What a Time to Recall! (Parts 1+2 now available)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Hooked6

Re: What a Time to Recall! (Parts 1+2 now available)

Post by Hooked6 »

Another humiliating chapter! Well done. I like how you managed to draw out the embarrassing changes of Bridget's body all in the name of answering the important medical questions at hand. I also loved the foreshadowing of the wipes as a possible cleaning agent. I do hope they have a hard time locating the wipes with the chemical agent silver dihydrogen citrate necessitating dragging poor naked Bridget along in search of multiple stores and chemists to find the right type of wipes to use.

I can just see her encountering classmates of hers in the various stores exacerbating her humiliation - making things worse for her, etc. especially if she encounters other girls more developed than her bent on taking advantage of her embarrassment all under the guise of being helpful.

Love this story!

Hooked6
Jeremy

Post by Jeremy »

It would be nice to have a long search for the medicine and they have to walk through a mall. When they find the medicine, the boys stop by the girl, the pharmacy or other public place.

sorry if any spelling mistakes, i'm not very good at english
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

Deleted accurate prediction of the rest of this story! :lol:
Last edited by DrWhoFanJ on Wed Apr 20, 2022 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

DrWhoFanJ wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:15 am If I may make a prediction about the future journey of this story...
Oh. Jeez...

I almost want to ask you to delete that comment....

Congratulations, that is more or less exactly how the finale of this story was going to eventuate!

Uhh....

Wow. I'm at a loss for words...
MY STORIES:
Compromising Situation (MIXED ENM/ENF)
What About Charlie? - Expanding a Vignette (ENF/CMNF)
What a Time to Recall! (ENF/CMNF)
A Frame of Shame (ENM/CFNM)
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:20 pm
DrWhoFanJ wrote: Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:15 am If I may make a prediction about the future journey of this story...
Oh. Jeez...

I almost want to ask you to delete that comment....

Congratulations, that is more or less exactly how the finale of this story was going to eventuate!

Uhh....

Wow. I'm at a loss for words...
I'm glad I never saw that comment. I am loving this story so far and can't wait to see it continue!
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Apologies for bumping this thread without a substantial update. I felt I should mention it might be a few weeks still before I post part 3, as some other things in life have taken me away from home, and they will leave me with little writing time until around the 27th. Thanks for your patience.
MY STORIES:
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:31 am Apologies for bumping this thread without a substantial update. I felt I should mention it might be a few weeks still before I post part 3, as some other things in life have taken me away from home, and they will leave me with little writing time until around the 27th. Thanks for your patience.
I'm sad for the wait but appreciate the update. I'll stop checking twice a day for chapter 3 for a while...
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

CaughtOfLore wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 12:31 am Apologies for bumping this thread without a substantial update. I felt I should mention it might be a few weeks still before I post part 3, as some other things in life have taken me away from home, and they will leave me with little writing time until around the 27th. Thanks for your patience.
I was just randomly reminded of this story and was sad at how long its gone without an update. It's been a wee bit since May 27th now. Hopefully the next part comes out while it's still bikini season!
CaughtOfLore

Post by CaughtOfLore »

Ha, yeah, sorry about the extended hiatus. I'll be back with the final part soon. It's been slow going.

I don't get a lot of time alone to write, and then when I do get time to myself, it can take me some time to get momentum going again. Hence why I'm a slow writer at the best of times.

But it is coming. Thanks for checking in.
MY STORIES:
Boyd vs Girls (ENM/CFNM)
Themarble

Post by Themarble »

There is another story you had too. I believe it was called a Fram of Shame. Do you think you could post that here too? (: