Kelly's Open Invite Show

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Mariax

Kelly's Open Invite Show

Post by Mariax »

Oh, boy here we go. I'm a long time lurker and have a history of releasing some short stories in the ENF genre. I hadn't written any stories in 4 or 5 years but discovering this site and all the wonderful and perverse imaginations you all have, I felt my creative spark reignite. I will be posting the complete story in its entirety. It's a bit long, and might take a while to get to the good stuff, but I go out of my way to attempt to make the unbelievable believable. That takes a little time to set up.

As a warning, my imagination can be a bit cruel, and this story is a bit on the mean side, as most of my stories tend to be. If you prefer light hearted it might not be for you.

Also, I have never used a forum like this so I don't know anything about how it should be formatted or word limits or anything like that. I'm going to try to just copy/paste my story in here and hope it works. I'll begin my story in the reply to this opening post.

I hope you all enjoy and thank you for helping me rediscover my passion for embarrassed naked females.
Mariax

Re: Kelly's Open Invite Show

Post by Mariax »

Kelly grumbled as she sat in the back of The Dirty Turkey Tavern. She was explaining to her boss, Sharon, that she had cancelled her trip to visit a few in-state colleges when she received a letter that she was not getting a grant she had been counting on. Her family was poor, and she was not sure she was willing to take on loans.

Sharon glared at the girl, but she softened as she saw tears in Kelly's eyes.

“I may not be able to go to college at all now, Sharon. I need to somehow come up with thousands of dollars or take out huge loans. I don't know what to do.” Kelly felt a tear roll down the side of her face.

“Kelly, you're my most popular waitress. No matter what happens you will always have a place at my bar. I'd love to help you talk this out but I'm dealing with an emergency of my own here.” Sharon checked her watch again and eyed the business phone on her desk. Still no ring. Sharon had called the number she was given for Crystal several times, but it kept going straight to voicemail.

Kelly looked on with interest, glad for this momentary distraction from her woes.

“What's wrong? Anything I can help with?”

“Not unless you want to...” Sharon stopped in her tracks as her mind started working. Maybe Kelly could help her out of this jam. “You were supposed to be out of town right now, right?”

“Yeah. Me and my dad were going to stop by a couple of colleges. I was supposed to get back tomorrow night.” Kelly began to sulk again.

The wheels continued to turn. Sharon looked Kelly up and down, taking in all of her. Upon noticing this Kelly blushed and pulled her arms up to her chest. Sharon didn't have time to worry about being subtle. Kelly had beautiful, long brunette hair that she usually let hang free. Currently it was in a ponytail. Her skin was a bit pale, she could use a bit of a tan, but she had a glow showing she took good care of her skin. She was a bit short at only 5'3”, but that was fine. Some guys prefer short girls. She was very athletic. Sharon had let Kelly change in her office a couple of times. Nothing improper, Kelly usually wore a modest sports bra under her blouse, but Sharon had seen enough to know that Kelly kept in good shape. While Sharon couldn't be sure of Kelly's bust size, she knew they were at the very least a C. She always had them constrained in the sports bra. Her butt was nice as well, Sharon was not a lesbian, but she could go either way, and she had found herself staring at Kelly's ass a hundred times. If Sharon was honest it was part of the reason she hired Kelly in the first place.

Kelly had recently graduated high school and was hoping to attend college soon. If this 18-year-old knock out was as desperate for money as she sounded, tonight might be even more lucrative for Sharon than she had initially thought.

“Does anyone else know you are still in town?”

Kelly thought for a moment. She looked at the ceiling and brought her index finger to her lips. She had a few ditzy habits like that, the male customers loved them. Kelly was far from a bimbo, she was actually rather smart and would certainly do well in college, but appearing to be a bit of a bimbo did wonders for a cute girl working in a low end bar.

“Well Daddy knows, obviously. He was going with me. So, Mom and Danny know as well. I haven't told anyone else. I actually only left the house to come here. I was hoping to pick up a shift.”

Sharon recalled that Danny was her little brother. A high schooler going into his senior year with a reputation for pulling mean pranks. At least that is what Kelly said about him.

“So other than your direct family everyone thinks you are out of town today and tomorrow?”

“Yeah, I think so.” Kelly looked puzzled.

“Here's the deal, Kelly.” Sharon looked serious and Kelly sat up straight, paying close attention. “I'm having a bit of a special event tonight. It's not something I have done before, but you know the bar's profits have been suffering lately. I have to do whatever I can to find new streams of revenue and get our name out there.”

Kelly nodded her head hanging on every word.

“A group of men have rented out the bar tonight for a bachelor party. They are doing it up big. They've paid me a lot of money up front, and I took the party planning on myself. I was planning to work the party alone tonight as the bartender and hostess, but there may be something you can do.”

Kelly's face lit up. This sounded exciting and interesting. She knew her highly religious parents would not like her working a bachelor party, they just barely tolerated her being a waitress at a bar, but what they didn't know couldn't hurt them.

“I hired a... dancer... named Crystal to... uh... entertain the guys. She was supposed to be here half an hour ago. I've called her 10 times, but it keeps going to voicemail. The guys are supposed to be here in less than thirty minutes, and I have no entertainment. This is a disaster!”

“So, what can I do?”

“I need a replacement dancer! There isn't time to hire a new one. An... uh... exotic dancer.” Sharon stared hard at Kelly's face as it dawned on her.

“ME!?!” Kelly jumped to her feet. “No way. Uh uh. I could never do that. My family would disown me! Also it's just gross!” Kelly stomped her foot and crossed her arms to add emphasis.

Sharon quickly jumped up and put her hand on Kelly's arm to calm her down. “Just hear me out. It's not as crazy as you think. I will pay you your normal wages, plus you get to keep all the tips you receive. Hell, I'll even throw in half the tips from the bar. I would be surprised if you didn't make more than a grand in a few hours of work. You need money, right? For school? This will pay for a lot of classes.”

Sharon watched Kelly for any lowering of her resistance. Kelly looked up, biting her bottom lip. She had calmed down considerably.

“I appreciate the offer but it's just not something I can do. Everyone in this town knows me. Our family has been here forever. It would totally ruin my reputation. And I'm just not comfortable with it.” Kelly looked apologetically at Sharon.

“What if no one knew it was you?”

“There's no way. Everyone in town knows the Slaters. Whose bachelor party is it anyway?”

“Look at this.” Sharon dragged Kelly behind her desk and took a Mardi Gras mask out of her drawer. It was silver and covered with feathers. “You can wear this all night, and remember, everyone thinks Kelly Slater is out of town. No one would ever suspect you. Only a handful of guys will even be here.”

“Why don't you do it, then?” Kelly looked on suspiciously and a little desperate.

“If I was ten years younger I would, Girl. I'm on the wrong side of 40. These boys aren't paying good money for a saggy middle-aged woman.” Sharon lifted and dropped her sizable breasts for comedic effect. Kelly giggled but thought Sharon was being a bit harsh. She was still a beautiful woman.

Sharon grabbed Kelly by both shoulders and looked deeply into her eyes. “I'm in a real bind here, Kel. I don't seem to have any other choice here. Please, do this for me and not only will you get at least a thousand dollars tonight, but I'll look for ways to continue helping you financially in the future. We gotta look out for each other.”

The warmth and desperation in Sharon's voice was tearing Kelly's heart in half. Sharon had been like a second mother for the past year. Always there to listen and give advice. Every fiber of Kelly's being was telling her this was a terrible mistake, but she was being worn down.

“Can I just strip to my underwear?”

“The boys will be at least expecting to see your breasts, but I will leave it up to you if you go further. You will probably get better tips if you go all the way.” Sharon smiled.

Kelly sat in thought, shivering with embarrassment at what she was considering. No boy had seen her breasts since her dad last bathed her when she was 5 or 6 years old. Was she about to agree to show her chest to a room full of men?

“All right, Sharon. I'll help you out. You have no idea how much you owe me for this.”

Sharon jumped for joy and wrapped Kelly in a warm hug. Kelly's face was smashed in between Sharon's breasts.

“Thank you. You've saved my ass here.”

Kelly was in the back getting ready as Sharon finished her final set up for the party. Sharon had loaned Kelly a pair of 6-inch pumps that she kept around for special occasions. Other than the heels they went with a sexy waitress look since that was all that was available in the bar. Sharon bit her lip as she imagined Kelly stripping off her bra on top of the makeshift stage in front of half a dozen rowdy guys. She would make three times as much money tonight if the guys knew it was Kelly Slater up on stage. Every man in town wanted a piece of her ass. She was the prettiest girl in town and seemed to have no idea. She was always at some church event and never even dated. Sharon had been flabbergasted when the girl even applied for a job at the tavern of all places.

What if they did know it was Kelly on stage? Sharon pondered for a moment but shook her head. She could never tell them. Kelly would never forgive
her. But what if they found out on their own? Sharon's nipples hardened as she felt a plan forming in her head. She opened a locked cabinet behind the bar and pulled out an HD camcorder that was stowed away after a short-lived plan to film a television commercial for the Dirty Turkey.

“A night like tonight could really save the bar... Sorry Kel.” She felt some honest remorse, but it was clouded by a mixture of excitement and arousal.

Kelly put the finishing touches on her costume as she heard some deep voices being let inside the tavern. She took a deep breath and put down the comb. She grabbed the mask and put it on. It was a good thing she hadn't worn one of her heavy-duty sports bras today as it would show under her waitress blouse that was tied in a knot between her breasts. She wasn't wearing the world's sexiest bra, but it was white and had a little bit of lace on the top. She did feel uncomfortable with the G-string Sharon had loaned her. Kelly insisted on putting her plain white panties on over it, but the black G-string showed like a beacon through her white panties. She looked closely at her face making sure her identity was well and truly hidden. The plastic part of the mask only really covered her eyebrows and a little bit of her cheek bones, but because of the thick coat of fake feathers sticking out in every direction, most of her face was covered. You could only see her mouth and then her hair. Kelly smoothed down the black miniskirt she barely squeezed into and said a quick prayer before putting her hands on her stomach and willing the shame and butterflies to not make her throw up. Sharon would soon call her with the signal to make her entrance.

