My sister

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

My sister

Post by BlueMenace »

I was sunday morning and as the birds sang outside I was wasting my life watching tv in the living room. I felt bored and tried to figure out how I would spend the rest of the day. The white sofa felt comfy under me as I changed my position once again. Few meters away my twin sister Lisa was filling the dishwasher. She wore gray sweatpants that looked like they were size too big for her fit figure and beige t-shirt tucked in her pants.

She looked decent but I never saw. anything sexual in her. After all she was my sister. She had blond blob haircut that really fir her well and nice facial features. She also wore glasses that truly made her look cute and innocent. Aside from her nice appearance she had the ability to be a real bitch sometines and expecially to me.

When tv screen went black for few seconds I saw a blond 16 year-old boy in pyjama bottoms and t-shirt laying in white sofa. The boys name was Nick.

Me and Lisa were pretty close but like any siblins we had some issues time to time. I still wasn't forgave her for pantsing me few days ago when I was sleeping. She did sneak to my room while I was sleeping and quikcly crabbed my bottoms and slided them of. I was too unsettled and sleepy that I didn't realize what was happening until I only had my akward pink underpants on. I still remember how she taunted with my favorite pair of bottoms in her hands laughing to my undies before she left the room.

We lived with our mom but we occasionally visited our dad. Our mom Emma spent most of her time working and so was rarely home. She were fairly young as she had just turned 19 when Lisa and I were born. Even though our mom was strict and tolerated no misbehaving I now she loved both of us from bottom of her heart.

Again my eyes catched Lisas back as she were filling the dishwasher.

"Could you make me some food Lisa I'm hungry", I said to her.

"I'm not your servant you lazy bitch. How about you make some food for yourself", she told me and I could sense her irritability.

"Whatever", I thought but then I decided to revenge the humilation she delivered to me. I stood up and walked silently behing her. As she swelled to place the dishes I used my change and slided her sweatpants to her ankles but for my suprise I realized that she wasn't wearing anything underneath them. I froze as my face was only few inches away from her cheecks. She instanly tried to reach her pants but I was holding on them with my both arms and no way I was letting her get them back.

"Stop", she yelled with her pretty face blushing red from enbrasment.

After sudden shock I was finally able to function and continued to pull her pants. She tried to cover her privates with one hand pulling the pants with other but the method proved to be inferior against me as I easily toppled her and soon I raised her pants as a trophy over my head and waved them as a flag. She was left on the floor defeated and humilated desperately trying to cover her bits.

"Didn't know you wore nothing under you pants Liza. You must enjoy this as otherwise you would have used panties.", I said sarcastically laughing to her.

"Please give my pants back Nick. I didn't wear anything underneath because I forgot my clothes to our dad when we visited him", whined Liza.

Her face was fully red as she laid on ground humilated. She was in a really good shape judging by her fit legs and nice thighs. I could tell that she had a bush from invidual pubic hairs pushing around her hand. I loved the sight of my sister left bottomles on the floor at my mercy.

"Nick please I need those pants. I don't have anything other to wear"

That was the moment I realized the position I was in. I could easily boss her around threatening to leave her naked for rest of the day.

To be continued
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

BlueMenace

Re: My sister

Post by BlueMenace »

Thank you for your feedback. I was thinking that Nick could possibly make Lisa do the remaining dishes naked and after that make her to cook some food. I also thought that I could add a twist in which their mom comes home early and is shocked how Lisa is naked and how Nick has her pants which leads to a situation where the mom punishes Nicn and forces he to be naked for the remaining of the weekend.
- By the one and only me

TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

TheWildOne

Post by TheWildOne »

I also agree with the person above. I think it would be much better if his sister just stayed naked. And maybe some spanking involved would be nice. Great story tho!
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

TheWildOne wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:26 pm I also agree with the person above. I think it would be much better if his sister just stayed naked. And maybe some spanking involved would be nice. Great story tho!
Well in my newest story I only included enf so that might be more for your liking. Also there is some spankin and wedgin so maybe check that out if you're interested.
- By the one and only me

TheWildOne

Post by TheWildOne »

I certainly will, thank you!