The Website

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
*Lady Lucia*

The Website

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Hey, everyone--

The reason I've been absent lately is because I've been working on this little project. As of this morning, I've officially launched my own website!

It's something I've been toying with for a while now. The biggest draw for me is the ability to compile all my stories in a single place. Forums are great for new content, but trying to keep everything organized beyond general sorting would be a total nightmare and time-sink for Viredae. This venture will keep all of my writing in an easy to find place for anyone out there who appreciates my stories. Here are some things to look forward to:

Reposted Parts: Most of what I've written on here will be posted with better editing and formatting. The big change is that I'll have to adjust ages to 18+ as I navigate website ownership. Trust me, I feel the pain of losing the other teenage ages that work so well for the ENF genre, but it's a decision I've landed on for now.

New Genres: Aside from ENF, I'm hoping to delve into AR, feminization, and smut. If any of those speak to you, check back in over the next few weeks as I get more content out there.

Additional Sites: There's obviously more out there than my own stuff, or even this forum. I'm keeping a section reserved simply for other interesting sites, so please give those a look as I work to get my own website off the ground. If you have any recommendations, I'd love to hear them!

Patreon: Shameless self-promotion (Viredae, I can delete this part if it's against any forum rules). I'm also starting a Patreon that will not only have exclusive content, but will constantly let patrons choose which stories I should be compelled to focus on. And, for those with a little extra, you can commission stories as well. Don't worry. I will NOT become one of those writers who makes people pay for everything. At least half my content will remain free at all times, as I do enjoy sharing my stories just for the sake of sharing them. However, many authors on here have said it before--writing is high effort, low reward. I'm just hoping to balance the scales a little bit in order to motivate myself to write more.

The Website: Last, but not least, here is the link itself. Check it out! It's still very new, so take the simplicity with a grain of salt.

http://www.ladyluciastories.com

All the best,
Lady Lucia

P.S. I'll still be posting here as well, but not all of my writing will fall under the ENF umbrella any more.
SDS

Re: The Website

Post by SDS »

Lovely looking website!

I was going to say becareful with SquareSpace as I'm not sure on their content policy :D as I know alot of them have big pros / cons. Noticed you had tweaked the prefect's age to 20 on the site which was a good idea xx

With love SDS xx
Moderator - So behave!

SDS Story Archive

edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Hi Lady Lucia,

Your website has a nice clean design. I’m sure it will be popular over time.

I’ve been reading some very interesting stories on this site. Maybe Molly will link back to you.

http://mollyzmind.com/
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Thanks for the feedback! I'm also down to do some collaborations, as I don't want the site to be ALL about me. It would be fun to get some other writer's names out there as well.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:42 pm Patreon:
So as a warning, Patreon is extremely aggressive about banning content and accounts which feature any form of non-consent erotic materials, including ENF and even most BDSM. The vast majority of your library would not be allowed on there. You'll have to figure out some work-around for that.
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Executionus wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:34 pm
So as a warning, Patreon is extremely aggressive about banning content and accounts which feature any form of non-consent erotic materials, including ENF and even most BDSM. The vast majority of your library would not be allowed on there. You'll have to figure out some work-around for that.

I know other creators that ran afoul of the haters running Patreon found a home on SubscribeStar

https://www.subscribestar.com/
edithdick

Post by edithdick »

*Lady Lucia* wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:18 pm Thanks for the feedback! I'm also down to do some collaborations, as I don't want the site to be ALL about me. It would be fun to get some other writer's names out there as well.
I’m open to it if I ever finish a story you are interested in having on there. Let me know.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Executionus wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:34 pm
Thanks for the warning! I may end up using Patreon for pretty much everything non-ENF, as there are plenty of workarounds in other genres where the MC is technically consenting to XYZ thanks to how things stack up without them realizing it. I'll just have to be wishful and hope that a few readers will pledge in appreciation of the free ENF stuff, as I'll still regularly be posting on my site too.

--LL
Sad Ken

Post by Sad Ken »

Is it intentional that only Part 1 of The Dancer is available?

The hotlink at the end of it leads to Part 2 of The Prefect.
*Lady Lucia*

Post by *Lady Lucia* »

Unfortunately, the blog style of the site automatically links you to whatever post is adjacent to the one you're currently reading. Don't worry, this bothers me enough on other story blogs that I'm making an effort to work around the same issue on mine--I'll always link to the next part at the bottom of a page (a little above the link you're talking about), and all the other parts will also have a link back to Part One so no one will have to track down the beginning if they're just checking out the site for the first time and a story catches their eye.

As of right now, 'The Dancer' only has one part posted, but another part will be uploaded some time next week. Since I'm not simply copy/pasting from my existing ENF posts, transferring everything from here won't be immediate. I have to spend a little time editing and formatting all the old parts!

I'll be consistently uploading on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday, on both my site and on Patreon. The website will contain both old story parts and new stories, and Patreon will be exclusively new writing that I've never posted anywhere else. And, for those that want to compel me to focus on a story you've been waiting for more of, check out that second tier. XD
When I have time, I'll post on M/W/F/Sun., but I still have this tedious real life job thing to deal with in the meantime. Gotta pay rent, you know? Maybe one day my writing will be enough, but that's a LONG way off!

All the best,
Lady Lucia