Extreme Therapy - Book 1 Complete Book 2 Chapter 13 Posted

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
computerphoto

Re: Extreme Therapy - Complete Story

Post by computerphoto »

The part I think was the best part was when she was made to take the 3 large black trash bags full of her clothes to the curb and then watch the garbage truck take them away, without even realizing at the time they were all her clothes until it was too late when she went up to her room and then realized those 3 large trash bags were all her clothes and she was made to take them to the curb and now all her clothes are long gone for good.

The only difference between this story and 2 other stories I remember is she is not in her right mind and they took advantage of her and made her do it without her even knowing she was doing it. Compare to two other stories which I remember which are in one of them this girl named summer was made to toss all her clothes one by one into the bonfire until all her clothes were gone, and the other story is about where this girl was at this bonfire party in the winter and stripped to go get some beer from a car and when she got back she was forced to watch her clothes burn one by one in front of her. Yes, the difference here is she was mad to haul them away to the curb without knowing they were her clothes until it was too late.

The part of was really waiting for is the part where her brother and his huge football friends take revenge
on Heidi and Tabitha for everything they did to his sister.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

computerphoto wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:49 pm
The part of was really waiting for is the part where her brother and his huge football friends take revenge
on Heidi and Tabitha for everything they did to his sister.
I’m glad you enjoyed the story. Suffice to say that Tabitha & Heidi did get into trouble at the end of the story. They were all arrested and between social media postings and neighbors testifying, those two certainly got punished for their deeds.

I am planning Tabitha’s redemption arc, she has some humiliation of her own to endure.

Unfortunately, Craig won’t be part of that story. I’m sure he feels terrible about abandoning Annie with those two now.
Hooked6

Post by Hooked6 »

edithdick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 5:42 pm
I doubt I’ll do another domination story soon . . .
Aww . . . that's a shame as you definitely have a talent for writing stories containing mischief and domination (what some would call the "dark stories," which I feel that label does the genre a disservice.) Over at the nficstoryboard.com they are holding a contest for writers - light vs dark and I think you'd be amazed at the number of "dark stories" as opposed to "light stories" entered so far and no, none of the "dark" stories contain rape, torture, physical injury, etc. in case you were wondering. I would encourage you to check it out and maybe enter this story over there as well.

Good luck with your next story arc.

Hooked6
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Hooked6 wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:03 pm Aww . . . that's a shame as you definitely have a talent for writing stories containing mischief and domination (what some would call the "dark stories," which I feel that label does the genre a disservice.)
Thanks for the encouragement. I may revisit this when I return to Janet’s Story. I have an idea for her that will require this skill set.

I’ll check out the link. Or, if you want you can repost it on my behalf. Let me know. 😁
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

One thing nobody has asked about, but I want to clarify anyway. Why was there a section that Craig narrated? The main reason I wanted it there was because Annie blames him for what happened to her. Maybe he was partly to blame since he should have just taken her home from the beginning… I just wanted to give Craig a chance to tell his side of the story.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I want it known that I wouldn't call dominance a "dark" story at all for this community. That's just par for the course. My darkest ENF story on here involved murder, maiming, and being raped by a ghost lol.

What made this particular story darker than most was the constant strangling, beating, verbal abuse, and the dehumanizing efforts (such as sleeping on the floor while filthy and unwiped). Through most of her pre-dog ordeal Annie wasn't even concerned about her nudity, she was legitimately worried about her safety. When the nudity takes a backseat, it drifts away from an ENF story and shifts more into BDSM.

That said it was a pretty unique story that's clearly gathered a lot of attention, so there's that. We'll all enjoy seeing future stories from you.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Executionus wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 10:07 pm
What made this particular story darker than most was the constant strangling, beating, verbal abuse, and the dehumanizing efforts (such as sleeping on the floor while filthy and unwiped).
For anyone who has read the Robert Jordan series The Wheel of Time, Annie’s treatment should look somewhat familiar.

I do agree that this type of ‘training’ was extremely dehumanizing and added a dark theme to the story. Voluntary domination, such as 50 shades of Gray, are quite different than imprisonment and mental torture.
computerphoto

Post by computerphoto »

edithdick wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:09 pm Suffice to say that Tabitha & Heidi did get into trouble at the end of the story. They were all arrested and between social media postings and neighbors testifying, those two certainly got punished for their deeds.
I understand all that but should do a follow-up chapter, like how was their time in juvie, did they run into problems with other and meaner girls in juvie, how long are they on probation for, and if they do something else do they go back to juvie, or do they go to jail since they are old enough to be charged as adults. Also did they or their parents have to pay a huge fine to cover the clothes that were tossed out because of them.

They're a lot of storylines here, I understand you wanted to make it a single multi-part story but just saying it could continue.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

computerphoto wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 4:08 pm I understand all that but should do a follow-up chapter, like how was their time in juvie, did they run into problems with other and meaner girls in juvie, how long are they on probation for, and if they do something else do they go back to juvie, or do they go to jail since they are old enough to be charged as adults. Also did they or their parents have to pay a huge fine to cover the clothes that were tossed out because of them.
Now you’re making me think I should write an epilogue, maybe from Craig’s perspective… For Tabitha’s ending, you’ll have to wait and see.
edithdick wrote: Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:41 pm Title:
Fire Drill Follies

MC
Tabitha McGowan transferred to Harrington High School for her senior year. There is a rumor that she had gotten expelled from her previous school, but nothing has been verified. What is known is that she currently lives with an Aunt and has a 15 year old cousin named Andy who attends St. Mary's Catholic school but is friends with some of the freshmen at Harrington.
This will be posted in the Summer Story Contest. It takes place almost a year after the events of Extreme Therapy, so forcing myself to think through the aftermath would be helpful for Tabitha’s character development.

Cheers,
Edith
ely

Post by ely »

I really enjoyed this psychological enf. My favorite part is the dog bed and the children finding Sophie. Hope to read more mind control stories. To be honest I haven't seen anything that shocking.