Who's afraid of an urban legend? (With branching story!)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Cake

Who's afraid of an urban legend? (With branching story!)

Post by Cake »

This is kinda weird but bare with me. When you get to a part of the story that has a branching choice, simply scroll down until you see the number corresponding with that decision. If you cant follow that then gfy TW forced orgasm btw

“That obviously isn’t real, Hailey,” I said, becoming increasingly frustrated with her.

“No but you can literally ask anyone and they all say that it’s true,” she whined.

“Well if it’s true then who did it happen to last year? Don’t you think it’s weird that no one seems to know?”

“They don’t remember her name because she moved away,” Hailey quipped back.

“Well what about the years before that?”

“They all moved away too!” She can be impossible to reason with sometimes. Haileys my best friend but she’s always falling for stupid shit like an urban legend at our new high school that every year on the first day of school, a freshman gets stripped naked and walked around the halls. It doesn’t even sound like something that would happen but of course Hailey fell for it anyways and now she was terrified of it happening to her.

“Hailey, the upperclassmen are just trying to scare you,” I was going to say something else but she cut in to say,

“Actually I think I remember hearing about it when it happened last year,” Pretty convenient to remember that now, I thought.

“Well I don’t remember anything like that,” she didn’t seem satisfied with that response but before another word could be spoken, the bell rang and our lunch time came to an end. “I'll see you at the end of the day. We’re meeting by the front doors right?” Hailey nodded, and we headed to our classes.

I had a free period at the end of the day which gave me a lot of time to think about that stupid urban legend. I knew it was a lie, so why was it making me so anxious? A better question was why thinking about it gave me a tingling between my legs. There was only fifteen minutes left until the final bell, and I didn’t have anything to do so I figured I’d use the bathroom before the end of the day. I almost felt nervous walking through the empty halls by myself, but no one else was in the bathroom, and I locked myself in the closest stall. All I could think about was the supposed hazing that was set to happen soon, as if something like that even existed. God, why couldn't I stop thinking about it? Even worse, how was something like that turning me on? When I stepped out of the stall, to my surprise, I was surrounded by four girls waiting for me to come out. They looked nice, and they were probably all at least a few years older than me. I smiled at them, although I was feeling a bit awkward since I just walked out of a bathroom stall. “Hi,” I said quickly while trying to scooch past them to the sinks. All at once they jumped towards me, grabbing my arms and hips. I barely had a second to react to what they were doing, and before anyone even said a word the four of them began to forcibly undress me. My shirt was yanked up to my neck, exposing my bra, and at the same time my yoga pants were pulled all the way down to my ankles. This couldn’t actually be happening, they had to just be trying to scare me. All I could think about was those stories of a freshman getting stripped naked in the halls, and the thought of it happening to me was making my heart pound. I tried to scream but as soon as the sound left my lips one of them covered my mouth. As two of them worked my shirt off my arms, the other two pulled my panties down to my knees. The feeling of having no cover on my crotch gave me goosebumps from my thighs to my belly button. The cool air on my bare skin felt like the coldest I’d ever experienced. I tried to yell louder but I was hardly even making a sound. I could only manage to scream for a second as they momentarily uncovered my mouth to pull my shirt off my head. They were much stronger than me so I couldn't get my arms free, and they even started lifting me off the ground. Once my feet were off the ground they had my pants off in an instant. Taking my shoes along with them. I watched helplessly as they quickly took my panties completely off. Then they peeled off my socks and dropped me back to my feet. Once I felt the cold tile on my toes, they finished stripping me naked by ripping my bra off my chest, breaking the snaps in the back. Now that I was completely naked I had a guess about what was coming next. The four of them were already sizing me up, and next they planned on parading me around the school. How could this be happening to me?!

“Wow she looks like she’s at least a C,” one of them said referring to my breasts. “Plus she shaves her pussy!” I could feel the blood rushing to my face after her comments on every part of my body, and for some reason it was making my legs all tingly.

“She might be the sexiest one in years,” another one said while snapping a collar around my neck. It was attached to a red leash that she gave a tug, causing my head to jerk forward. Looking at the leash made it sink in just how much I was at their mercy. How embarrassing it would be if they made me crawl around like a dog while everyone watched. The thought was making my crotch even hotter. One of them grabbed my boobs from behind. It came from out of nowhere, and she began squeezing and playing with my nipples. Oh god, I thought my head was going to explode. While she tweaked my nipples, I somehow accidentally let out a moan and they all noticed.

“Oh my god, did she just moan?”

