That’s a Wrap & Important Announcement

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

That’s a Wrap & Important Announcement

Post by Humilatron »

A/N: I have an important announcement here -> viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1999

To summarize, this might be one of my last stories/chapters on this board.

—————

That’s a Wrap

Hannah Troy was excited as she pulled up to the wrap party. She wore a long red dress and had done her long brown hair. She felt confident that the world was going to see the amazing work she had put in having spent night and day filming with little to no sleep.

They had been instructed to wear something nice and to get ready to preview the product that air at midnight as eager fans waited in anticipation of the new release.

When Hannah pulled up to the venue there were fans lined up, screaming their heads off as each of the celebrities made their way inside. Whether it was Sam Stanford, Lydia Lane, or Ethan Xavier, they were all there to support the people that made this work happen.

“Congratulations on everyone’s hard work!” Dan shouted into the microphone. “This would not have been possible without any of you amazing actors. And I’d like to reward you all by showing you what millions of people around the world will see in just a couple of hours.”

Dan pushed a few buttons and a projector glowed bright as the theater lights dimmed.

Hannah smiled as she saw herself appear on the big screen ready for her scene to start. Her eyes widened as she saw herself slip and fall, her mini skirt that she was wearing at the time flying up exposing her Cookie Monster underwear. Her eyes immediately darted to Dan and back to the screen as her shirt caught on a loose nail and ripped off to expose her obviously padded bra.

Hannah stood to her feet just as her underwear was tugged to the ground exposing her clean shaven bare crotch only for her bra to fall off the next frame exposing her flattened chest.

“AGH!” Hannah yelled as she rushed to the projector to stop the humiliating display of all of her embarrassing secrets. “T-that’s not what we filmed! T-that’s not even r-real! I d-don’t stuff my bras!”

“Really?” Dan said. “Would you mind showing us?”

“What?!” Hannah yelled.

“Well if you don’t pad your bras, surely you wouldn’t mind proving it,” Dan said.

“I…” Hannah said just as her dress came crashing to the ground, the loose threads doing nothing to support her as she looked down to see her strawberry printed underwear and bra on display, the fans just inches away from seeing everything.

Hannah didn’t know what to do as she ran for the door. She heard the cheering fans outside, ignorant of what was happening behind the closed doors. Through the commotion, Hannah made the mistake of running out the door, though the door slammed shut just in time for her bra and underwear to be caught in between.

The momentum caused the bra and underwear to rip just as she fell face first onto the carpet with the flashing cameras and the cheering fans who looked over just as Hannah and pushed herself to her feet. Hannah’s eyes slowly moved its way back down to see her naked body on the red carpet while the paparazzi snapped photos to share for everyone to see.

“And cut!” Dan yelled. “That’s a wrap everyone.”

Hannah blinked and then smiled. “Good work, Dan. I think that’ll do. And thank you everyone. Thank you for this journey. And remember this isn’t goodbye. It’s see you later.”
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
jimmythehand

Re: That’s a Wrap & Important Announcement

Post by jimmythehand »

Nice little farewell story. Almost like an advertisement of what people can expect from your stories, without all the build up or bits in between... like a trailer for Humilatron the Movie, if you will.

I've been following you on CHYOA for a while (though I'm way behind on my reading). Looking forward to more content going forward.