Pool Party, Meanest Prank Ever

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
NikkiBabyOo

Pool Party, Meanest Prank Ever

Post by NikkiBabyOo »

When I was in 8th grade I went to a pool party for my friend’s birthday. There were a ton of people from school there. My friend’s older sister was there with her friends which made me nervous because they liked to play really mean pranks on people and they kept looking over at me and laughing.
I’m standing there talking to this group of boys from school and I saw them look behind me and then I got the feeling that someone was standing right behind me. The next thing I knew I felt someone grab my butt and then my bikini bottoms got pulled all the way down to my ankles. All the boys I was talking to saw my vagina and I heard a ton of people behind me start laughing at my bare butt. I pulled my bottoms back up as quick as I could and when I turned around my friend’s older sister was sitting on the ground pointing and laughing at me. I was soembarrassed I literally wanted to cry. She laughed and said she was just trying to help me get rid of my tan lines and then everyone burst out laughing again. Most embarrassing moment of my entire life, my face is so red just thinking about it.