“She likes it!” The girl with the leash said while reaching down and touching my vagina. I couldn’t contain myself at all this time, and squealed as the girl moved her hand away from my mouth. I could feel my pussy react to her touch and start shaking, and with the other girl groping my tits I couldn't stop myself from cumming. I was mortified as I felt the orgasm start so suddenly in this kind of a situation. In less than two minutes I had been forcibly stripped naked in a public bathroom, and in less than thirty seconds of them playing with my body I had already cum right in front of them. I thought my legs were going to collapse out from under me, but they held me in place.

“Did she just cum from that?”

“Oh my god, she just came!”

“Imagine if she had done that in the hall,”

“I mean, she still can,” The one in front of me said with a hellish giggle. I realized after I came that I stopped trying to break free from them. I knew it was pointless anyways. I was completely helpless to stop them from degrading me even further.

“Do you think she’ll be able to do it again?”

“Let’s find out!” One of them said, and placed a brown paper bag over my head. It went down to my shoulders, which meant my hair only barely went past it in the back. Within seconds it became extremely hot inside there, and trying to breathe was becoming increasingly difficult. Regardless, I felt the leash tug me forward, forcing me to walk towards what I assumed was the exit. This was my last chance to escape, once I stepped foot out that door I knew that my life was going to be changed forever.

“Please don’t make me do this,” I begged through tears. “I can’t go out there like this, please!” I cried as they dragged me closer to the door. Pretty soon the bell will ring and everyone will come flooding out of their classes. I was an absolute wreck underneath that paper bag. I’d never live this down, especially if they tried to make me cum again in front of everyone.

“Just keep the bag on your head and no one will even know it's you,” one of them laughed. Yeah right. How long would it be before someone figured it out. People aren’t that stupid. The door in front of me creaked open, and I knew that meant that I was about to get pulled into the halls. As I took another step I felt the floor tile change from the small tile squares in the bathroom to a much smoother surface. My worst nightmare was coming true. I tried to look down through the opening of the bag. I could just barely see my toes on the floor past my own chest, but sure enough I was walking on the white linoleum tiles that filled the halls. Tears filled my eyes, and streamed down my face as the thought that I was the victim of this school hazing tradition sank in. I was supposed to meet Hailey at the end of the day. I hoped to god she wouldn’t see me like this but then a loud ringing filled the air.

The final bell was ringing. I suddenly couldn’t breathe properly anymore as I heard another door open nearby, followed by the sound of people walking.

“Woah!” Was the first thing I heard, which was quickly followed by a similar reaction from countless people. I knew they were all looking at me already. I couldn’t see anything, but they could all see me. I was too weak and scared to even try to cover myself but those girls never let go of my arms anyways. I heard the halls filling up as we walked through them.

“Why is she naked!?” Some girl yelled out.

“Get a picture, quick!” A boy said. The halls got louder and louder, as it must have filled up almost completely. The pace we were walking at slowed down, and they began groping my boobs again like earlier. I tried to clench my teeth and not react but my body jumped instinctually. My mind was racing, and my body was burning. This was the worst thing that had ever happened to me. They were looking at my nude body without my permission, and they were even taking pictures so anyone in the world could see!

“She loves having her nipples played with,” One girl said and we stopped walking completely. She pinched and pulled my nipples to which people seemed to react to. Everyone was watching her toy with my boobs as I was holding in my voice. I didn’t want to cum again but that tingling between my legs was growing stronger than ever. Why was being forced to do this making me so horny? I had never done anything like that before and I felt like such a whore for barely being able to keep it together. I didn’t expect someone to touch my vagina all of a sudden, so when one of them started rubbing her thumb over my clit I shot my head back in shock and moaned loud enough for everyone to hear. The crowd all started cheering when they heard that and demanded more. The embarrassment was making me so much more sensitive. How many people were watching them play with my body? They were giggling as they continued to try and make me cum in front of my new classmates.

“Spread her legs a little,” some guy said. They obliged to the crowd of people and someone lifted one of my legs while my clit continued to be tortured. As they stretched my legs, I somehow felt more naked than before. I could feel even more of the cool air between my legs, and I could tell that just meant I was even more exposed. I was desperately sobbing while trying not to make a noise and everything just kept getting worse fast. The only time I ever get naked is when I shower. I even sleep with pajamas on. The feeling of not having even a pair of panties on while getting put into a standing split is a kind of horror I never could have imagined. I knew everyone was watching, and it was making my vagina tremble. I couldn’t hold it in any longer. Cum started leaking out of my vagina and I moaned again in front of everyone. I think my heart stopped for a solid minute as I thought I would die of shame. My leg gave out from under me and the girls let me fall onto my butt. I was trying to catch my breath but inside the paper bag was suffocating me. My pussy was still throbbing as I began to hear everyone's reaction to my humiliating display. Some were laughing and cheering, pointing out how I just came. Other people were calling me a slut, and some were disgusted that I would do that, as if I wanted any of this. I could only cry as my ankles were grabbed and I was forced into a spread eagle on the floor. They spread my pussy in front of the crowd, and encouraged them to look.

“Get a good shot of her twitching cunt!” This couldn't get any worse, my vagina was still throbbing and it was being made into an exhibition. “I think she wants to do it again!” I couldn’t even fathom it. Were they saying they were gonna finger me again? “Show us how a slut like you does it,” She said, and grabbed my hand, leading it to my vagina. I tried to cover myself but she forced my hand to go in circles over my clit, and it brining me closer to cumming again. “Finger yourself in front of everyone!” She demanded. Suddenly tons of people started telling me to do it. For a moment there was even some semblance of a chant. My pussy was wet with my own cum, and it was still begging for more. In front of everyone I thought I was losing my mind. My chest tightened and someone started to twist my nipple again. I can’t believe I was gonna do this. In front of whoever was watching, I stuck two fingers inside myself.

“She’s still touching herself!”

“I can’t see!”

“Make sure you get that!” I knew they were all watching and even filming me but I couldn’t stop myself from sticking my fingers as deep as I could. After my clit had been played with so much this felt like an all new pleasure. I was so close to cumming again, it felt like I was going to pee myself in front of everyone. My entire lower body was tingling from my toes to my pussy and it was only getting hotter the more I pumped in and out. I was no stranger to masturbating at home, but I had never come anywhere close to having this kind of an orgasm. I had never even cum this fast before and I already came twice. The humiliation was making everything so much more intense. Those people were right. I was such a whore for touching myself in front of them all like that. I was so full of shame as I was about to bring myself to orgasm again in front of everyone. I wasn’t this kind of girl, but soon my pussy started twitching again, and a new wave of pleasure overcame my whole body as I loudly moaned that echoed in the hall.

“She’s squirting!” someone called out, and the rest of the crowd erupted while cum leaked out of me. I was breathing heavily, completely disgraced, dripping cum after masturbating in front of everyone. They all probably thought I was a whore, and after that I couldn’t really blame them. To them it probably looked like I was enjoying doing this but I just wanted this to end.

“Who is that?

1 Spare her

2 Humiliate her

111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111111

“This is the sluttiest freshman to ever step foot in this school,” One of the girls said. My legs were still shaking, and I was beginning to think this nightmare might never end. “Make sure everyone gets to see those videos,” they said, lifting me back up by my arms. I could barely secure my footing on the ground, and cum was dripping down my thigh. They dragged me a couple of steps, and I heard them open a door. “Say bye now, everyone,” she said, confusing me and everyone else. All the guys were pleading with her to wait just a little longer but I heard the door shut behind me, and all their voices stopped. Suddenly the bag was ripped off my head, and I was staring face to face with my tormentors. They all laughed and one said, “You look like a wreck!” Obviously I did. My face was probably bright red, and wet with tears, and my hair had gotten messed up from a paper bag being thrown over my head. Not to mention I had a leash around my neck, and other than that I was butt naked. One of them started pulling my clothes out of her bag, and tossing them on the floor. “I can’t believe you actually touched yourself in front of all those people,” she said. I could hardly believe it either. Jesus what was I thinking? “You better hope that little bag did enough to stop anyone from recognizing you,” Yeah right, I thought. As if there was any chance of that happening. “Seriously in all the years I’ve been here, I’ve never seen anyone go that far!” I buried my face in my hands, unable to listen to them shame me even further. “Most people don’t get turned on by that sort of thing, but I think you enjoyed that more than anyone!”

“That’s not true,” I whimpered.

“Oh?” She said, unclasping the collar from my neck. “I guess you just started masturbating in front of everyone because you didn’t like it?” They all laughed.

“I'm not like that,” I tried to convince them of but they clearly would never believe me after what I did.

“Your clothes are right there,” she said pointing to the pile on the floor. “Or do you plan on staying like that?” I was still too embarrassed to do anything. The thought of everything that I just did, and how all of it was recorded was the only thing on my mind. Everyone was gonna see the video, what difference did it make getting dressed quickly at this point? Besides, I was still waiting for them to try and pull the rug out from under me again and use this as another way to mess with me. “Put your fucking clothes on, whore!” she yelled at me. “Hurry up before someone finds you like this naked.”

“They all saw me naked already,” I paused. “Everyone’s gonna see the videos anyways! Why did you do that to me? You ruined my life,” I said, sobbing.

“Listen,” she grabbed my face, squishing my cheeks together and spoke to me. “No one even knows that was you,” she began fixing my hair, “so hurry up and get dressed, and just act like nothing happened.

“How can I act like nothing happened? Everyone is gonna think I'm just some slut.”

