Coach's substitute

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

Coach's substitute

Post by BlueMenace »

As I were trying to pin her down she skilfully evaded my crab and reached my back and suddenly I was the one losing. Without a hesitation I tried to turn around but she had already locked her hands around my waist. I realized that if I were to continue like this there was no way I could ever beat her so I improvised and pushed the ground in front of me with both of my legs. My attempt truly caught her off guard as I felt her grip of me loosing while the force tumbled both of us down. I instantly used the opportunity and pinned her down and only few seconds after that she surrendered.

I truly felt amazing after the beautiful victory over one of my long time rivals and I was really living the moment. There I stand straight in middle of the ring hands in the air. I was enjoying the applause that filled the room when our coach came to me.

"Nice work Sara" coach said with a big smile in his face.

"You have developed a lot since you started" he continued.

I felt very confident and I know he saw it from my face.

"As you already know I'll have to go to my sons wedding tomorrow so I cannot organize any practices tomorrow so what do you think about substituting as a coach for tomorrows class. They are young boys, few years younger than you, so there should be no problems with them. Nothing you cant handle, right?"

"Yeah I think I can work that out"

"Great I knew I could count on you Sara"

After our discussion the time was up and I went to the locker room. I was still sweaty after the match but I didn't dare to use the showers because the idea that other girls would see me naked was too frightening. I quickly changed my clothes and left the while some of the girls went to take a shower. The ground felt hard under my shoes and walking was pretty tough after the exhausting fight.

After some walking I finally reached my home. The day had already faded to night and it was pretty late. As I entered the house I immediately smelled the spaghetti my mom had prepared. I left my jacket and shoes to hallway and went to bathroom wash my hands. I entered to the bathroom and turned the sink on. The water felt cold at first but soon it was so hot that I needed to turn it cooler. Before me stand a big mirror that displayed a young girls, 17-year-olds, pretty figure. The girl had very light brown hair that was tied to ponytail. She had some freckles around her face. Wearing saggy sweatpants and pink hoodie she really hide her curves well. Underneath those clothes tucked away was her beautiful body. She did have the right curves in right places and had nice amount of muscle in her thighs and arms and her height was 5.5 feet at best. Most would have considered her to be very good looking but she herself was very insecure about her body as she had never dated anyone nor had been seen naked in front of anyone. That girl in the mirror was me, Sara.

After washing my hands I went upstairs and first thing I saw was my mother cooking some delicious spaghetti. I was the only child and lived together with my mother as my dad run off when I was born. My mother always made sure that I was okay and gave me all the love in the world. During the dinner she asked how my day was and I told her how I would be coaching younger wrestlers tomorrow. She seemed to be pretty exited about it and told me that maybe I could start to do it more often and maybe even get paid for it in the future. After eating the dinner I went to my room and decided to go bed early as tomorrow I would need to wake for school early in the morning.

In bed I was however starting to get little horny and decided to have some personal fun. I slided my left hand to my panties and felt my bush covered vagina pressing against my fingers. Even though I used to shave before I stopped doing it because I really didn't see a point in it as I wasn't dating anyone and I had no plans to change that. During the little refreshment I was thinking about my class mate Dan. Dan had really fit body, he was tall and his voice was deep and intriguing. The tough about him roughly penetrating me was a real turn on and after some action I finally came. After that I quickly changed my panties and went to sleep.

My final thought before falling asleep was that nothing could go wrong tomorrow, right. How wrong I was.

To be continued
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
BlueMenace

Re: Coach's substitute: part 2

Post by BlueMenace »

Next day in school wasn't bad but it could have been better. We had vegetable soup for lunch and I remember how there was black chunk of something unknown in my serving. After meal like that you simply aren't in your prime. Rest of the day went pretty smoothly and when I finally reached home I started preparing for the practice.

I had two hours time before I needed to be there. So I ate some breakfast. My mother wasn't home yet as she usually worked for late. Breakfast was fine. I made a sandwich and ate some yogurt I found from bottom of the fridge. After that I though about doing my homework but I didn't bother because all teachers liked me and I knew there wouldn't be any consequences.

I gave an though about what kind of practises I should make for the boys before I let them wrestle each other but I decided that I'll just improvise once I get there. I spent rest of my free time watching my phone and chatting with one of my friends.

I left my house well in advance so I wouldn't be late. I had to walk once again because my cycles tire was flat. I arrived at the gym quarter hour in advance so I had lots of time to change. I put my joggers and sleeveless vest on. I looked in mirror and I have to admit that I kind of liked what I saw. My nicely shaped boobs were really highlighted in the tight vest and my butt looked amazing. I was ready to be a coach.

Not long after that some of the students arrived. They gave me some long stares probably thinking that would I be the one to instruct them tonight.

"Hi I'm Sara and I'll be your coach today" I said with big smile on my face.

Boys were whispering to each other and bursting out little laughs once in a while. I was getting little annoyed but didn't though too much about it. Soon almost all of them were present and I could start the lesson. There was total of seven of them.

"So first we'll start with a warm-up so there wont be any accidents alright"

"C'mon we never do any warm-ups" shouted one of the boys.

The boy was tall and pretty muscular for his age and looked my in disrespect. He owned and short dark hair and brown eyes.

"Well maybe so but today I'm the one giving orders so you better follow them."

"Like what you gonna do bitch. I'd easily kick your sweet ass anytime." he shot at me

The boys attitude was really irritating be so I said "Well if you are so certain maybe we should wrestle". I was sure that I could take him afer all he wasn't much taller than me and I was way more experienced taking down girls way bigger than me. And after all I was even older than him.

"Sure, I'm gonna swipe the floor with pretty face" he laughed.

We stepped on the ring and I believed that this would be easy victory and I could this way win the boys respect. The match started and I approached him fast and tried to crab him but he easily counter pushed me on the ground and pinned my hand behind my back.

"Not so tough now am I right" he said with a voice that teared my self esteem.

I tried to jiggle free but it was useless against his strong grip. I was completely stuck under him and there was no way to continue the fight. As a result of the struggle my loose joggers had slid a bit down exposing the top of my white panties.

"Well look what we got here" he shouted.

First I didn't know what he was talking about but suddenly I felt huge pain coming from my pussy. He had pulled my panties all the way up and was giving me a massive wedgie. My panties had absorded deep in my kitty.

"You really though you were tough huh. This is what you get for trying to boss me around"

My face had turned red as a rose from embarassement as I was being humilated by this boy two years younger than me. I could feel the tears forming in mu eyes as the pain wad increasing as time flew. The boy continued to wedgie me while pinning me to the ground and I could hear the others cheering laughing. Then he gave one big slap to my butt and asked "Maybe I should let them see your sweet cheecks. Would you like that you slut"

"Please no. Let me go. I learned my lesson" I cried desparately trying to hold my modesty together.

He changed his position rapidly now sitting on my back his both hands free. I begged him to stop but he just laughed to my despair. Then he slowly slid my joggers all the way to my knees leaving me only in my white panties. The crowd was at the peak of their joy and I knew they all enjoyed the show. I wanted to run away but there was really nothing I could have done. The boy was giving now spanking my ass as hard as he could whike also giving me a constanr wedgie. I couldn't see behind and I really hoped they wouldn't be filming but I couldn't be sure.

The pain had passed my limits a long ago but I he wouldn't stop even if I was beggin so.

"Open your legs bitch" he ordered

"No, please. Let me go"

Thats when few of other guys came to help him and together they spread my legs with force. I know they could see my privates under my streched panties, but I still had hope that they couldn't. As I was trying to fight back the boy simply teared my panties off.

"Holy! You really should shave. Thats a whole jungle right there" he said with a loud voice to make sure everyone heard it.

He crabbed my bush and pulled to see my reaction. I tried to hide the pain but I did let out a litte moan. Then they turned me over and now there was no question about what could be seen. He crabbed my legs and hold them apart in air.

"Quick take some close-up photos" someone said.

There was no words to describe the embarassement I felt during that moment. 17-year-old girl completely humilated by 14- and 15-year-old boys. I felt someones finger rubbing my clit and it instantly made my already wet pussy literally flood.

"Look shes enjoyng this. What a slut"

I wanted to dig underground and vanish permamently from this world. But then I felt someones finger entering my butt-hole. I was being turned on by all this exclipit touching against my private area but I also felt really disgusted that I was enjoying being touched by young boys.

"Take her shirt off I wanna see some boobies" I heard.

Soon my shirt and bra were sitting on the floor next to myy and my both boobs were at their mercy. One of them pinched my left nipple and so I left out a little moan. Not long after that my both boobs were groped as my vagina and butthole were finger fucked. I could feel the pressure stacking inside me but I really didn't want to come. Not for them. When someones tongue entered my pussy it was all simply too much for me. I came and wet the whole floor underneath me. My body was shaking and finally they stopped

"Wow, you are a real slut arent you. Enjoying being touched by complete strangers. You should be ahsamed of yourself. Well whatever I think our times up. We will let you clean yourself and go home but promise you dont tell shit to anyone or videos of your holes being played with will be in everyones phones. Do you understand me. If you speak everyone you know will see what a slut you are" the boy told me looking straight ik my eyes.

"Please let me go. I don't tell anyone. I promise" I cried tears coming from my eyes.

"Deal"

I tried to reach my clothes but he snached them right under my nose.

"You aint gonna need these. You're gonna have to run home naked princess" he laughed.

I stood up and run out naked my boobs jiggling up and down. The distance wasn't long but the change of someone seeing me like this was big but I didn't care. I just wanted to get home and stay there forever.

The end
- By the one and only me

BlueMenace

Re: Coach's substitute

Post by BlueMenace »

Thank you for reading my story. I hope you loved it.

Dont be afraid to give me some suggestion for upcoming stories. I'd be more than glad to test the limits of my skills and I'd appearatice some innovative and original ideas.

With warm regards BlueMenace
- By the one and only me

edithdick

Post by edithdick »

Nice story. I think a 17 year old girl should be way less cocky when wrestling a 15 year old boy. Lesson learned for Sara I think.

For your story, maybe Sara has to take a detour on her way home. What mischief could she get into running around naked like that?
BlueMenace

Post by BlueMenace »

edithdick wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:30 pm Nice story. I think a 17 year old girl should be way less cocky when wrestling a 15 year old boy. Lesson learned for Sara I think.

For your story, maybe Sara has to take a detour on her way home. What mischief could she get into running around naked like that?
Thanks for your feedback. I'll keep your suggestion in mind if I ever continued this story.
- By the one and only me