The Thirst Games 2 -- NEW Vote Results!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 22

Post by Executionus »

Part 22:

***Horse Jockey vs Author***

Author remained hidden in Spencers with her traps, alarms, and decoy all set up as part of her ambush plan. All she could do now was wait for someone to come her way. So far her plans haven't ever gone perfectly, but they've managed well enough to keep her in this match this long. Author hoped to get lucky this time with no need for adjustments or direct combat.

Horse Jockey walked down the hallway towards Spencers, ready for another battle and hopefully another dominant victory. Thus far nobody has stood a chance against her and she was hoping to keep that streak alive. She was having quite a bit of fun from forcing sexy girls to get naked and cum for her, in addition to her love of intense competition.

As Horse Jockey entered Spencers, she saw a practical minefield of screaming chickens littering the floor. She couldn't really figure out the point of that, other than making a bunch of noise if she accidentally stepped on one. It made sneaking in undetected more difficult, but Horse Jockey assumed that anybody in here would just keep an eye towards the door. As she tiptoed through the cluckfield, she heard her opponent making noise in the back part of the store. She had no way of knowing that the noise source was actually a remote speaker decoy playing on a loop.

Horse Jockey has no interest in surprise attacks, so she called out "Hey lady! It's fight time. Where you at?"

Author couldn't believe HJ just did that, because now it would seem weird that the entrant doesn't respond in any way. Author hoped that somehow Horse Jockey still continued to advance, at least until she reached Author's hidden position for the ambush.

Horse Jockey yelled again while walking forward "I know you're in here. It's not like you can hide or anything"

She continued to walk forward while on guard, wondering why the other girl wasn't answering. As she snuck ahead, she passed the point where Author was hiding in wait behind a display for rude shirts. Author quickly jumped up and grabbed Horse Jockey from behind, trying to cover her mouth with the chlorophyll rag. When Author covered Horse Jockey's mouth, however, HJ responded with a fierce back elbow to the face. Author was seeing stars from that hit, which caused her to let go of her opponent.

Horse Jockey coughed from the intense smell of the fumes "*cough* Holy crap. I'm guessing that's chlorophyll. Nice try, Author, nice try."

Author quickly picked up her pad shield from the gym off the ground to protect herself, as well as grabbing a pre-loaded Coke-Mentos missile. She tossed the Coke bottle at the ground in front of Horse Jockey, causing the bottle to rocket in her direction upon impact. Amazingly, Horse Jockey managed to dodge the rocket at fairly close range, as it squirted itself right out the door of the store. When the bottle missile failed, Author tried to throw one of the chalk balls at HJ's face, only for that to get blocked. With Horse Jockey now in very close range, Author went for her fart spray. Again HJ blocked well, although the liquid from the spray got all over her arm as a result. The smell was awful, but it didn't overwhelm HJ the way it did Fitness Instructor earlier. If anything, Author was more bothered by the smell than HJ, even though she was expecting it. Turns out, when your life revolves around horses, you get used to various terrible smells and they stop affecting you.

Getting very nervous and frustrated, Author screamed "DAMNIT!" as she put a plastic knuckle on her right hand and prepared to engage in basic combat using her fist and her soft shield.

Smiling, like this was just a game, Horse Jockey replied "Not bad. You have even more weapons than I do. Wanna see mine?"

Horse Jockey reached into her left pocket to grab the Elsa Glove, only for it to not be there. She got very confused for a second until she realized that it was actually in her right pocket. Horse Jockey has a difficult time with lefts and rights due to her dyslexia sometimes, and the momentary confused pause in her actions allowed Author to punch her in the chest with the knuckle. The hit hurt like hell, convincing HJ that she needed to avoid more punches. With Author using the large martial art sparring shield to protect herself, it made it seem very difficult for HJ to get past that and offer offense of her own without risking getting punched a few times. Horse Jockey, for the first time all contest, began walking backwards instead of advancing.

Author noticed Horse Jockey's backpedaling and got excited. She tried to push forward with the shield and follow that up with a big haymaker punch to the head. Her first three tries all missed, but lucky number four hit right above the ear and Horse Jockey fell to the ground instantly. HJ wasn't moving. Author was stunned and froze for a second in shock. Did she actually just knock somebody out cold? That's never happened before in her life.

Author didn't want to waste the opening, quickly dropping her shield and pulling the handcuffs out of her top. She sat on Horse Jockey's abs and grabbed at the woman's arms in order to cuff her before she regained consciousness.

"GOTCHA!" yelled Horse Jockey, as she suddenly sprung to life and pushed Author backwards. In this instance, she was more of a possum jockey, and the ruse worked perfectly. Author fell onto her back, right between Horse Jockey's dangerous legs. The legs snapped shut and crossed into a body triangle, grabbing Author around the waist with her legs trapped by Horse Jockey's upper body. Instantly HJ squeezed tightly, sapping the air right out of Author's lungs. Author tried punching Horse Jockey's thick thigh with the knuckle, but this wasn't hurting enough to make HJ break the hold.

Horse Jockey calmly declared "Sorry for the cheap trick, but you kinda started it with that ambush earlier. I needed a good way to get you close enough to grab, so I figured playing dead after the first punch would do the trick. Although I have to say, that punch hurt like getting tossed off a bronco and landing on a rock. Ouch. I'm claiming that knuckle when we're done here."

Author was fading fast, considering she was already pretty worn out just from all of the fighting she's had to do today. The squeezing made it very hard to breathe and Author felt like she was going to pass out very soon. Punching HJ's leg did nothing, and time was running out. Author's keen mind raced as it tried to figure out some way out of here, some item hidden in her toolbelt or her clothing that could save her. Any second now she was going to be fully defeated.

Horse Jockey started undoing the toolbelt clasp, the first of Author's two belts, when she suddenly felt a sharp stabbing pain in her thigh. Or more specifically...three simultaneous sharp stabbing pains. She cringed from the sting and turned her body to see her leg better, noticing three tiny blowdarts sticking out of it. Author had hidden the darts and gun in her shirt, and out of desperation just jammed all three of the darts into HJ's leg by hand. Quickly Horse Jockey felt herself getting very lightheaded, until 5 seconds later she passed out completely.

Struggling to free herself from the legs, Author was amazed that she managed to pull off a victory here. Then again, it wasn't over yet and she knew better than most how fickle victory can be in the Thirst Games. She quickly rolled over the sleeping Horse Jockey and handcuffed her hands behind her back. After the hands were dealt with, Author walked over to her hiding place earlier to pick up her spreader bar (the item she danced naked in order to earn). This seemed like the exact type of leg-based threat that Author was afraid of facing without such a tool, so she smiled that her earlier embarrassment had not been for nothing. She was very happy to have that item now, as she hooked it up to both of Horse Jockey's legs and locked them in place. Now Horse Jockey's arms and legs were both rendered useless, with her hands behind her back and her legs forced apart at a 90 degree angle.

In order to eliminate any potential threats, Author removed all items from Horse Jockey's pockets and waistband so that they couldn't be used against her. While doing this, she came across the Elsa glove which was still frigid to the touch. She jumped when she touched that for the first time, before tossing it away. Author made sure to grab the scissors from HJ's waistband, as those would be useful for getting these clothes off. Another important item she uncovered was the shock collar and its remote. From watching the movie screens earlier, Author knew exactly that this was and what it had done to Babysitter. As Horse Jockey started to wake up, Author fastens the collar around the girl's neck as extra insurance. The rest of HJ's items were tossed away to prevent any potential hazards, including the riding crop.

As Horse Jockey came to her senses, Author stood up holding the shock remote "Don't move! You're wearing your shock collar right now and I can turn it on at any moment"

Horse Jockey instantly pulled at both her leg restraints and wrist restraints with all of her might, trying to brute force free. Author responded by turning on the collar and leaving it on for 3 whole seconds. The intense electric jolt put a complete stop to Horse Jockey's resistance.

Horse Jockey wheezed "Ok! OK! You win. God damn that thing sucks"

Author sternly asked "You give up?"

Quickly Horse Jockey answered "Yes. Wow, you got me good. I thought I was winning until you tranqed me and bondaged me to hell and back. Nice moves!"

Author warned "If you try to escape or attack me, I'll turn this back on"

Surprisingly calm, Horse Jockey replied "Please don't. I'm not going to fight back anymore. I'm a woman of my word, honor is very important to me. I conceded defeat and that's that. I suppose you can get on with the rest of this process. It'll be weird being on the other side of it for a change, but hopefully it won't be too horrible"

Author kneeled down next to HJ and reached for her top's zipper, remarking "You seem oddly ok with this"

She shrugged "Kinda. It's going to be very embarrassing. But, you know, I worked hard for this body. I'm proud of how I look and I enjoy showing it off from time to time. Usually I don't show it ALL off, but even then I'm not ashamed of myself. You don't enter a contest like this without mentally preparing to be stripped naked in front of the world. Did you know that mathematically we all had a 95% chance of being naked? 19 out of 20. And last contest even the winner was naked, so it was 100%."

Author blushed "Yeah...I've already been completely naked. Twice, actually. I guess when I win this thing I'm continuing that 100% nudity streak. Also your zipper is pissing me off!"

Horse Jockey giggled "Oh I stuffed gunk in the zipper earlier to jam it. I picked a tight top with a front zipper because I wanted to use it as bait to get some girl in front of me trying to unzip it. The plan was to wrap my legs around anyone who tried, but I can't exactly do that anymore. And I'm kinda sorry that I missed you being naked, to be honest. I'll have to watch the footage later"

The blatant flirt made Author blush a little bit, especially since she has a thing for cutesy nice girls. She looked away from Horse Jockey's sexy eyes in order to focus on the top, now using the scissors to cut it open. With every cut of the scissors, inching higher up HJ's chest, the restrained girl's breathing got faster and faster. Horse Jockey wasn't wearing a bra, so the moment this top was fully cut open, her sizable breasts were going to pop out in the open. Despite talking about being mentally prepared for this moment, her heartbeat was clearly running at over 150 beats per minute from the anticipation of her own toplessness. When the shirt finally split in half to reveal her C-cup beauties to everybody, Horse Jockey made a light squeal sound. Her sizable nipples stiffened the moment the cool air touched them. There were significant tan lines visible thanks to how much time HJ spends outdoors, with the centers of her boobs being quite pale compared to the rest of her body.

"Nice knockers!" commented Author with a sly smile.

She then moved the scissors to the side of HJ's shorts after removing the belt holding them in place. It didn't take long for both the left and right halves of the shorts to be cut completely, reducing those shorts to little more than a hand towel draped over Horse Jockey's private region. Gently, she pulls away and discards the back half while leaving the front half in place. At any moment, Author could remove this covering and bare the girl's pussy. Because of the spreader bar, Horse Jockey was unable to close her legs in any way. With a single action, all of HJ's charms would be displayed to the masses.

