Chapter 7: Paraded in Underwear
Monica Prescott clung to a desperate hope that she wouldn’t actually have to parade around the office in her underwear in front of this captivated audience. Her heart pounded as she stood there, acutely aware of every pair of eyes fixed upon her nearly naked form.
But for Tina Minsky, having Monica strip off her pants was merely the appetizer. The main course, she decided, needed a little extra spice. “You can slip your heels back on, Ginger,” Tina purred. "They will really accentuate those lovely legs of yours.”
Monica hesitated, then, with visible reluctance she bent, jamming her feet back into the black patent leather heels.
“Perfect, Ginger,” Tina said, clearly savoring every moment of Monica's degradation. She leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs. “All dolled up in your undies and dress shoes. You look absolutely delicious. Now be a dear and uncross your arms and drop your hands to your sides so we can see you properly. No need to hide yourself from us; we're all friends here."
Monica flushed even deeper, if that were possible, the heat of her shame spreading from her chest to her hairline. She reluctantly dropped her arms to her sides, exposing her slim, scantily clad figure to the enthralled audience. The cool air of the office brushed against her bare skin, raising goosebumps that had nothing to do with the temperature.
“That's better,” Tina said approvingly. “Much, much better. You have a lovely figure, Ginger. You should be proud to show it off. Most women would
kill to look like you in their underwear.” She paused, openly admiring Monica's figure and taking obvious pleasure in her embarrassment. "Now, I’d like you to strut for us,” Tina continued. “Just head toward the door, then turn and come back. Nice and slow. Let us appreciate the view.”
It took every ounce of Monica's fraying resolve, but somehow she managed to put one foot in front of the other and perform her walk of shame. Each step felt like a mile, every movement subject to the scrutiny of eyes she could feel boring into her back, her legs, and her barely covered backside.
As she made her way back toward the entertained group, Monica's gaze darted involuntarily across the faces watching her. Dr. Withers maintained her professional smile, as though this was perfectly normal, simply another part of the therapeutic process. Paula leaned forward with undisguised fascination, her eyes bright with cruel delight. Tina watched her approach with a broad grin, looking thoroughly pleased with herself.
And then there was Ricky. Monica noticed with sickening disgust that he had a hand in his pocket and was clearly, unmistakably massaging his crotch through the denim. His face held a glazed expression of arousal that made her feel even more exposed.
Who could blame him? Here was a beautiful young lady marching around in her bra and panties—the fact that she was doing so against her will undoubtedly added to the spectacle—and he was a fourteen-year-old boy with raging hormones. It was by far the sexiest thing Ricky had seen in his entire life, and the realization of his enjoyment added a whole new dimension to her humiliation.
"Wonderful," Tina said gleefully as Monica completed her circuit. "Absolutely wonderful. You have a natural grace, Ginger."
Monica stood frozen, praying this would be the end, that Tina would tire of her game and release her from this nightmare. But Tina had other ideas.
“Let’s do that again, shall we? This time let’s add a little flourish. Put your left hand on your hip... good... now your right one behind your head... elbow out. Yes! Ginger, you sexy little mama! Now give us that strut again, nice and slow, and don’t forget to sway those hips."
Blushing furiously, Monica did as instructed, moving back and forth before them with a subtle, reluctant rhythm, mortified yet obedient. The pose felt ridiculous, like something from a cheap burlesque show, but that did nothing to diminish its effectiveness as a tool of humiliation.
"Oh, yes, Ginger, we're getting our own private Victoria's Secret Fashion Show here!" Tina exclaimed, to the accompaniment of Paula's appreciative laughter. "Look at her go! Professional model in the making!"
Again Monica returned and stood crimson-faced before the group.
"That was out
standing, Ginger!" Tina complimented. "I'm almost done with you, but I'd like you to do that one more time for me. You're doing such a good job; let's finish strong."
Monica started to turn around, desperate to comply and end this, before Tina stopped her with an upraised hand.
