Bummer Camp

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
edithdick

Bummer Camp

Post by edithdick »

It was my first year at summer camp. The girls in my cabin had been coming here for years and all knew each other. We were assigned to the cabin by age, so all of the girls were going to be freshmen when High School started in the fall.

“Hi, I’m Jill.” I told the group of girls in the cabin.

“Hi Jill, I’m Ashley, this is Tiffany, Rhonda, Erika, Mikka and Cheryl.” Ashley said.

I took a top bunk in the center of the cabin. We all unpacked and put our things away before heading out for dinner. It was normal camp stuff after that. The first night we all sat around the camp fire roasting marshmallows for s’mores, singing songs and telling stories. There were four other girl’s cabins and the five boy’s cabins were on the opposite side of the camp from ours.

Once we headed back to the cabin, everyone got ready for bed. Again, normal night stuff. Brush your teeth, wash your face and put on your PJs. Light’s out was at 9:00. The other girls stayed up talking for about an hour or so. I tried to join in, but mostly they just talked about things that happened in previous camps, so I mostly just listened.

“We should go skinny dipping.” Suggested Rhonda.

“Why do you always want to do that?” Asked Mikka.

“Because it’s FUN!” Rhonda said, sounding excited.

“Fine, but we have to be quiet this time. No screaming your heads off and bringing the entire camp out to the lake to laugh at us this time.” Ashley said firmly.

“You coming, new girl?” Asked Tiffany.

I’d never done anything like that before. It did sound fun. “Sure, I guess.” I said.

We all snuck out of the cabin and quietly made out way down to the lake. The walk to the lake was only about ten minutes in the daytime, but because we were sneaking, it took us more like thirty minutes to get there. We stayed in the woods the whole time, and I got completely turned around several times. I was glad they knew where to go or I would have been completely lost.

Once at the lake, all of the girls, myself included, stripped off all of our clothes and jumped into the water. The lake wasn’t very large, maybe 200 yards across. There was a large raft in the middle that I had seen when I first arrived at camp. It was 20 feet square with a slide and a diving board attached.

“First one to the raft wins!” Yelled Tiffany, who was met with a chorus of “Shhhhhhhhh” by all the other girls.

We all started making out way out to the raft. Now I am a pretty good swimmer, so I wasn’t surprised that I ended up in the lead. I could hear the girls swimming behind me, all giggling and splashing. I was getting further and further ahead. In the dark, I lost sight of where they were, but I could still make out the silhouette of the raft ahead, so I charged on.

After a few minutes, I pulled myself up onto the raft. I looked back, but could not yet see any of the other girls. Actually, I noticed that I couldn’t hear them either. I started to panic. Were they playing a prank on me, getting me to swim out here for nothing? I waited a few more minutes before swimming back to short. The girls were gone. My clothes were gone too!

I looked over toward the camp. There were plenty of lights, so I had no trouble locating it. I could have walked straight there, but would have had to walk through the brightly lit camp naked. I tried to remember the path we took through the woods, but I got lost several times. It took me close to an hour to get back to the cabin. The lights were out inside, of course. I snuck in.

I could hear them breathing, like they had already gone to bed. I didn’t know where they had taken my pajamas, so I went to the locker where I had unpacked my clothes. It was empty.

Part of me wanted to wake them up, but I was sure that they would just embarrass me more. I was also dead tired from the swim and everything we had done earlier that day. It wasn’t the first time I had slept naked, I just figured I would get my clothes back in the morning.

When I climbed into my bed I discovered that they even took my blanket! It was a hot night, so I didn’t really need it except that I was naked. I probably laid there for thirty minutes before I managed to fall asleep. When I woke up, everything went wrong!

“Bobby, get up! It’s time for breakfast.” I heard a boy say.

“What time is it?” Asked another boy. “Hey, who’s in the top bunk Jack?”

“Nobody.” Jack said from the bed underneath me. “It was empty.”

“Someone is up there.” Said another boy.

I screamed and jumped down from the bed. “Who are you?” Asked Jack.

“Why are you naked?” Asked another boy.

I tried to get to the door, but one of the boys stood in front of it and put his arms out to catch me if I got too close. I did my best to cover my breasts and pussy, but I couldn’t see any way out.

“Who is it?” One of the boys asked.

“She’s a new girl, I think.” Said another.

All of the boys looked about my age, but I hadn’t met any of them since I got here yesterday.

“What’s your name?” Asked the tall boy with light brown hair.

“Jill.” I said nervously.

“I’m Tom. That is Jack, Scott, Bobby and Pete.” Tom said, calling out the names of the boys. “Why are you in the boy’s cabin naked?”

“We… went skinny dipping. Last night. The other girls tricked me and took my clothes and left me by the lake. I came in here by mistake.” I said.

“You’re not supposed to go skinny dipping.” Said Pete. “You’ll get in trouble for that.”

“You’re not telling on me are you?” I asked.

“We aren’t telling anyone, but it’s daytime out. How are you planning to get back to your cabin?” Bobby asked.

“I don’t know.” I said.

“Breakfast!” yelled an adult from outside.

“Quick, hide her.” Said Tom. Two of the boys picked me up, and stuffed me into one of the lockers and then closed it tight. I heard the councilor come into the room and ask the boys what was taking them so long.

“Time for breakfast, everyone outside now.” The councilor said.

“We’ll be outside in a minute.” Said Tom.

“Now, everyone outside now. We are all walking over together.” The councilor insisted. After a minute or so of grumbling, I heard the boys and the councilor all leave the cabin.

Unfortunately, the locker didn’t have a way to unlock it from the inside, so I was stuck in there until someone could come and free me.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

This was a free-writing exercise, so it probably isn't very good. I had zero plan heading into it and just added names and events as I wrote. If anyone wants more of this story, or can think of how I could make it better, let me know in the comments.
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

edithdick

Re: Bummer Camp

Post by edithdick »

TheBlushingPrincess wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 11:02 pm I like it. I think it's interesting (refreshing) that the boys don't try to embarrass her. Rather, they try to protect her. If you were going to continue it, it might be interesting to have the boys continue to be very gentlemanly toward Jill, protective of her as if she were a sister or something. And the boys then vow to help Jill get revenge on the other girls. So then the other girls end up being naked and humiliated not only in front of Jill, but in front of the entire boys' cabin.
I imagine the other girls are starting to panic at this point, a prank is a prank, but with her not going back to the cabin or showing up for breakfast, they must be thinking that she got kidnapped or carried off by a bear or something. Most likely they think she drowned.

A revenge plot does sound good. I’ll need to actually put sone thought into how to do that. Have Kelly and Mike ever been camp councilors before? LOL
TheBlushingPrincess

Post by TheBlushingPrincess »

Eoworfindir

Re: Bummer Camp

Post by Eoworfindir »

Cool start. This sounds like it could get interesting!