Kara's so helpful

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
littl1p

Kara's so helpful

Post by littl1p »

This is my first attempt at an ENF story. I openly admit I am not a great writer, I just have alot of ideas and want to get them out. I plan to write part 2 soon. Go easy on me, lol.

Part 1:
Even though she missed her friends, Kara was excited to meet some brand-new ones at her new school. In her first 4 days she had already met so many potential friends, maybe even new Best friends. That was one her favorite things in life, having good friends, making them happy, and just hanging out. She had been told a few times, that she often goes to far to ensure her friends are pleased. In her mind there was no such thing. A friend is there to bring you joy, so you do what you can to bring them even more joy.

Yesterday was Kara's second day of swim practice and she had made a new connection. Stacy was another senior on the team who she met on the first day and seemed really sweet and funny. Kara could tell they were going to be great friends before long. She even had been given the chance to help her Carry some equipment from the girls locker room to the coach's office. Being helpful is the first step to being a good friend, Kara thought. Though she did wish helping her didn't have to be so embarrassing.

Practice had just ended and Kara was getting changed. She had just removed her bathing suit, dried off and put on her bra, thongs and t shirt. As she was about to reach for her pants, she heard her new friend yell for her, "hey! new girl". Kara ran to find her in her shirt and panties to see what she needed. She didn't see her in the main locker room, she had to go to the end of the lockers where there was another door leading to a small room, She still didn't see her. Kara yelled "where are you?" She heard another yell from the opposite door, "I'm in the storage area" Stacy was holding some equipment and nodded her head toward some more things sitting on a bench. "Help me carry this stuff to Coach's office", she said not really looking at Kara. Kara tried to hide her excitement at the opportunity to help. She said, "can I finish getting dressed first or are you in a hurry". Stacy said sarcastically, " no I need it done now, no time for clothes". Then she walked out chuckling to herself.

She was going to wait outside the door so she could show Kara where to go, expecting her to be out in a couple of minutes after getting dressed. She was surprised, as the door opened just a few seconds after it closed. She was shocked, as out of that door walked the new girl carrying the equipment...wearing only a tight fitting baby blue t-shirt and a light yellow thong with a little sunflower on the front. Oh, and a pretty red face. This was totally unexpected but it lit a flame in Stacy that hadn't been there since she and her friends had pantsed that guy Jake with the tiny dick. She had felt so alive watching as all the girls pointed and laughed at Jake. She thought it may be a once in a lifetime event to feel that type of thrill. After all it wasn't like she just went out looking for people to embarrass, Jake deserved what he got for being a jerk, his tiny button was icing on the cake. Here was a girl so eager to be her friend that she completely ignored the fact she was showing her cheeks to anyone looking. The thong outlined and hugged her up front so well you could see the slight indent of the slit going down the middle. Stacy held back her smile and turned around saying, "this way"

Kara just knew she wanted Stacy to know she could count on her to be there anytime. When she heard her say,"no time for clothes" she was surprised but thought this must be important and assumed the Coach's office was attached to the locker room . Without really thinking she picked up the stuff and walked out the door so she didn't get left behind. When the door closed behind her it really sunk in what she had just done. That door led straight into the gym. It wasn't embarrassing to be in the locker room in a thong, but now she was in the gym, where she saw at least 5 or 6 guys and some other girls walking around.

She saw Stacy staring at her, then saw her turn and start walking. She tried to think only about how she was helping her new friend and this could lead to Stacy asking her to hang out, but it was hard to focus on that when she could feel the cold air from the ac blowing on her backside and legs. She heard the talking in the gym stop and heard some people saying things like "whoa" and even heard a guy say, "check out that ass". She was too embarrassed by now to look in their direction. She started walking a little faster and got in front of Stacy even though she didn't know for sure where they were going. The more she walked, the more she felt the embarrassment building.

Stacy up til this point had only seen the front view, but now had a great view from behind. She thought, " Wow, if there was a vote for best ass on the team, she wins by a landslide". Kara's butt was the perfect bubbly butt, 2 perfectly round cheeks sitting at the top of her muscular legs. It was the kind of butt where the thong disappeared. Watching it jiggle as she walked only intensified the desire to see how far she could get this girl to go. She could tell by how red her face was she was very embarrassed and probably was regretting her decision.