The camera was set up and recording directly in front of the stage. Sharon had put it underneath the base of a fancy candle on a table front and center of the stage. It was plugged in to ensure it did not die, and it was wirelessly connected to Sharon's laptop behind the bar. The whole show would be saved for posterity. If Kelly was looking for a camera it wouldn't be especially hard to spot. But not knowing there was one it would be basically invisible. She was sure Kelly would be distracted anyway. Sharon put a notice at the entrance that videos of tonight's performance would be available for $50 a piece.

As soon as the notice was placed men began arriving. Sharon smiled and let them in, showing them to their tables and taking drink orders. She was only familiar with Greg, who was a regular here and the best man at the Groom's wedding. Greg was a nice young guy that couldn't be older than 22. He openly ogled Kelly on the regular, but always tipped her well. Sharon was sure his presence would make Kelly nervous, but Greg was an important part of Sharon's plan. If he didn't play his role the whole thing would fall apart.

The Groom was named David. He was Greg's best friend from out of town. Greg had just moved here a couple of years back for work. The boys seemed a little rowdy, but that was to be expected. Sharon began liquoring them up and decided to give them 15 minutes to get settled in and have a drink before bringing out the entertainment.

Kelly jumped two feet in the air when the phone rang. She felt like she had been waiting so long that maybe Sharon had forgotten about her or changed her mind. With trepidation she picked up the phone and brought it to her ear.

“Hello?”

“They're ready for you honey. Come on out and give 'em hell.”

“I don't think I...” Kelly stopped as Sharon had already hung up the phone. Kelly's hands were shaking so bad it took her nearly 20 seconds to get the phone on the hook. With her hands clutched tightly in front of her Kelly made her way to the door and peaked out of the office. She could only see the bathrooms from here, but she could hear several guys hooting and having fun just around the corner. Knowing that no one wanted to see a shy “dancer” she took a deep breath, pushed the butterflies down as deep as she could, and marched right around the corner and towards the stage.

For just a moment no one noticed her, and Kelly was able to take in her surroundings. There were about 8 guys in total sitting at a large table right in front of a makeshift stage. Sharon had set up some sort of platform that looked to be about six feet wide and nearly as deep. It was raised about two feet off the ground. She gulped as she realized how much she would stand out on that platform. You would have a perfect view of her from anywhere in the bar. Luckily for Kelly she only recognized one guy in the bachelor party. The problem was that he knew her well. It was a pervy regular at the bar named Greg. Kelly always caught him ogling her ass or breasts. People like Greg were the reason she usually wore a modest skirt and sports bra. She hated being made to feel like a piece of meat... Which was exactly her job tonight. Be an appetizing piece of meat for these guys.

Eventually the men noticed her and began nudging each other and pointing. Cheering started when she stepped up onto the stage. Although crawled up is more accurate, Sharon had not set up any sort of stairs, and two feet is quite a step for a girl not much taller than five feet. She managed to stand on shaky legs and smooth down her skirt just as a mic came to life and Sharon's voice could be heard.

“Gentlemen, we at The Dirty Turkey thank you for choosing us for this special occasion. In fact, my good friend K... Candy, would like to thank you right now.”

Kelly's knees nearly buckled when Sharon stammered on the “K”. She sighed in relief when Sharon identified her as Candy.

“Candy can best express her gratitude through dance. She used to study ballet so she's quite flexible and has so much to show. Please enjoy tonight's entertainment.”

Kelly fumed with anger and fear at Sharon's outing of some of her personal information. It was no secret that she used to do ballet when she was younger. She had chosen to stop when puberty hit, and her breasts grew to the point that her balance was just not what it used to be. She could have continued but decided it was not what she wanted to do with her life.

Suddenly a loud rock song about loving rock and roll began blazing through the speakers and the guys started hooting and hollering. Knowing it was too late to back out now, Kelly began rocking her hips to the beat and trying to feel the music. She knew she must look a little wooden, but she had no idea how strippers danced. It was going to be a long night.

Greg was feeling great. After the bit of pregaming he did and his first couple of drinks at the bar he was feeling nice and loose. He was just at the perfect point in between tipsy and drunk. Nearly time to switch to maintenance mode for the rest of the night. Just as he was considering ordering a light beer, he spotted a beautiful waitress with a mask and a tiny little skirt climbing onto the stage. He was vaguely aware of Sharon saying something over the sound system as he stared at her. He felt a morsel of recognition as he stared. Was it just the booze talking? Some music started and the stripper began awkwardly rocking her hips. Was it this stripper's first gig? He didn't care as long as she took it off. Greg smiled and put his hand in the air for Sharon to bring him a drink.

Sharon started the second song as she walked to Greg with a fresh beer. Greg leaned towards Sharon and asked him who the dancer was. Sharon smiled and put one finger to her lips as if to say, “I'll never tell.” This just caused Greg to look at her suspiciously and then back at the dancer. Sharon made her way back to the bar with a broad smile. This was going exactly as she hoped it would.

Sharon noticed that Kelly was slowly becoming more comfortable on stage. She was no longer just moving her hips but was using the stage space a bit. She had even sexily brushed her arms down her body once or twice. But the guys were starting to get tired of her remaining fully dressed. Sharon waived her hands at Kelly until the girl looked over and she mimed tearing her shirt off. A look of terror crossed her face for a moment, but she nodded and went back to focusing on the guys.

Kelly was shaking so hard as she reached for the tied shirt tails between her breasts that Sharon could see the shivering way back at the bar. Sharon quickly checked her laptop to make sure everything was recording, and there she was in crystal clear HD. The camera was so close and centered that it might as well have been on the stage with her. Sharon watched the two halves of the blouse separate and reveal those glorious breasts clad in only a white bra with a bit of frill at the tops of the cups. The men began hollering and whistling as Kelly dropped the blouse off the back of the stage. Sharon used the distraction to quickly grab the purse she had been hiding behind the bar and dropped it on a stool near the rowdy men.

Kelly felt like she was going to faint. She was standing on a stage in front of about eight guys in nothing but a black micro skirt and her bra. She could feel her cleavage jiggling with even the most minor moves she made. The men were cheering constantly, and Greg was giving her a suspicious look like he knew who she was. She knew that was silly and she was probably getting in her own head, but she could not help it.

She was starting to sweat and was thankful when a slower song came on that allowed her to catch her breath. She slowly got acquainted to dancing for these guys with so little on, but she knew it would not be long before she was expected to remove something else. She wiped her brow to remove some of the sweat and saw one of her feathers fall to the stage. She would have to be careful not to lose too many of those. She made a mental note to not wipe her face and continued to gyrate awkwardly. At least the men seemed to enjoy it.

Greg was thoroughly enjoying the show this awkward girl was putting on, but he couldn't help but be distracted by how familiar she looked. It was impossible to tell for sure with those feathers covering most of her face. He thought he heard someone call his name, so he turned around and saw Sharon waving him back towards the bar. As he stood, he took another glance at “Candy” and walked towards Sharon.

“What's up, Beautiful?”

“Flattery isn't getting you boys a discount, but thanks.” Sharon smiled at him. “Our entertainer left her purse over here by the bar.” Sharon pointed at the purse on the stool next to Greg. “I need to stay here but I don't want her shit getting stolen. Can you take it in the back and drop it off on my desk?”

Greg got wide eyed at the weird request. Why did Sharon not just put it behind the bar? A smirk crossed his face as he thought he might know why she did it.

“If anything goes missing, I will know exactly who to blame. You better behave yourself.” Sharon winked as Greg grabbed the purse and headed towards the back hallway.

As soon as Greg was around the corner he began running towards the office, giddy as a schoolboy. He closed the door behind him and immediately began rifling through the purse. It only took him a moment to find the wallet. For one second, he held the zipped-up wallet and asked himself if this was wrong. But one second was all it took for his erection to decide that for him. He opened the wallet and looked inside. A wave of shock went through him as he dropped the wallet to the floor.

“Oh my God... Oh my God...”

The most lusted after girl in the entire county was currently putting on a strip show just 20 feet from where he stood. Kelly Slater... He had been staring at her for the past year. All his local friends talked about Kelly constantly. Greg didn't know a man that didn't dream of getting into her pants. Unethical to look in her wallet? It would be unethical to keep a discovery like this to himself! Greg picked up the wallet and took out Kelly's ID, slipping it into his pocket. No one would believe him without evidence. He put the wallet back in the purse and quickly began sending messages to a couple of friends. He had to be fast, or he would miss more of the show.

Kelly noticed Greg head to the back and felt a little better. He probably went to the bathroom. Greg was making her nervous, no one else here knew who she was. She got a little adventurous while he was in the bathroom and walked up to the front of the stage and shook her chest for the guy that seemed to be the groom. He cheered and laughed while raising his glass to her. With a blush reaching halfway down her chest she glanced up to Sharon to see if that was good. Sharon gave a thumbs up and began miming taking off a skirt.

Kelly patted her skirt thinking about it but she just could not will herself to remove the skirt. Thinking fast she remembered she wore two pairs of panties. Hoping to placate the crowd for at least a few minutes she reached up under her skirt and hooked her thumbs into her white panties. The guys went absolutely nuts as she began slowly working them down her legs. Kelly didn't know it was possible to blush so much. She felt a level of embarrassment she had never imagined, but she managed to keep going. This entire scenario was horrible, but something about it was exciting. She had never used her sexuality like this before. In a way it was almost empowering. She had this group of men wrapped around her fingers. She tried to continue to convince herself of this while she kicked her panties off her feet, accidentally kicking them straight into the mob of testosterone. The men assumed this was on purpose and put her panties on top of the Groom's head. All of them thought this was hilarious. Kelly just hoped it kept them happy for a while.

