in front of all of her classmates and that she had been turned on by not only being led around by the leash, but by the total domination Josh had over her life. As the bell rang for the end of class, Josh dragged her naked body through the school one more time, her gaping pussy up in the air for all to watch it drip as she felt so naked and embarrassed.
bgaius33

embarrassed for life 14

Post by bgaius33 »

Joana tossed and turned all night, the humiliation of that day, her horniness, and knowing that she was being watched through the camera her father had set up twisting her dream into futher erotic humiliations. Every moment of her life was turning into nothing but constant embarrassment. Things were only made worse when she woke up to another wet diaper. Josh wasted no time in taking pictures of her in her near nude and exposed state before changing her and inspecting her pussy to make sure it was free of any hair. After putting a new pink, flowery diaper on her, he dressed her with just a tight fitting purple shirt, but said that she would have to go without a skirt today. She tried to protest but quickly realized how pointless it was, unlike her nipples which were already poking noticeably through her shirt

Forced to stand at the bus stop with no way to hide her big frilly diaper, it didn't take long for a group of girls led by the bully Sarah to walk up and surround joana. "Aww, did baby joey get in trouble already? That's ok, you really do make a cute baby, little Joey"

"My name is Joana," she said, trying to be as defiant as she could be without a skirt on and her nipples poking through her shirt.

"Now now, little Joey, you shouldn't be so cranky. “I've heard that the laughter of a baby is supposed to be the most beautiful thing ever" Sarah said menacingly, as her friends held Joana down while Sarah started tickling her. Joana screamed and begged for them to stop but only served to draw more attention to herself.

"Please! Please I’m...I’m going to pee myself if you don't stop!" Joana cried out in-between fits of laughing.

"Tell you what, we'll stop when you tell us your name"

"J-joana im-im going to pee myself!"

"we are going to keep going until you tell us the truth"

"I'm...I’M LITTLE BABY JOEY" but it was too late. As soon as the words left her mouth, they were replaced by a long moan as her bladder gave out and she quickly filled her diaper. Sarah's crew let her go as they left, laughing and high fiving each other. Without a moment's break, Josh approached her shaking his head.

"Wow, you couldn't even make it to school before needing a change, baby joey. I shouldn't be surprised given that your wetting has gotten worse. I think this calls for an extra penalty.'' Josh said as he quickly stripped her of her diaper and put on an identical one. "Tell everyone what you did"

"I...I peed in my diaper" Joana said meekly to the crowd, who all laughed at the red faced little girl.

"Joey...you know what a naughty baby girl has to say here. I'll give you another punishment if I have to"

Taking a deep breath and looking down to not look the crowd in the eyes, she yelled at the top of her lungs "I WENT PEE PEE IN MY BABY DIAPER AND WAS A NAUGHTY LITTLE GIRL!"

She got the entire neighborhood’s attention with that outburst and tried to hide her red face as everyone began laughing at the naughty girl across the street as Sarah and her cronies left her alone with Josh to get stripped and changed again. When she got to class, the TV's all turned on for the morning announcements. Joana kept her head down, glad people were watching that instead of her. But then she heard from the tv "and now we have a new segment today: Baby Joey's nanny cam! Thanks to Josh and Mr. Myers for giving us this exclusive footage". The screen shifted to an hd image of Joana sleeping in her bed. her sheets had fallen off, leaving just her diapered body and her small tits out for the camera to see. She had always been a heavy sleeper and tended to talk a lot in her sleep, which only made the preceding video seem like it was in slow motion as she heard herself saying "Yes daddy, I want my milky" before sticking her thumb in her mouth and started to suck it. "uh oh, I made a pee pee" she said as her diaper started to darken. All she could do was sit stunned in her seat, eyes wide in horror and face red as a tomato. She went cold as her other hand in the video darted into her diaper as she began to play with herself in the dream “oh yes josh, i was a dirty little slut....oh no, not in front of the entire school, it's so big!” as she continued to suck her thumb while she masturbated to completion in the depths of her sleep.

"AHAHAHAHA" the class roared at her and she felt her legs part in open arousal before someone yelled "look, baby Joey is peeing herself again". She looked down suddenly and saw indeed her diaper was soaked and a small puddle had pulled under her chair.

"You can't help but make a mess everywhere", Josh chided "Clean that up. Use your shirt as punishment."

"What did you do to me?" Joana demanded.

"Nothing. Not one thing. After a few days and nights of wetting yourself, I think you've managed to unlearn your potty training. You did this to yourself. Your humiliation has regressed you to having a baby's bladder, no control and in constant need of diapers."

Joana’s mouth fell open at the implication as she quickly stripped off her own shirt and diaper and used it to wipe up her puddle. Surrounded by her classmates, bare nude to all of them wiping up proof of her immaturity and humiliation, she felt her legs part open to give everyone a good view as she cleaned for them.

Josh then grabbed her ankles and raised them over her head. "What are you doing?" she asked in a panic.

"Your second punishment is to stay in that position until you wet yourself again"

It didn't take long for her pussy to drip with excitement. She closed her eyes and tried to convince herself that Josh had put something else in her diaper to make her get turned on against her will, but he hasn't done anything. To her abject horror and shame, she could only blame herself for her horniness when she saw one of her hands rubbing against her clit while a long pornographic moan escaped her mouth.

When it finally exploded, her stream arched directly into her face. That's why Josh had forced her to do this, to make her be the one to squirt and piss in her face. With her piss and cum stained body entirely exposed to her classmates yet again, all she could do is curl into a naked ball and cry as she found her thumb in her mouth again as the camera flashes ensured that this moment would never be forgotten.
bgaius33

embarrassed for life 15

Post by bgaius33 »

joana couldnt believe it. after all of the torment her sister and josh put her through, it still wasnt enough. she was standing in line waiting to get into the prom she had been made to go to in the absolute worst outfit josh could have picked for her. the dress was strapless and barely came above her nipples. on top of that, it was loose around the chest, something her sister and her ample chest made sure to point out. "normally i would suggest stuffing it a cup or two, but everyone has seen enough of your baby tits to be able to tell the difference"

the bottom of the dress didnt even cover her whole ass standing. the bottom half inch of her bubble butt was hanging out. plus the dress was so flouncy that every time her turned too fast, the dress would flare up around her waist, putting her ass and pussy on full display. the dress its self was a baby colored white and the material was so thing that any light that hit it made the dress transparent enough to see her bright pink heart panties underneath. what was even worse was what was inside the panties. as a punishment for "pitching a fit" about not wearing the dress or even going to prom, josh modified her panties to have two massive vibrators in them. one for her ass and one for her pussy. she covered her beet red face in shame as she had to let josh put her panties on her like a baby and moaning pornographically as the large vibrators stretched her out to her limit and filled her pussy and asshole. they were remote operated, so josh could turn them on at anytime. "and to top it off, here are your accessories. as jessica secured a large frilly baby bonnet on her sisters head while josh put a leash around her neck.

Joana was led into the prom, face hot with embarrassment. When she had dreamed about going to prom, she never imagined how awful an experience could be. He dreamed of wearing a pretty dress and everyone being happy to see her as the center of attention for once. well she was the center of attention now for the worst reasons. her tits were nearly falling out of her dress and if she pulled it up anymore, it would put her pantied ass on display more than it already was, with the pink outline of her heart undies visible under the thin material. Every step was torture as she could feel the vibrations moving inside of her, threatening to make her cum with every step. she let out a stifled moan with each step and as she opened her mouth to complain, jesica sushed her. "i dont want you to ruin this moment, baby joey" as she shoved a pacifier into joana's mouth. she wanted nothing more than to spit the pacifier out, but at that moment, she felt the vibrators buzz fiercely inside of her and her mind went black. "if you can keep that cute little binky in your mouth, joey, for 10 minutes, then that will be the last punishment we ever give you", josh said, and she clamped her mouth shut over the pacifier, momentarily forgetting how stupid she must look with the leash and the bonnet complementing the look as he was passed off to a group of boys to dance with while jessica and josh went off without her. the group wasted no time in surrounding her. "she has to do anything we say, josh told me so" one of the boys said "lift your skirt" one of the boys said. she hung her head as she grabbed the hem of her dress. "they could basically see it anyway" she thought to herself as she lifted her dress to her waist, the boys laughing at her complete compliance.