“First off, you are a slut. Secondly, how would anyone recognize you? Unless you plan on getting naked again? No one saw your face, they didn’t even see your hair with that bag on your head. Wipe your face off, get dressed, and go back out there like it never happened and no one will know it was you. Just ask the three other girls who did the streak. None of them got found out,” I wanted to think that was true, in fact, I had to believe it. I started to get dressed like she told me, and hoped that this was actually going to somehow work. “Granted none of them masturbated in front of everyone.. Or squirted.. Or even really had been recorded at all,” I winced at each word she said. How great that I’d be the first one to take this urban legend that far, and I was the only one with video evidence of. “They were getting a lot of pictures now that I think about it.. There’s probably gonna be a couple hundred of them,” she cruelly teased.

“Stop,” I said, finishing getting dressed. I didn’t want to think that. I wanted there to be some hope left for me.

“Finally dressed again? You were a lot more interesting when you were naked,” she said. I didn’t even know what that was supposed to mean. I was focusing on stopping the crying, and making sure my face wasn’t such a wreck as they put it. “This is an old stairwell that isn’t used anymore. Usually these doors are locked but you can open them from the inside. We are gonna go downstairs, and walk into the halls and act like we don’t know anything about anything. Get it?” The four of them were already heading for the stairs, and I hurried to catch up. I hadn't even realized where I was until now, I just thought it was some empty room. We approached the lower level, and I knew I wasn’t gonna be able to un-blush my cheeks so however I looked now was how I was gonna enter the halls. I was ashamed going down the stairs and still feeling the effects of that orgasm on my legs, but I had to focus now. If I just acted like I belonged, I might be able to get away with this. They didn’t stop before opening the door, and we all walked into the hall together. Hardly anyone was around these parts off the hall, they were all a floor above us now. The four of them wasted no time in leaving the scene. They gave me a simple, “Bye,” and walked the other way.

Finally I was alone. Free from them, free from a crowd of people. And I had my clothes back. Now to just act natural, and get my bag from the library. I made my way to a different stairwell to head back upstairs. Hailey was probably wondering where the hell I was. I wonder if she already heard about the girl that was masturbating in the hall. Even worse, I wonder if she already saw it. Regardless, I headed to the library even though I still felt absolutely terrible, but I was able to blend in. I walked past people in the hall without drawing any attention to myself. They had no clue about the things I had done, but that didn’t mean they wouldn’t figure it out eventually. My bag was still there on the table I left it, with my phone ringing inside. Hailey was calling me, like I almost expected. “Hello,” I answered the call.

“Sky! Oh my god! I was so scared!” she yelled from the other end.

“Why?” I asked. My heart was pounding. She probably already knew what happened.

“What do you mean why?!” She screamed. I didn’t know what to say. I was totally at a loss for words. “Did you see they made someone streak down the halls?” She asked in a nervous voice.

“What?” I couldn’t think of what to say. How was I supposed to act like I wasn’t personally involved in that? Where was I even gonna tell her I was?

“But apparently she was touching herself too. I don't know what happened but you weren't answering my calls and I didn’t know where you were and I just got really scared that it was you!” I could tell from her ramblings that she was genuinely scared for me. She must have been relieved to hear from me, and I realized that I could tell her I was basically anywhere else and she’d have to believe it.

“What?” I said again, this time slightly more nervous. “I was umm just in the library,” There was an awkward silence after I said that. I think she was expecting more from me so I tried to spin a tale. “I was helping the librarians with sorting these books that they had, and I didn’t have my phone with me. Sorry about that,” I said, praying to god that she’d buy it.

“Well you should have at least texted me. We were supposed to meet up here after the final bell. God, what if that was happening to you? Do you know how sick that’d make me?”

“Trust me, Hailey. If it was happening to me I’d be a lot more sick than you,” I still didn't even know what those videos looked like. I’d only feel like even more of a dumbass for trying to play it cool if someone figured out it was me already.

“I know, just hurry up and meet me in the lobby,”

“I’m already on my way,” I told her, walking quickly to catch up with her. I was trying to check every social media I could but I wasn’t seeing any of those videos yet. I found Hailey much sooner than expected, and she gave me a big hug when she saw me. “It hasn’t been that long since I saw you, Hailey,” I tried to act cool, but it was so nice to get a hug from a friend. A warm embrace to remind me that someone cared. Her face was pressed up against my breasts as she squeezed me tightly. How weird to think that if we hugged five minutes ago I would have been completely naked, still crying from the humiliation. I felt now like everything could work out. Our phones both buzzed at the same time as someone anonymously airdropped us something. The thumbnail of the video made my heart freeze. It was me. Me with a bag over my head, and my legs held open.