Horse Jockey growled "Grrr. You're just teasing and torturing me now, aren't you?"

Author smirked "A little bit, yeah. I didn't get the chance to take my time with the other girls. It was all rushed and frantic. Frankly I'm completely exhausted so it's nice to go slow. So...any last words before I let the entire internet see your hoo hoo?"

Horse Jockey made intense eye contact with Author while grinning "Well I don't know. Do YOU have any last words before you're blinded by the most beautiful pussy you've ever seen?"

That comment made Author's mouth drop, and somehow she was blushing even more than the girl about to be rendered nude. Author then nodded and answered "Bet!" before tossing aside the remains of HJ's shorts. The rider's pussy came into view at last, and was indeed quite beautiful. Much like up top, her lower half had distinct tan lines. Her pubic hair was oddly blonde considering her sandy brunette head hair, and it was shaved into a triangle pointing towards her lips like an arrow to the promised land. The lips themselves were already parted slightly, and not just because of the spreader bar either. Author openly admired the view.

The awkward silence of her nudity was driving her crazy, so Horse Jockey asked "Come on, don't be shy. I'm the one who's embarrassed over here. You can see me naked! Everyone can actually. At least tell me what you think of me"

Author quickly replied "Gorgeous, duh. Exactly as advertised"

HJ smiled "Hehe, thanks. So........what now? I have to confess that it's going to be remarkably difficult to finish me. I kinda did myself a few minutes ago."

To that Author confessed back "Yeah I saw that on the theater screen. It was pretty hot when you just lost control after making Video Blogger cum"

Horse Jockey blushed "You actually watched that? Oh man, so embarrassing. Although I guess millions of other people did too. Ugh. And now everybody is watching me lying here naked about to do it all over again too."

Author then asked "So how would you like me to do it? Like, any requests or fetishes to make it better for you? I have your Hitachi and two glass dildos to use"

Giggling naughtily, HJ smirked "Don't ask me for my request. Mmmm, big mistake. You'd never agree to my answer"

Author raised an eyebrow "Oh really now? Come on, it can't be that bad. You should've seen what I did to Fitness Instructor."

Still giggling and keeping intense eye contact, HJ continued "Nope, you don't want to hear what I'd say if I answered that. You're not ready for it"

Author returned the intense eye contact, leaning in close so that her face was only two feet from HJ's "You cannot fathom my readiness, babe. If you want something specific, no matter how weird you think it is, speak now or forever torture yourself with regret from opportunities wasted and pleasures unfelt. What...do...you...want?"

The returned gaze and intense words broke Horse Jockey completely "You. You, darling. I want you, dressed as I am, not a stitch more. No toys, just skin on skin, tongues on lips, mutual pleasure."

The request caused Author to freeze in shock. This woman, this naked beauty, just requested full sex. Not just that, she requested public sex since the two of them are surrounded by cameras everywhere. Author had expected many different possible answers to her query, and yet this wasn't one of them. But the moment she heard the request her heart stopped. Something about Horse Jockey's cute confidence and overall goodness had been turning on Author this entire time, not to mention her fantastic athletic body, firm breasts, divine vagine, and even the cute triangle pointing towards her sex. Author had been horny all match, had even been discreetly touching herself at one point in the theater. Temptation flooded Author as she forgot how to breathe.

When Author was silent for 10 seconds, Horse Jockey shyly continued "Come on. Please? You said that everyone has already seen you naked anyway. I want to see it all too, and not just pictures. And not just looking either. This will help me get there. Just alone it'll be difficult for me since I went so recently"

A thought hit Author in that moment...in addition to the Clydesdale-sized pile of sexual temptation from the offer, there included a strategic element. Moving forward into the final battle, if Author walked in horny like she is now it would make her easier to eliminate. By contrast, if she gets off right before the final battle, it would be extremely difficult for her last opponent to beat her fully, and could mean the difference between victory and defeat.

Author covered her face with her hands "I can't believe I'm about to say this...but fine, you've got a deal! You're lucky you're cute. But we're going to need to be quick so we don't get interrupted by anyone"

While Author was stripping herself naked once again in the middle of the camera-filled mall (much to the enraptured enjoyment of Horse Jockey) the announcer read off "Landscaper has been eliminated"

Horse Jockey scoffed "Waitress. Somehow Waitress of all people is the last one left, besides us. Well you, really. I don't count anymore"

Hearing that Waitress finished her fight made Author a little nervous, since there was now nothing to stop her from running over to Spencers and jumping her. To prevent that being a problem, Author took the store key out of her pants pocket (which were on the floor) and activated it, shutting the gate for Spencers closed. She then set an alarm on her phone to go off in 4 minutes and 30 seconds to warn her when the gate was about to open again.

Author, wearing only her sexy black teddy bought earlier in this very store, looked at Horse Jockey and told her "We've got about four minutes to ourselves now before I have to get dressed again. Are you ready?"

Rolling her eyes, HJ answered "I'm lying on the ground naked, legs spread, and wet. Of course I'm ready! You're the one still wearing too much and not being on top of me yet"

Quickly Author peeled off her last item, bringing a sizable smile to Horse Jockey's horny face. For the third time today she was naked, fuzzy bush and all. She noticed how weird it felt for her to not be overcome with much embarrassment anymore, almost as if she was getting used to being naked in this mall.

With no time for a lot of fooling around, Author climbed right on top of Horse Jockey and immediately angled both girls mouths and lips to line up perfectly. Her hand was awkwardly holding the phone filming them, taking in every bit of HJ's gorgeous pussy up close. It had been quite a long while since the last time Author had been with a woman, so she instantly shuddered when HJ's tongue made first contact. Not wanting to be outdone, Author started licking around as fast as she could manage while making sure to explore all over this girl, inside and out. Both girls enjoyed the flavor of the other, especially Horse Jockey who considers herself difficult to please on that subject. Author had one hand free, which she used to grab HJ's butt and pull her groin up against her face for extra penetration and force.

With how horny Author had been all match, complete with physically working herself up earlier, it only took a couple minutes before she lost all control and came from Horse Jockey's skilled efforts. Author had tried to last longer out of pride, but her body completely failed on that mission. She didn't even care how many people were watching her right now. She was just enjoying herself, enjoying the rush of public sex with a stunningly sexy woman. Once Author finished, she repositioned herself to focus entirely on Horse Jockey next. The two women enjoyed themselves, both trying to move as fast as they possibly could since time was ticking down.

Neither girl was ready when the phone alarm went off, signifying that the gate would open again soon. Horse Jockey moaned out "No, please don't stop! Keep going!"

Author's adrenaline spiked, realizing that Waitress could ambush her when the gate opens again. She's lying here naked, defenseless. The nervousness filled Author, but somehow this didn't make her stop. Instead, it pushed her to lick faster than ever before in a last ditch effort to finish this and make the sexy Horse Jockey cum from her skills. The two girls heard the store gate lifting itself up, opening the store, but still Author pressed on. Horse Jockey moaned and squealed, nearing the edge. The rush of the gate opening was enough to finally push her past her walls and allow her to get close, dangerously close. Close enough to touch it.

Horse Jockey screamed "Right there! Keep going right there! I'm about to cum! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!!"

With Author giving it everything she has, Horse Jockey finally went over that edge and came for everyone. The force of her squeezing her legs from the orgasm was almost enough to break the straps of the spreader bar. Author made certain to get as much of that as possible on the camera, despite having her face all in up in there at the time. She was going to be furious if that somehow didn't count.

Author frantically looked up towards the store entrance, just to confirm that Waitress wasn't standing there ready to attack. For now she was safe. It never occured to Author the entire time that to Waitress watching on the Map Kiosk, it would've looked like the two of them were fighting that whole time and Waitress wasn't wanting to risk getting double-teamed.

As the two girls caught their breath, the announcer calmly read off "Horse Jockey has been eliminated. Only two entrants remain. Please stand by for an important announcement from Thirst Trap CEO Benedict Wellington"

Benedict's Boys came to retrieve Horse Jockey while Author quickly put all of her layers of clothing back on. Author was worn out at this point, and not just her mouth from the sex. She has been fighting, fucking, dancing, and moving almost non-stop for the last half of the contest. She cursed herself for not getting into better shape before this match, in addition for still feeling insecure about her naked body not being exactly how she wished it could be (her flaws now displayed to the world).

Author's questwriting cooldown was up, and she had the ability to choose a free item from Spencers after eliminating someone in here. Author was wanting to wait until Benedict's announcement before choosing either. Amusingly, making a girl cum in Spencers was that store's quest, so she earned $10k prize money for that win.

Both Waitress and Author were nervously awaiting the announcement for the final battle. Remembering the epic baseball diamond arena that the first games concluded with, both girls assumed that something big was coming next. The final battle of the second Thirst Games, Waitress vs Author, would be here before either girl was truly prepared for it.
Last edited by Executionus on Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
skillbox

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 22

Post by skillbox »

Oh hell yeah! We’re getting close to the end and things are heating up :)
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 22

Post by Executionus »

Something that I find interesting (because I didn't do it on purpose) is the fact that the breakdown of the final two is remarkably similar to what it was last match: Physically weak nerd who uses many items and sleep attacks vs average-sized underdog that survived large-group chaos by being constantly underestimated, using allies, and then eliminating her allies. There are obvious differences as well, but that basic similarity is striking to me.

It's also interesting to me that I always put various strong girls, martial artists, and athletes into these matches, and yet none of those ever make it to the finals. Part of this is because dangerous women tend to rush into battle unafraid where weak characters focus on self-preservation. I'll also admit a longstanding multi-decade bias towards cunning trickster characters in my works, as well as favoring clever counters to "overpowered" enemies or tactics. Honestly though, I think every major battle royale style media I've ever seen (like Hunger Games, Squid Game, and others) has the same tendency to favor small clever characters.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 23

Post by Executionus »

Part 23:

The girls' phones beeped with the video upload from Benedict Wellington. Both of them immediately clicked to play it.

Benedict appeared on screen, huge smile in his $9000 suit "Fantastic! Truly fantastic, both of you. Your performances this contest have been amazing. This entire event has been stellar, right down to the uncovered bodies of the 18 stripped beauties who fell in order to lead us to the finals. You all should know, this stream has surpassed 15 million live viewers, which exceeds the maximum total the first Thirst Games ever achieved. You ladies have set the new record, and I'm certain total viewership will keep rocketing upwards over time from on-demand views. #Thirstgames is easily the top Twitter trend, and actually we're currently crushing the top 5 if you include #Author and #Waitress.

Waitress, you were involved in the defeat of 7 women. That is unheard of! The first contest had 30 entrants, not 20, and still nobody in that match could claim 3 victories with 4 direct assists. One of those victories was the Ultimate Quest even, allowing you to make your AMAZING little wish. You will likely go down in history as the most active entrant of all time, and wouldn't it be the perfect feather in your cap to ALSO go down in history as the second-ever champion? Just imagine for a second just how truly close you are to reaching that goal.

Meanwhile, Author, you were no slouch either. Much like Waitress you personally eliminated 3 enemies. The difference being that you defeated all of yours single-handedly. Your tactics and strategies have proven consistently effective and not to be underestimated. Clever girls seem to do very well in the Thirst Games, better than large muscular ladies and better than trained athletes. You were no exception there. As I speak, your brain is clearly formulating a plan to secure victory by any means required. I will, however, be heavily limiting your quest creation ability now for obvious balance reasons. I have personally selected the reward ahead of time, which is something both of you ladies would greatly enjoy. Now Author gets to choose how this reward is earned during the final battle, within reason of course.

As much fun as that element has been, there is one element of this match that was hilariously poorly thought out and that would be the Thirst Coins. What can I say? I'm a genius but also a fool. The line between the two is unforgivingly thin. Waitress has one, Author has four, and Toys R Us is still sitting on that last one. It was silly to think it possible for any of you to collect all six, since all it took was the other finalist holding one solitary coin to prevent that from happening. Instead of an extra life, I'm giving you both $1000 per coin collected as a free bonus. You can discard them heading into the last battle.

So what now? Wherever shall we hold final combat? If you are expecting a giant diamond of naked people, I regretfully must disappoint you since there isn't exactly room in a mall for such a thing. Besides, I don't like to copy myself, that gets boring. And if there is ONE THING that I never am, it's boring.

So where to? Well, there was one room in this mall that not a single one of you ever set foot inside. One store, just one, avoided absolutely all attention from start to finish. And personally, that made me sad, especially because I was really looking forward to this room being the site of an epic war. So guess what? I've elected to make that final unseen location the site of final combat this year. Your ultimate battleground shall be: The Children's Play Area! That's right, ladies, it's going to be a wild fight in a wild terrain with obstacles and hazards galore. Ball pit? You bet. Cargo nets? Oh yeah. Slides? Yeeeep. Big climbing maze? Mmhmm. A giant trampoline? Hells to the yeah. Honestly this gigantic room has it all, truly a top tier play area. It will be perfect for an epic conclusion to our grand contest.

Both of you will have been joined by an escort by the time you reach this portion of the video. Allow the escort to, you know, escort you to the final area. You will be honored with a Finalists Walk of Glory before entering the Play Area, which I'm hoping will be entertaining for us all in and of itself. I'll leave the details as a surprise, but don't fret over it or anything. The real adventure is still your fight against one-another. Good luck...and great fucks!"

At the conclusion of the video, Author was told that she needed to be quick about choosing any free item from Spencers and selecting which items she wanted to bring with her. In addition to that, she would need to select her final quest of the contest. Author decided to look up what this preset reward was before she made any other decisions: Scientist's Menthol-based Stimulant. "Holy crap!" she thought to herself, since she remembered the unforgettable scene of Scientist using a bottle of menthol on Swimmer and Slut's pussies and watching it drive them both crazy with horniness until they touched themselves to completion. Author absolutely wanted some of that as a weapon against Waitress, and knew the sadistic Waitress she watched on the movie screen would also enjoy it. Any girl whose parts were exposed to menthol would be far easier to eliminate. Benedict picked well for the final quest item.

Author tried to think of unique quests for that reward which would be easy for her and difficult for Waitress, but then it occurred to her that those would certainly be rejected. Truthfully the item was only useful after the fighting part was done anyway, so Author chose to keep it simple: "Take an explicit picture of your opponent's pussy. REWARD = Scientist's Menthol-based Stimulant" Author realized that Waitress could potentially be the one to complete that quest, but that was a risk she would have to take. And really, if Waitress was capable of taking such a picture, it would mean that Author was screwed anyway. Prior to that crazy wish of Waitress, the picture would've been enough for an elimination. Oh how long ago that simpler time was.

Author then had to decide what items to bring with. There would be no ability to setup traps this time, and the battle arena was going to be a tiring physical mess if she wasn't careful. Traveling light was best in this situation. Her ultimate victory plan revolved around her secret weapon: The last of the oral sedatives. No matter what else happened, if she could force Waitress to swallow that pill, then victory would surely be hers. She hid the pill in her pocket for quick access. She kept the handcuffs and scissors for obvious reasons, as well as her trusty fart spray. She kept them in the tool belt along with the chalk balls to throw and the Elsa glove for cold attacks. Author also kept the shock collar and remote, since that was abundantly useful if she could hook it on again. She hid a mini version of the screaming chicken in her clothes under her belt, squeezed tightly in place against her hip bone. If her belt was ever undone, the freakishly-loud chicken would scream and possibly scare Waitress into making a mistake. Her backpack contained the Hitachi and spreader bar for easy access once Waitress was restrained.

Author chose to discard the rest of the items as being too bulky or not useful in this situation, which included the pad shield she had grown attached to. Author just realized that the shield's bulky nature would be too big of a hinderance in the congested play area, plus it weighs too much for her to be carrying around all over the place when she's already tired. The glass dildos were too risky to bring, since Author really didn't want those shoved inside of her instead.

Finally she was ready, and the big man waiting on her escorted her towards the center of the mall by Lids. While walking she saw Waitress standing there waiting on her, alongside her own large bodyguard. Both girls instantly got into ready stances until one of the guys told them "None of that. We're all walking together to the Play Area, and you two don't fight until Benedict says go"

The two women kept their eyes on one-another, barely blinking, as they all started walking south. Both of them were taking note of the visible items the other was carrying, as well as both of them noticing the other wearing extra clothing layers they didn't start with. Both girls were wearing a ridiculous level of clothing for protection, a tactic they shared. Waitress even had shoes, which made Author instantly jealous. Waitress had a riot shield on her left arm, which Author found interesting considering she had elected to leave her own shield behind due to the restrictive terrain and it being tiring to carry. Both girls were also carrying scissors for the purpose of destroying clothing layers, so there's that.

As they entered the outer ring, the two women noticed a line of sexy naked flesh creating a narrow hallway for them, with Benedict Wellington standing at the entrance. All of the 18 eliminated girls were standing in a line in elimination order, including Gymnast rescued from the fountain at long last. All of them were standing hand-to-hand, 9 on each side, alternating left and right in the order they were taken out. The girls' hands were zip-tied to each other, preventing any of them from covering up since their neighbor's arms held their own arms apart. Certain girls, such as Lawyer, Cop, and Doctor were trembling from the shame of being forced to stand here naked in a line for all to see. Poor Gymnast was struggling to stand, although her face wore the happy satisfaction of blissful sexual exhaustion.

Benedict cheerily greeted "Hello there! Join me for a walk down memory lane? The dearly defeated damsels are wanting to share some last words before you reach your destination. I wonder who each girl is cheering for?"

The finalists, their guards, and the skipping Benedict all walked towards the Corridor of the Defeated, all wondering what some of these girls would say. Half of these girls were put here directly by either Waitress or Author after all. Cautiously, the finalists walked between the 18 girls one by one.

The first woman in the line, as well as the first eliminated, Cop spoke first "Author! Nice work beating tall bitch. I'm rooting for you, as long as you don't start kneeling or doing other woke crap"

Tall bitch (aka Teacher) was next "Rude...You would think Cop would have learned some manners after I punished her, but I suppose not. Some children just can't be taught. Author, go out there and win this contest. You eliminated me, but it was all fair and I'm proud of the way you've conducted yourself all match."

Accountant spoke next "Waitress, I hope you lose after what you did to my friend Intern. That was pretty low."

Intern, looking right at Waitress (who was literally wearing her clothes right now), spat out "Go fuck a cactus"

Doctor nervously mumbled "Can you guys walk faster so they'll let us get off camera already? This is humiliating. I don't care who wins. I guess I'll pick Author because you avenged me by beating Fitness Instructor."

Lawyer was trembling, horrified by being forced to stand fully naked with her arms apart like this "What she said! Hurry up! I pick Author because she's smart, brains over brawn. Besides, a waitress teenager winning over all of these actual career women would be an insult"

Stylist, still bald, suddenly smiled and said "Well unlike you losers, I'm rooting for Waitress. That there is a woman who gets it. We were here to toy with each other, not be friends. I loved watching her work, it was super sexy"

Pro Wrestler managed to flex her arms, pulling the girls on either side close to her against their wills "Queen of the Owls...ridiculous title, but I'll be damned if you didn't make it all this far. It took brass fighting me head-on, even if it was three on one. I'm stealing that hot sauce trick in my future matches. You went over against Ashley Flame on live television so now you had BETTER not lose. No Flame Fatale loses to some amateur. Don't you dare waste the push I gave you. Shove Author's books up her butt so they can hang out with the OTHER pieces of crap"

--Author's mouth hung open "Jesus Christ, lady! Was that necessary?"

Gymnast was out of breath, but softly mumbled "Don't forget about me when you win all the money, miss Waitress"

--Waitress winked back to her and replied "Never, bendy babe"

Heiress was the only defeated entrant smiling like she was having the time of her life "Oh it's so difficult to choose between you both. You're both superstars. I decline to pick a favorite. Instead, I am rooting for a thrilling conclusion for the ages! #Thirstgames"

Babysitter loudly declared "Author, I hope you win because you put that stupid collar on that stupid jerk's stupid neck and shocked HER stupid butt instead! And you cummed her. She deserved that! For being stupid."

--Author nervously replied "O...k..." and slowly moved away from Babysitter.

Fitness Instructor, blushing red as Author walked towards her (to escape Babysitter across from her). She proudly announced "We had a sexy time together, right? I don't regret it. Not really. Go win this thing, Author!"

Boxer was shaking, but seemingly not just out of nervousness. She was standing there, completely naked, hands trapped at her side while everyone looked at her. The intense rush was pushing her right up to the edge once again. She had never felt so on-edge before in her life, not even during her loss. Standing there trapped with nothing touching her was torturing her innocent horny body. When it was her turn to talk, she stuttered something illegible.

--Waitress looked into Boxer's eyes, her sweaty brow, and her clearly wet pussy dripping down her thighs as she stood there covertly rubbing her legs together. A wicked smile came to Waitress as she casually walked in front of Boxer and placed her hand on Boxer's pussy without warning. Five seconds of intense rubbing outside and in using her finger-thumb technique, all in front of the stunned other entrants, resulted in Boxer loudly cumming all over again and almost falling down. The cocky Waitress then smirked "Wow you really are super quick! Is that better? Are you ok now?"

