Summer Slam -- MasterGepetto

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mastergepetto

Summer Slam -- MasterGepetto

Post by mastergepetto »

Principal Harding sat at his desk, staring at the gorgeous new student sitting opposite. As the principal at Benedictine Prep, an elite coed high school in Washington D.C., Principal Harding generally tried to avoid leering at the female students. However, this new student was different. Despite her young appearance, braiding her hair into Dutch braids and wearing the Benedictine uniform of a white shirt and plaid pleated skirt, he could tell by the new student’s demeanor and confidence that she was several years older than any girl at this school.

His instincts were confirmed as he reread the letter delivered to him:
---------------------------------------------

CLASSIFIED CIA MEMORANDUM

BURN AFTER READING

TO: Principal Harding

From: Vice-Director, CIA Domestic Counterintelligence Division

Mr. Harding,

Agent Greene does not know the contents of this letter, but is otherwise fully briefed on this Mission.

Benedictine enrolls students from elite families in D.C., many of whom are influential figures in the U.S. government. Our counterintelligence indicates that Russian operatives have infiltrated the school to flip your students or gain access to their parents’ information.

Agent Greene (“Greene”) is one of our most promising young agents. Since graduating from the CIA training academy, she has infiltrated and brought down several other Russian cells. Greene’s mission is simple yet dangerous. She is to pose as a student at Benedictine and bring down the Russian cell.

According to all records, Greene is now enrolled at Benedictine as a Junior under the name Rachel Brown. She will pose as a foreign exchange student from Canada, living with the Butlers as her host family. For the success of the Mission, all CIA records of Greene have been temporarily deleted. As a trained agent, Agent Greene is prepared for a long-term, deep-cover assignment as Rachel Brown.
This was not her first choice Mission, and she indicated during her pre-Mission brief that she finds posing as a teenager humiliating, but she is a highly trained operative and will put her feelings aside for the success of the Mission. Agent Greene will not blow her cover even if her life is threatened.

Once you burn this letter, there will be no proof this Mission or Greene exist outside the three of us. We are counting on you to keep this Mission confidential. We are also relying on you for extraction. Should the Mission fail, or Agent Greene exposed, Greene will state “the Butler’s Garden is full of weeds.” Upon hearing this phrase, you must call your local pizzeria, order three large pizzas with Pineapple and Anchovies, and give Greene’s location. This will alert me that Greene needs an extraction, and I will send a team to the location given. This is Agent Greene’s only extraction plan.

Good luck to both you and Greene
--------------------------------------------

Principal Harding finished rereading the letter and glanced up at the beautiful agent. “So… this is the only remaining proof of this Mission or your true identity?”

Greene responded confidently without hesitation: “Yes. And I am not to leave until it is burned.”

“And you will be staying with the Butler’s? I believe they have a son who is a sophomore at this school,” he continued.

“Yes,” Greene replied, “I met the Butlers this morning. Chris seemed like a respectable young man; however, it will be weird sharing a bathroom with a teenage boy.”

Principal Harding knew Chris was anything but a respectable young man and had disciplined him several times last year for taking upskirt videos of numerous female students.

“Any other questions?” He asked.

“One. My P.E. uniform has yet to arrive,” Greene stated hesitantly, “is that an issue?”

“No, you can attend P.E. in your school uniform temporarily,” he responded, “Hopefully Coach Johnson does not have anything too rigorous planed this first week. Last year he started with gymnastics.”

Agent Greene nodded uneasily, and he could tell the conversation was over. He took a lighter and burnt the letter. Once fully burnt, Rachel Brown stood up, grabbed her bag, and said “I better get to class.” As she swung her backpack over her shoulders, the pack caught the bottom hem of her skirt, dragging it up to her waist and exposing her pink lacy thong. She walked out of the office oblivious to her predicament and navigated the busy hallways to her first class. She is going to be eaten alive, Principal Harding thought.

Once she was out of sight, Principal Harding shut his door and pulled out a piece of paper. In an encrypted message that would quickly arrive in Moscow, Principal Harding wrote the following:

CIA suspicious of our activity but unaware of its extent

CIA placed deep cover agent at school posing as student

I will instruct all faculty to make her life hell

Waiting further instructions

Agent Greene was destined for one humiliating semester.
Debbifan

Re: Summer Slam -- MasterGepetto

Post by Debbifan »

Rachel, as Agent Greene had to get used to thinking of herself, was now a confident and highly trained 26 year old professional. But walking to her first class down the crowded school corridor, she found herself transported back to the insecure and nervous teen she had once been. And why was this pack of bratty freshmen tailing along behind her, giggling and laughing ?