"show us your tits" another said, right as josh turned on the vibrators again. she moaned into the binky, nearly dropping it from her sudden stimulation. "i think the little baby likes it '' one of the boys said as she moaned again, louder. they didnt seem to hear the vibrator, so they just thought she was getting off to showing herself like this. she wanted to deny it but couldnt without dropping the binky, so she had no choice but to endure both the embarrassment and the vibrators as she pulled her top down, her tits coming into view and her panties darkening as she grew wetter and wetter.  

Joana looked up as the heard Sarah approach in her beautiful green dress, a stark contrast to her own baby bonnet and slutty dress that barely stayed on her. "come on boys, you can be more creative than that. Do a handstand, little Joey" she said in a mocking tone.

Begrudgingly, Joana prepared herself for the bully's torment, bracing herself against the wall and standing on her head. Predictably, her dress fell around her waist, and covered her face as sarah said "now her hands are occupied, she cant stop you from doing this" as she started to spank joana, who continued to moan into her pacifier 

"please dont notice the vibrators" she thought to herself. "i am so close i cant stand it" But her heart sank as sarah's fingers kept exploring, stopping round over her vibrating butthole. "well well well, you really are a dirty little slut. check it out, the bitch is getting off on this" her hands began to press down on both vibrators, pushing them deeper inside of joana "lets help the little whore along" 

"mmmmmmmmmMMMMoooooooh yeah" joana moaned as she came loudly. enough for everyone around her to notice. she collapsed from her handstand, ass up in the air and bucking perversely for several long seconds until she gasped and quickly tried to cover herself. She looked around frantically for her pacifier, having dropped it as she came, only to see sarah holding it. 

"please give me my baby pacifier" joana begged

"only if you suck the guys dicks" sarah said

"What??" joana asked, eyes going wide. "you cant do that, its against the principals rules!"
"Only if we make you. you dont have to. you can lose this pacifier. if you suck the boys dicks, then it will be entirely your choice"
she looked up at the excited boys and loudly yelled "please let me suck your cocks!" as all 4 boys pulled them out. she braced herself as she began to suck them. She looked over and saw Sarah lift up her own dresand sick Joana's pacifier into her own pussy, masturbating with it while watching Joana suck the guys off. Sarah made sure to make several pictures of joanah's humiliating  ordeal, her eyes wide in embarrassment as sarah captured these moments of joana with a dick in her mouth and cum on her face. she swallowed every drop as before sarah said you have one more thing to suck on as she shoved the pacifier covered in her pussy juices into joana's mouth. Joana hated it so much but the taste alone almost made her cum. 
"now you are a proper baby bitch again" sarah said, fixing the bonnet on Joana's head that was dripping some cum from an overly excited boy's load. "and just in time too"

Josh had come over to see the mess joana had made. "I cant leave you alone for 10 minutes without you getting in trouble, baby joey." he said, grabbing her leash and yanking her hard next to him. as she was pulled, sarah secretly reached up and pulled several threads from joana's dress, smiling to herself at what was to come. 

He led her by the leash to a couple who were grinding on each other. "hey guys, I need to step out again. you mind watching baby joey?"
"Sure!" the boy said, while his partner was stifling a laughter and Joey's ridiculous display. josh passed the leash to the couple, who wasted no time in taking advantage of joana's situation. The girl pulled on on her leash to pull her close so their bodies pressed together and so she could rub her hands up her side, making Joana shiver. "For a little baby, you sure have nice curves" she said, straightening out joana's bonnet. At the same moment, her vibrator turned on, causing her to moan through the pacifier. "damn, baby joey likes it rough," the girl said as the vibrator abruptly turned off. Joana looked around and saw josh smirking, holding up the remote and watching her. "Damn", the boy said, lifting up the back of jonah's frilly dress to get a good look at her ass. "these granny panties of her are so big" he said, grabbing her ass, squeezing and playing with it through her undies. To make things worse, josh turned the vibrator back on for an instance eliciting another moan. She was passed to another group at the end of each song so everyone could have their chance to touch and play with her all over. boys would rub and squeeze her boobs from behind, her nipples pinched and pulled hard, her thighs rubbed until her panties were soaked by the girls. And every chance josh had, he would turn her vibrator on, making her look like she loved every second and was turned on by the touching. One group made her lift her skirt up so they could spank her to the beat of the song. Another used the leash to make her get down on all fours like a dog and twerk. 