Boxer meekly mumbled "...Yes. Thank you. I..uh...hope you win. I feel like you were born for this type of contest, unlike me"

Photographer casually told Waitress "Oh no, I'd still rather an actual velociraptor win over you. You turned my privates into a meme. I hope your loss is just as brutal. Have fuuuun~"

Video Blogger held her head down, ashamed to be on display with her flat chest blatantly exposed. Both Waitress and Author couldn't help but stare at the giant difference from how she looked backstage, even though Author had seen a preview in the theater. Without making eye contact, VB spoke softly "Author, you avenged me, like others have said. You beat that bully Horse Jockey, so go on and win the whole thing. You've earned it. My fans will cheer for you too"

Arborist was next, still bruised from repeated punching but somehow smiling "Waitress, you're crazy. What Boxer said is true though, you were born for this. You would make a wild champion. You'd probably come back to defend your title next year, wouldn't you?"

--Waitress answered "Honestly...yeah probably. Even knowing the whole contest would be gunning for me, I think I actually would do this all again. It's so damn FUN!"

Landscaper, still fuming mad, coldly declared "Waitress, I hope Author destroys you utterly. You never would've beaten me alone"

--Waitress smirked "I didn't beat ANYONE alone all day...and yet, here I am and there you are. Imagine that!"

Horse Jockey on her turn instantly blurted out "Author, 100%. Rawr! I only regret that we were limited to 5 minutes instead of 5 hours."

--Author's eyes went wide "Five HOURS???"

Horse Jockey replied "I've done it. And I'd do it with you in a heartbeat"

The two finalists emerged on the other side of the Corridor of the Defeated, having heard the parting words of the 18 eliminated entrants. Some words were uplifting, others threatening, but all served to prepare Waitress and Author for their final battle.

Benedict posed with his hands in front of him "So ladies, the final vote from the defeated stands at 12 votes for Author, 5 votes for Waitress, and my favorite little princess Amira Khan the Heiress abstaining because she can never make up her mind on anything. I also estimate that most of the viewers are hoping for Author's success, if only because Waitress is the only woman this contest who has managed to keep all of her clothes on (thus far). Author handedly wins the popularity contest! If only that meant anything. Oh well, into the play area you two go. Pick anywhere to start, there are tons of neat options to choose from. And remember, no contact with each other until I say go"

Author was still pretty exhausted from all of the running around and fighting she's done recently, as well as the oral sex session she enjoyed with Horse Jockey. Her strategy was to stand her ground and force Waitress to come after her, never chasing no matter what. She also wanted a location where footing was hard and use of the riot shield would be a hinderance, not an advantage. If she could pounce on a good opening, she might be able to force Waitress to swallow the oral sedative and fall asleep. With all that in mind, Author selected the ball pit to start, surrounded on 3 sides by elastic and only one way in.

Meanwhile Waitress was working a cunning little tactic of her own revolving around the use of the 5 smoke bombs she had amassed from the Lids hat game. The tactic would work best if Author was in a confined space, so imagine Waitress's joy when she watched the nerdy girl climb into the enclosed ball pit. Author couldn't have chosen a worse place to start in Waitress's mind, except for one little detail: There was no way that she was ever getting that big shield through all of the slim climbing tubes required to reach the ball pit. Waitress casually discarded the riot shield as she selected the entrance for the tube maze leading into the pit as her starting position.

The finale of the second annual Thirst Games was about to begin. Once both women announced that they were ready, the very excited Benedict Wellington standing at the entrance to the Play Area loudly announced "On your mark...get set...GOOOO!!!"

Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 23

Post by Executionus »

As a note: Yes it was very important to me to create a Finals Faceoff image again like I did last year.

The next part will most likely be the last one for this story, especially since I am NOT doing fancy epilogues this time. I will attempt to have this finished by the end of the month.

Once part 24 is up, we will begin the voting for Favorite Entrant and Best Elimination. I haven't decided upon any sort of reward to the character-submitters for winning those awards aside from bragging rights, but I figure it'll be fun to find out anyway.
mastergepetto

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 23

Post by mastergepetto »

It was great to see all the entrants again! I especially enjoyed hearing from Doctor, Lawyer, and Cop— three career women that are used to being authority figures brought down and exposed to the world as naked losers. It may be difficult for them to face their patients, staff, interns, arrestees and subordinates after this!
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 23

Post by Executionus »

mastergepetto wrote: Tue Apr 26, 2022 11:35 pm It was great to see all the entrants again! I especially enjoyed hearing from Doctor, Lawyer, and Cop— three career women that are used to being authority figures brought down and exposed to the world as naked losers. It may be difficult for them to face their patients, staff, interns, arrestees and subordinates after this!
It's interesting that you select those three specifically, because all three of them had some variant of "Is an elitist bitch to people they know" in their character sheets. I wrote Cop as the type of LEO that acts above the law, one of those "warrior mentality thin blue line" stereotypes. Lawyer was listed as consistently seeing others as beneath her (especially the poor/criminals), while simultaneously having huge insecurity about herself for being young and young-looking. Doctor didn't get much screen time before she lost, but her character sheet had her as an egotistical cliquey manipulative user of everyone around her.

I guarantee all three of them will be ribbed relentlessly when they get home. They're gonna be eating crow by the gallon.

Meanwhile certain women (Like Waitress, Photographer, Stylist, and Video Blogger) were described as being very deviant and cruel, but much more secretive about it. People they know in real life had little to no idea how evil they were. With Video Blogger I didn't get the chance to really explore her true side, but her "on-camera" persona of being sweet and wholesome is largely an act for her fans.

Conversely ladies like Accountant, Boxer, Horse Jockey, Arborist, Teacher, and Author were written up as being very sweet and liked by their friends, so I imagine they will come home to lots of positivity. They will probably be showered with compliments for their appearances and congratulated for their courage to even compete, as well as celebrated for how well they did (not counting Accountant on that last one).
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 24

Post by Executionus »

Part 24:

****Waitress vs Author****
****THE FINAL BATTLE****

Author stood in the enclosed ball pit wanting to draw Waitress in there to battle her. Waitress, however, had a completely different idea. When Benedict said "Go", Waitress quickly exited the entrance to the pipe maze leading to the ball pit. Instead, she sprinted over to the outside of the ball pit, surrounded by an elastic net system. Author was confused by this, since there was no way that Waitress would be able to squeeze inside of there (it was designed to stop even children from accomplishing that).

Waitress smirked "420 blaze it, smoke 'em if ya got 'em!"

She pulled out all five of her small smoke bombs and pulled the trigger pins, tossing each one through the netting into the ball pit. All five disappeared into the pit as they started erupting large levels of smoke at an insane rate. Author tried at first to find one of them to toss it out, but the smoke itself made it far too difficult to see or look around. The semi-enclosed area was filling up entirely with smoke rapidly due to a full five of them being set off at once. Author could barely breathe and absolutely couldn't see anymore. She needed to escape from here, ASAP. She started legitimately worrying about her safety and sprinted towards the pipe maze. Waitress could be heard laughing hysterically as she ran to the entrance for the maze on the outside.

Author fumbled through the pipe maze, which itself was filling up with smoke quite a bit. Despite being pretty out of shape and tired, Author was making good time hauling ass through the climbing maze. At one point, however, she had to climb straight up to reach the next level. When she tried, Waitress pounced on her using the high ground for the advantage. Author's hands were busy holding on to climb as suddenly a noxious fume-filled cloth was shoved into her face, with a smell Author instantly recognized: chlorophyll! Only a couple seconds of breathing that in would lead to lights out. Author couldn't think about a response, she could only react if she was to have a chance.

Luckily, Author was still wearing her plastic knuckles. She launched a straight right directly into Waitress's nose that stumbled the Hooter's girl backwards and caused her to yelp in pain and drop the soaked cloth. Author took a second to catch her breath, both from the fumes and from the smoke. Waitress backed up significantly once the ambush failed, not wanting to get punched again.

Author picked up the chlorophyll cloth from the ground and in her most accurate Snape impression said "You dare use my own spells against me, Potter?"

Waitress rolled her eyes while rubbing her nose "Cute, real cute. So you have that stuff too huh?"

Wanting to prolong stalling as long as she could, Author replied slowly. She also didn't want to admit that she ran out of chlorophyll earlier "Yep. That's how I took out Fitness Instructor, and I did something similar to Horse Jockey. I recognized that stink immediately. But so you know, I'm more than just a bottle and cloth. My breasts may not be as big as some girls, but I still have Ds...deez hands!"

The cocky smirk never leaving her face, Waitress responded "I like your sass. It reminds me of Photographer. It'll make things more satisfying when you beg and scream for mercy, like Photographer. But we need to get out of this stupid kids maze because there's no room to move and the smoke is filling it up. BYE!"

Waitress quickly backed out and headed to the exit of the pipe maze. Author's big brain was able to deduce that Waitress doesn't want to engage in an open straight-forward battle, and instead wants to ambush and pounce like a cat. Unfortunately, Author had no good options to prevent her from doing that all fight, since it was pretty blatant that Waitress was far more athletic than she was. Without any good options, Author had to move forward and climb through the pipe maze herself (being extra careful to not get jumped again).

From the top of the maze Waitress called out "Come on, hurry up. I'm at the slides waiting over here."

Author snapped back "Waiting is literally your job, chillax bitch"

As soon as she said "chillax", suddenly Author had a great idea. She had yet to use the Elsa ice glove in battle, but surely it would have some effect on a completely unsuspecting enemy. Shortly before reaching the top of the maze, Author put the Elsa Glove on her left hand. Her right still had the knuckles. Author's plan was to use the right punching hand as the decoy, followed by the surprise icy left, in turn followed by a haymaker punch from the right. With plan in mind, Author exited the maze.

Waitress stood there "Took you long enough. Do you just not get much exercise? I run every morning, this place is nothing for me."

Author replied "I was making sure you didn't try any sneaky crap again, jerk."

Waitress smirked "You mean like this? Fire in the hole!"

Waitress tossed something along the floor behind Author. It looked like a bottle of some sort. With her yelling "Fire in the hole" Author immediately assumed that it was another bomb-like item of some sort like the smoke bombs, and she turned around to identify what it was. In that split second looking backwards she managed to recognize it: an empty bottle of Hooters 3-Mile Island Wing Sauce. When she turned back around to face Waitress, that's when Waitress shoved her fingers covered in the last of the sauce into Author's face. Author's glasses are the only thing that saved her from getting too much hot sauce in her eyes, although it was still all over her face and burning in an unpleasant manner. Her glasses now had orange sauce all over them as well.

Enraged, and in pain, Author yelled out "No...ICE in the hole!!"

Author shoved her left hand wearing the Elsa glove down the front of Waitress's pants and shorts, touching bare skin. Author went straight for the lips and grabbed tightly, not wanting to let go even as she closed her eyes and was blinded by the fire. Waitress screamed in horror and frozen shock, flailing and jumping in place trying to get the frigid hand off of her highly-sensitive kitty cat. Waitress was bouncing around like a woman walking barefoot on ice, making all sorts of funny noises trying to pull the arm out of her clothes.

Author couldn't see, but she still had a good idea where Waitress was thanks to her hand holding the woman's privates. As a result, she swung a huge right hook that landed on Waitress's ear right as she was finally getting free of the ice grip. Waitress tripped and stumbled, seeing stars for a couple seconds and not being able to regain her footing. She fell directly onto the giant slide and slid down backwards head first (screaming bloody murder the entire trip).

Author's face was hurting badly, so she quickly took off her glasses and set them down, then used the chlorophyll-soaked cloth to wipe her face down. While nobody would ever call that a good face-cleaning chemical, it managed to largely do the trick. Author used the ice glove to chill her own face, which made it feel better as she slowly managed to open her eyes again without them hurting. She made certain to clean off her glasses as well, since not only do those help her see they also double as eye protection.

Waitress was standing at the bottom of the long slide, looking a mixture of angry and nervous. The same basic look was on Author's face as well. Both girls were starting to get a real understanding of the fact that their opponent was just as sneaky, cunning, and resourceful as they were. Every exchange was the two of them trading off. Both girls were feeling much more nervous about their chances of winning than they were when they walked into here.

Author noticed Waitress not moving at the bottom of the slide "Come on! I thought you 'ran every day and this place was nothing for you'. Get back up here, unless you're scared!"

Waitress turned her back to Author and stuck her hand out disrespectfully in a dismissive pose "I'm tired of you punching me with those knuckles. I could run up the slide but you'd just punch me if I did. YOU get down HERE instead. We should fight on the giant trampoline next"

As Waitress jogged to the trampoline, Author realized that Waitress is trying to tire her out by making Author constantly chase after her. Author figured out that it must be pretty obvious from her sweat level and her hard breathing that she was running very low on energy. As a result, the last thing on Earth Author intended to do was to continue chasing after Waitress. Instead, she sat down on the floor above the slide.

She then yelled "I'm not running after you all day, coward. I'll wait here for you to woman up and face me"

Waitress yelled back "Well I'm staying down here. And you know what? You were right earlier: Waiting IS my job, so I can do this all day"

It was then that Benedict Wellington, still standing at the door, chimed in "You ladies can choose to stand in a stalemate if you wish, but you should know that there is an inactivity tax in the finals. Basically, every 30 seconds spent doing nothing costs you both an item of clothing, starting now. And don't think the embarrassing forfeits stop once your clothes run out, but I'll save you both the details for now."

Author couldn't help but smile a huge grin. She has already been naked before, three whole times. The last time she very literally had sex on camera, 69ing Horse Jockey. She's already given the camera a perverted strip dance and twerk session as well. When it comes right down to it, Author had basically nothing left to hide from the audience anymore and she knew it. She also knew that Waitress couldn't say the same thing. And if nothing else, she knew that she was wearing a ridiculous number of clothing items right now (9 counting her glasses) and doubted Waitress was anywhere close to that.

Author yelled out "I accept those terms! Bet, no cap!"

Waitress didn't accept those terms. She adamantly did not want to start stripping herself. And she remembered Benedict mentioning earlier that Waitress was the only one of the two of them that hasn't been stripped naked yet, meaning there was a frighteningly good chance that Author was not bluffing when she said that she was ok with mutually assured humiliation. She didn't have a choice.

Picking her riot shield back up from the ground, Waitress prepared to sprint up the slide and meet Author at the top. At least with the shield she could block punches, so maybe this wouldn't be so bad. She got a running start and sprinted up the long slide, holding the riot shield up to protect herself. Author kicked the shield hard, but was unable to knock Waitress down again. As Waitress emerged at the top, Author stepped back from the edge and grabbed her fart spray from her tool belt. Waitress charged to perform a shield ram, slamming Author into the plastic wall pretty hard. Author responded by blindly spraying the fart spray over the top of the shield, getting the stuff all over Waitress's hair.

"GROSS!!!" Waitress screamed as she bashed the shield against Author again. The smell was terrible, but at least it didn't get in her eyes or anything.

Waitress decided to respond with her own spray weapon, blasting Author in the face with the Irresistible Temptation aphrodisiac vape weapon. Waitress didn't bother conserving any of it, using almost everything left in one huge shot. Author didn't see this attack coming at all and inhaled a whole bunch of that, which was going to start making her uncontrollably horny. Author tried to ice-glove Waitress's face, as well as punching her, but Waitress did a pretty good job of blocking both by using her shield. Author then switched tactics to reach for Waitress's pants, reaching around the shield, grabbing the waistband, and jerking down with all of her might. Author was shocked, however, when the pants were fighting back on their own and didn't want to be lowered past her upper thighs (due to the Foot Lock magnet). Waitress squealed from the sudden strip attempt and hurriedly backed away to pull her pants back up.

It was pretty obvious that Waitress was not comfortable with being stripped from her reaction, leading Author to decide that shame would be the best weapon against her. Author grabbed her scissors and made a dash for Waitress's waistband. Waitress quickly grabbed that hand with her left hand to block that, which actually placed the shield behind her instead of in front. Waitress then chose to twist and place her back against the front of Author's body, attempting to isolate Author's right hand and take the scissors away from her. Author pushed forward and wasn't looking what she was doing. Before either lady really noticed, they ran out of platform. Both girls fell down the slide with screams that harmonized like a duet.

The two of them scrambled to recover on the bottom, with Author having a significant advantage due to her lying on top of Waitress using her own shield to pin her to the ground. Seizing the moment, Author used her scissors to snip Waitress's dress pants waistband. She tried to go after the tight orange shorts underneath, but Waitress rolled over and stopped that. Author then managed to chop a huge gash down the front of Waitress's dress blouse before being kicked in the face and pushed away. Waitress had to dislodge her arm from her shield in order to get free, however, leaving it behind by Author.

When Waitress finally got to her feet, her pants were trying to fall down her legs and her blouse was falling open in the front. Both of the items stolen from Intern were basically useless now, revealing the Hooters outfit hidden underneath. The only reason the pants even stayed up at all was because of the Foot Lock magnet, but now they were bunching up awkwardly and getting in Waitress's way. The blouse was also interfering with her arm movements now. Waitress got pissed off and basically ripped her own blouse off, tossing it aside. She then reached into the inseam of her pants and recovered the magnet, transferring it from her pants to her orange shorts instead. Author watched this action closely, figuring out what that item was. She just couldn't figure out how it worked at first, or what was pushing the magnet. After a few seconds she finally figured out that the shoes were the ones pushing (or more likely, only one of them for physics reasons). Waitress managed to awkwardly pull her own pants off without removing her shoes, which was only possible due to them being somewhat loose on her skinny frame to begin with. After nearly a half hour otherwise, Waitress was now donning her starting gear again instead of business casual.

Author slowly got to her feet, taking several deep breaths as she was very sore and tired. She couldn't keep this up. Meanwhile, Waitress barely looked warmed up. Even if she had just destroyed half of Waitress's clothes, Author was still in heavy danger and needed a plan fast. Waitress, meanwhile, was quite embarrassed about losing half of her clothing so fast, and extremely nervous about being down to her very last layer. If anything else were to happen to her Hooters outfit, she would be forced to show off some of her private areas to all of the hungry onlookers. Adrenaline pumped through the veins of both girls as the close, competitive battle raged on. Who would stand tall as the Thirst Games Champion? And who would find themselves stripped, humiliated, and forced to orgasm live in front of millions?
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 24

Post by Executionus »

As a note: I know that I originally claimed that Part 24 would be the end, but as I was writing it out that part was getting HUGE. If I didn't cut this part into two (or three) then it was going to be utterly ginormous. I chose this spot to pause because it was the only viable lull in the action for the stuff I've written so far, so ironically Part 24 winds up being a little shorter than most of the other parts.

Also my apologies for this part being all combat and basically no stripping/ENF content. That will change in a hurry.
Executionus

The Thirst Games 2 -- Part 25

Post by Executionus »

Part 25:

****Waitress vs Author****
****THE FINAL BATTLE****
******CONTINUED******

Waitress stood there, down to just her tight Hooters shirt and orange shorts. Author, meanwhile, had all of her clothes but was exhausted. Both girls knew that this was still anybody's battle, and that one of them was soon going to find themselves the naked plaything for the other.

Author's ultimate ace in the hole was her sedative pill, but she didn't want to risk wasting that when Waitress was ready for it. Her other really good item was her shock collar, but attaching that to an alert Waitress was never going to work. Author looked at her ice glove for a few seconds, when suddenly she wondered: Would this material conduct electricity? Most synthetic polymers and plastics don't. A crazy idea came to Author as she suddenly took off her polyester orange bowtie and then wrapped it around the fingers and palm of her gloved left hand. Once that was done, Author latched the electrified collar to the covered area like a second set of knuckles, and then she switched it on using the remote. The collar was secretly pulsing electricity, but none of it was hitting Author. Waitress watching all of this couldn't figure out what the point of any of that was, incorrectly assuming that the collar was just a lame attempt at enhancing punch power on that hand.

Waitress grabbed the poultry shears out of the pocket of her discarded pants, ready to chop up some of Author's clothes for some revenge. When the two girls came near to each other, Author grabbed Waitress's wrist with her left hand. The sudden transfer of electrical shock stunned Waitress and caused her to scream in pain. As Waitress flailed wildly Author quickly let go, worried that Waitress would touch her while being electrocuted (which would connect them and then both would feel it).

As Waitress sprinted backward holding her wrist she whined "Ow...ow! What the hell was THAT? A freaking taser?"

Author waved her left hand threateningly "Shock collar for dogs actually. Remember? Babysitter thanked me for using this on Horse Jockey. It may have been wise to pay attention to any clues the defeated gave you. I made certain to do so."

Clearly annoyed, Waitress replied "Don't you dare talk down to me. I get enough of that in life as it is. You're just reminding me of why I can't afford to lose this contest!"

Waitress picked up the bottle of chlorophyll from her discarded pants. Without the soaking cloth the bottle seemed useless, especially since Author was watching her pick it up. Author wasn't expecting what happened next, however: Waitress took off the lid and splashed the chemical all over Author's chest and left hand! The immediate result was it created a circuit between the collar and Author's body, zapping her and causing her to cry out in pain. She stumbled to the ground and frantically struggled to rip the collar off of her, tossing it away. In the haze of pain it never even occurred to her to reach for the remote in her pocket instead.

The second thing that happened was Author felt herself getting burned in multiple places, and there was a distinct bit of smoke surrounding her. Because chlorophyll is very efficient as an energy conductor, the electrical charge carried over it caused concentrated heat energy across the blouse. The blouse was 80% polyester, not even safe for dryers, meaning that the heat actually melted parts of it and caused tiny fires. Author's 100% polyester bowtie (which was insulating the collar earlier) had now melted significantly and burned Author's hand slightly. In addition to all of that, the fumes were intense. Author frantically ripped off her own blouse and tossed it away, revealing Fitness Instructor's stolen sports bra worn on top of her Spencers black teddy.

Waitress wasted no time grabbing Author's blouse from the ground and then jumping at her recovering opponent. Author tried to fight Waitress off, but her chlorophyll-soaked top was shoved in her face and held there. Out of desperation, Author held the ice glove to Waitress's neck, but Waitress powered through that long enough to feel Author go limp and collapse to the ground. She was unconscious.

Quickly Waitress tried to grab her handcuffs from her pocket, but forgot that those were in her lost pants. Not to worry, though, because Waitress still remembers how to tie knots from her days in the scouts long ago. After removing the ice glove and plastic knuckles for her own safety (and the Grogu backpack because it was in the way) the real fun could finally begin. She then rolled Author over and used the sleeves of Author's own blouse to tie the girl's hands behind her back. Waitress then unhooked and removed Author's tool belt, revealing the Ravenclaw belt she wore underneath that. Waitress found it both amusing and annoying that this woman was wearing so many layers. Waitress didn't bother looking at the contents of the tool belt or backpack for now, putting that off until more clothing was removed.

When the Ravenclaw belt was undone, there was suddenly an awful screaming noise that scared Waitress half to death! She jumped back until she realized that it was a mini screaming chicken toy stuffed under the belt. Waitress figured out that the toy was MEANT to scare anybody stripping her, and she was honestly very annoyed by that type of mood-killing tactic. Author was still somewhat asleep, though, so she wasn't able to capitalize on the opening at all. Waitress murdered the chicken with the poultry shears out of spite. The poultry shears then made quick work of the spandex sports bra, reducing it to scraps. A few seconds later, and Author's dress slacks and the spandex pants from Fitness Instructor were both pulled down Author's limp legs and removed completely. So many layers were on this woman, but yet as Author begins to awaken and roll over onto her back there remains only one: The black lingerie onesie teddy.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead" Waitress teased "You were pretty tough, I'll give you that. But you still lost, just like everybody else. Now I get to have some fun before I take home the money! Isn't that exciting?"

The drowsy Author struggled against her binds "Let me go, jerk!"

Waitress scoffed "Nah! Instead, what I'm going to do is take these scissors here, and sloooowly cut my way up the side of your teddy. Call it a hunch, but I assume this is your last layer of clothing."

Author was already blushing due to her continuous body insecurity and dislike of being helpless. Also she was feeling the arousing effects of the aphrodisiac quite strongly at this point, which was also embarrassing all by itself. Still she put on a brave façade "Doesn't matter. Everyone already saw it all earlier. Three times actually"

Waitress stopped cutting for a second "Three...three times? Why the hell were you constantly getting naked if you weren't losing?"

Author made a note of how easy Waitress was to distract, and made a plan to stall for time. Her wet and damaged blouse sleeves were not exactly a high-quality rope, so she hoped to wiggle free if given the precious time to do so. As part of this plot, Author explained in detail "Well I WAS losing the first time, but then I chlorophylled Fitness Instructor while I was butt naked. Actually it was basically like what you just did to me. The second time was in order to complete my own quest, long story. That was embarrassing as hell. It was even worse than being stripped by an opponent, because I did it myself and made sure to give the cameras the best looks and everything."

As the scissors slowly finished cutting the right side, the perverted Waitress was blatantly distracted by the conversation at hand "You willingly stripped and posed for the cameras? Wow. I'll bet that made you feel like such a slut, huh? You had to know that every single guy you know was watching you do that. How much did they see? Like, did you spread your legs and everything?"

Author was feeling horny from both the drug and the memories, but she could easily tell that Waitress was still significantly more horny than she was. It helped in Author's case that she so recently got off. On that note, she continued "Spread, bent over, twerked. Yeah I did it all. It was humiliating. But that wasn't even the most explicit thing I've done today. The worst, the most insane, the most pornographic thing I did was how I eliminated Horse Jockey. Nothing prior compared with that."

Waitress could feel her hand shaking slightly trying to cut the left side of Author's teddy off. The anticipation of the story was equal to the anticipation she felt for finally stripping Author herself and seeing her naked with her own eyes. Waitress eagerly asked "Well come on then! What happened? Is that what Horse Jockey meant by complaining you two only had 5 minutes? Did you FUCK HER?"

Author was savoring the power she had over this humiliation-addicted deviant, and decided to use her years of writing experience to sell the scene "I beat her in battle using my blowdarts, rendering her helpless. As she slept, I removed every single tiny stitch of her clothing until none remained and nothing remained hidden from me. She is HOT, so hot. I'll bet she only has 3% body fat. That body, that sexy goddess laying before me like Aphrodite, I felt such a critical pulsation within me. While she was lying there, naked, as my prisoner, she begged me for something. She looked at me with her hungry, lustful eyes, and bared her wanting heart to my eager ears. She asked me two words, one number, one ultimate act of mutual passion: 69. And I'll let you in on a little secret...I responded to her brazen request with but one word of my own: Yes"

Author's teddy had now been fully sliced both left and right sides. The only thing holding it on at all at this point was the halter-style ribbon around Author's neck. Once that was cut, the lingerie would be little better than a towel draped over Author's body. Waitress was sweating and shivering, fully enraptured by the story while simultaneously living her own fantasy of cutting open a helpless girl's one-piece. Waitress's sexual tension and urges have been building up all contest, starting with witnessing the stripping and exhibition of Intern's private parts at the hands of Pro Wrestler. Unlike Author, Waitress has gone this entire contest without release of any kind, wanting to be somewhere private away from the sight of cameras before she touched herself to a few dozen consecutive orgasms. That build up was starting to get to her now, as her hand gingerly snipped open the neck ribbon of the teddy, the last thing holding it onto Author's body.

Waitress gasped "You actually had sex live on camera??? You and that Horse Jockey chick 69ed each other? For real? Holy crap! Good lord I'm going to enjoy watching that when I get home. How does it feel? How does it feel knowing that EVERYBODY you know, millions of boys, the entire world, not only saw you completely naked but also has a LESBIAN SEX TAPE of you?"

Author succeeded in slipping her right wrist free of the shirt, but hid that for now "Honestly...I'm ashamed and extremely embarrassed. I was so horny at the time, but I don't know what I was thinking. I don't even like the look of my OWN naked body, and now countless other people can see it all. You're about to make me naked again aren't you? I can't stop you. And that drug you hit me with earlier is making me embarrassingly wet and my nipples freakishly hard. If you take my teddy all the way off, people are going to think that I'm a slut who gets off to this. It's too humiliating. Please, have mercy and let me keep it on...please!"

Waitress was trembling "Wet huh? I might want to see that for myself."

She then groped Author's barely-covered pussy, rubbing it a few times to feel some of the aforementioned wetness before the actual sight is made public.

She smiled "Sweet. I can feel the dampness even on the outside. But I'll bet you get much MUCH wetter before you cum for me. You see...I have a remote vibrator in my pants pocket over there. Once you're naked I'm going to stick that inside of your pussy, switch it on, turn on my phone camera, and then me and the entire 15 million live viewers are going to watch you drip drip drip until you finally gush. Won't that be fun?"

Author shook her head, playing helpless "No please!"

The shaking Waitress gingerly grabbed the ribbon at the top of the teddy with her pointer finger and thumb "Here it comes...the grand reveal! All I have to do is slowly pull this ribbon down a little bit and eeeeeeverything you have gets exposed. I can't wait!"

Waitress pulled downwards, dragging the thin and flimsy material down Author's chest. When Author's nipples popped out, Waitress audibly gasped. As the teddy inched down her tummy, Waitress couldn't even blink as she stared at every new inch of skin exposed by her actions. When finally at last the teddy pulled down over Author's bush and pussy lips, Waitress could finally see with her own eyes exactly how wet Author was at this moment. She also knew that secretly her own pussy was probably wetter.

While Waitress was completely distracted by the reveal of Author's pussy, Author suddenly sat up and pulled her hands out from behind her back. With a quick effort she covered Waitress's mouth with the remains of her chlorophyll-soaked blouse that had been used to tie her up. Even though the fumes had largely evaporated away, it still held enough power to make the shocked Waitress faint. The tide had suddenly shifted in just a handful of seconds, with Waitress falling limp to the floor.

Author knew from previous experience that this wouldn't last long. Waitress would wake back up any second. Not wasting time to cover up her humiliating nudity (now for the fourth time this match) Author instead scrambled over to where her slacks were sitting. From her pocket she grabbed the last of Doctor's oral sedatives, the good stuff. As Waitress started to snap back into awake mode, Author jumped on top of her and shoved the pill in her mouth. Before Waitress had time to even grasp what was happening, she accidentally swallowed it.

Suddenly very scared, Waitress sprung to her feet in an instant to try and run away. She didn't have a plan, she was just acting on instinct. Waitress had taunted on several occasions that she was an extremely fast runner, and this turned out to not be a lie. Waitress got all the way to where the dome-shaped jungle gym was before getting dizzy, falling, and then passing out completely on the floor. Despite her attempt to escape, she fell right back to sleep anyway...and this time it would last!

Author was too tired to run, but she quickly pulled her warped shirt and her pants back on and started walking towards where Waitress ran. She grabbed her backpack, tool belt, and even Waitress's pants on her way there in order to use the items within. Waitress had made a big mistake letting Author know about the remote vibrator in the pocket, and Author also smiled brightly when she discovered the handcuffs (bringing her total to two) and the zip-tie gun. Those would make restraining Waitress much easier. There was also whatever little was left of the aphrodisiac vape, which would have its own uses for sure.

When Author finally reached Waitress passed out in front of the dome jungle gym, an idea formed in Author's mind. Not only did she want to beat Waitress, she wanted to teach her a lesson. Author, as a lifelong nerd, has a pretty profound hatred for bullies (especially smarmy mean girls who humiliate others while pretending to be friendly, like Waitress). Using the two handcuffs, Waitress's arms were each handcuffed to a jungle gym bar on the ground level, with the two hands almost as far apart as possible. Author yanked off Waitress's shoes which were in her way, and then hooked one end of her spreader bar to Waitress's right ankle. With the last of her strength, Author lifted Waitress's limp body off of the ground and placed it in the rounded side and top of the child-size barred dome. She hooked the spreader bar underneath the structure, trapping that leg in place. She then lifted Waitress's left foot and secured it to the other end.

As Waitress finally began to wake up, she was hanging upside down strapped to a dome jungle gym. Her wrists were handcuffed wide apart, and were in the process of being zip-tied for extra reinforcement. Her legs were held apart at the top, with a spreader bar trapping them in place. Her body was curved, practically shoving her pelvis outward for maximum lewdness. She put all of her strength into trying to pull free, but didn't budge even one inch. With horror she realized that she couldn't move at all and was completely helpless.

"Oh fuck!" yelled Waitress.

"Yep" replied Author, with a noticeable hint of smug satisfaction.

Author wasn't taking any chances, so she redundantly zip-tied both of Waitress's legs in place too. At this point not only was there no chance of Waitress ever getting out of there, it was likely going to take Benedict's Boys a full minute or longer to free her when the match was over.

Author then held up the scissors "So, you enjoyed yourself at my expense earlier. Not only me, I watched you torment others too on the big screen. You had several furious enemies among the defeated entrants. You've earned a big debt of karma, and I have to be the one to settle it. I'm going to begin by cutting the sides of your clothes, like you did mine"

Waitress frantically shook her head "No. NO!! Don't you dare! I'm warning you! Touch my clothes and you'll be sorry"

Author snipped the thigh portions of Waitress's shorts on both the left and right sides, drawing out the stripping while Waitress struggled in vain. All that remained was part of the waistband, which Author mysteriously spared. Only a small centimeter of material remained on either side, and it wouldn't be difficult to just rip them the rest of the way off. Waitress's face was white, looking terrified of her fate. All of her signature charm and cockiness was gone now. All that remained was a frightened teenager about to bare her pussy to the world.

Holding the magnetized shoe in her hand, Author taunted "So I figured this thing out. The shoe has a magnet on the same polarity as the one hooked into the crotch of your shorts. When you were wearing the shoe, it made it very difficult to pull your pants down. When I tried earlier this thing blocked me. That's a neat item. Unfortunately for you, the shoe is in my hand right now, and I want to try a little experiment with it. I'm a longtime fan of Mythbusters, and also of Scientist's neat show Sexperiments on Thirst Trap Studios. Science is cool! So now I want to see if my hypothesis about your magnet is accurate"

Author held the shoe above Waitress's upside-down body, between her knees "So when I hold this here, the shoe pushes the magnet into your girly parts, correct? It probably doesn't feel too good, especially if I move it closer to your crotch"

As the shoe was moved right next to Waitress's groin, a look of discomfort was on her face. She then asked "Yeah it's digging into me now. So? What's your point?"

Author took the shoe away and then got on her knees. She placed the shoe near Waitress's head and told her "So my hypothesis is that if the shoe is on THIS side, instead of saving your modesty it will have the power to rip your shorts clean off of you. I think your crotch-magnet will be strong enough to rip those shorts in half now that I weakened them, shooting them into the air and uncovering your pussy."

Waitress angrily whined "Don't you dare. No stop! Don't rip off my shorts goddamnit!"

Author slowly moved the magnetized shoe upwards towards Waitress's waistband, inching it higher little by little. Author wanted to see how high it could go before the shorts snapped. The bulge in Waitress's shorts was very obvious, pushing upwards between her legs like a demon-possessed maxi pad. As the shoe went higher, the magnet pulled Waitress's shorts down her skinny hips. The pale raven-haired girl whined and struggled, but escape was impossible. As the shorts moved down her body, more and more of her mound became visible. Her pubic mound wasn't just shaven, it was completely hairless without even a speck of stubble. In her desire to be more attractive, Waitress had laser hair removal for her private area. She just wasn't planning on sharing this part of her body with the entirety of the internet.

When the tight waistband for the shorts reached the point where her thighs began, both spread outward, the waistband stopped moving. The front of the shorts just barely kept her pussy lips covered at this point, although you could almost see the top of it if you looked closely enough. With Waitress's legs trapped wide apart, the shorts couldn't move any farther on her legs. As the shoe went higher and higher, reaching Waitress's abs, the magnet was bowing out the crotch of the shorts quite extremely. If you didn't know any better, you'd think there was a dildo in there. The shorts stretching out more and more made it so Author could see Waitress's clit and most of her pussy lips, but Author's body was preventing the cameras in the arena from also seeing anything. Waitress's whines weren't even words anymore, just distressed noises of shame and fear. Author slowly brought the shoe up to Waitress's pussy level when she finally noticed the elastic on the waistband tearing. With the shoe right under the magnet, it finally had the force level to rip away. As Author and the audience waited with intense anticipation (and Waitress waited with intense horror) there was finally a loud *snap* as the shorts ripped free and jumped two feet into the air! They then fell behind the jungle gym, useless. Waitress's hairless, wet, and opened-wide kitty was now bared to the world.

Waitress lost her composure and began to openly cry in her humiliation. This sort of thing was fun to do to others (and was her most powerful kink and fetish), but being on the other side of this sort of torture was decidedly not as fun. The reality of her situation was truly hitting her now: there was no way out of this. There would be no escape. She lost. Not only was she not taking home the million dollars she so desperately wanted (and came so unbelievably close to earning), but her body was about to be the plaything of the woman who just stole it all away from her, and for the millions watching it all from home.

Author then broke the tension "Wow! That was awesome. I didn't expect it to jump so high. You have a hot pussy at least. One last thing, though. It's time. You've been walking around all day wearing THAT shirt to tease us, so it's time we finally get to see those HOOTERS!"

Without much stalling or fanfare, Author used her scissors to cut open and remove Waitress's tight white Hooters shirt. Waitress's breasts were not large in a conventional sense, but on her skinny frame they were very full and extremely perky. They held their shape even once free from their tight shirt, and even with her held upside-down like this. This was a woman who was abundantly qualified for her job, and the millions watching enjoyed the sight. At long last, the very last remaining clothed entrant in the second annual Thirst Games had been stripped completely naked.

Author took her phone and began taking pictures of everything, including a couple of Waitress's butt for the extra bonus cash. Under the old rules this would have been the end of the match, but Waitress's own wish was going to ensure extra humiliation for her. Benedict walked forward and handed her the quest reward for the last Author Quest, which was a small bottle of menthol-based lubricant and erotic stimulant. Multi-millionaire playboy or not, horny 19-year-old Benedict made zero effort to hide his enjoyment of getting a close-up personal look at all of Waitress's private charms. Waitress cringed and turned away, unable to keep eye contact while a boy inspected her naked body like this. Benedict eventually performed a wave-salute to both girls and silently walked back to the doorway.

Smiling, Author asked kindly "Well...are you ready for the fun part? I have so many toys and enhancers on hand right now. I'm almost jealous of what you're about to experience...but not really."

Still crying and blubbering, Waitress mumbled "This is so humiliating...I want to go home!"

First, the menthol was applied to Waitress's pussy, covering it inside and out with an intense, earth-shattering cooling sensation of excitement that instantly shot up Waitress's arousal level and her overall sensitivity down there. For extra enjoyment, Author also applied the menthol to both of Waitress's perky pointy nipples, turning then both rock solid until they stuck out over an inch each. Second, everything that was left in the aphrodisiac vape was sprayed in Waitress's face, giving her a chemical stimulant in her system now. All of this, combined with her natural arousal all contest and the sexy feeling of public nudity, was all adding together to make Waitress's pussy absolutely soaked. Without looking, she knew that her privates were covered in gushy goo by this point and they haven't even been touched yet. She could only imagine how much of that the camera actually picked up.

The third step was Author taking the remote vibrator out of Waitress's own pants pocket. Waitress's eyes went wide when she saw it, knowing exactly what was about to happen. With all of Waitress's lubricant (natural or otherwise), the small toy slipped right in effortlessly. As soon as Author switched it on, Waitress screamed and began to loudly moan. Any effort to maintain dignity and play it cool was lost the moment that thing started vibrating inside of her hypersensitive pussy, and Waitress went from whining to moaning almost seamlessly. Her hips swung around in circles, humping the air lewdly for all to see. Most people had no idea how close Waitress was to cumming already just from a few seconds of that, and Author wasn't even finished yet.

The fourth step saw Author picking up the vibrating wand from Waitress's pants and turning it on. Waitress was trembling, but she misunderstood what that was going to be used for. Author placed the sensual toy up against Waitress's hyper-aroused left nipple, stimulating it and making her sing. That girl's nipples are sensitive on even a normal day, but this situation was far from normal. Between the arousal and the menthol, Waitress's nipples were more exciting than even her clit usually was, so the wand was sending waves of uncontrollable pleasure through her entire chest and body. The volume of Waitress's moans increased tremendously, and then changed pitch entirely when the wand was shifted over to her right nipple next. Her entire body was in a state of blissful ecstasy and her clit hadn't even been touched yet. The moment that particular area was touched, it would be all over. There was no chance of resisting the climax at that point. It would probably hit without clit stimulation in another minute or so.

The fifth step had Author bring out the Hitachi wand next, as well as the zip-tie gun. To the extreme shock of Waitress (and most of the audience) Author began using the zip-tie gun to pin the handles of the two vibrating wands to Waitress's shoulders, laying both vibrating heads on her nipples. Once this was finished, Waitress was thrashing around like a madwoman from both of her nipples being vibrated simultaneously, while deep within her pussy a remote vibrator worked her from the inside. She was screaming and gasping, moaning loudly enough for it to echo in the hallway of the mall. Waitress bucked and swayed her entire trapped body over and over again. Just standing nearby watching the show was causing poor Benedict to sweat bullets and develop a significant tent in his suit pants.

The sixth and final step saw Author bring out her phone at long last in order to record and stream all of this. She filmed from the front, the side, the back, and all around. Author filmed a closeup of Waitress's face, her eyes closed tightly as she loudly gasped for air again and again. Author got extreme closeups of both nipples being vibrated, as well as the two hooters filmed together so that the audience could witness every intense breath pushing her chest outwards and in. Every major part of Waitress's body was filmed, even a significant time spent watching her cute butt bounce around from her thrashing about like a maniac.

When finally the tour of her opponent had finished, Author placed the camera between Waitress's legs to film her gushing pussy. The upside-down Waitress was acting like a volcano due to her peerless horniness in the moment. Her pussy was literally erupting and overflowing, oozing liquid down her tummy and chest like a volcano leaking lava. When the camera was placed between her legs, everyone around the world could see the extremeness of how wet she was right now. The vast majority of the viewers had never seen a pussy this soaked before in their lives, not even the ones who were frequently sexually active. The only reason this tortured girl hadn't been able to cum yet was because everything on her body is being stimulated right now except for the one and only piece of her flesh that truly mattered: the clit. Nothing was touching her clit, so Waitress couldn't get off no matter how desperately she tried.

And she tried, oh how hopelessly she tried. Waitress had long ago given up any hope or even desire for holding out to prevent elimination. Never in her life had she ever been brought to such an extreme edge before, thanks to the combination of the stimulants, the three vibrators, the public humiliation, and her own long buildup all day of sadistic pleasures on other girls caused by her own hands and witnessed with her own eyes. Waitress would give anything in this moment just to cross that edge, to end the torment. She couldn't take it any more. She tried in vain to hump the air, but that didn't help. There was nothing for her to grind against, no way for her to rub her own clit no matter how pathetically she tried or how lewdly she moved her hips for the cameras. She could feel her own pussy juices leaking down her body, to the point where her entire ab region was shiny and wet and some streams of fluid had even reached her perky breasts. She felt it leaking behind her too, dripping down her back. Nothing was being held back, her body was in maximum overdrive mode. She knew that this impending orgasm was not going to be subtle. She knew that this would be explosive, both figuratively and literally. She knew that this would be unfathomably humiliating, and that everyone was watching her right now.

Holding the phone filming Waitress's gushing, throbbing, air-humping pussy, Author teased "So, what was it that you were asking me earlier to humiliate me? Oh yes.... How does it feel? How does it feel knowing that EVERYBODY you know, millions of boys, the entire world, are not only watching you completely naked, but are watching your pussy leak all over the place like Niagara Falls? How does it feel knowing that I am filming a sex tape of you right now, and that it's going to be posted on the internet to be downloaded by legitimately millions of people? Does it fill you with shame that all of your friends, your customers, your school classmates, and your entire hometown are all going to download this video I'm filming of you right now, watching it over and over again? And how does if feel knowing that you are about to do the single most shameful, private, humiliating act a woman can do on this Earth...cum in public, on camera, exhibited like a slut across oceans and continents both?"

Waitress was unable to formulate words to answer the question, but in her mind she knew the answer: Every inch of her skin felt like blushing intensely from the humiliation of it all, even though that same skin was thirsting for more and more and begging for release at all costs. The knowledge that she was willing to debase herself for release only added to her shame, but Waitress was far too gone to stop herself now. She needed it. Her body screamed for a climax with the hunger of starvation times 1000.

Forgoing all dignity, succumbing to her shameful needs, Waitress screamed like a banshee "JUST FUCKING MAKE ME CUM ALREADY!!!! PLEASE!!!!"

The ear-shattering wail of desperation sent a shiver of excitement through Author's body. While she had clothes on currently blocking her own arousal from the public eye, secretly she was quite wet right now as well from watching this once-in-a-lifetime display of human ecstacy displayed from one of the hottest women Author had ever seen. Not to mention, Author still had a ton of the aphrodisiac in her system. So when Waitress shrieked for the right to cum, Author lacked any and all willpower to deny her that request.

Finally mercifully placing her hand on Waitress's wide-open and soaked flower, Author rubbed the poor girl's lips and clit furiously while her other hand held the camera. The result was almost instantaneous as Waitress moaned loudly without pausing to breathe, and her pussy began spewing upwards into the air towards Author's hand and her phone. As the orgasm built up, the volcano that was Waitress's privates tensed up like never before. She shivered and twitched, losing motor control completely and she succumbed to her urges. The build-up lasted 5 entire seconds, each second more intense than the last and each second increasing the leakage. Waitress lost herself in those five seconds of pre-cum tension, never knowing such pleasure before and knowing full well that this was just the warmup. 1...2...3...4...5! Finally, finally she came, and her body came like never before. She gasped and thrashed, smashing her body against the plastic jungle gym hard. Her volcano erupted at long last with the force of Mt Vesuvius, drenching Author's hand completely and sending legitimate waterfalls running down her body towards her back, chest and face. The force of gravity pulled all of this towards the head of the upside-down server girl, dripping all over her raven hair with some of it even getting her chin and face. No orgasm in the history of this 18-year-old's entire life compared even a fraction to the monstrous bliss brought on by this one. No sexual partner in her future would ever have the power to top this moment.

And yet...she wasn't done. Between the stimulants and all of this stimulation, one was just not going to be enough. Before she even fully came down from cumming, Waitress screamed "MORE!!! DON'T STOP!!!"

Benedict was going to stop the match since it was all over, but Waitress screaming that stunned him. Author obliged, rubbing Waitress's kitty faster and faster. As Waitress wailed in harmonious pleasure, Author worked the girl's privates in furious circles bringing her right back to the edge again in no time. Orgasm #2 hit like a bomb, sending another slight waterfall of love juice down Waitress's chest. The world watched with intense wonder, countless men and women actually jealous of the intense pleasure Waitress was experiencing right before their eyes.

Coughing, barely breathing, Waitress cried out "Another. ANOTHER!! One more please!"

Author's hand was far too tired to keep this up, so instead she grabbed the Hitachi that was working Waitress's nipple and brought it up to her pussy instead. The moment that toy hit her clit, Waitress squealed at a higher pitch than she had hit all day. The intense sensation of being vibrated inside and out simultaneously rocked her world beyond her wildest imagination. She was lost in joy, losing the concept of time. Was she there for an hour? 30 seconds? Only a meager 5? Waitress had no idea the answer to that question. her higher brain functions were off at the moment. All she knew was sexual pleasure, and in that state of ecstasy she reached her third and final climax in front of the world. She had no more left in her...she was spent, every ounce of her sexuality shared with the world.

After the third and final orgasm, Author finally stepped away from the heavy-breathing Waitress who was trembling from the afterglow. Both of her hands and wrists were soaked, which she wiped off using Waitress's lost pants. Benedict and his boys quickly cut Waitress free, gently helping her to the ground to allow her to catch her breath and recover.

Once Waitress was down and calmed, Benedict turned to Author and declared "Waitress has been eliminated. The winner, and NEW champion of the Thirst Games........AUTHOR!!! Beautiful, brilliant girl...please tell us all how you are feeling right now"

Author took a second to really let herself come to grips with her sudden status as a literal millionaire, much less being a world champion in what could almost be considered a sport. She pondered all of her experiences before responding "Wow. I feel amazing. I can't even describe it yet, like it doesn't even feel real. It's like my brain is telling me that more enemies are ahead, that this couldn't possibly be it. I don't think I subconsciously ever allowed the possibility that I would actually win...for real. One million dollars, OH MY GOD!!! But I can't believe that I STILL had to get naked, even though I won. Multiple times even. That sucks. I even came on camera just like everyone else, when I was with Horse Jockey, it just wasn't filmed with a closeup."

Benedict smirked "Truth be told, we had a camera on one of the shelves which captured that angle of action splendidly, so it wound up being remarkably close to what the others experienced."

Author groaned "Ugh. So now everyone saw everything of me too, everything. It's so humiliating thinking that I was here displayed along with all of these perfect 10s, despite being a 7 at best."

Benedict rolled his eyes "Author, were you a 7, I wouldn't have picked you. You're every bit the beauty of the others."

Author blushed "...Really?"

Benedict continued "We all enjoyed the sight of you, as well as the other 19 entrants. All of you were fantastic as models, entertainers, and warriors. This has been a truly splendid event worthy of the title of Thirst Games. I dare-say this surpassed the first contest in so many ways. For me to feel that way despite the fact that the first contest featured 31 girls I knew personally should speak volumes. So now that you've won, what do you plan to do with your winnings? That is a huge sum of money, the likes of which completely changed my friend Virgin's life last year."

With a shy smile, Author replied "Actually, what I want is the opposite. I DON'T want my life to change much. I have my dream career, writing fantasy novels. I have my dream hobby, being a dungeon master for my friends both in person and online. It was the lack of money that threatened to destroy all of that, forcing me into some brutal backbreaking job I would hate just to pay rent. I was so afraid of "growing up" and becoming an adult, watching my dreams die in the dance for the dollar. Now, I have plenty of money to buy a real home, and the fame from this contest is going to make all of my past and future books into best sellers. I can probably host D&D events on Thirst Trap now, with no shortage of fans globally willing to play with me. I never have to grow up now. Winning this contest lets me keep living my dream forever, and keep sharing my creativity with millions around the world. This contest saved my life, at least my life as I've known it. It's also going to become a lot easier for me to find a boyfriend or girlfriend now probably, now that they've all seen me completely naked. I guess that's a perk too in a weird way."

Benedict smiled "You know what? I understand completely. I understand better than you know. My money allowed me to share my own creative vision with the world, and made sure that I never had to grow up. Also it is well known how deeply I enjoy roleplaying games. I call dibs on sorceror for your first Thirst Trap D&D campaign. Perhaps we could recruit a few of the other Thirst Game entrants for an epic stream. Without doubt Gamer, Slut, and LARPer would join us, and probably Skater too for that matter. Hacker and I have been enjoying the friends with benefits lifestyle as of late, so surely she would play. I imagine it would be quite popular with the fans, but I suppose all of those are concerns for a future day. And who knows? Maybe next year we'll see you return in some fashion for the Third Annual Thirst Games."

Author shrugged "Maybe. But I'm sore, exhausted, and in shock right now so I'm not agreeing to jack squat"

Benedict laughed "Yes, wise choice. Don't worry, we've plenty of time before then. You should get some rest once our physician looks you over. Congratulations, Champion Author!"

As Author walked away, Benedict turned towards the nearest camera "One last thing before this contest officially concludes: The awards. You, the fans at home, now get the privilege of voting for which three girls will earn bonus rewards based on their performances here tonight. There are two polls for you all to select from: Favorite Entrant (which will earn that girl $100k), and Favorite Elimination (which will earn both girls involved $50k, the stripper and the strippee). For the handful of group eliminations, such as Intern's, the money will be evenly split among all participants. So ladies, gentlemen, and nobletheys, place your votes now! The results shall be announced one week from today. Good luck to everyone participating! All that remains tonight is my sendoff song...."

With that mysterious lead-in, Benedict is handed a brown top hat and a walking stick by one of his boys. After putting on the hat and posing with the stick and a grin, Benedict resembled the legendary Willy Wonka. The symbolism was obvious: Benedict sees himself as the Willy Wonka of porn.

As the music started to play, Thirst Trap Studious CEO Benedict Wellington began to sing. This was his version of Pure Imagination:
"Cum with me and you'll be
In a world of Thirst ejaculation
Take a look, what you'll see
You won't need imagination

They'll begin with a strip
Masturbate in the world of my creation
What you'll see will exceed
Expectation

If you want to view a pair of tits
Simply click the link and view it
Any games or cams, just do it
Want to flash the world?