"Wait, wait, wait," Tina said, her smile widening. "I'm not done giving instructions. Like I was about to say, I'd like you to do that one more time for me—only this time without the bra."
The words hit Monica like a physical blow. She looked at Tina with open-mouthed horror, her mind reeling. She hadn't made the
real Ginger take off her bra. This went further than she ever had, further than Monica had ever imagined this scenario could go.
"Please," Monica stammered, her composure cracking. "I didn’t make Gin—" She caught herself just in time. Breaking character would only provoke Tina further. “Miss Prescott,” Monica said carefully, eyes wide with dread, "I thought... I thought I was only going to have to do this in my under... with my bra on. That was the understanding. This was supposed to be—"
"Well, if you must know, Ginger," Tina interrupted, “that was indeed the plan. The original plan, anyway. But you're putting on quite a show and, well, to be honest, I'm finding the whole scene rather... erotic. Why stop now when we're all having such a good time? So, if you'll kindly hand your bra over, we can get on with your sexy show. Don't be a spoilsport, Ginger. Everyone's enjoying themselves."
Monica, visibly shaken, looked toward Dr. Withers, clinging to the tiniest hope of reprieve. But one look at the psychiatrist’s smiling, encouraging face erased any illusions of rescue. The doctor wasn't going to save her. No one was going to save her.
Monica looked like she was about to cry, which was not lost on Tina. “Okay, new idea,” she said cheerfully, springing from her chair. She crossed the room with brisk steps and dragged Monica’s chair closer, positioning it directly in front of the group, no more than three or four feet away.
"There," Tina said, surveying her handiwork with satisfaction. "Much better. More intimate." Before returning to her seat, Tina gave Monica an intimate friendly pat on her buttocks.
“Have a seat, Ginger,” she said. “Don’t worry, I won’t make you walk around topless for us,” she said, resuming her seat. "But you
will surrender your bra. You need to be embarrassed, truly embarrassed, and I think it will be entertaining for all of us to have your little titties on display. You know, I'll bet Ricky hasn't seen a naked breast since he sucked on his mommy's nipple when he was a baby." She looked over at Ricky. "Have you, Ricky? Have you seen any breasts lately? Real ones, not on a computer screen."
It was Ricky's turn to blush, even though he was smiling. He shook his head in response, his eyes never leaving Monica's chest. Though he thought he was being discreet with his busy hand in his pocket, it was not lost on any of the other four in the room. All but one of the four found it amusing.
Tina leaned closer. “There you have it, Ginger. It would be a shame to keep such a treat from the young lad, wouldn't it? Think of it as a public service. It could be quite memorable, for both of you." Tina’s grin stretched wide, in stark contrast to Monica’s eyes, which held a look of utter misery.
Now seated just a few feet in front of her captivated audience, Monica sat hunched forward, her spine curved into a defensive C-shape, her knees pressed tightly together, her arms once again wrapped across her chest in a futile attempt at modesty. She shivered, not only from dread but from the chill in the room that suddenly felt icy against her exposed skin. The air conditioning, set by Dr. Withers to a brisk 64 degrees, had done its job. Goosebumps dotted Monica’s exposed arms and legs as she awaited the inevitable instructions from "Miss Prescott."
"You need to take your bra off, Ginger," Tina said, her voice firm now. "And I mean now. If I have to ask you again, I'll have to take you over my knee and give you a spanking. And in case you're wondering, I
will pull your panties down before I spank you."
The provocative warning elicited a hearty giggle from Paula and prompted Ricky to knead his groin in earnest, his movements less concealed now, more urgent.
There was no question in Monica's mind that Tina would not hesitate to follow through with her threat of a bare-bottomed spanking. Indeed, Tina would probably leap at the opportunity, would relish the chance to add physical humiliation to the psychological torture. Monica knew what she had to do.
"Oh, God," she whimpered quietly to herself as she reached behind her back, fumbling slightly with the clasp. With trembling fingers, she unhooked the bra, slid her arms from the straps, and held the cups firmly over her bare chest.