And each time she was passed off, the stitching in her dress came more and more apart until finally, as he was dancing between two senior boys, the dress finally gave way and and fell off her body entirely into a tattered heap around her ankles, leaving her stunned, standing nearly nude, her bonnet framing her wide eyed shock and red faced embarrassment. Standing in front of everyone again in just her pink heart panties, just like that night so long ago with the spotlights centered on her was too much. And again felt the vibrators begin their powerful buzzings from inside of her ass and pussy, having been teasing her all night but never pushing her over the edge, this was the worst possible moment for josh to turn them on as she now had everyone's attention. "oh no no no please no not now" she moaned as she tried to cross her legs. but they kept buzzing relentlessly and by the pitch of her moans, even she could tell that she was on the edge. in a euphoric daze, she did the only thing she could think of to try and salvage any of her non-existent dignity. she grabbed her panties with both hands and swiftly pulled them down to her ankles in a vain attempt to keep herself from cumming in front of everyone, bearing her now gaping and quivering pussy and asshole for the gathered crowd of students. but it was too late. the act of pulling the vibrators out was just enough to send her over the edge, "nononononNONO! im gonna fucking squirt! dont look! dont looooooook!"as she squirted right in the middle of the dance floor. she tried to run but her panties were still around her ankles and the floor was slippery, so she ended up losing her footing and falling flat on her ass, which was all that was needed for her bladder to give out as well, the humiliation overwhelming her as she completely wet herself in front of everyone. "noooooooooo!" she cried as she was once again made to be the laughing stock her sister and josh desired her to be, her pussy still quivering and leaking cum. 

"In all my years, I have never seen anything as disgraceful as this. Joana Myers, what do you have to say for yourself?" the principal's voice cut through the crowd as he walked up to her.

"i...no its not my fault it's-"

"She's lying!" sarah called out, "I can prove it." she said, showing him the video she took of joana, starting when she yelled out "Please let me suck your dicks!!"

"Well I've seen quite enough" the principal said, a scowl on his face. "You should be ashamed of yourself, Joana, debasing yourself like a cheap whore. After all this time, your behavior has gotten worse. Well if you want to act like a cheap whore, then we will treat you like one. " he turned to face Josh. "Josh, as her babysitter, since she wants to be perverse, everyone is now allowed to touch her all over however they want whenever they want and joana may not complain, though you may not force her to have sex unless she asks for it."  

All of the color drained from joana's face as everyone cheered at this announcement. she could barely fight back as josh picked her up and her sister spread her legs as all of the students lined up to rub her all over and finger her quivering pussy. "ooooh please watch me cummmmmm!" she would moan as finger after finger pumped in and out of her throbbing wet pussy,  they wouldnt even stop fingering her when she came, they kept at it even when she was squirting all over, prolonging the orgasm by minutes each time until she was in a constant state of non stop orgasming. "oooooh yes yes, baby joey's loves her cummies!!" she found herself saying, reduced to a pathetic state, her tongue hanging out of her mouth and her eyes rolling back into her head with pleasure. At one point someone jammed a finger in her ass and she lost it again, squirting and wetting herself like a water fountain. "baby joey wants her pacy" she moaned over and over until someone pulled their dick out and she shoved it all the way into her mouth. "baby wants this pacy" she cooed as she began to suck another dick.  one by one, they all lined up until the entire school had a chance to feel every inch of her body, play with her tits, and finger every hole she had, as all she could do was moan in ecstasy and beg for more as she was turned into the baby slut josh and her sister had planned for her to be. 
Legoman2

Re: Embarrassed for life (by enfauthor())

Post by Legoman2 »

Cant wait for the next part loving the updates