“Ack!” Hailey screamed, “This is it! I told you someone was naked in the halls!” I didn’t even know how I should react. I needed to see if you could tell it was me in that video, but Hailey said, “This is disgusting. I don’t want to see this,” and declined the video. “That poor girl. I feel so awful for her.” She was such a caring person, bless her heart, but I needed to see that video, so I downloaded it on my phone. “Sky!” She was shocked to see me download it, maybe I should have tried to be a bit more stealthy.

“I just want to see if it was really true,” I murmured.

“See if it’s true? You can see her naked in the preview! How could it not be true?”

“I meant the touching herself part,” I replied quickly, waiting anxiously for the video to load. The video started just before I started touching myself to the cameraman's delight. I was horrified. I was completely exposed on film except for the brown paper bag I was wearing over my head. The camera zoomed in right as I started to finger myself, and at the same time is when Hailey looked away. I was hardly paying attention to the fact that she started watching it with me.

“Okay that’s enough for me,” she said after seeing my wet pussy up close. Every inch of me was on display, and Hailey just saw it all and she didn’t even know that it was me. I was gonna have to watch this some other time. I closed the video, and pretended to delete it. We waited for Hailey’s mom to come pick us both up, and I got dropped off at my house. Of course the first thing I did was open that video back up. I watched the whole thing in its entirety. Every second of myself masturbating, and I was just waiting for the one moment that was gonna expose my identity in some way. I saw myself squirt and it was like reliving it all over again. All the embarrassment came rushing back as the camera documented my public orgasm. I turned the volume up to hear if I was moaning too loudly but it was surprisingly quiet. I could barely hear myself on the video even though in the moment I thought I may as well have been screaming. There was no way anyone would be able to tell it was me from that. All I had to do was open my socials and I was instantly bombarded with even more pictures and videos from all angles, just like those girls said. I think I layed on my bed and watched every single one, and scrolled through every photo. In every photo my nipples were so hard, and my pussy was soaking wet, it really did almost look like I was enjoying it. But no matter how many photos or videos I went through, none of them seemed to identify me. The biggest proof of this was no one was messaging me about it. I really was gonna get away with this. That tingling between my legs came back whenever I saw myself like that. Two orgasms were captured in full, and maybe I’m ashamed to admit that I saved a few videos of it. I was gonna be using those videos just as much as anyone else to get myself off from now on. To think this ended with me being turned on by footage of myself, as well as discovering a few new fetishes. I really was a slut like they said.

END

222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222

That question was instantly as the brown paper bag covering my face was ripped off my head. I was face to face with a hallway full of people that just watched me masturbate. I could see so many faces of the whole crowd watching, some of them I had known for years, other people I had just met earlier today. Some of them I didn’t even know, but all of them were staring back at me. I thought I was gonna literally pass out from the embarrassment. Everyone was looking at me. They all saw me touching myself. Something that should only be done in private, they all got to see it.

“Sky?!” Someone shouted. I was completely frozen as I saw the state of my own pussy; twitching, and surrounded in a puddle of my own cum.

“Oh my god it's her!” I was dumbstruck staring at the crowd, feeling the hotness in my face, and the pit in my stomach. I just squirted right here in school, in front of everyone. Pictures and videos had already immortalized the lewd act, and now my face was fully exposed too. They all knew it was me, and I didn’t have an ounce of dignity left. Once I realized that they had let go of my ankles I slowly tried to close my legs and cover myself. I wished I could go back to the life I had just ten minutes ago before any of this happened. The leash around my neck was pulled to the left, moving my attention to the girl beside me who was dangling my panties in front of my face. I slowly reached to grab them but she pulled her hand away at the last second, taunting me with my own underwear in front of everyone.

“Cmon, bitch. If you want these back you gotta crawl this way,” she said while pulling the leash, causing me to fall forward onto my hands and knees. That black and purple pair of panties was one of my favorites; I wore them today because they’re so comfortable. I couldn't believe that they were gonna make me crawl around naked after they already made me cum three times, but I was so desperate for my underwear back that I had no other choice and started crawling towards her as she kept dangling my panties in front of me but just out of reach. I don’t know why I even thought that she’d give them back since everything else they say is a bunch of lies to humiliate me. I guess I wasn’t thinking clearly, I was just hoping that they’d finally let me go. Every time I was almost close enough to grab my undies, she’d pull them back out of reach. As if I hadn’t been toyed with enough. Every time I failed to grab them everyone would laugh and I saw them out of the corner of my eye enjoying my struggle.