"Hey, new girl" called an Alpha looking senior as she passed. "My name's Rachel" she tried to assert herself. ""Yeah, whatever. If we call you new girl, new girl it is. But you see the thing is, nobody wants to see your bare ass !" The senior's friends all laughed. "We do" chorused the freshmen who had been following her. "What do you mean ?" asked Rachel. "Feel behind you" the senior laughed as she walked away. Rachel was mortified to feel bare flesh where the plaid skirt had snagged on her backpack.

It was not the most auspicious start but Rachel tried to summon up her training. Sure, it was embarrassing that by now half of the freshmen in the school would have photos of her bare ass on their phones. But that was of no consequence in the big picture of her mission to uncover the Russian cell. The problem was, her training had also inculcated the practice of deep immersion in an undercover role and in that guise, the thought of those boys having those photos was excruciating.

The day didn't improve. Far from being sympathetic, her new classmates in the junior ranks decided to christen her Flasher Brown. She sat through the tedium of English, math and history until it came to the time for PE. The CIA knew that a Russian cell was operating in the school but what they did not realize, before dispatching Agent Greene on her undercover mission, was the full extent of the cell. The entire faculty was part of the operation ! Hence the principal's instruction for Rachel's life at the school to be made hell fell on fertile ground.

"My gym kit hasn't arrived yet coach" began Rachel. "The principal said I could take the lesson in my normal school uniform." The other girls, who were already busy changing into their kit, laughed. "Oh did he now ?" coach Johnson replied. "Well, I'm afraid it's some time since the principal graced one of our lessons with his presence. What happens to a girl who forgets her kit ladies ?" coach asked. "She has to take the class in her underwear" the delighted girls shouted back. Rachel's protestations fell on deaf ears. "There should not be any boys around to see you but if there are, then maybe that will just encourage you to be better prepared in future !"

Rachel had not given much thought to her underwear that morning, being more concerned with the outer uniform she had been issued with. The pink thong had just happened to be on top of her underwear drawer and she had grabbed a plain navy blue bra. She now felt very uncomfortable standing amongst her classmates and envied them their regulation gym kit of blue blouse and shorts. Her embarrassment increased as they entered the gym. At least the gym seemed to be enclosed and there were no boys around but coach Johnson was intent on assessing the new girl's general level of fitness and while the other girls watched and laughed, made her embark on a circuit of jumping jacks and squat thrusts. Her CIA basic training meant that this was no physical hardship to her but that did not stop her feeling extremely self conscious about being made a public spectacle.

Unfortunately for Rachel, that spectacle was about to become even more public. Coach had earlier phoned through to the school secretary to request that the alarm be raised for a fire drill to make Rachel's first day even more memorable. She was still breathing heavily from her exertions when the shrill alarm blared out. "OK girls, you know the drill. Leave quickly through the emergency exit and assemble on the playing fields" yelled coach Johnson. "My clothes" Rachel began. "No time for that girl, we don't know for sure this is a drill, there may be a real fire."

Rachel stood outside in a daze. She had only been there four hours and now here she was exposed to the entire school wearing only her underwear. Despite her already being the obvious center of attention, coach Johnson was intent on maximizing Rachel's discomfort. "Miss Brown, we like to encourage our junior girls to begin to take responsibility. Please go and take roll call for the freshmen boys." Coach handed Rachel a list of names to be ticked off. Once again, Rachel's protests about her state of undress fell on deaf ears and she found herself surrounded by a boisterous group of adolescent boys ! Her plain bra revealed rather more cleavage than Rachel would have liked but it was not so great a problem. The pink thong was another matter entirely, baring her ass and with a lace front that more than hinted at what was concealed beneath. It seemed to take forever for her to complete the roll call, with the boys joking and assuming each other's identities.

Rachel's week did not get much better. Her gym kit did not arrive until the weekend and so that led to two more PE lessons in her underwear, during one of which coach Johnson decided to test her stamina and have her run two laps of the track outside in full view of the classrooms that overlooked the field. Rachel had made sure that her underwear was slightly less revealing than the dreaded pink lace affair she had so carelessly worn on the first day but her Calvin Klein thong still left her bared buttocks bouncing provocatively as she ran !

Another byproduct of coach Johnson's actions was that they bestowed victim status onto Rachel and gave her new classmates carte blanche to indulge their vindictive tendencies. While showering after the Friday lesson, she was seized and thrown naked into the corridor just as the bell sounded for class changeover. The girls only kept her trapped outside the locker room for about thirty seconds but that was more than enough time for her predicament to cause quite a stir.

Petty incidents continued into the second week. Rachel found herself deskirted in the canteen while carrying her tray of food. Inexplicably ( or not, since all the faculty were in on the scheme to make her life hell ) the teacher in charge blamed Rachel for this incident. "If you enjoy showing the boys your panties so much, I'm sure we can oblige" she said and made Rachel stand outside the canteen with her skirt lifted and pinned to her blouse and carrying a sign reading 'do you like my panties ?'