“I’ll take that,” Tina chirped, springing up with an outstretched hand. Monica grudgingly held up the garment, which Tina promptly snatched and casually draped it over the back of her own chair, where it came to rest on top of Monica's previously relinquished pants.
The thoroughly humiliated Monica, now naked but for a pair of panties and heels, leaned completely forward from the waist. Her elbows dug into her thighs as her crisscrossed arms clenched her chest as tightly as possible. Of course, this posture would be short-lived, even as much as Tina was relishing it.
"Sit up straight, Ginger," she ordered.
The now scarlet-faced Monica managed to sit up and press her back to her chair.
"We want to see your little breasts, Ginger. Let's get your hands behind your head so we all can have a nice look. Elbows back. Display yourself properly. Show us what you've got."
The shame in Monica's eyes deepened, becoming something almost tangible. But she obeyed. Her arms rose slowly, fingers lacing behind her head, elbows pulled back and out, a position that thrust her chest forward. Her breasts were fully exposed to the small but rapt audience, her nipples tightened from cold and fear and mortification.
Monica's newest indignity sparked two notable reactions. The first was a burst of delighted, almost childlike laughter from the enraptured Paula, which served to amplify Monica’s already overwhelming sense of shame.
The second came from Ricky, who, overwhelmed by the relentless surge of erotic tension, could no longer contain himself and finally succumbed to the mounting physical and mental stimulation. His involuntary groan was mostly drowned out by Paula's hilarity, but Monica's perceptiveness and high state of sensitivity—the hyper-awareness that came with her extreme vulnerability—allowed her to recognize Ricky's fulfillment, much to her chagrin. The only saving grace, for Ricky, at least, was that his dark jeans helped disguise the physical evidence of his gratification.
Tina, meanwhile, was savoring every second. “My, my, Ginger,” she teased, grinning broadly as she leaned forward in her chair. “I don’t know what’s more striking—your glowing cheeks or those tiny little titties.” She tilted her head and studied Monica’s chest with admiration. The cool air of the office—and probably, in no small part, Monica's burning embarrassment—had caused her nipples to harden and stand at attention.
"And your little nipples are so
cute!" Tina exclaimed, clapping her hands together with genuine delight. "Are you embarrassed, Ginger? Tell the truth now." Monica gave a tiny, pitiful nod. “Answer me properly,” Tina chided. “And remember how to address me.”
"Yes, Miss Prescott," Monica managed to mutter.
“Louder, please. I don't think Paula and Ricky heard you.”
Monica swallowed hard, her voice cracking as she repeated, "Yes, Miss Prescott. I'm... I'm embarrassed, Miss Prescott."
“On a scale of one to ten,” Tina asked playfully, “how humiliated do you feel right now?”
Monica hesitated, cheeks burning. “Ten,” she whispered.
"10, Miss Prescott," admonished Tina.
"10, Miss Prescott," said the real Miss Prescott submissively.
“I’ll bet,” said Tina, settling back with satisfaction, crossing her legs and draping one arm over the back of her chair. “I know I would be, sitting there in nothing but panties, with everyone staring at my itty-bitty titties." Again she paused to let Monica soak up the excruciating humiliation. Then, in a tone almost too casual: "I must say, this really is stimulating, Ginger. I'm so tempted to pull your panties off and parade you around the room naked for us."
Monica’s reaction was immediate. Her eyes widened in horror. “No!” she gasped, then quickly corrected herself. “I mean—please, Miss Prescott! I’m begging you... please don’t make me do that.”
Tina tapped her chin, pretending to weigh her options. “Hmmm. Ask me nicely, Ginger,” she said with a wicked smile. “And maybe,
maybe I’ll think about it.”
“Please, Miss Prescott,” Monica begged, her voice trembling with genuine desperation now. “Please don’t make me walk around naked.”
Tina again tapped her chin thoughtfully. “Tell you what. We’ll take a vote. Majority rules." She turned to address the others. "Who wants to see Ginger cavort around the room naked? Paula, you go first, and feel free to add a comment."