She turned her head to see Greg entering back into the room. He was wide eyed and slack jawed as he stared at her. She became more nervous again under his gaze. He must have been really impressed with her panties maneuver.

Greg could not believe it. He had Kelly's ID palmed in his right hand and he kept looking back and forth between the ID and the dancer. It was without a doubt Kelly Slater dancing up there. How had he not noticed before? He quickly took out his phone and recorded the dancer for a moment. He held the ID up in the frame, so it was right next to the gyrating woman. He then took a still photograph as well, with the ID right next to the girl. He slipped the ID into his pocket and sat back at his table again. Within moments he got a response to one of his messages.

“fuck off kelly would never do that”

Greg did not use any words in his reply, he simply responded with the image of the dancing girl next to the driver's license. Less than a minute later another response came in.

“holy shit!!!?! Omw!”

Greg laughed as another response came in from another friend he had messaged. This bachelor party was about to get a lot more popular.

Kelly had lost track, but she was on the 6th or 7th song by now. She was getting tired and had only taken off two pieces of clothing. Sharon was practically shouting in mime from the bar, violently ripping off an imaginary skirt. Kelly began to regret removing her white panties since she knew all she had on below her skirt was a G-string. Now removing her skirt would be far more embarrassing than it would have been before. But she knew the guys were getting bored and her tips had dried up. An entire song had gone by since the last couple of dollars had been tossed onto the stage. If she was doing this, she was sure as hell getting paid!

Kelly took a deep breath and reached for the zipper on the side of her skirt. She decided that if she was doing it, she might as well try to be sexy, so she turned her back to the audience and wiggled her bum back and forth while she lowered the zipper. Sharon stared into her laptop monitor while Kelly lowered her skirt, bending at the waist. It was obvious that Kelly did not realize how much she was putting on display. The girl would have used a different position if she did. As the skirt dropped the tiny G-string covered almost nothing. The poor girl's pussy had swallowed the string whole, both of her outer lips were totally on display, as was the slightly darker and wrinkled skin surrounding her ass hole. Her nether region had some hair on it, but it was not too bad. Clearly the girl had not anticipated showing off her privates this evening. Sharon was staring straight at it in glorious, well lit, high definition. If Greg had done what Sharon suspected he did, Kelly Slater would have no secrets left from anyone by the end of the night.

Right as Sharon had that thought the front door opened and a couple of locals walked in. Sharon recognized them as friends of Greg. Both boys stood dumb founded as they were greeted by the sight of Kelly's slightly hairy pussy lips only 25 feet in front of them. They nearly tripped over each other as they slowly made their way to Greg. The three boys were conniving something as Kelly finally stood up and turned around.

Katie felt totally naked as she rolled the tight skirt down her legs. She was desperate to get the tips coming again so she bent at the waist and stayed down for quite a bit longer than was necessary. She logically knew that she had the panties on, but it felt like air was hitting her directly on her ass hole. She tried to ignore it and left her bum up in the air for a good thirty seconds while she grabbed her ankles. She had her eyes shut tight as if to deny her actions.

Eventually she had to stand up. She grabbed her skirt and turned around once back on her feet. She tossed it into the crowd before gasping at what she saw. Greg was talking to two guys she knew. It was Ben and John from school. They had been a year older than her in high school and she still occasionally bumped into them when out and about. They were total chauvinist pigs who liked to catcall girls and make disgusting comments. They were two of the worst people that could possibly be in the room right now. The thought of either of them recognizing her sent shivers up her spine.
Both boys were smiling and pulling their phones out. Kelly tried to remain as calm and natural as possible as she began dancing again. They were pointing their phones at her, apparently filming. How had she never considered that people might record her? What if these ended up on the internet?
She then looked down at herself and saw the G-string for the first time. She gasped out loud and quickly turned around when she saw what had happened. Calling this a camel toe would be the understatement of the century. Her vagina had completely swallowed the front of the G-string! She tried to hold back tears as she desperately pulled the string out of herself. She had to scoop her finger into her own folds to retrieve it. As she smoothed the front of the G-string out to cover as much as possible, she noticed some moisture on her finger. She blocked that out of her head and focused on the problem. Even smoothed out the G-string just barely covered her outer labia. Her fuzzy dark pubic hair was showing on every side of the tiny thing. At least her labia were no longer completely on display.

She tried to tell herself it was almost over. She had been dancing for about 9 songs, basically an entire album. Sharon had said she only had to get topless. At this point Kelly was almost ready to show her breasts just to be done with this humiliating ordeal. What she hoped would be her final song began to play and Kelly steeled her resolve. It was time to get the final humiliation over with.

Greg, Ben, and John were having a great time taking video and pictures of Kelly. They were sending them to everyone they knew and telling them that Kelly Slater was currently stripping at The Dirty Turkey. No one believed them at first, but word was starting to spread around town. They had all laughed and caught it on tape when the bimbo noticed her pussy lips were out in the open. They only recorded her from behind while she fixed it, but it was obvious what she was doing. John was talented with a photo editing app on his phone and had made a quick mockup of the best still shot they had of Kelly with a photo they had pulled from her Facebook profile showing her in nearly the same pose. It was undeniably the same girl, only in one of them she had a mask on, and her hairy pussy lips were front and center. She had been sweating from all the dancing so her white bra had become slightly transparent as well. You could clearly make out the shape of her nipples. The photo contrasted with it was some glamour shot she had taken on senior picture day. She was wearing a modest navy skirt and a blue sweater. Below both photos he had attached her ID and left her full name uncovered. He at least had the decency to black out her other personal information. With this photo there could be no denying the identity of the naive dancer.

This is the photo they used when they created the Facebook account for Kelly Slater's Open Invite Strip Show. They friended everyone they could and began privately sharing all the photos and videos they were taking. If they had their way the entire town would be here to witness this. Kelly had been a stuck up, holier than thou, bitch for as long as they had known her. Ben and John felt that she had been looking down on them for years. Sneering every time she walked by. This was some glorious payback. Greg was just an everyday pervert who was getting off on exposing this girl. In his opinion she had done this of her own free will. There was no rule saying he couldn't spread the word.

All three boys turned as the front door opened and a few more people joined the party. Things were starting to heat up. Greg looked at Kelly and saw the panic in her eyes. Another feather floated to the ground as she looked back and forth between the growing numbers of people she recognized. He might need to step in soon if he wanted to keep the show going. He fingered the ID in his pocket and thought about his next move.
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

Kelly was just about to shuck her bra when the front door opened and a few more people she recognized walked in. This was getting completely out of hand. Every time someone else she knew showed up it raised the chances of someone recognizing her. She noticed her nipples tightening at the thought of being recognized and an itch began to develop in her groin. She needed to end this as soon as possible. One of the people that just walked in was a member of her church. He was friends with her dad.

Kelly looked over at Sharon and she was taking drink orders for the newcomers. No help there. Kelly felt herself beginning to sweat more and more. She had also been dancing for over half an hour and was getting exhausted. She needed some water. It was time to end this debacle and get out of here. Before she could change her mind, she unsnapped her bra and dropped it to the ground.

The crowd went bananas and Kelly immediately regretted her actions. She clamped her hands over her heaving bosom and turned her back to the crowd. She spent a solid minute trying to regain the courage to turn back around. All the while dollar bills were being tossed onto the stage and the men were cheering and laughing.

“Come on, Baby. Turn back around and let us get a good look”.

“Show us your tits, Sweet Cheeks”.

Kelly didn't know who was yelling and she didn't want to. She knew a few tears had leaked from her eyes and quickly wiped them away. Another feather fell away when she did. She gulped down some air and tuned back to face her worst nightmare. Ever so slowly she managed to bring her hands away from her breasts and began dancing again. The hoots and hollers reached new heights as she allowed them to hang free. It no longer mattered if her dancing was good. No one noticed. Her breasts were bouncing and waiving all over the place and her nipples were fully extended. You could tell her nipples were hard all the way back at the bar. Kelly prayed they would think it was because she was cold, but who was she kidding, it was getting hotter and hotter.

Greg had grabbed her bra and stuffed it in his pants as soon as Kelly turned her back. That would be his souvenir for the night. His best friend had gotten the panties earlier, now it was his turn. They made an awkward lump in his crotch, but who would notice. Everyone was staring at the now nearly naked Kelly Slater. He carefully held his phone up, he didn't want to miss it when she first fully revealed her tits. The size and firmness of Kelly Slater's tits, as well the shape and size of her nipples, had been a hotly debated topic among the men of this town for years. This would answer a lot of questions and be the highlight of the night, unless they were really lucky.

Finally, it happened. Kelly turned back towards him and slowly lowered her hands. She tried to continue dancing as if she was not bothered, but her face and body language completely gave her away. Greg would have laughed if he wasn't so lost in his own lust. Her boobs were everything he had been dreaming of, even better than he thought possible. He felt like a child seeing his first pair of breasts. They were huge, a solid D cup at least, maybe approaching DD, but they barely sagged at all. Just enough to give them a healthy bounce. Greg had large hands but knew he couldn't totally cover those tits with his hands. He felt himself drooling as he saw her beautiful nipples pointing slightly upwards. Her areolas were a little larger than a quarter, the perfect size to suck and lick, but the nipples themselves were kind of long. At his front row seat Greg could tell her nipples were extended at least half an inch, maybe a bit more. This little slut was getting off on this!

Greg eyed her crotch and could tell the G-string was wet and being sucked back into her folds again. Most of her labia were back on display. There was no question, she was wet. Greg felt relief at his upcoming plan. Knowing that Kelly was enjoying this made it so much easier. He could tell she was going to try to bail soon, it was almost time.

Kelly was on the verge of having a full-blown panic attack as the bar continued to slowly fill up more and more. There was now a healthy flow of people arriving, and she was on a first name basis with most of them. There were more than a dozen people she was familiar with in the room, and more were arriving all the time. Kelly could not believe she was up here shaking her breasts at them. She finally heard the song end. Kelly quickly waved at the audience before jumping down a little too quickly. She nearly lost her balance in the black pumps, and it was Greg who grabbed her arm and helped steady her.

Sharon's voice came over the speakers, “It's break time for our dancer. Everyone, take this chance to get another drink.”

Kelly shot a quick thank you to Greg but didn't want to make eye contact with him. She was marching to the office and getting dressed right now. As she started walking Greg didn't let go of her arm but actually walked with her. She hoped he would get the hint when she didn't slow down, but as she entered Sharon's office, he followed her in and closed the door.

“A little privacy, please?” Kelly tried to assert herself without looking at Greg.

“Is that any way to talk to a friend, Kelly?” Greg smirked.

Kelly felt her heart fall out of her chest and she collapsed to her knees. She felt a desperate need to cover up her nudity, but Greg put his hand on her shoulder, and she stayed glued to the floor.

“I have been absolutely loving your show, Babe. Let's keep it going a little longer. Take a quick break and then come back out and keep it going. The night is young.” Greg confidently rubbed her shoulders as he spoke.

Kelly finally managed to turn her head and look at him standing directly behind her.

“Please... Please don't tell anyone it was me. It will destroy my family. My reputation. Please, Greg!”

“Of course not. No one but me knows. I won't tell anyone. As long as I'm satisfied with the show, that is.” His shit eating grin made Kelly sick to her stomach.

“You saw the show, you should be satisfied. Wasn't...” Kelly slowly rose to her feet and turned to face Greg. She put her hands behind her back and shook her chest for Greg. “Wasn't this enough?”

Greg realized he had stopped breathing as he watched Kelly put on this private show for him. Without even realizing what he was doing his hands were up and reaching for Kelly's tits.

“No!” Kelly slapped Greg's hands and backed up, covering herself with her arms.

Greg rubbed his sore hands and took a step back.

“I'm afraid that won't cut it babe.” He stepped forward again and reached up as if he was going to brush a strand of hair out of her face, but instead plucked one of her mask feathers. She had lost about one third of the feathers she had started the evening with. A large chunk of her forehead and the right side of her face was now revealed. It was becoming more and more obvious to even casual observers who the stripper was, at least it would have if everyone didn't already know. “Get your ass back on stage unless you want everyone in town to know what you did and get a whole lot of pictures. I don't want to hear a single 'no' out of you. You are officially the life of the party, up for anything. If you don't go along with everything you will be outed as the dirty slut you are.”

“I'm not a slut, Greg!” Kelly angrily retorted.

“Look at yourself. Your tits could cut glass and your pussy is leaking like a faucet.” He pointed at her as if presenting a piece of evidence at trial. “You get off on shaking your tits for your friends and schoolmates. So get back out there and enjoy yourself.”

Kelly was lost for words as she sank back to her knees, short of breath. She watched Greg approach the door, unable to come up with a response.

“You have five minutes for a break. I better see you back out there afterwards, and you will lose the panties during the next song.”

Greg walked out without another word and closed the door. Kelly was pretty sure she was finally having that panic attack she felt coming earlier. She drew her knees up and rolled onto her side. There was no way out of this. She would have to continue this night, and it was going to get even worse, or she would be totally ruined. She looked at the clock and 3 minutes had already passed...

People continued to show up while Kelly was on break, and Sharon was loving how busy it was. She had not had a full house in years. Newcomers continued to arrive at a faster pace. If this kept up, she would hit her full capacity in the next thirty minutes. There had to be 50 people in the room. Most of them were around Kelly's age. Sharon knew what was going on. She felt a little bad about the whole thing, but several people had already asked about the $50 video of tonight's show. With the crowd continuing to grow she had swapped out the sign with one charging $100. Nobody would complain. Sharon just hoped Kelly came back out. She was a little nervous that the terrified girl would sneak out the back.

Right as she was considering going and looking for her, Kelly popped back around the corner from the hallway. Breasts bouncing and with not a stitch on but her tiny black G-string. Sharon said a silent thank you to whatever higher power had brought her back, and then couldn't help but laugh at the sorry state of the mask Kelly was wearing. A large amount of Kelly's face was now showing, but she seemed completely unaware. It was starting to look like Sharon had not needed to get the ball rolling. Kelly was going to out herself soon enough.

As Kelly started crawling back onto the stage Sharon grabbed her mic and spoke over the crowd.

“Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome “Candy” back to our stage. Let's give her a big round of applause!”

The crowd went nuts and the flash of camera phones was nearly blinding as Sharon started her playlist over at the beginning. No one would care if the songs looped. Kelly looked so stupefied as she stood up on the stage that Sharon was afraid she would fall off in those six inch heels. Eventually Kelly got her balance and began to awkwardly dance again. Sharon smiled a big toothy smile and made a quick call. She would need help to run the bar. It was getting way too busy for one person.

Kelly nearly passed out when she saw how crowded the bar had become in just the five minutes she had been in the back. There must have been a stampede of customers. To make matters worse, Kelly knew almost every person here. They were old classmates, friends, or acquaintances. There were at least 50 people in the room who she was on a first name basis with. At this point she could not even imagine what would happen if it leaked that it was Kelly Slater dancing. Everyone in town would have seen her breasts bouncing free.

Kelly crawled up onto the stage, painfully conscious of what a great look at her butt the people in the front were getting. Well soon they would have front row seats to the reveal of her pussy. Kelly managed to stand and turn around, where she got her first good look at her expanded audience. Mister Belter, her senior year science teacher, was front and center. She had just finished his class a matter of weeks ago. He was staring at her wobbling breasts with a smug smirk. Chelsea Thomas was here too. She was a real bitch, one of the “mean girls” from high school. She was recording Kelly with her cell phone. She was laughing and talking to some of her bitchy friends. Just about every boy that had ever asked her out was here. How had almost all the people in her life ended up at the bar tonight? She had never seen anything like it.

The music was playing, and Kelly knew she had to dance. She only had about two and a half minutes to shed her G-string and finally completely expose herself. She knew her dancing was wooden and terrible, but it didn't matter. Everyone was having a great time. She tried to do a few more exciting moves so as not to be too boring. She ran her hands through her hair and dragged them down her body. She turned around and arched her back to emphasize her ass. She was getting a little better at this stripping thing. Money was regularly being thrown onto her stage.

Finally, Kelly heard the end of the song approaching and knew she didn't have any time left. She spotted Greg right in front of the stage, and he was watching her expectantly. Kelly felt herself beginning to hyperventilate and was scared she was going to pass out. Could you die of a panic attack? Not knowing where to look she turned around to face the back wall and slowly hooked her hands into her G-string. The crowd immediately went nuts. It was pandemonium as she slowly pulled the G-string down her long legs. She kept her legs pressed tightly together, but all that really did was highlight her ass hole, followed by her tightly closed, puffy, pink pussy lips, covered in a thin sheet of short dark hairs.

Cheering went up in unison, loud enough to shake the windows. This was a dream come true for every man in the bar, and a perfect revenge for every girl that ever felt intimidated or ignored by others due to Kelly's unparalleled beauty. Well Kelly Slater would not be put on a pedestal anymore. Every person in town had seen everything she had to offer. She was just an easy slut. A hot one, sure, but just another slut. Every person in the bar couldn't wait to see what else this stupid bimbo would do. They had all seen the messages and Facebook posts. They knew not to identify her out loud where Kelly could hear it. The bimbo thought she was anonymous. Someone had even made a couple of posters of her topless and with her outer labia swallowing her G-string and taped them up on the front door of the bar. It read “Kelly Slater's Slutty Debut”.

Kelly slowly stood back up and stepped out of her G-string. Greg reached between her legs and grabbed it off the stage as soon as it was loose. Kelly tried not to faint as she turned back towards the crowd and began dancing again, now fully nude other than her black stripper heels. She was looking into a sea of familiar faces and cell phone cameras as the surreal nightmare just would not end. She felt the cold air on her moist pussy and cursed her body for betraying her like this. She couldn't deny how turned on she was. Maybe Greg was right about her. Maybe she was a dirty slut that got off on exposing herself. But no, maybe her body was reacting with lust, maybe she could not help her nipples tightening and her vagina lubricating, but she was not enjoying this. She wanted to go home and cry. But there was no time for that, the next song was starting...

Greg could not help himself. As soon as Kelly stepped out of her panties he reached out and grabbed them. He pushed them into his face and took a whiff. It was a cock hardening mixture of sweat and Kelly's musk. He wanted to put them in his mouth, but decided that could be done in the privacy of his apartment. He stuffed the G-string in his pants with Kelly's bra and went back to watching the show.

Kelly gave him a dirty look as she saw him put the panties away, but he didn't even notice. Greg's eyes were glued to the snatch at eye level about a foot and a half from his face. He wished she had shaved, as Greg loved a smoothly shaved pussy, but it was still a jaw dropping sight.

After a song's worth of stiff and wooden dancing the crowd wanted more and catcalls began flying at the stage. Someone yelled for her to “spread them legs”. Kelly ignored the request at first, but when she made eye contact with Greg he opened his fingers like a pair of scissors and she knew she had no choice. Ever so slowly the poor girl's knees inched apart. Finally they were a little more than shoulder width apart. Her outer labia parted just a tiny bit and the horny mob got it's first look at Kelly's inner lips. They could just barely be made out behind the thin hairs and the puffed up pink outer lips.