Rachel had faced much bigger challenges on previous missions but this regression to her high school years played on her mind psychologically. Why couldn't her boss at least have enrolled her as a senior ? Being a junior was the worst of all worlds. And all the while, she was making no progress in her investigation. So when Chris Butler, the boy whose family she was staying with, invited her to a pool party she agreed. Ordinarily, an older student would not be seen dead at such a party but she had to do something to try to find a lead.

On arrival, Rachel immediately began to regret her decision. There were only two other girls there, even younger than Chris and his friends from the sophomore year. "Wow, didn't think you'd actually get her to come Chris" laughed one of the boys. It would have been bad enough if Rachel really was at this party as a junior but of course the reality was even worse, that she was ten years older than this group of horny teens. All eyes were on her as she shucked off the t-shirt and shorts she had worn to cover the relatively modest bikini. She joined the others by the pool. She had kept her hair braided and left off any makeup, anxious not to betray her real age. She hoped her body would just about get away with the deception.

Rachel forced herself to adopt a flirtatious manner with the boys, since the whole point in coming was to ingratiate herself and try to find a lead. Unfortunately for Rachel, her actions only aroused the jealousy of the two younger girls who felt left out. "Better put on some sun screen Flasher" remarked one of the girls. Ignoring the use of her newly acquired school nickname, Rachel saw the logic in this. Although the sensuous application of the tanning lotion brought unwanted attention to her breasts and thighs.

"Lie down and we can your back for you" offered the other girl. Rachel could not see any reason why she should not agree and even began to doze, oblivious to giggles from the watching boys as the girls surreptitiously loosened the ties on both Rachel's bikini top and bottoms. While one girl continued to apply the lotion and ease the strings of the bikini away from Rachel's body, the other picked up a bucket from the patio and crept over to the garden tap.

"Aargh !" Rachel's reverie was rudely interrupted by the shock of freezing cold water hitting her back. She quickly sat up, gasping for breath and not registering the untied bikini falling from her body until the mischievous girls whisked both pieces away from her and made off around the pool ! Rachel tried as best she could to cover with her hands while she looked around frantically for the shorts and t-shirt she had arrived in but Chris was sitting on these. The two girls continued prancing around the pool, waving the bikini tauntingly in the air. "Better go and chase them Rach" grinned Chris.

Part secret agent, part mortified 26 year old, part regressed schoolgirl, Rachel was conflicted but in the end a red mist descended and she started to pursue the girls around the pool while Chris gleefully recorded the spectacle of her bouncing boobs and buttocks ! "Stripped by sophomores" Chris taunted as a naked and crestfallen Rachel stood before them. "Give me my clothes" she demanded. "Not before you come and sit on my lap and give me a kiss" replied the boy she had thought of as such a gentleman. What would a real 17 year old do, Rachel wondered ? To cheers from the other boys, she reluctantly complied with Chris's request.

Chris proved to be a surprisingly practiced kisser for a boy his age but concerned where his hands were heading, Rachel broke free as soon as she reasonably could. "Now my clothes" she demanded. "But what about us ?" chorused his friends. "You can either do the same for them or go as you are to the kitchen and get drinks to serve to us" Chris laughed. Not much of a choice thought Rachel but she got up and stalked towards the kitchen, deciding to defiantly flaunt her nudity to catcalls and whistles.

Before fixing the drinks Rachel noticed a doorway to the right, where an open laptop was sitting on a desk. Chris seemed to be transferring some files to his friend's computer. Seeing the file marked 'Rachel' she opened it, to discover the little pervert had photos he'd sneaked of her in her room and in the shower. Resisting the urge to delete it, Rachel noticed a further file for 'Coach Johnson'. Surely Chris didn't have photos of coach ? But on opening the file, Rachel found it contained the briefest of notes stating this is the info you wanted, together with an attachment. The attachment contained files from Chris's father's work on the House budgetary committee. Bingo, Rachel cried to herself. Her humiliations were paying off. Coach was the spy !

Rachel now had a target. She used her athletic prowess to gain a place on the volleyball squad, which gave her the chance to poke around in coach's office after hours. She almost had enough evidence but one evening after practice, she was coming out of the shower and overheard coach talking on the phone in the office. "I know she's been in here searching my files. I reckon it's time we put a stop to her." That was enough for Rachel. She was of no use to the agency if she was caught. Ignoring the fact that she was stark naked from the shower, she fled along the empty after school corridors to the principal's office.

Bursting through the door, Rachel cried "The Butler's garden is full of weeds !" The principal smirked. "Miss Brown. How delightful to see you. To see so much of you I might add !" Rachel instinctively covered up. "What was it you were saying again ? Ah yes, your little escape phrase. Unfortunately, there's a slight problem with that. I was just talking about you with coach Johnson on the phone !"
Humilatron

Re: Summer Slam -- MasterGepetto

Post by Humilatron »

Posting to bump
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805