Julie's Next Summer

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Julie's next summer part 3

Post by Revengedpirate »

I asked permission from Valerian if I could continue Julie from where they had left off. I'm not sure how it'll go down, but hopefully, it's ok.

"I'm not being stripped naked and humiliated like last summer. I'm going to make a run for it. Besides this woman isn't going to be faster than Agatha." Thought Julie to herself.

Ms. Peters calmly observed Julie from the bed, whilst Julie looked panicked. Julie ran to the door and tried pulling it open, but it wouldn't budge. The door had obviously been locked with a key. Julie further investigated ways of escaping her bedroom. Julie next ran over to her windows and tried them, they too were locked. Finally conceding defeat Julie turned to face Ms. Peters.

Ms. Peters looked amused and slightly entertained by Julies fruitless attempts at escape. Ms. Peters again pointed down at Julie's legs. Then raised it slowly again until she was pointing at Julie's chest.

"No, No, No, I won't get undressed. You can't make me." Screamed Julie at Ms. Peters.

"Fine! You Have your little tantrum, Julie, but you are getting undressed, and I can make you. Let me see, it's half-past one now. I'm going to take this bag downstairs, and prepare some lunch. When I come back up here at half-past two, I expect to see a naked girl, with all her clothes laid on the bed. Also, I want your curtains, nets, and bedclothes all on there as well. I will be returning with a pair of scissors, anything that I have just mentioned, that isn't on that bed, will be cut into tiny little pieces. By the way that includes any other falsies you may have hidden." Said Ms. Peters giggling.

Ms. Peters stood, grabbed the bag with Julie's clothes, and left the room. Julie heard the door click as Ms. Peters left. Julie rushed to the door and again tried to open it. Again the door was locked by a key.

"Oh that bitch!!! She's worse than my cousins." Said Julie.

Julie looked around her room hoping to see something anything that would help her, but nothing in the room looked likely to help much. Her dresser was plain and had already been emptied. Her wardrobe was completely devoid of everything. Julie gave up and started taking her nets and curtains down. She neatly folded them and placed them on her bed. Next, she took her blanket and sheets off the bed and folded them up too. The pile on the bed was now quite tall, Julie however remained dressed.

"That bitch might take everything else, but she is not taking my clothes, especially with Kyle coming over at 3 pm." Thought Julie to herself.

It had only taken her 10 minutes to take her curtains and nets down, and fold her sheets. For the next 50 Minutes, Julie lay on the bed determined to keep her clothes on. Julie lay there staring at the ceiling and felt her eyes start to get heavy. Lying there with nothing to do, Julie was bored and started to doze off. Julie later realized how big a mistake that was.

Meanwhile, Ms. Peters had been downstairs in the kitchen, Prepping lunch for herself and Julie. She heard Julie upstairs, obviously getting her curtains down and lying on the creaking bed. However, after 30 minutes Ms. Peters didn't hear a sound from Julie's room. At Half-past two, Ms. Peters crept back up the stairs, Scissors in hand. Ms. Peters quietly undid the lock on Julie's door, crept into Julie's room, and quietly shut the door and locked it again. Ms. Peters saw Julie fast asleep on the bed. She placed the scissors in the top right-hand drawer of the dresser before moving closer to the sleeping girl.

"Oh my, this will be easier than I first thought." Said Ms. Peters to herself.

Ms. Peters quietly tiptoed over to the sleeping Julie and unfastened the sleeping girl's belt. Careful not to disturb Julie, she slipped the belt carefully through each eye on Julie's jeans. The belt came free quite easily. Ms. Peters added it to the pile of bed linen and curtains on Julie's bed. Ms. Peters then realized she couldn't take off Julie's jeans without first removing the girl's high-heeled black boots. Ms. Peters Slowly unzipped the side of the left boot, before removing the boot completely. Ms. Peters then inspected the boot closely realizing that it had been specially made to make Julie appear taller than she was.

"Hmm, nice trick, little miss tantrum." Said Ms. Peters quietly to herself so as not to disturb the sleeping girl.

Ms. Peters then proceeded to remove Julie's right boot just as carefully as the left, both boots joined the growing pile.

"Right little miss tantrum, let's have your jeans off." Said Ms. Peters again quietly to herself.

Ms. Peters slowly and carefully undid Julie's Jeans, and carefully pulled them from the leg holes at Julie's ankles. the jeans slipped off Julie's legs quite quickly. The jeans joined the pile.

"Hmm, I'll take her socks and panties next. Her T looks like it might wake her." Thought Ms. Peters to herself.

Ms. Peters hooked her fingers into Julie's thong and quickly whisked the thong down and off Julie. Ms. Peters threw them onto the pile.