When Kelly spread her legs at his nudging Greg knew for sure that he had her. This horny slut would do anything and everything he told her. He was desperate for a way to push things further, but did not know how, just yet.

Danny Slater could not believe his eyes. He had not believed it when his friend called him and told him his sister was stripping at the bar where she worked. Even when another friend sent him a picture of a topless girl built similar to his sister, he figured it was an edited photo. But by the time a third friend of his told him to get his ass to The Dirty Turkey he decided to check it out. Now he stood at the entrance with his jaw on the floor as his whore of a sister stood on a stage over what looked like 200 people, naked as the day she was born. Her legs were spread, and her hairy twat and massive tits were out for everyone and their mother to see. The skank was wearing a mask, but it didn't hide anything! Less than half of her face was covered.

At first Danny was just confused at what his older sister was doing. Then he began to rage. This is the same bitch who had turned him into their overly strict parents just a year ago for having three beers at a friend's party. Danny had been grounded for two entire months over that. He was only recently allowed to finally attend a party again. As far as Danny was concerned, Kelly had forced him to waste his entire junior year. Now she was waving her pussy at half the kids from school in some sleazy bar?

Danny quickly looked around trying to figure out the best way to get his revenge. Should he call their dad? Then a better idea came to mind. He ducked behind some taller men so Kelly would not see him and began making his way towards the back office. He had heard Kelly talk about her job and Sharon a million times and knew her purse would be back there.

Sharon was thrilled when Leanne finally arrived. Leanne was one of her best girls and had been her most popular waitress before Kelly started. Sharon was explaining the situation and having a great time explaining that she “couldn't tell Leanne who the dancer was because it was a secret”. Leanne was openly laughing and taking pictures of the exposed Kelly. Sharon knew it was a ruse at this point, but she had to pretend she had kept her word.

Leanne said she would work for free the whole evening if Sharon let her MC for the rest of the night, and she had the freedom to say anything she wanted. Sharon gave it a few seconds worth of thought but relented. More money for the bar if Leanne worked for free. She quickly showed her how the system worked and told her to take drink orders when she wasn't on the mic.

Leanne jumped on the mic to make her first announcement as she switched Sharon's MP3 player with her cell phone.

“Hello boys and girls. I hope you're enjoying the lovely dancing of 'Candy' in her debut performance. She told us that she wanted to kick it up a notch around this time of the night, so I'm going to start playing some slightly sexier music. Have fun up there, Miss Candy, all the kiddies have gone to bed so we can start the more adult show.”

With that Leanne started the music back up and the crowd went wild all over again. Kelly looked like a deer in headlights up on stage but after a moment began mimicking the kind of thing she had seen in hip hop music videos. She lowered her hips and started shaking her ass. Her breasts began bouncing wildly up and down until Kelly had to hold them in place. This also had the added benefit of shaking a couple more feathers free of her mask. In a few more minutes she would be wearing nothing more than a piece of silver plastic that didn’t even fully cover her eyebrows to hide her identity.

Danny wandered back into the main room as a new song started with his sister's cell phone unlocked and her camera app opened. The idiot used the same password for everything. Danny had snooped on Kelly's phone dozens of times but never found anything. It had always been pointless. That's probably why she was so lose with the fact that “7531” was her password for everything. The odd numbers counting down from seven.

Danny grinned to himself as he zoomed in the recording camera on Kelly's gyrating ass. She was making her cheeks clap and every time they separated she was flashing her ass hole and pussy to the massive crowd. Danny unzoomed the camera to make sure he got some of her tits and face in the video as well before ending his minute long video. He then took several still photos. Some were full body shots, some were close ups of each of her body parts. After he was happy with the data he had collected he logged into Kelly's Facebook account and began posting them. He tagged her in every single one. He began attaching messages like “get to know the real Kelly Slater” and “This is what my titties look like”. When he posted the video he made sure to let everyone know she was performing right now and gave the address to the bar. “Come see me spread my slutty pussy and shake my titties at the Dirty Turkey!!”

If Kelly wanted to act like a slut there was nothing wrong with spreading the word. Danny began filming again, he might as well continue posting her show on Facebook, she wouldn't want to forget a night like this.

Leanne was mixing a margarita for a couple of women enjoying the show. She loved overhearing them talk about what a slut Kelly turned out to be. As she handed the drinks over and prepared to get back to watching Kelly ruin her life, Greg popped up in front of her. She gave him a semi-polite smile and tried to ignore him. Greg had been one of her best customers, he used to always request her and tip really well. At least he did until that skank started working here. All of a sudden it was Kelly getting the requests and the good tips.

Greg leaned over and began shouting in her ear. It was hard to hear anything at all with the music blaring and so many people shouting and laughing. She eventually managed to get that he was telling her that “Kelly can't say no to anything” and she could “make her do anything as long as she didn't identify her”.

Was Greg blackmailing Kelly? Leanne's nipples hardened at the thought, and she looked at Greg with a newfound respect. He winked at her and handed her a folded-up sheet of paper. He nodded his head towards the mic and then walked away. Leanne opened the paper and her jaw dropped. It was a list of things he wanted Leanne to announce throughout the night. Greg was a twisted mother fucker. She hated Kelly but wasn't this a bit much? With how impossible these suggestions were, Leanne found herself wondering if Kelly could possibly go along with this. The note said Greg had already taken care of the supplies needed.

Leanne had a bit of an exhibitionist streak herself, she may have even been willing to put on a quick strip show if Sharon had thought to ask and the money was right, but this was downright twisted. Just thinking about it made her pussy twitch.

Kelly was mortified. If her entire being was consumed by exhaustion at this point, she would have been sobbing uncontrollably. She was too busy currently “dropping it like it was hot” to worry about the hundreds of personal friends and acquaintances watching her shaker her breasts, bum, and vagina for them. Every time she “dropped” like she had seen it on TV her butt nearly touched the floor and she had to somewhat spread her legs to maintain balance. This filthy song was forcing her to give constant full-frontal flashes to everyone in the audience. Her science teacher kept reaching out and trying to touch her vagina every time this happened. She had been forced to give up half the stage to avoid all the reaching hands.

Thankfully the song finally ended and she was able to catch her breath. Her entire body was coated in sweat and she was breathing like she just ran a marathon. She wiped the sweat from her face and saw another feather float to the ground. A boy from her history class grabbed the feather and held it like it was some priceless lost artifact. Kelly just prayed enough feathers remained to keep her anonymous. In reality, only about a quarter of her face had any cover. The mask was doing absolutely nothing other than giving her false hope, and keeping her foolishly performing.

Finally, Leanne spoke and Kelly looked up expectantly, hoping beyond hope she was calling an end to the evening. What she was actually saying would nearly break Kelly.

“Ladies and Germs, I hope you enjoyed that sexy and salacious performance from the beautiful, talented, and butt naked, Candy! That was part one of her show tonight, even with years of ballet practice you can't expect her to dance like that for hours! Next we have a much more personal part of our show, this is Candy's special gift for the man of the night, he's getting married in three days. Step up to the stage, David! Bring your best man and the groomsmen with you!”

Everyone cheered while the six men jumped up onto the stage. Greg brought a large wooden chair, as well as a grocery bag with something in it, with him.

Leanne continued, “Greg informed us that David hates pubic hair. Once our dancer found out about this her response was 'how would he like to shave me himself live on stage?”

If the crowd had not been going wild before it sounded like the building was going to collapse at this point. Kelly took two steps back, now seriously considering running away as fast as she could. What was happening? Why? How? Greg had moved behind her and wrapped his free arm around her stomach. She felt something hard poking into her lower back and knew it was his gross penis. Greg brought his head down and his mouth so close to her ear that she could feel the moisture.

“If you don't go through with this everyone will know it was you up here. There are hundreds of pictures and video of every part of you. Just let us have our fun and you can forget it ever happened tomorrow.”

He pulled back and smiled like they had shared a joke and pushed her down by the shoulders into the wooden chair he had brought up on stage. Kelly was frozen with fear, indecision, and an annoying yet constant throbbing of arousal. She allowed herself to be confined to the chair and just stared out at everyone she knew, dumbfounded, as they stared back.

“Now our bachelor has been drinking pretty heavily, so I'm going to be right up there to help him out. We wouldn't want our entertainment getting injured, especially down there!”

Everyone laughed and cheered as Leanne made her way up to the stage. Greg had handed David a razor and some shaving gel. The four groomsman each grabbed one of Kelly's limbs at Greg's direction. Two of them held her arms so she didn't reach down or move too much, and two of them grabbed her legs. They stretched them out in either direction, leaving Kelly nearly doing the splits. This brought shocked gasps and whispers across the whole audience. This was by far the best look they had seen of her vagina. For most people here they had never gotten such a clear look at a pussy. Her slit was right at eye level and very well lit. Her legs were pulled straight out to the side and her outer labia were fully separated. Her pink insides were on full display for the entire crowd. Kelly was sure she would faint or pass out from pure humiliation, but it just did not happen. She was forced to be fully lucid for this torment. To make matters worse, her arousal could not have been more evident. She was leaking so much her pubic hair was matted together on and below her labia. She overheard several people point it out to those around them.

Leanne laughed and waved at Kelly as she stepped up onto the stage. She whispered something in David's ear, and he gave her a thumbs up and handed her the shaving gel. Leanne popped open the gel and squeezed a good amount out onto David's hand. He leered at Kelly as he rubbed his hands together, now dripping with slime. He finally reached down and the inevitable happened. She felt her pussy being touched by a stranger's hand.

David was very gentle at first. Kelly just stared with wide eyed wonder as he began exploring her fuzzy mound. The first time he ran his finger down her slit a shiver went through her whole body. The gel was cool, but it was quickly warming up. David began getting more thorough. He now had both hands roughly rubbing her down. She really didn't have that much hair down there and she knew this wasn't necessary. Clearly David just wanted to feel her up and everyone else was enjoying the show. Kelly felt her pussy getting hotter and hotter as her nipples crinkled and extended to their greatest length. Greg snickered and twisted her nipple with no warning. Kelly yelped and then moaned when the shock wore off.

“Well look who came out to say hello!” Leanne winked at Kelly.

In horror Kelly saw that her little clitoris had finally made an appearance thanks to David and Greg's molestation. She shut her eyes and groaned as Leanne pulled her clitoral hood the rest of the way back, fully exposing her sensitive little button. Camera flashes nearly blinded everyone on stage.

Leanne released Kelly's hood, but her clit was out to stay at this point. The pink nub was like a beacon at the top of her slit, drawing everyone's eyes. Leanne gently pulled David away and got down on her knees in front of and slightly to the side of Kelly. She wanted to make sure she didn't block anyone's view. She yelled for Kelly to stay very still as she waved the razor at her.

Kelly clammed up as the razor approached her pubic hair. She certainly didn't want to be cut down there. She felt the first scratch of the razor above her pussy and saw about 1/3 of her hair disappear with it. Leanne shook the gel and hair onto the stage floor and went back for another. In a matter of seconds there was almost no hair left above her vagina. Just a tiny tuft right above her clit. Leanne moved on to her inner thighs. Kelly was almost too shocked to be embarrassed while she slowly watched her pussy shed its fur. She had not seen it so bare since before she hit puberty.

After everything except the hair directly on and around her pussy lips had been shaved Kelly was in for an even greater shock. Without so much as a warning Leanne suddenly began manipulating Kelly's vagina directly. She was stretching it first one way and then the other as she shaved the lips. She made sure to smooth out every single wrinkle and not miss a solitary hair. She even pinched her labia between two fingers and pulled every which direction to make sure nothing had been missed. She then did the same with the other lip. Kelly yelped when Leanne covered up her extended clit with her index finger and pulled it down while she shaved the last remaining tuft from above her slit.

Kelly felt that she could calm down now as the shaving seemed to be finished when Leanne looked her in the eye with a smile and said, “Almost done, Sweetheart.”

Kelly had no idea what she meant. She was looking at her vagina and it was as smooth as could be. Nothing at all remained. Leanne looked at the guys holding Kelly's legs and pointed up. They grinned and nodded at her before pulling Kelly's legs up and back towards her head.

Kelly gasped as her pelvis moved upwards and her butt raised into the air, pointing directly at the audience. She wanted to scream, but what was the point? No one would even hear her over the laughing and hollering of the hundreds of people watching. A tear escaped her eye as she felt her butt cheeks spread and her ass hole came out to say hello to everyone she knew. She couldn't see what Leanne was doing down there. Her vision was blocked by her silky-smooth genitalia. Her vision was filled with her own sex, her pink button front and center. A small groan escaped her lips when she felt Leanne begin spreading the shaving gel on and around her sphincter. She felt it naturally react to the unwanted intruder by tightening and heard everyone laugh. Apparently, they had a good enough view to see even small movements of the most private areas on her body.

Leanne spread the gel around liberally before she finally started with the razor. Kelly noticed it was a not totally unpleasant sensation and tried to focus on anything else. The only real option in front of her was her own pelvis, so she really stared at her newly shaved mound. She was surprised to see that she really liked how it looked without any hair. It seemed somehow more… fresh, and she wondered what it would feel like to touch. Kelly noticed a fresh drop of her essence rolling from her groin, up towards her bellybutton in her current, strange position. No matter how horrible this was, some part of her was relishing in it. Some deep dark secret piece of her got turned on at flashing her breasts and vagina at her friends. She would never admit it to anyone, but so long as she stayed anonymous, some small part of her would always enjoy this memory.

“All done. Let her down so we can show everyone my handiwork.” Leanne gleefully took a step back to watch the official unveiling of Kelly Slater's shaved snatch.

The wedding party finally released her and stepped down, leaving the stunned and awkward nude girl alone on stage. They each plucked a feather from her mask as a souvenir for the wonderful evening. Kelly had no idea there were only three feathers left on the entire mask. She quickly snapped her legs shut. Completely unsure what to do.

“Hey, what the fuck?” Leanne screamed at her. “No one can see my work! Spread those legs, Bitch!”

For a moment Kelly just stared. She didn't have any better ideas and didn't see any reason to hold back now. It's not like everyone hadn't already gotten an extended look at her private parts. She put her hands on her knees and slowly willed herself to spread her legs. Everyone held their breath as if they hadn't already been staring at her pussy for the last ten minutes. She opened her legs until they were about 90 degrees apart. She just awkwardly sat on her wooden chair for ten seconds or so while everyone got their pictures and video.

“You're a ballerina, right? You're more flexible than that. I said to spread your damn legs!” Leanne shouted.

Kelly opened her legs further until they were on opposite sides of the chair.

“Hands behind your head! Stick out those fat tits!”

Kelly sniffled and brought her arms up and behind her neck. She arched her back and pushed out her sensitive breasts towards the audience. She felt her entire body prickling from their stares. It was like everyone's eyes released heat and it was warming her up all over.

“Scoot to the end of the chair so we can get a better look.” Leanne continued to command Kelly.

Without hesitation Kelly did as ordered. Her pussy hung completely over the edge, splayed slightly open for the crowd. Her own juices had begun to flow to the point that she left a trail of moisture all the way across the chair. Kelly was shivering with excitement and anticipation of... Something. She wasn't sure what. Her mind was going cloudy with lust, and she was having trouble concentrating. She tried to spread her legs further for the audience, but her legs were as far back as they would go.

“Tell us how it feels. Touch your slutty pussy and describe it to everyone.” Leanne stepped back onto the stage and held the wireless mic in front of Kelly's face.

“Wait. First touch your tits and describe them to everyone.” Leanne wasn't even mad at Kelly anymore. She was also lost in the sexual haze. Things were out of hand, and no one was thinking properly. This slutty Goddess was offering everything she had to the entire town, and it was mesmerizing. It took all of Leanne's concentration to not have her hand down her own pants.

Kelly kept her legs agape while she ran her hands over her shoulders on their way to her breasts. She grabbed a handful of each globe and could barely cover half of them. She started kneading them and pushing them together while the moans she couldn't hold back went out over the bar's sound system.

“They feel… good? They're soft but firm.” Kelly struggled not to moan, at a loss for words to describe how she felt.

Leanne let Kelly molest her own tits for a couple of minutes before urging her onwards.

“Now your pussy. Rub that slippery snatch and tell us all how it feels.” Leanne bit her lip to hold back her own moan as she subtly rubbed her thighs together.

Kelly grabbed each nipple and gave them a hard twist and tug before finally letting them go and continuing the downwards journey of her hands. The yelp of pleasure straight into the mic from her rough handling of her pink nubs gave all the men in the room bad ideas. Kelly liked it a little rough? What they didn't know was that this was something Kelly was just exploring for herself for the first time. It just happened to be in front of 200 people.

Kelly completely escaped to a fantasy world as she began to lightly brush the top of her totally smooth mound. She let herself cave into her lust and tightly closed her eyes, pretending no one else was in the room. She was startled my how sensitive her vagina had become as she made her first pass over it. A moan escaped her lips and she had to pull away for a moment. The room was eerily quiet as she brought her hand back and gently touched her clitoris. Her entire body was buzzing with sexual energy. She dipped one and then two fingers into her slit and began spreading her juices all over her groin, paying special attention to her clit. Slowly Kelly opened her eyes as she felt herself getting close to release. A sea of phones and cameras were pointed at her. Permanently capturing her shame and every inch of her exposed body. She closed her eyes again to block them out, she just needed to finish. This was all too much. She felt herself approaching climax and began to moan in preparation. Right before she reached the crest, she was assaulted with a terrible stinging pain in both nipples. Kelly opened her eyes and screamed in pain.

Leanne could not believe her eyes as slutty little Kelly Slater went through all the motions she ordered her to, personally exposing herself to the whole town. She molested her own breasts for a couple of minutes before almost eagerly fingering herself. It was enough to make Leanne blush.

She could tell Kelly was about to cum and decided as a bit of extra punishment she would deny it. Maybe the whore would remain more pliable if they kept her at this heightened state of arousal. Leanne snickered to herself as she waited until it looked like the dam was about to burst. Right as Kelly's moaning reached its peak Leanne reached out and grabbed both of her nipples as hard as she could and gave them a brutal twist. Kelly screamed and her hands flew out of her soaking snatch and tried to grab her sore breasts, but Leanne refused to let go. Kelly weakly pushed at Leanne's arms.

“Please stop, that hurts!”

“No cumming, slut!” Leanne said as she gave another large twist. Kelly yelped and began rubbing her breasts when Leanne let go.

Kelly snapped her legs shut and looked at the floor as she rubbed her sore nipples. Leanne grinned down at her new toy.

“Everyone really enjoyed the show, Candy. You can take a break from dancing and walk the room if you want. Maybe saunter to the back and get a drink.”

Kelly shuddered at the idea of walking amongst her peers naked and shaved.

“Or you can get back to dancing. I'll restart the music, it's up to you.” Leanne smiled and grabbed the chair Kelly still sat on. Kelly got the hint and stood up. Leanne gave her a hard smack on the ass as she walked off the stage with the chair. Kelly awkwardly stood and rubbed her breasts until the music started back up. Unwilling to walk amongst the crowd she released her bosom and began to sway her hips again.

