The Suggestion Box

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
mikewozere

Re: The Suggestion Box

Post by mikewozere »

Great writing.
Would have loved it if she'd been dragged out of the tent naked in front of the workers 🙂
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Thanks everyone who is adding suggestions. I am reading them and trying to plan further ahead. Based on what had been suggested already, I have a few ways I could go with chapter 3, but I won’t decide until I see how you react as chapters 1-2 unfold.

Initial Joanna has to take the brunt of the humiliation because it was her idea. There will be plenty of time down the line for her colleagues to share in the fun.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

I could use some ideas on decorations for the calendar. The idea is that each month should have a theme that she can interact with.
  • January- Snow?
    February- Valentines
    March - St Patrick’s Day
    April -Easter?
    May-?
    June- beach?
    July - Independence Day
    August-?
    September-?
    October-Halloween
    November-Thanksgiving
    December- Christmas
Snow for January is almost guaranteed at this point, since I’ve already started writing that part. But who knows, a last second spark of brilliance could change my mind.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

May : Fertility Dance, Rite of spring ?

August : Fire fighting, wild fires ?

September : Harvest, working in the fields ?
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Alternative for February could be maybe Mardi Gras / carnival. She could wear a mask but nothing else at all ! After all she's wearing a mask so nobody will recognize her :D Though you might not want her naked so early if you are shooting the months chronologically.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Chapter One - Part 4

Joanna followed Alice out of the shipping and receiving area. The shoes were a bit of a struggle, but she managed to keep up. Joanna realized she had no idea where they were even doing the photoshoot at and was surprised when they reached the lobby of the building and saw a group of people milling around.

“We’re shooting it HERE?” Joanna asked incredulously. The lobby was probably the worst place in the building for this. For starters, aside from shipping and receiving, the lobby had the most security cameras. Actually, all of the entrances and exists had at least one, but the lobby had four. Anything they shot here would be still images for the calendar, but for the security camera, they would have a video recording of her whole humiliating experience.

Even if she could secure the surveillance footage, which we wasn’t exactly sure that she could, the front of the lobby was a glass wall. Everything she did here could be viewed by anyone who happened to be in the parking lot across the street or just passing by on the sidewalk in front of the building.

“We are shooting in different parts of the building, but the first couple of shoots will be here.” Alice told her.

Joanna recognized Onella in the group of people who were standing near the reception desk apparently waiting for her. She also saw Anita and there were two other women she’s never seen before. She glared at Onella, who was no longer holding onto her clothes. When the two of them approached, she confronted Onella, “What did you do with my clothes?”

“I put them somewhere safe.” Onella said in what Joanna assumed was an attempt to sound reassuring.

“I want them back, now.” Joanna insisted.

“Is this the model?” Asked one of the stranger women. She had short dark hair combed straight, thick framed glasses, and was on the tall side, maybe 5’9” and wearing overalls and a sweatshirt. She was also the one with a camera slung around her neck, so Joanna presumed that this was the photographer.

Instinctively, Joanna smiled as she addressed the newcomer. “Hi, I’m Joanna.”

“Very nice.” The woman said in a monotone voice and without expression in either her face. “Please stand over by the reception desk, and I will instruct you.”

There was no softness to this woman. It was just business and maybe an expression of artistic indifference. “What’s up with her?” Joanna asked Alice as she proceeded to stand where the photographer had indicated.

“Who, Claudia? She’s a very talented photographer. She owed me a favor, so we are getting her at a discount, but she is normally very expensive!” Alice told her.

Great, now I have to manage the ego of an artist? Joanna though, contemptuously.

“It’s not a bathrobe calendar.” Claudia said, waving her hand in a flicking motion. Alice tugged on the bathrobe and after a few seconds Joanna stopped resisting and let it slip away. Joanna immediately regretted letting it go so easily. She now stood in the lobby of her workplace wearing nothing but a very skimpy bra and G-String panties. She suddenly felt like everyone she knew was staring at her and laughing.

Joanna was frozen in fear as all eyes were now on her. The final person who Joanna had yet to meet stepped up and was adjusting a light and reflector screen, trying to get the lighting adjusted properly on Joanna.

“Why are you covering yourself?” Claudia asked. Joanna realized that she was talking about her. She didn’t remember moving her hands, but was now doing her best to cover her privates with her hands and arm.

“We haven’t started shooting yet.” Joanna said more calmly than she felt.

“Arms at your side, model.” Claudia told her impatiently. “I will show you how to pose.”

Reluctantly, Joanna eased her arms to her sides. She felt her face growing red as everyone’s eyes were now on her. It didn’t matter much that everyone present was also a woman, she was not at all comfortable being the center of attention. Well, at least not in this circumstance.

Joanna recalled hearing some women talk about being in a position like this as empowering. She didn’t feel that way at all. In fact, she felt much like a victim of everyone’s stares and jeers, though part of her knew it was in her imagination.

“I really need to have you loosen up before we begin.” Claudia instructed. “Do you dance?”

“Dance? Like the waltz?” Joanna asked.

“No, no, no. Like you are at the club. Can you dance?” Claudia repeated.

“Not really, I haven’t been to a night club in quite a while.” Joanna told her.

“Alright, let’s just do some loosening up then. Arms out at our sides.” Claudia said. For some reason, Alice started loosening up with her. It felt a lot like they were getting ready for a palate workout.

Arms out at her side, move your shoulders up and down, not small circles. Stretch slightly to the left, now to the right. After a bit of instruction, Joanna had fallen into the routine. Overall they spent about 10 minutes loosening up.

