For Want of a Mask

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Dormouse

Re: For Want of a Mask

Post by Dormouse »

FinchAgent wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:00 pm
Yes, that's very much what I was going for, a very recent precedent that wasn't well publicised, at least in general circles. As far as I know something like what I laid out here is basically the law in most of the countries where they film NIP videos.
I hear occasionally that, technically, public nudity is allowed in the UK, not that I've tried it. A few years ago a journalist did an experiment in Brighton (where the first public nude beach in the UK opened nearly forty years ago). The police did interview him but didn't charge him.

The naked bike rides seem to get away with it. I once saw a long stream of naked cyclists go through Piccadilly Circus, a very busy area in London, popular with tourists, and it was a Saturday afternoon so very busy.

There was a woman who posted stuff on Vimeo a while back who was very keen on public nudity and once did something like three naked bike rides in successive weeks. There's a scene before the ride in Brighton where the riders are assembling in a park and she goes over to interview one of the police officers observing the event. She is totally naked and the policeman doesn't bat an eye.