Danny could not believe his eyes and found himself trying his best to hide his very awkward erection. He had never thought of his sister in a sexual way before, but that was kind of hard to avoid after watching her spread her legs and jill herself off on stage. This sexual confusion just made him even more angry at her. It wasn’t fair for her to be such a slut and rub her sexuality in his face like this. Why should he be ashamed for liking it? Everyone else in town did.

While fuming over the unwanted feelings Kelly was causing him, Danny opened her address book and sent a mass text to everyone in her phone. “Come and see me performing live at The Dirty Turkey right now” followed by a picture of her with her legs spread and 2 fingers stuck deep into her swollen pussy.

“How do you like that, Slut?” He grinned while readjusting his hard on and resuming his recording.

Kelly could not get over how the air felt on her totally bare slit as she forced herself to dance for the increasingly rowdy crowd. She had to stop herself repeatedly as she kept rubbing her own hands over the newly smooth skin. She felt like she had run 10 miles by this point. Tired, sore, sweaty, and thirsty. As guests started offering her beers and pushing them on stage she finally gave in and began taking drinks. She was not much of a drinker, but she was so thirsty she downed an entire bottle of beer in 30 seconds. She caught her breath while several more bottles were placed at her feet. She said thank you and picked up another beer to sip on while she returned to dancing. Her throat was burning less but she felt a little lightheaded from drinking so fast.

As the next song ended, Kelly picked up her third beer in as many minutes and began moving her hips again. She saw Greg speaking to Leanne over at the bar and hand her something. The music suddenly turned down and Leanne began speaking through the sound system.

“Has anyone seen Kelly Slater? I thought she was out of town, but a kind patron said he found her Driver’s License. We have Kelly Slater’s driver’s license here if anyone knows if she is here.”

Kelly nearly collapsed when Leanne kept saying her name. Why had that prick, Greg, done this? The crowd kept giggling every time her name was said. Kelly just prayed that none of them knew it was her.

“Oh well. I guess Kelly’s not here. I don’t want it getting into the wrong hands, you know how identity theft is running rampant these days. I guess I’ll put it through the blender to be safe.”

On stage Kelly began to really panic. Why was this crazy bitch going to destroy her ID???

“If you’re in the building, Kelly Slater, speak up now or I have to do this for security reasons.”

Leanne dropped Katy’s ID into a blender and hovered her finger over the button. After no one spoke up she started the blender, and the crowd went wild. Katy rubbed the tears out of her eyes as her ID was destroyed and saw another feather fall to the ground.

“Okay, now that we are done talking about Kelly Slater… Let’s get back to our gorgeous entertainment for the night. It’s time for our next exciting event! Pin the tail on the puppy!”

Kelly gulped as she saw Greg climbing onto the stage with a huge grin on his face and some odd items in his hands.
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

Greg walked behind Kelly and whispered in her ear, “Be a team player here, Kelly. We’re almost done.”

He pulled something over her neck, and she felt a click. She reached up and felt that a dog collar had been locked around her throat. Before she could object a leash was latched to it and she nearly fell off he heals as Greg gave it a little jerk and began walking towards the bar. Kelly reluctantly followed him off the stage and through the tightly packed crowd. Dozens of hands pinched, slapped, and groped her all over as she made her way through the bar. Along the way her final feather was stripped, and she now wore nothing but a pair of stripper heals and what amounted to silver glasses frames with no lenses.

Greg cleared some space by the bar and Sharon was right on the other side giving Kelly an apologetic look. Greg spread two bar stools about two feet apart and put them right up against the bar.

“Okay, Puppy, put your knees right here on these two stools and lean over the bar. We need to get you your tail.”

Kelly tried not to think about what was showing behind her as she spread her legs wide onto the two stools and bent all the way forward, resting her stomach and large breasts on the wet and sticky bar top. She felt cool air reaching her inner labia and her ass hole.

“Have another drink, Sweety.” Said Sharon as she put a bottle to Kelly’s lips, like she was nursing her. Kelly gulped down the entire bottle while Sharon held it there.

“All right, put the blindfold on, David.” Greg handed the drunken groom a blindfold and another drunk groomsman helped him tie it on.

“Kel… er, I mean, Candy. Trust me when I say you’re going to thank me for doing this once the game starts.”

Kelly prayed the room was too loud for anyone to hear him almost use her real name when she saw him liberally spray lube on his hands and reach towards her ass. She yelped and squeezed her sphincter as tight as she could when the cool liquid on his finger first made contact.

“You are going to want me to use as much of this as possible, Pup… Pup… Puppy. Hahaha.” Even Greg was having trouble speaking with the amount of alcohol everyone had been drinking. “The plug on that tail is mighty big, and I’m guess… HIC… guessin you haven’t done this before…”

She did her best to stay loose but found it almost impossible as her blackmailer’s finger slipped knuckle deep into her virgin ass hole. She bit her lip and held back a whimper.

“I need to get this nice and lubed up for the game. A good puppy needs her tail hahaha.”

Kelly blushed at the idea while a second finger began working its way inside her. The laughing and constant camera flashes from all sides didn’t make this any easier on her.

Suddenly she felt a sharp slap on her right butt cheek.

“Spread them cheeks. Trust me you want to do everything you can to help me out here unless you… you want to… hahaha… get torn open or something here.”

This caused a huge laugh from the whole crowd and Kelly did as suggested. She reached back and spread her own ass as far as she comfortably could. A murmur went across the crowd as the flash photography started up again. Kelly took little comfort in the fact that she had showed this much already during her shaving episode.

“Okay, spin Dave around, she’s good and ready.” Greg slapped Kelly’s ass again. “Make sure you keep those cheeks spread, give him a good target!”

Kelly looked back over her shoulder and saw the instrument David was drunkenly waving in the general direction of her sphincter. It looked like a doorknob! She had never put anything in that specific hole before, and they were starting with THAT! Her eyes widened with worry, and she pulled her cheeks further and further apart, until it felt like she might split herself down the middle.

David first scraped along the top of her back and nearly fell over her. He stepped back and felt along her sides until he brushed the sides of her breasts as they were squeezed between her and the counter. He slowed down here and took a moment to appreciate the smooth and sensitive globes. His free hand slid down and over her ass, sliding passed the anus and rubbing along her spread open pussy. Unable to help herself Kelly moaned at the warm touch on her oversensitive nether. This brought on a laugh from the surprisingly quiet audience. Everyone was paying rapt attention as the plug moved ever closer to the puckered hole.

Finally, he found his mark. With a smile, David pushed the plug hard. Kelly squealed as her anus totally rejected the plug and David’s push swerved downwards. The plug followed Kelly’s well lubricated taint and slid straight up and into Kelly’s steaming snatch. Her squeal turned into a deep moan and the room erupted in enough laughter and screaming to wake the whole town, at least the few people not already there.

“Ooooooh myyyyyy gooooooooood!” Kelly let loose as she was violated far deeper than she had ever felt. She was worked up enough that the pain was not severe, but the feeling was unbelievably intense. Her entire body shivered as David shook the tail around asking if he won.

When Greg managed to finally catch his breath from the biggest laughing fit of his life, he took a swig of beer and put his hand over David’s. “Wrong hole, Bud. See?”

Greg pulled the plug out and reinserted it several times in quick succession and Kelly finally gave in. She screamed and quivered while a torrent of liquid spurted out of her oversexed slit. Kelly had never squirted before in her life, she had never had an orgasm even 10% that intense, and this special moment would be caught on video from dozens of different angles, immortalized on the internet forever. If she had been capable of a coherent thought at that exact moment it might have made her cry. Instead, she moaned and tried to stop gyrating with perverse and confused pleasure.

“I’ll let you off the hook for ruining my shoes thanks to the amazing show, Kelly.” Greg shouted at her as he pointed at his soaking wet feet.

Kelly wasn’t even together enough to catch that he had used her real name that time. Without missing a beat David took aim again, with the help of Greg this time, and moved the plug back towards her sphincter.

“All right, let’s do it together on three.” Greg said to David. “Spread the cheeks, Kelly!” He slapped her ass hard again to bring her back to reality. Kelly quickly pulled her ass open again. “One… Two… Three!”

Both men pushed while Kelly spread. She thought she really was going to be split open this time. Butt holes were not meant to stretch like this. But right when she thought she might faint from the pain and pressure it suddenly popped in and her butt was able to reclaim its lost territory. The tail was snuggly fit, and she had the oddest feeling of fullness she had ever experienced. It wasn’t painful, just strange and uncomfortable. The crowd cheered as Kelly tested the waters by shaking her plugged ass back and forth, watching her tail wag.

“Good doggy.” Said Greg as he lightly patted her ass. It was much more pleasant than the slaps he was delivering earlier. “Now stand up on the bar and show off your brand-new tail for everyone.”

Kelly lowered her feet back to the ground. She had been on her knees and stomach for a while and had to readjust to the heels, not to mention the intruder in her back seat. After a moment Greg helped her onto the counter where she turned her back to the audience and began to shake her bottom back and forth, making the tail swish. Compared to the other depraved shit she had been subjected to; this little show felt downright wholesome. She lowered her hands to her knees and started having a little more fun with it, trying to make her tail wagging a little sexier.

Kelly looked down towards Sharon who was laughing and clapping along with everyone else and pointed towards a beer. Sharon gave her a thumbs up and opened one up. Kelly bent down, reaching for the bottle, when she felt something snap, and a pressure released around her head. She watched what appeared to be just the eye frames of a small pair of silver glasses fall over the side of the bar and land at Sharon’s feet.
It took a moment to register what she had just seen. The crowd had gotten quiet when it fell, but giggles and snickering began to erupt all over the room as Kelly broke out in a cold sweat and looked over her shoulder into the sea of faces and camera lenses. Her tail slowly lost its momentum and sat nearly motionless, dangling from between her cheeks. As laughter erupted from all sides she collapsed to her knees and screamed with her face buried in her hands. She was paralyzed with humiliation and unable to move from her position on the sticky bar top. Eventually Greg climbed up and sat next to her. He put his hand over her shoulders and spoke directly into her ear.