They delivered the equipment and headed back to the locker room, but Stacy wanted to test the waters. With quick thinking, she stopped and said, "OH NO!, I think my contact lens fell out when I rubbed my eye". She said, "Kara can you help me look for it". Kara just wanted to get back and get some pants on but, she couldn't leave Stacy unable to see. Stacy was already on her hands and knees crawling around. Kara kind of bent over slightly and was looking around. Stacy looked up at her with her best pleading please help face and said, " come down her you wont be able to see from up there.

So reluctantly Kara got down on her hands and knees painfully aware that in that position her butt was on display in a more embarrassing way. Stacy took it one step further. "I'm afraid it went under those bleachers, can you see if its under there since I'm half blind". Kara without thinking again bent over further pressing her cheek to the floor and looked under the bleachers. She looked like she was presenting her amazing bubble butt to what she had not realized til now was a small crowd all staring in awe. The way she was bent over made her butt cheeks spread apart enough that you could see the underside of her thong covered vagina. She didn't see a contact, but she could feel her entire body blushing as she turned around and saw the onlookers gawking at her. In spite of that she was about to tell Stacy the bad news that she couldn't find it, when Stacy said, "oh it was stuck to my finger, got it back in, thanks for looking though".
Kara got back up and forced a smile because smiles win friends, and said, " no problem" and quickly walked back into the locker room to put on her pants.

Stacy was waiting for her when she walked out and they walked together out to the parking lot. As they parted ways, Stacy said, "see ya tomorrow, you're a good friend". Kara's eyes lit up! Those were magical words to her. The thought of what had just happened completely left her mind as she walked away in glee over making a new friend.
Stacy walked away in glee as well, but for a different reason. She had already started thinking of a plan and would spend the night getting it together. As sweet and cute as Kara was, she couldn't pass up this opportunity. If her plan worked, this would be even better than what happened with Jake. He had only been seen pants down for about 10 seconds. If all went well Kara would be fully nude and it would look like her own decision.

Time to plan.
Evil side note: Stacy doesn't wear contacts ;)
edithdick

Re: Kara's so helpful

Post by edithdick »

The story is a cute introduction to these two characters. One suggestion to make it easier for your readers would be to add a spacer line when you change viewpoints. Something like this:

Then we won’t have to do so many rereads trying to figure out which character is the POV
littl1p

Post by littl1p »

awesome, thanks for the feedback. I'll see what I can do on the next part.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Really, you should begin a new paragraph for each new speaker. I find it useful to pay attention to how pro writers handle dialogue in novels 👍
Mike
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Fun start. I can't even remember the last time I read a story where a character's exposure was caused by her being a complete golden retriever, so that was innovative for sure.
littl1p

Post by littl1p »

Executionus wrote: Mon Apr 18, 2022 5:23 am Fun start. I can't even remember the last time I read a story where a character's exposure was caused by her being a complete golden retriever, so that was innovative for sure.
HA! I love that you described her as a golden retriever. I know people like this, though they likely wouldn't go to this extreme. I like reality in stories but also like to bend that reality some. As in most of the stories in this genre, most people would just cover or run or find anything to cover, but in fantasy world the embarrassment takes over and sometimes you forget to cover. Like I said my plan is to make it look like its her own doing when she is seen in the next part, but I have trouble keeping it in reality. So if you have some imagination, I ask that you use it. A better writer could probably make it work, but unfortunately you get me writing it.
I think I'm running into the same thing I saw someone else say earlier. I keep starting over on part 2 trying to make it easier to understand with some of the suggestions and trying to make the idea make sense like it does in my head. Hopefully I can have it out in next day or so, but I'm stuck in edit hell for now.
Dormouse

Post by Dormouse »

mikewozere wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 9:41 pm Really, you should begin a new paragraph for each new speaker. I find it useful to pay attention to how pro writers handle dialogue in novels 👍
A useful tip. I've been an avid reader all my life and I hope I've worked out how to make my writing work from seeing what others do.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Aww, Kara is so helpful! I bet with her can-do attitude she could make some great friendships with not just Stacy, but a lot of boys, too!

Kara is the kind of friend you can really learn to treasure. :lol:

A very promising start to this. Looking forward to seeing where it goes!
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)