Paula didn’t even blink. "I vote yes! she said, grinning. “It would be so entertaining to watch Ginger shake that naked booty for us!”
Tina laughed. “That’s one vote yes." She turned back to Monica, smiling wider. "Ginger, it’s only fair that you get a vote too. After all, this is about your body. Would you like to shake your naked booty for us?"
Monica was looking straight down at her bare thighs. "No... please," she pleaded submissively.
“Comment, please, or I can’t count your vote.”
“I... I just... you’ve already humiliated me enough,” she whimpered. “Please... I can't bear any more. Please don't make me..."
“Okay, that’s one vote no, on the grounds of excessive humiliation," Tina said cheerily. “We’re tied at one. Ricky, what do you say? A naked romp around the room for Ginger or not?"
Ricky, who only minutes before had achieved sexual climax, nonetheless had already felt another stirring in his loins at the prospect of ogling a naked woman in the flesh. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat, his face flushing as he realized everyone was waiting for his response. Finally, he spoke his first words since the session began. “Um... yes. I vote yes," was his predictable response, though he couldn't quite meet Monica's eyes.
“Comment, Ricky?” Tina asked, fighting a grin. "Don't be shy. Tell us why you want to see poor Ginger naked. In detail, please."
He swallowed. “She’s, um... really beautiful and... and, um... it’d be, uh, totally awesome to see her naked. All of her, I mean. Not that... not that she isn't already... I just..." He trailed off, his face now the color of a ripe tomato.
Monica visibly winced, her cheeks turning yet another shade of crimson. Paula and Tina both burst into delighted laughter, the sound filling the room.
“Well said, Ricky," laughed Tina, wiping a tear from the corner of her eye. “Very profound. Very poetic. So that's two yes votes and one no. I'm afraid it's not looking good for our dear Ginger, unless a miracle swoops in to save her panties..."
And that miracle arrived in the form of Dr. Withers. “I’m afraid our time is up,” she announced firmly. Audible groans of disappointment emanated from her three seatmates. "Tina and Monica, I want to commend you for a wonderful job with your role-playing," Dr. Withers continued. "Paula and Ricky, I want to thank you for your assistance today. I do think your participation was beneficial toward Miss Prescott's rehabilitation." It was a dismissal, and the trio rose from their seats with varying degrees of reluctance. Monica, relieved beyond measure, began to rise as well, her eyes already darting toward where her clothes lay folded, hoping to retrieve them and restore some fragment of her dignity. But Dr. Withers stopped her with a raised hand. “Monica, you may remain seated. The session is over, but I’d like you to sit quietly for a few minutes and reflect on today’s experience. Think about what you've learned about vulnerability and trust."
Monica’s eyes anxiously followed Tina, who turned to collect the neatly folded pants and bra from the back of her chair. As Tina approached, Monica reached for her clothing, but instead of returning them, Tina leaned over and planted a big, wet, unreciprocated kiss on Monica's lips, her hand clutching Monica's chin to hold her in place for a long, horrible moment. Monica recoiled in stunned revulsion, her whole body jerking backward, while Tina continued on her way, smiling brightly.
“Wait!” Monica cried, reaching out. “My clothes!”
Tina glanced over her shoulder with a wink. “Don’t worry, Miss Prescott. I’ll take good care of them. You can pick them up on your way out.” With that she strode out of the room, closing the door purposefully behind her.
Monica, dumbfounded and panty-clad, grimaced as she wiped Tina’s saliva from her mouth with the back of her hand, scrubbing at her lips in an effort to remove any lingering trace of their intimate contact. Slowly, she turned toward Dr. Withers, who had already returned to her desk, leaving Monica alone to process the humiliating events of the past hour in silence.
Caroline Withers wore a look of quiet satisfaction. She poured herself a snifter of cognac and sank back into the comfort of her leather chair. Taking a measured sip, she fixed her gaze once more on the trembling young woman seated just a few feet away. The devilish psychiatrist’s smile deepened as she drank in the delicious scene, already anticipating next week's session with eager interest.