“No reason to get shy now.” He reached down and gave her tail a couple of tugs. “Let’s give them a quick encore and then I’ll get you out of here.”

Kelly looked at Greg only halfway understanding his words, but before she could object, he grabbed her leash and started pulling it along the bar. She lowered her head in shame and crawled along the bar top with her luscious breasts hanging at eye level for the bar patrons. Everyone close enough groped her breasts or slapped her ass as she passed by. She briefly made eye contact with Leanne who was howling with laughter. She slipped a pair of cat ears on Kelly’s head and gave her nipples each a flick.

“Sorry, I don’t have dog ears for you, but those cat ears really help complete the look, don’t you think?”

When she reached the end of the bar, Greg helped her down. She found herself standing face to face with her little brother, Danny. Even after all she had done she still felt horrified at this development and covered her nipples and shaved vagina with her hands.

“I’ve been here all night, Sis. Don’t bother.”

Kelly held back tears as she dropped her hands to her sides and Danny held up her phone in front of her face. It was a text conversation with her father. She saw several photos of herself performing all sorts of degrading acts. The response from her father was that she was not his daughter and was no longer welcome in his home. As if she had not lost enough, she now did not even have a home to return to. Kelly sank to her knees and found herself staring at her own little brother’s aggressive bulge in his shorts.

“Grandpa and Grandma had a very different reaction. If you get on my good side, I may be able to put in a good word for you. I’ll talk to you later, Sis.”

Danny patted his older sister on the head and took a few steps back, turning his recording phone camera back on his defeated sibling.

Greg gave her leash a jerk and Kelly slowly crawled across the dirty bar floor between the legs of dozens upon dozens of her peers. She did not try to look up as she didn’t even want to know who was witnessing her degradation. Greg pushed the front door open and led Kelly into the warm summer night. The party followed them out and the hundreds of viewers circled them. Greg led Kelly to the fire hydrant and shook her leash a few times.

“Show me you can be a good doggy and do your business outside and then we can call it a night.”

She didn’t understand exactly what he was asking her to do. She just looked at all her friends laughing and pointing and wondered where she would go after this.

“Puppy’s do their business on the fire hydrant. Get it done and then you can go.” He shook her leash again to emphasize his point.

Totally defeated at this point, Kelly reluctantly backed up to the fire hydrant and prepared to relieve herself. Just before she let go Greg slapped her ass as hard as he could and stopped her.

“Not like that. Puppy’s raise their leg so they don’t get any on them. I’ll help you.”

A tear escaped Kelly’s eye as the last possible piece of her dignity was squashed. On camera and in front of everyone she knew she allowed Greg to lift her left leg as high as he could while holding her by the knee. Her womanhood opened completely, baring her pink insides to the world. She then allowed herself to expel the large amount of beer she had been drinking all night. The laughter and screaming from all sides was deafening. Her stream went for a long time and spread along the ground. It nearly reached her hands and remaining knee before she finished. Greg pulled a napkin out of his pocket and refused to let her close her legs until he wiped her clean between the legs.

Kelly lowered her knee back to the ground and quickly crawled a few paces away from her urine puddle. She said a silent prayer that her night was finally over, when suddenly several red and blue flashing lights came to her attention. When she looked to Greg to ask what was going on he was no longer there, her leash was just resting on the ground. As she attempted to catch up on what exactly was happening, two uniformed police officers busted through the surrounding group and approached her. There was a huge fat policeman and a decently attractive little blonde female cop.

“Well aren’t you glad we took this call, Jeff?” Asked the female cop.

“I ain’t complaining. What the hell you doing out here naked, Girl?”

Kelly was dumbfounded and didn’t have a proper answer for them. She sat there silently staring at them.

“We came out here to check on the noise.” Said the female, “and judging by the crowd surrounding you, it looks like you are probably the cause. I’m going to need to see some ID and ask you again, what are you doing out here.”

Slowly regaining her wits, Kelly responded, “My… I don’t have any ID.”

The male police officer had circled around behind Kelly. “Marsha, you have to see this.”

Kelly blushed as the officers inspected her tail and gave it a few tugs, confirming how it was attached.

“We got ourselves a kinky one here.” Marsha gave Kelly a menacing look. No ID, performing kinky sex acts in public…”

“And public urination!” Someone yelled from the crowd.

Officer Marsha eyed the puddle around the fire hydrant. “I guess we need to search her and take her in.”

The one named Jeff grabbed Kelly by the arm and pulled her over to their cruiser. He pushed her over the hood and kicked her legs open. He slipped handcuffs on her, behind her back. Once Kelly was in position, he took a step back and Marsha stepped forward. Looking over her shoulder, Kelly saw that the party had moved to the street, where everyone continued trying to get the best view and recording her.

“Well, she only has a couple of spots she could be hiding anything.” She grabbed Kelly’s tail and began pulling, but no matter how hard she tried it wouldn’t budge. “I’m going to need some help here, Jeff.”

Working together, they finally managed to pop Kelly’s tail out. She let out a high-pitched squeal as the far too large plug slipped from her anus. Officer Marsha shined her flashlight directly into the gaping hole and whistled. Behind her the crowd gasped at the pornographic display of her rectum as the entrance very slowly closed.

“Well, I was looking about a mile deep there and I didn’t see any drugs. Only one more spot to check. Normally I’d do this in private, but this skank doesn’t seem to mind showing off.”

Marsha slipped on her rubber gloves and spread Kelly’s vulva open with two fingers before slipping her index and middle finger up inside as deep as she could and feeling around. After several minutes of this she finally relented and removed her gloves.

“This girl sure doesn’t need any lube. It’s like a swamp down there. She’s clean, but we are going to have to take her in. My God this paperwork is going to be a pain…”

Danny then came running up to the officers and Kelly.

“Officer, wait. This is my sister, Kelly Slater. If you can please overlook this, she has a perfectly clean record. I don’t want her life ruined over one mistake. I promise I will take her home and keep her in line. I’ll call you right away and turn her in myself if she acts up anymore.” Danny had a pleading look on his face. He was really selling this to the cops.

They looked at each other and shrugged. “I don’t really feel like being up all night explaining this to the captain.” The Officer named Marsha handed Danny her card. “Call me directly if she pulls any more shit. I’m trusting you to keep her in line, Kid.”

“Thank you, Officer. I’ll get her home right away!”

Danny grabbed Kelly’s leash and began running towards his car. She had no choice but to follow him. For the first time in her life, she felt truly grateful towards her little brother. When she was finally able to curl up in the passenger seat, she allowed herself to feel all the emotions building throughout the night and she started sobbing. Danny started the car and drove a few blocks before pulling into a dark parking lot and turning the car off. He just sat there for a while and let her cry it all out. After almost 10 minutes she finally managed to stop and looked up at Danny.

“Do you have any clothes I could wear?” She asked.

Danny looked at his sister with a puzzled expression.

“Clothes? Why the hell would I give you clothes? I completely own you now.”

Kelly gasped at the aggressive tone of her brother and pulled back away from him.

“I spoke to Grandpa and he’s going to let you stay with them, but only so long as I vouch for you. Dad already spent the evening burning all your belongings, so you don’t have any clothes back there. No money. Who knows if Sharon can allow you to keep working at the Dirty Turkey after tonight. Maybe as a stripper or a hooker, but sure as shit not as a waitress. It’s a respectable place after all.”

Kelly couldn’t believe all the horrible things her brother was telling her. Surely Sharon would still allow her to work there, right? Could she even stomach working there after all of this?

“No, no clothes for you. You are starting a whole new life tonight, Sis. I can’t wait to tell you all about it. It’s going to be a blast. Well, maybe not for you, but it sure is for the rest of us…”

Danny started the car and threw it into gear. They sped down the highway towards their grandparents’ house. Kelly feared the future she was being forced into, but at the same time, a horrible wetness at the thought continued to spread between her legs.

The end?
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

I hope you liked my first story written specifically for this group. For me this is the end of Kelly's adventure, but if anyone really likes the set up or characters, I give you full permission to continue the story or write new parts. Just keep the story to this forum and make sure to give me my credit as well.

While I'm done with Kelly and her misfortune, I hope to remain an active member of the forum. If you read my entire story I appreciate it very much. I'm already working on a new type of story that I hope goes somewhere interesting. A character that I hope to keep a long running ENF odyssey going for. I am jumping in with no end point in mind. Keep an eye out, hopefully I'll be uploading the first few parts sooner rather than later.
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

I haven't finished reading this yet (long story), but I'm enjoying Kelly's humiliation so far! Nice level of detail and well written.
Mike
dthoris

Post by dthoris »

Great story, very well done. Looking forward to reading more content from you in the future.
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

dthoris wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 12:17 am Great story, very well done. Looking forward to reading more content from you in the future.
Thank you, I really appreciate the support. I will try my best to get something else posted without waiting another 5 years. :lol:
mikewozere

Post by mikewozere »

Finally finished reading it; very erotic!
Small point: I noticed she's referred to as Katy rather than Kelly twice.
Mike
Mariax

Post by Mariax »

mikewozere wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 3:39 pm Finally finished reading it; very erotic!
Small point: I noticed she's referred to as Katy rather than Kelly twice.
Oh no! I found myself making that mistake and thought I caught them all and fixed it. That's part of the risk of taking so long on a single story I guess... Thank you for letting me know.