Joanna was then guided to a white pillowy square that had been set up next to the receptionist’s desk. She imagines that the white cotton was supposed to resemble snow, and there was a three foot tall stuffed snowman lying in the middle of it.

Claudia starting giving her ‘sexy’ poses to try. Leaned forward on her elbows, with her butt raised up behind her. Lying on her back, with her left side toward the camera and her arms behind her head, looking… ‘wanting’. She posed with the snowman, she posed without it. Each time Claudia would have her change position, she would shout instructions about which way to look, and ‘try is sexy… sexier!’ whatever that meant.

After about 20 minutes, Claudia said, “Done.” And just a quick as they had arrived, the bathrobe was again draped over Joanna’s body and they were down in the shipping/receiving area trying on another outfit.

Well, that was the plan. This new outfit had three pieces to it. It was a smaller panty, a bra and what looked like a lace vest of all things. All done in red. Before they had come back downstairs, she thought she had seen someone pulling out a large stuffed heart, so she assumed that February would have a Valentine’s Day theme to it.

After refreshing her makeup, Joanna stepped out of the tent area where Alice was again waiting for her with the bathrobe. Immediately, Alice started laughing at her.

“What is so funny?” Joanna demanded. This was already humiliating without people making fun of her.

“The corset is backwards!” Alice said.

“Corset? It’s lace.” Joanna protested. “I thought it was a vest.”

“Let me help you with that.” Alice said as she guided Joanna back into the tent. “You clearly don’t wear a lot of lingerie, do you?”

“Well no.” Joanna confessed. “This is my first time actually.”

“It’s okay, with you permission I will help dress you so we can make this go faster. Okay?” Alice asked.

Joanna nodded as she slipped the vest er… corset off and handed it to Alice. Alice gave it a quick shake to straighten it back out before flipping it around and helping Joanna into it. It would have been impossible for her to handle all those buttons on her own anyway.

Joanna slipped the bathrobe back on and they headed once again to the lobby. She was right of course, the fluffy snow remained, but the snowman was replaced with a Valentine’s theme.

They began as they had the last time, sexy pose. “More pouty!”, “You’re beautiful, darling, now sexy. No, sexier!” “Okay, now let’s lose the bra.”

Joanna continued as instructed. Well, she tried, she could do pouty. She still didn’t know what “sexier” meant, but she tried to emulate the faces that Alice was modeling for her on the side. She… “Wait, what? It’s a lingerie calendar, I need my bra!” Joanna said.

“Keep the corset, but lose the bra.” Claudia said as indifferently as everything else she had said since Joanna had met her.

Joanna was stunned, especially since she was now standing in the middle of the lobby and barely protesting as Alice had helped remove her bra while leaving the corset in place. Only after the bra was gone did Joanna realize that the lace corset was not even slightly opaque. From any angle, especially from her front, her breasts were fully exposed. Instinctively, she raised her hands and covered herself.

“Poses darling. Poses!” Claudia instructed. The other woman, whom Joanna still had not learned the name of was adjusting the reflector and trying to improve the lighting.

“This is not a nude calendar!” Joanna protested.

“Of course not darling. The camera won’t show your nipple. You look beautiful. Poses!” Claudia assured her.

Joanna repeated the first pose, down on her elbow with her butt in the air. She hid her chest behind the large red heart. “Beautiful, darling, sexier!” Claudia instructed.

Joanna continued each pose, and each time she made sure that the big red heart covered the nips at the very least. “Wonderful!” Claudia said. “Finished with this set.”

With that, Joanna quickly wrapped the bathrobe around herself before Alice led her back into the changing tent and helped her out of her corset. Alice systematically rehung the bra, corset and panties back on the hanger before offering Joanna the set that had been labeled March. Joanna wanted to throttle her for making her stand there naked for the extra bit, but that would have required the use of her hands which were fully engaged covering her breasts and pubic area.

March was a green bra and matching G-string. She didn’t know how these things managed to keep getting skimpier, but at least this one had no corset to fuss with. Once dressed, her makeup was refreshed, and her body was reapplied with a new dose of glitter.
Last edited by edithdick on Sat May 07, 2022 3:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Just a quick update. I mentioned something about this on the general discussion thread, but for the past week I’ve been recovering from a COVID19 infection. Mild case overall, but since it started I can’t think straight. So from a writer perspective, I lost my voice.

I feel like it is winding down, and I’m currently practicing on an erotic fan-fiction piece just for the sake of practicing. I’ll resume this story as soon as I can write again, hopefully in a couple of days.
DrWhoFanJ

Post by DrWhoFanJ »

edithdick wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 11:53 am Just a quick update. I mentioned something about this on the general discussion thread, but for the past week I’ve been recovering from a COVID-19 infection. Mild case overall, but since it started I can’t think straight. So from a writer perspective, I lost my voice.

I feel like it is winding down, and I’m currently practicing on an erotic fan-fiction piece just for the sake of practicing. I’ll resume this story as soon as I can write again, hopefully in a couple of days.
That’s perfectly fine, Edith. Never put your own personal health above anything else, especially not something that would only be hindered by said health issues like writing.

Hope you get well again soon,
DrWhoFanJ. 🙏
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

mikewozere wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:26 pm Maybe recruit some male workers to join her on the photo shoot (all in regular clothes of course), perhaps even at their regular stations(?)
On this note, we are now taking suggestions for ENM content. Or at least content that can include both male & female humiliation. If we get good suggestions we may be able to lure in some guest writers to spice things up! 🌶
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »