Re: Cassandra Beach: Part 13 by AfterTheFall
Posted: Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:30 am
afterthefall
cassandra beach part 13
Wed Feb 9, 2011 05:04
120.156.66.83
Deciding to duck down to avoid exposure, I covered my crotch with both hands as I layed flat on my back in the bumpy tray of the pick up. This way someone will only see me if their standing right next to the truck, I thought to myself. With my hands firmly placed over my pussy, I could feel the moisture that had been building ever since we entered town and with the mud nearly all dried, it could only be one thing. The hope of Karen only driving through town so I could avoid more public exposure was all but shattered when the truck came to a halt outside what looked to a grocery store. "Oh crap" I whispered to myself as Karen stepped out of the drivers side door. "Were just stopping to get some groceries for dinner Cassie".
Was all I heard before her head appeared over me laying there in the back. "Oh I see you've found something of Lucy's to wear, you should be all set then".
What did she mean, "all set"? She didn't expect me to climb out of this truck half fricken nekked covered in mud only wearing this ridiculous top, did she!!??
"Umm, yeah, I found it in the back with me, it's a bit tight though".
"Oh nonsense, it fits you perfectly, now come along we need to get some shopping done if we want dinner at a reasonable hour."
I layed there shocked but tried to keep my calm. "But karen, um this top is all I have on."
"That should be fine, Lucy comes into this store with less sometimes and im sure they'll be fine with the mud on you, It's not like they don't have cleaners after all. Hahahaha!"
Karen broke out into a wild laughing fit and soon extended her hand to help me out of the back. I simply shook my head, too stunned to move. "You get out of that truck missy or I'll be telling your nana about this". I soon lost my cool and erupted.
"Im not going into a damn grocery store looking like filthy half nude kid who lost her bottoms playing in the mud!"
Karen's face slowly changed into a fierce scowl and erupted right back at me. "Well it's your fault your filthy, isn't it!? Taking mud baths in front of all the boys, Lucy told me Mark and his friends dropped by to see the show, you hussy. Im sure flaunting your bits in the mud to all the boys should be nothing compared to just going shopping. Now if your not outta' there by the count of three, I'll drag you outta' there by your ear myself!"
"But I fell into the mud, I swear, honest!"
"Oh you won't be swearing anymore missy, not if you don't want a sore red bottom you won't, now lets go!"
I fresh wave of humiliation and self pity washed over me as I resinged to my fate and raised one hand off my crotch and extended it to Karen. She was incredibly strong for such a thin builded woman, hoisted me up to my feet and down to the side walk below. A breeze blew over my naked muddy butt as my bare feet hit the concrete. The feeling of complete and utter terror sank in as I was now bare assed naked below the waist with only this tight pink boob-tube as a top in a public place where people came grocery shopping! "Come along and stop dilly dallying Cassie."
Karen and Lucy were a good five paces infront of me just about to enter the store, I raced after them fearing entering the store alone like this. My hands flew to my privates as I ran for the door, one in the front cupping my crotch, the other vainly attemping to cover my bared butt. Knowing this was a losing battle, I maximised the coveridge in the rear by placing my whole palm over my ass crack. We were inside, the feeling of cold tiled floor under my feet and central airconditioning sent a chill down my spine. Thank god there weren't many people inside. It was a regular sized store for a town this size, maybe even a bit bigger surprisingly. Around seven checkouts spanned the front of the store and not a shop worker in sight. This might just be my lucky break I thought to myself. Karen grabbed a trolley very casually as Lucy followed her down the canned food aisle, ofcourse these hicks would live off that stuff I thought to myself.
I hobbled along awkwardly covering my bared privates in the front and back. This was a nightmare I kept repeating to myself. My mind worked over time with thoughts like, your inside a grocery store bottomless and anyone could be along to see you at any moment!
My head darted back and fourth keeping an eye out for anyone in the area. There was a couple entering our aisle, oh god! I prayed for a miracle, that they'd leave or something, anything. they gradually browsed down the aisle as Lucy was helping Karen pick out canned foods leaving me awkwardly dancing trying to hide behind them. "What are you doing Cassie!? Quit fidgeting girl and stand up straight".
All too concerned with the people entering the aisle I felt Karen smack the exposed side of my butt.
"Ouch!!" Damn that hurt I thought. The couple approached, maybe they would be too engrossed in their shopping to notice me. I began to get desparate, I couldn't be seen like this, not in such a public place. I tried to find something, anything to cover my exposed bottom half, the cereal was opposite the canned food, so with my heart beating as hard as ever I hopped over and grabbed the first box I saw. It was a family sized whole grain cereal box, pretty big too. I hurriedly held it out in front of my naked torso and mid-section. With me holding this in front of me, they might just assume Im wearing bottoms aswell as this silly pink top. Keeping mindful that from the side or back, anyone who cared to look would cop an eye-full of my bare ass, I stayed facing them with my back to the canned foods.
Oh no, here they come, I was literally now in a cold sweat as the couple strode past. They looked down at me as they pushed their trolley along, gosh I felt so tiny there. I would usually have my heels on to give myself a higher stature, but now in bare feet I barely stood a mere 5'1. I guess walking around all day on the beach in the buff pushed that thought out of my head, but standing here now in such a common public area so underdressed made me feel so tiny.
I felt the familiar tingle between my legs as the couple looked me up and down. I panicked and simply smiled back at them like some dorky kid helping her mother with the groceries. Did they know I was naked behind this cereal box? Their faces scowled as they looked over my mud smeared frame, which the mud had now somewhat dried on me forming a crackled paste. My freckled skin could be seen below where some of the mud had fallen away, I knew I must've looked a horrid sight, and the look on these peoples' faces confirmed it.
"Does no one have consideration for anything anymore, this girl is filthy and tracking mud all through the store."
The lady spat in disgust looking at her partner and then over to Karen.
"Oh sorry Jen, this is Cassie, she's gonna' be staying with us over the summer."
Over the summer?! I thought it was only going to be one night I thought to myself.
"Oh it's just you Karen, another munchin to take care of I see."
"Yeah, she was playing in the mud with Lucy, you know young girls these days."
They both giggled a bit at my expense as I stood frozen in fear for if I turned either way, this couple would see that I was in fact naked below the waist in the middle of the grocery store.
Jen and Ryan Smith were a couple in their late 50's with no children, they were somewhat neighbors of Karen and the Thompson clan. Karen secretly hated the snooty couple and believed them to be "snobby rich folk" as she so plainly puts it.
They had the biggest house in the area and hated any intrusions onto their property, but quite often Mark, Cindy or Lucy would find themselves in a pickle with the nasty couple.
"This one needs a bath I think." Jen said as she scowled at me, all I could do was look down in utter embarrassment. Im always the neatest, cleanest person at home, so this sitiuation was getting too much for me. Karen simply reached for the cereal box in my hands and yanked it from me.
"Well we'll take care of miss muddy butt when we get home won't we?"
I simply stared down at my bare pussy in shock as Jen and Ryan took in my bottomless state. Gasping and clasping both hands over my junk they simply raised their noses and went on their way. If I weren't covered in all this dried mud, my skin would've been flaming hot red from embarrassment.
I walked around that whole store just the way the smith's had seen me, with both hands clasped over my pussy. I'd decided against trying to cover my mud covered ass and thought covering the front was more important. God the humiliation wouldn't stop as I saw people looking my way knowing that my bare ass was on show for the whole store. I heard giggles from passing shoppers as they whispered to eachother about the muddy girl, naked from the tits down shopping with her mother. All the exposure sent tingles straight to my pussy as I felt dampness between my legs. Oh god, not here! Trudging along behind Karen and Lucy with my head lowered in shame I couldn't help myself as I traced my fingers over my moist slit right there in the middle of the frozen food section. My nipples sprung to life from my teeny tiny top, oh god everyone would be able to see my arousal. What was I doing!? Basically playing with myself half naked in public. The embarrassment was turning me on, but why? My mind was in overdrive as my body was on auto-pilot. Before I knew it, we were at the checkout.
cassandra beach part 13
Wed Feb 9, 2011 05:04
120.156.66.83
Deciding to duck down to avoid exposure, I covered my crotch with both hands as I layed flat on my back in the bumpy tray of the pick up. This way someone will only see me if their standing right next to the truck, I thought to myself. With my hands firmly placed over my pussy, I could feel the moisture that had been building ever since we entered town and with the mud nearly all dried, it could only be one thing. The hope of Karen only driving through town so I could avoid more public exposure was all but shattered when the truck came to a halt outside what looked to a grocery store. "Oh crap" I whispered to myself as Karen stepped out of the drivers side door. "Were just stopping to get some groceries for dinner Cassie".
Was all I heard before her head appeared over me laying there in the back. "Oh I see you've found something of Lucy's to wear, you should be all set then".
What did she mean, "all set"? She didn't expect me to climb out of this truck half fricken nekked covered in mud only wearing this ridiculous top, did she!!??
"Umm, yeah, I found it in the back with me, it's a bit tight though".
"Oh nonsense, it fits you perfectly, now come along we need to get some shopping done if we want dinner at a reasonable hour."
I layed there shocked but tried to keep my calm. "But karen, um this top is all I have on."
"That should be fine, Lucy comes into this store with less sometimes and im sure they'll be fine with the mud on you, It's not like they don't have cleaners after all. Hahahaha!"
Karen broke out into a wild laughing fit and soon extended her hand to help me out of the back. I simply shook my head, too stunned to move. "You get out of that truck missy or I'll be telling your nana about this". I soon lost my cool and erupted.
"Im not going into a damn grocery store looking like filthy half nude kid who lost her bottoms playing in the mud!"
Karen's face slowly changed into a fierce scowl and erupted right back at me. "Well it's your fault your filthy, isn't it!? Taking mud baths in front of all the boys, Lucy told me Mark and his friends dropped by to see the show, you hussy. Im sure flaunting your bits in the mud to all the boys should be nothing compared to just going shopping. Now if your not outta' there by the count of three, I'll drag you outta' there by your ear myself!"
"But I fell into the mud, I swear, honest!"
"Oh you won't be swearing anymore missy, not if you don't want a sore red bottom you won't, now lets go!"
I fresh wave of humiliation and self pity washed over me as I resinged to my fate and raised one hand off my crotch and extended it to Karen. She was incredibly strong for such a thin builded woman, hoisted me up to my feet and down to the side walk below. A breeze blew over my naked muddy butt as my bare feet hit the concrete. The feeling of complete and utter terror sank in as I was now bare assed naked below the waist with only this tight pink boob-tube as a top in a public place where people came grocery shopping! "Come along and stop dilly dallying Cassie."
Karen and Lucy were a good five paces infront of me just about to enter the store, I raced after them fearing entering the store alone like this. My hands flew to my privates as I ran for the door, one in the front cupping my crotch, the other vainly attemping to cover my bared butt. Knowing this was a losing battle, I maximised the coveridge in the rear by placing my whole palm over my ass crack. We were inside, the feeling of cold tiled floor under my feet and central airconditioning sent a chill down my spine. Thank god there weren't many people inside. It was a regular sized store for a town this size, maybe even a bit bigger surprisingly. Around seven checkouts spanned the front of the store and not a shop worker in sight. This might just be my lucky break I thought to myself. Karen grabbed a trolley very casually as Lucy followed her down the canned food aisle, ofcourse these hicks would live off that stuff I thought to myself.
I hobbled along awkwardly covering my bared privates in the front and back. This was a nightmare I kept repeating to myself. My mind worked over time with thoughts like, your inside a grocery store bottomless and anyone could be along to see you at any moment!
My head darted back and fourth keeping an eye out for anyone in the area. There was a couple entering our aisle, oh god! I prayed for a miracle, that they'd leave or something, anything. they gradually browsed down the aisle as Lucy was helping Karen pick out canned foods leaving me awkwardly dancing trying to hide behind them. "What are you doing Cassie!? Quit fidgeting girl and stand up straight".
All too concerned with the people entering the aisle I felt Karen smack the exposed side of my butt.
"Ouch!!" Damn that hurt I thought. The couple approached, maybe they would be too engrossed in their shopping to notice me. I began to get desparate, I couldn't be seen like this, not in such a public place. I tried to find something, anything to cover my exposed bottom half, the cereal was opposite the canned food, so with my heart beating as hard as ever I hopped over and grabbed the first box I saw. It was a family sized whole grain cereal box, pretty big too. I hurriedly held it out in front of my naked torso and mid-section. With me holding this in front of me, they might just assume Im wearing bottoms aswell as this silly pink top. Keeping mindful that from the side or back, anyone who cared to look would cop an eye-full of my bare ass, I stayed facing them with my back to the canned foods.
Oh no, here they come, I was literally now in a cold sweat as the couple strode past. They looked down at me as they pushed their trolley along, gosh I felt so tiny there. I would usually have my heels on to give myself a higher stature, but now in bare feet I barely stood a mere 5'1. I guess walking around all day on the beach in the buff pushed that thought out of my head, but standing here now in such a common public area so underdressed made me feel so tiny.
I felt the familiar tingle between my legs as the couple looked me up and down. I panicked and simply smiled back at them like some dorky kid helping her mother with the groceries. Did they know I was naked behind this cereal box? Their faces scowled as they looked over my mud smeared frame, which the mud had now somewhat dried on me forming a crackled paste. My freckled skin could be seen below where some of the mud had fallen away, I knew I must've looked a horrid sight, and the look on these peoples' faces confirmed it.
"Does no one have consideration for anything anymore, this girl is filthy and tracking mud all through the store."
The lady spat in disgust looking at her partner and then over to Karen.
"Oh sorry Jen, this is Cassie, she's gonna' be staying with us over the summer."
Over the summer?! I thought it was only going to be one night I thought to myself.
"Oh it's just you Karen, another munchin to take care of I see."
"Yeah, she was playing in the mud with Lucy, you know young girls these days."
They both giggled a bit at my expense as I stood frozen in fear for if I turned either way, this couple would see that I was in fact naked below the waist in the middle of the grocery store.
Jen and Ryan Smith were a couple in their late 50's with no children, they were somewhat neighbors of Karen and the Thompson clan. Karen secretly hated the snooty couple and believed them to be "snobby rich folk" as she so plainly puts it.
They had the biggest house in the area and hated any intrusions onto their property, but quite often Mark, Cindy or Lucy would find themselves in a pickle with the nasty couple.
"This one needs a bath I think." Jen said as she scowled at me, all I could do was look down in utter embarrassment. Im always the neatest, cleanest person at home, so this sitiuation was getting too much for me. Karen simply reached for the cereal box in my hands and yanked it from me.
"Well we'll take care of miss muddy butt when we get home won't we?"
I simply stared down at my bare pussy in shock as Jen and Ryan took in my bottomless state. Gasping and clasping both hands over my junk they simply raised their noses and went on their way. If I weren't covered in all this dried mud, my skin would've been flaming hot red from embarrassment.
I walked around that whole store just the way the smith's had seen me, with both hands clasped over my pussy. I'd decided against trying to cover my mud covered ass and thought covering the front was more important. God the humiliation wouldn't stop as I saw people looking my way knowing that my bare ass was on show for the whole store. I heard giggles from passing shoppers as they whispered to eachother about the muddy girl, naked from the tits down shopping with her mother. All the exposure sent tingles straight to my pussy as I felt dampness between my legs. Oh god, not here! Trudging along behind Karen and Lucy with my head lowered in shame I couldn't help myself as I traced my fingers over my moist slit right there in the middle of the frozen food section. My nipples sprung to life from my teeny tiny top, oh god everyone would be able to see my arousal. What was I doing!? Basically playing with myself half naked in public. The embarrassment was turning me on, but why? My mind was in overdrive as my body was on auto-pilot. Before I knew it, we were at the checkout.