"My!! Your brown bush has grown back quickly. I can remedy that later." Said Ms. Peters to herself.

Ms. Peters then grabbed the sleeping girl's socks and pulled both off quickly. Julie's toenails had been painted sky blue and looked rather cute on her bottomless figure. Ms. Peters also noticed Julie's legs were almost a bright white, with the odd freckle on them here and there.

"DING DONG!!" went the doorbell.

"Whose ringing the doorbell at this time? I'm not expecting anyone over till tomorrow." Said Ms. Peters.

"DING DONG!!" The doorbell went again.

Julie started to stir, as Ms. Peters quickly grabbed the pile of bed sheets, Curtains, nets, and Julie's removed clothing, before heading back out of the bedroom and locking the door behind her. Ms. Peters carried her heavy load into the adjoining bedroom and dumped everything on the bed.

"DING DONG!!" Went the bell once more.

"Alright, Alright I'm Coming, Don't keep ringing that infernal bell." Said Ms. Peters.

A little aggravated Ms. Peters headed downstairs and answered the door.

"Hello, How can I help you?" Asked Ms. Peters.

"Who are you?" Asked Kyle.

"Kyle Don't be rude. Hello, I'm Courtney, this is Kyle. We are sorry to trouble you ma'am, but I'm Julie's friend, and Kyle is the boy I'm setting her up with. Is Julie home?" Asked Courtney.

"For your information, I am Julie's carer over the summer, maybe a bit longer depending on how things go. My Name is Valeria Peters, but you can call me Val. Yes, Julie is home, and she would absolutely love some company." Said Ms. Peters with her crocodile grin back on her face.

"Oh Good can we see her now?" asked Courtney.

"I have to tell you first, that Julie is in her room being punished. Julie constantly lies, to everyone she meets, she is also rude to her mother and me. Julie is careless with other people's possessions and property and she is extremely frivolous with her own money." Said Val.

"I know that, I saw what she did last year and all that self-exposure too, I thought I knew my friend better than that. Anyway, how are you punishing her?" Asked Courtney.

"You should see for yourselves." Said Val.

Ms. Peters led them inside and shut the door behind them, before leading them upstairs to Julie's room. Once outside Julie's room, Ms. Peters stopped.

"Now, be forewarned this isn't going to be a pretty sight." Said Ms. Peters.

Ms. Peters put the key in the lock and turned it.

Julie had been asleep on the bed, but in her slumber, had heard the doorbell ring twice. Julie thought it was in her dream, and her legs had gotten cold from the sea air. Julie had been dreaming about being an explorer, at sea. She was traveling to the north pole and the sea was extremely choppy. Julie had rolled in her sleep as that bell chimed twice again. The sea started to get fainter, as she clearly heard the third ring on the front doorbell.

Julie sat bolt upright and looked around dazed. Her bedsheets, nets, and curtains were all gone. In her dazed state, she pushed her feet over the side of the bed and sat up with her feet on the carpet, her bare feet, her small cold bare feet. Julie was a little confused, when she had fallen asleep she was sure she had been wearing her socks and boots. Wait for a minute on further inspection she realized not only her boots and socks were gone but so too her jeans and...

"OH MY GOD!!!!!!" Shrieked Julie.

She was absolutely bare from the waist down.

"OH MY GOD!!! WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY CLOTHES? OH SHIT, IT'S THREE O'CLOCK... KYLE." shouted Julie in surprise.

Julie jumped up and quickly ran to the wardrobe and looked inside, it was empty, next the dresser, again empty. under the bed no. Just then she heard the key in the lock, Julie ran to the door expecting just Ms. Peters instead to be greeted by Ms. Peters, Courtney, and Kyle. Julie stopped, grabbed her T, and ferociously tugged it down to cover her bared hairy pussy.

"Oh my god!! JULIE!!!" Exclaimed Courtney in total shock.

"You're up Julie, Good, maybe now you're in a better mood. Give me your top." Said Ms. Peters.

"WOW YOU'RE HAIRY, just like a Wookie!!" Said Kyle.

"Oh my god, I bet that's what Chewbacca's Mrs. Looks like." Said Courtney.

Julie stood there completely in shock not knowing what to do. Julie was pretty sure her best friend just compared her pussy to that of a giant teddy bear, having not watched Star Wars herself. Not only her but Kyle too, and to top it off, Ms. Peters wanted her top.

"YOU BITCH!!! YOU WANT MY TOP TOO? ARENT I FUCKING HUMILIATED ENOUGH?" Screamed Julie in outrage at Ms. Peters.

