How I learned to respect authority

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
BlueMenace

How I learned to respect authority

Post by BlueMenace »

I had always been successful at school even though I never did my homework nor read for exams. I guess that it was just in my blood as both of my parents were highly educated as my both parents being doctors. I never though about my future. I just went with the flow and enjoyed my life. Well that's how things were until I failed the biggest math exam of the year. It was not about that I didn't knew something. The reason was that during the exam I didn't bother to read the instructions so I did tasks that I shouldn't have done which lead to my time running out and leaving half of the papers fully empty.

Of course my mother didn't listen words but instantly started yell at me how I was never focused on school and spent my time in town doing stupid shit. This lead to her putting me in house arrest for the rest of the week but I really didn't care as I had already made plans for the week. After all it was just one exam. It was just one single exam.

Later that day as I returned to my home after shopping at the town my parents were waiting for me at our front door. I though that it was nothing and that I could easily talk my way out of this. There was really nothing to worry about I though while approaching them. As I got closer I could see their angry faces staring me down. It was first time in months that they were angry for me. When I was finally standing from only few feet away from them my father started to shout at me how I had the insolence to oppose my mothers orders. I saw my two younger brothers coming outside to see what was happening and that's when my dad decided that I needed to be punished. First I didn't think he was serious when he told me to bent over against the wooden table outside but from his look I realized he wasn't messing around.

I started to beg him not to but it was too late when he crabbed my black hair and bent me against the table. Soon I felt powerful slam against my tight jeans and understood there was no coming back after this. As he continued to spank my butt I was starting to get really nervous. I immediately tried to jiggle free but it was hopeless against him. I felt how my face was starting to get red from humiliation and my pulse raising. I heard my brothers talking to each other but I was in too big of a shock to comprise the message.

Few spanks later I felt how in one big motion my jeans had been yanked to my ankles exposing my yellow panties to everyone's eyes. I hoped that this mortification would end soon but the end was nowhere near. My whole body screamed in pain as I received the strongest hit against my revealed cheeks. I yelled in pain but my father told me to be quiet or he would increase my punishment. You can only imagine how humiliating it was for 16-year-old girl like me to get spanked in front of my siblings like a little girl. It had been many years since my last spanking and I felt completely de graved when my father slid my panties off now exposing everything in clear daylight. He even spread my cheeks wide open to make sure that my brothers saw everything. I felt tears coming from my eyes and breathing turning difficult. My pleads for this torment to stop had changed into some quiet whines as he was absolutely ravishing my cheeks and partially my crotch.

My ass was absolutely red and sore when he finally stopped my torture. When he let my hair go I just collapsed on the ground trying to gather my breath. As I turned around I saw my younger brother ages of fourteen and thirteen staring my privates eyes wide open. I saw the arousement in their thirsty eyes. The joy in their eyes was too much for me and I totally broke down inside. The remains of what used to be me now waist down naked crying uncontrollable in the fetal position with no dignity remaining probably lighted something in them as they came to me and helped me to dress and pulled me up. I thanked them and dragged myself in to my room.

I was still shocked of what has happened and finally understood that even I wasn't untouchable.

To be continued?
- By the one and only me

You should also check this out. It's my very own story archive
jimmythehand

Re: How I learned to respect authority

Post by jimmythehand »

BlueMenace wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 3:59 pm To be continued?
Definitely. As harsh as that punishment was, no one ever stops deeply ingrained bad behaviour after only one 'lesson'. They' may stop for a little while, but they always slide back into the behaviours that got them into trouble in the first place. :)