I already knew that I could never show my face in this town again. Even though it was embarrassing to be naked in front of them I tried to tell myself that I wasn’t gonna see any of them again, but thinking about having to leave my old life behind from overwhelming shame made me even more depressed. I hardly even reacted when one of the girls crouched down next to me and spread my ass cheeks. I had to stop crawling as she held me in place to examine my rear end, and the crowd shifted to that side as everyone tried to get a better angle. I winced as she slapped my ass, and then spread my cheeks again, and repeated that process as many times until the crowd stopped making such an audible reaction to seeing my exposed asshole. I couldn’t even cry regular tears anymore, I just waited until she was done so I could crawl towards my panties that were being spun on the end of this girl's finger. I couldn’t even tell how far down the hall we were until I heard a familiar voice.

“Sky?” Hailey called out. She tried to warn me about this kinda thing earlier. If only I was more careful like her she wouldn’t have to see me like this. I looked towards the direction of her voice, and our eyes quickly met. She had a horrified look on her face, I can't even imagine how I looked to her at that moment. She pushed her through the crowd and yelled, “What are you doing? You guys have to stop this!” As she removed her sweater she yelled, “Stop recording this! Everyone look away,” and she placed her sweater on my back. I couldn’t believe it. My best friend was here to save me. I grabbed on tight to the soft, knit sweater that was my saving grace. Finally I had some clothes. It was amazing just feeling it on my skin.

3 Hailey to the rescue

4 Hailey's goin down too

333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

“Teacher, come quickly!” She shouted, and suddenly the girls looked a little nervous. They looked down the hall to see if there really was a teacher, but the threat alone must have spooked them away enough that they backed off. “Sky, are you okay?” She asked me, and when I saw her looking so concerned for my sake it was like seeing an angel. Knew Hailey would protect me no matter what, and she embraced me in her arms. I felt safe enough to finally let it all out and began absolutely bawling my eyes out. The crowd recording me quickly vanished, and soon teachers showed up to help. They tried to tell Hailey to back away from me but I had grabbed on to her and wasn’t letting go no matter what. My entire life was ruined and no one batted an eye except for her. She was the only one to stand up for me and she made sure to not leave my side as I was escorted to the nurses office, and given new clothes. Even once I was dressed in spare clothes that the nurse kept I made sure to keep her close to me. Of course my clothes and phone were stolen, but I wanted to know if those photos were actually uploaded to the internet or not. Of course I was naively holding out hope, and Hailey already knew that my pussy was plastered all over the web, but she reassured me that everything was going to be ok. I was so grateful to have a friend like during all this.

When I finally got home, and got some time alone without having to explain the whole story to another party so they could figure out what happened, I went online to check. All I had to do was type in my name and whole photo albums with every angle of my naked body popped up. Everyone knew it was me, and everyone was probably watching the video of me making myself cum if they hadn't seen it already. I lost everything to shame, but at least I still had Hailey.

END

444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444444

“Cut it out! Can’t you see she doesn’t want any clothes?” One of the girls said aggressively. She tried to grab the sweater but I held on.

“She’s my friend,” Hailey cried. “You can’t do this to someone,” she told them, trying to slowly push them away from me. Suddenly, one of them grabbed her by her shirt with both hands as if she was getting ready to beat her up. The last thing I wanted was for Hailey to get hurt trying to help me.

“Oh you’re her friend? Well just so you know she was touching herself in front of everyone without us doing a thing,” That was hardly true but I didn’t say anything, and I know Hailey wouldn’t believe that anyways. Their faces were barely an inch apart, and my heart was pounding thinking that she might hurt Hailey. “But since you want to help her so badly, how about we give her your clothes!” A chill ran down my body. I was more terrified than when it was happening to me. Worse than when they made me cum or when they took the bag off my head and everyone recognized me. Suddenly Hailey’s shirt was getting pulled over her face showing everyone her pink bra. Hailey screamed, but I only watched helplessly as they stripped her just as easily as they did to me. Her shirt was pulled off her head, and her jeans were pulled down to her knees, showing off her matching panties.

“Stop,” I squeaked. “Please don’t do this,” I begged them while sitting naked on the floor. I felt so utterly powerless and watching Hailey get stripped so quickly was like reliving it all over again. No, actually I think she had it even worse than me since everyone was already watching and cheering for her to be disgraced. Hailey couldn’t fight any better than I did, and just as fast as her panties were exposed, they were yanked down to her knees. I couldn’t believe I was watching my friend get stripped because of me. If it wasn’t because of me this wouldn’t be happening. How cruel people were to not only offer no help, but actively encourage this to happen. The crowd reacted wilder than it ever had when Hailey’s panties came off. They must have been relishing the thought of another girl's body being exhibited at her expense. Once Hailey’s shirt was completely removed, it was tossed to the side without a care, and then her bra was instantly ripped off her chest just like they did to me. The straps in the back snapped, and her boobs were exposed to everyone. I tried not to listen to the crowd but couldn’t help but hear everyone talking about Hailey’s body. They were loving watching us get humiliated.

“Your tits aren’t as big as your friends are,” one girl said, “but let’s see if they are as sensitive!” She squeezed Haileys boob, and pinched her nipple between her fingers making Hailey squeal. They quickly wrestled her to the ground and began violently pulling her pants off her ankles. Hailey was within an arm's reach of me while they finished removing her pants and panties, leaving her in nothing but her socks. I felt like this was all my fault, and I wasn’t even doing anything to help her like she did for me. She was sobbing as they spread her legs and displayed her crotch to the mob. I knew the kind of unique humiliation she was feeling being exhibited to everyone while they laughed at us and called us sluts and whores. Every comment about our bodies was being seared into my mind. None of these people had any idea how embarrassing it is to listen to everyone talk about and judge your body. Hailey was put right next to me on the floor, and they spread her pussy lips, presenting her pink labia to the crowd as if it was some kind of prize. Someone ripped the sweater she gave me out of my hands when I wasn’t expecting it, and then they shoved Haileys' ankle towards my neck.

“Hold this so we can get a better look at your friend,” she said to me. As Haileys foot was pushed towards me, I grabbed a hold of her ankle, helping keep her legs spread. I was barely even thinking about what I was doing anymore but I was completely overcome with resentment for these girls whose names I still didn’t even know. She took off Hailey’s sock, and said, “Make sure you hug your friend tight.” Hailey was crying while they examined her pussy in front of dozens of recording cell phones. I was pathetic for listening to what they told me to do. Everyone knew I wasn’t gonna do anything, I had been reduced to just their plaything.

“Didn’t I say I was gonna give you her clothes?” One girl mocked me, again making me feel so powerless in front of them. “I bet you want these!” She said, holding Hailey’s pink panties out in front of my face. “Beg for them,” she said with a sadistic grin. I was too broken to even react, and by the time I got any kind of sound out of my mouth, she threw Hailey’s panties as far as she could, and then laughed along with everyone else. Every second it just got worse and worse. Having phones pointed in my face, and between my legs was mortifying. At this point they probably already had tons of pictures of Hailey's privates, and I was still helping by holding her ankle. I didn’t even realize how tightly I ended up clutching her foot, but the shame was too great, and even having her foot in my arms made it feel like we were in this together. I felt awful about it, but at this point we were already doomed to suffer the same fate, and knowing that I had my friend with me almost gave me some kind of comfort.

“AHH!” Hailey screached. “NO, STOP!” She squirmed as she yelled, and I looked over to see them touching her clit. I couldn’t believe it. Hailey was gonna suffer the same fate as me, and when they rubbed her pussy, it was like I could feel it too. Her clit looked kinda big, and I wondered if maybe she was getting the same feeling I was. Watching them touch her crotch was making me feel it even more. I couldn’t believe that seeing Hailey like this was turning me on. I must be the worst friend in history to get her caught up in this, and then enjoy it like one of those perverts that was watching. I had never actually seen her naked before but I recognized her tan lines from the one piece bathing suit she wore for most of summer when we would go to the beach. I remembered all those times we talked about our insecurities, and how she wouldn’t even wear a bikini. Her skin was so pale from being covered up all summer, but now it was on full display. “Let me go!” She yelled.

“Why don’t you be more like your friend here and stop talking. While you're at it, why don’t you cum like her too,” she said, pinching Hailey’s nipple, and jamming her thumb on her clit.

“Is she gonna squirt too?” Someone asked.

“If she does I’ll get it on camera,” another replied.

“You gotta send that to me,” he said back, followed by tons of other people asking for a copy too. I didn’t want it to happen but she started twitching more frequently.. I never wanted any of this for her.

“We didn’t forget about you, Sky,” One girl said to me, and pulled my ankle up as far as it would go. I couldn’t even cover myself as I clung to Hailey’s leg so both of us were completely on display. That hot feeling in my pussy wouldn’t go away no matter how horrible I felt. Hailey’s toes wiggled back and forth, occasionally grazing my chin and I knew what was gonna happen soon. She started letting out little squeals followed by quick, heavy breaths before she began full on moaning.

“Stop it,” Hailey managed to get the words out between breaths. “Stop looking at me. Stop recording!” she screamed to the crowd, as her leg began to shake in my arms. Someone pushed Haileys bangs off her face, exposing her forehead.

“Zoom in on her cute little face,” they said, squishing Haileys cheeks together. “Say cheese!” she said as people pointed their phones right in her face. Hailey was still shaking like she was cumming, but the pressure on her clit didn’t let up. She moaned sharply between breaths and the crowd was eager to see the conclusion. Her pussy was glistening from being so wet and it quickly began dripping even more cum. The crowd erupted as Hailey cried loudly and orgasmed in front of everyone. I realized I had been staring at her the whole time, and I couldn't look away. Her vagina was throbbing after having her clit tortured for that long, and her pussy was covered in cum. “Don’t forget about down here!” She stuck a finger in Hailey’s anus causing her to shout. Hailey fought back harder than ever as her asshole was fingered. I had to do something quick so I finally let go of Hailey’s ankle, but someone pushed our faces together.

“Give her a kiss!” They said as they smooshed our mouths together, Hailey was breathing heavily, trying to scream but also avoid my mouth but it was impossible. Too many people were helping hold us down where they wanted us, and I couldn’t fight back. The tears on our cheeks mixed together and Hailey’s saliva got on my lips. Suddenly I felt my legs being groped, and I never expected the crowd to start touching my pussy again. As the crowd fingered my pussy, they pushed me on top of Hailey. Our sweaty bodies were pressed up against each other, and I could feel how hard her nipples were against my own breasts. They forced me to lay on top of her, touching vaginas together, as they fingered us at the same time. I was way too sensitive still, and thought I was gonna cum already but they broke Hailey first. She moaned as her crotch was molested, and I felt her pussy leaking like a fountain.

“She’s squirting too!”

“Is she just pissing herself?”

“I knew they were both sluts!” The calls from the crowd were relentless as Hailey humiliation was completed. Everyone got to see her at her most vulnerable. I hated to think it but seeing Hailey climax was making me feel the same way. I felt the warm dampness between Hailey’s legs touch mine as they began toying with my ass like they did Hailey’s. My whole body shook violently as they fingered my holes until I had another orgasm. My cum and dripped onto Hailey as I moaned in ecstasy for the fourth time. I know they were filming every second of it and they made sure to spread my buttcheeks to get an even better view of my anus and pussy. They all cheered as I was subjected to the worst kind of torture. I just came again in front of everyone while laying on top of my best friend who had been abused in the same way. Our legs were disgustingly drenched in cum, and our skin was sticking together from sweat.

“Two friends getting naughty in front of everyone, I can’t wait til the whole world see’s this!” She opened the door that was a few feet away from us, and I could hear the wind blowing. It led outside. Then they grabbed me by the leash around my neck, and pulled Hailey by her hair. We could barely crawl fast enough to keep up. “Why don't you start showing the world right now!” She yelled as we were dragged closer and closer to the door. We were literally pushed out the door, and onto the sidewalk where even more people were. They immediately noticed us, afterall, how could they not? And then as quickly as I could even understand what was happening, the door was shut behind us.

Hailey and I were left naked outside, in front of an all new crowd of people that were anxious to examine our bodies. Hailey was absolutely beside herself, sobbing uncontrollably, and desperately clinging to me to try and cover up. Both of us had just cum not even a minute ago, and I could barely even move. I hated myself for letting this all happen, and now we were stranded without any of our clothes after we had already been thoroughly humiliated. This couldn’t have gotten any worse, and all I could do was embrace Hailey back as we used each other's bodies to cover up in front of a brand new set of eyes. It wasn’t until much later that a teacher found us and broke up the crowd. We were escorted back inside and given new clothes. I already knew I was gonna have to transfer schools after this, but they wasted no time in uploading everything to be immortalized online.

Simply google searching my name would lead you to videos of me masturbating with a bag over my head. New phone cameras made sure that every moment was captured in high definition so there was nothing left up to the imagination. Obviously Hailey wasn’t spared either, and videos of her squirting could be found just as easily. Every second of it was posted online, and pictures of our naked bodies were seen everywhere. It was surreal watching the videos from their point of view. I watched myself masturbate, and I watched the moment they took the bag off my head. I even saw my own ass from behind as they made me and Hailey cum all over each other. Life was never gonna be the same again.

I could never admit it to her because she’s my best friend in the whole world, but I saved some of those videos of Hailey. I felt guilty, but seeing her pussy twitch, and remembering what it was like to be there in that moment turned me on. I know it’s sick, but those videos became the only thing that could turn me on.

END
RollTiideRoll2

Re: Who's afraid of an urban legend? (With branching story!)

Post by RollTiideRoll2 »

:shock:
My God this is a beautiful work of art.
Executionus

Re: Who's afraid of an urban legend? (With branching story!)

Post by Executionus »

This was great! And yes, if every 90s horror movie is any indication, it is profoundly bad luck to mock urban legends. Also it is profoundly bad luck to be obsessed with urban legends. Really the best strategy is to simply ignore them, nothing bad every happens to those people.

Ending 1 also reminded me of my Sophie story, which was fun.