Ms. Peters up to this point had been smiling almost enjoying Julie's utter embarrassment but now looked angry. Ms. Peters, slammed the door shut with all four of them now locked inside the room. Ms. Peters grabbed Julie by her arm and led the 24-year-old over to the bed. Ms. Peters slung Julie over her lap like a rag doll, and before Julie could utter another word, had her T pulled up exposing Julie's bum for the first time, before swinging her right hand down on Julies bared bum.

WHACK WHACK WHACK

"I'll teach you what happens to a rude, disobedient, bad-tempered, little girl," screamed Ms. Peters.

"I'm not a little girl, I'm a grown woman. " cried Julie in embarrassment and shock.

"We'll see about that!!!" Shouted Ms. Peters.

"What do you mean?" cried Julie.

"This!!! Courtney grab the scissors out of the dresser top drawer on the right-hand side," screamed Ms. Peters, not smiling now, just pure rage.

Courtney ran to the dresser and grabbed the scissors, exactly where Ms. Peters said they were.

"Do you want them?" Asked Courtney.

"I'm far too busy holding the little brat down and spanking her. Courtney, use them to cut, little miss tantrums top off. Cut her top into pieces as big or small as you like, but make sure she ends completely naked." Said Ms. Peters.

"No Courtney, please. I don't want to be naked as well as spanked." cried Julie.

"Wow what a baby, I can't believe I was going to date the little brat!!" Said Kyle.

By now Julie's bum was bright red from being spanked, and Julie wasn't sure what was worse the pain from the stinging slaps, or the humiliation from being bottomless in front of yet another boy she liked.

"I can't be naked in front of Kyle when he sees my tiny breasts, he'll run from me for sure, just like Brad did, straight into Lisa's arms. I can't believe they are getting married next month." Thought Julie to herself.

Courtney held the scissors in her right hand and tried grabbing hold of Julie's top with her left. It was difficult as Julie was kicking and screaming bloody murder.

"Courtney!!! Don't you fucking dare. You were supposed to be my fucking best friend. You fucking bitch Courtney don't you dare!!" Screamed Julie.

"You fucking little spoilt brat Julie!!!! Fine, you don't want to be friends no more, then you deserve this!!!!" screamed Courtney.

Courtney, with rage pumping through her, grabbed the full length of Julie's T-Shirt, neck to bottom, with Julie's brassiere caught in the middle, and in one cut, severed the two items completely in half. Courtney then put the scissors from Julie's left sleeve to her right sleeve and cut again, cutting the armholes on both the brassiere and T-Shirt. Julie screamed in Embarrassment as her Brassiere, T-Shirt and falsies hit the floor. Ms. Peters saw what Courtney had done, and quickly holding Julie's arms behind Julie's back lifted the girl into a standing position. Both Kyle and Courtney stared at the small naked girl in front of them.

Julie's backside was bright red and had handprints all over it. Her small naked breasts were as erect as can be, for such tiny breasts, almost saluting Kyle and Courtney. Tears ran down her face, smearing her mascara, her legs shaking, and her hairy pussy was now visible to both Courtney and Kyle. Julie had freckles from her ankles to her neck. Kyle drank in every inch of Julie's little body.

"Courtney, why did you set me up with this little girl? She's a little baby, and look at just how small her breasts are. I'd rather date, a, a, a Flamingo, at least it's just as red in the bottom, and has bigger breasts than those, those, there so small I can't even think of anything that small to compare them too. even mosquito bites and pancakes are bigger. I'm Leaving." Said Kyle.

"You prick, I've been forced to bare all, Stripped, completely naked against my will, had my arse spanked, every detail of me exposed, and you, you fucking little boy, think you're so clever with you're fucking insults and clothes go on leave, you little jerk," screamed Julie.

"That's enough from you young lady." Said Ms. Peters.

SLAP!!!!

Kyle slapped Julie across her cheek, grabbed the key from Ms. Peters, apron pocket, unlocked the door, and stormed out followed by Courtney and Ms. Peters. Courtney had picked up the remains of Julie's T-Shirt, brassiere, and falsies on her way out. Julie threw herself onto her bare bed and cried. She couldn't believe yet another guy had walked out on her. Could things get any worse for her?
Spanker

Re: Julie's Next Summer

Post by Spanker »

Well that escalated quickly!

Nice to see Julie return, albeit in a slightly different guise.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I found that writing this chapter just flowed, I found Julie usually had longer chapters than I'm used to writing. Keeping Julie locked in the bedroom, just seemed to be a good way to go. Also, I just wanted to add characters that had previously been mentioned. Obviously Ms. peters first name Valeria was a nod to valerian who wrote the original stories
ely

Post by ely »

I like both styles of the two authors, congratulations to both.