Website trouble
-
jojo12026
- Posts: 306
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2022 6:12 am
- Has thanked: 1662 times
- Been thanked: 246 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
I am seeing some clearing of the errors trying to log on. Down from 99% errors to 5%. Great progress!!!
-
Somebody
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
- Has thanked: 324 times
- Been thanked: 247 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Yes, it's much better now. I am still getting the 'too many requests' thing and have to turn a VPN on, if I check too many stories in a row, but I'm sure that will clear up too.
-
Britguy
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2023 7:25 pm
- Has thanked: 142 times
- Been thanked: 129 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Tick the 'Remember Me' box when you log in. That should fix it. (Can't remember who first suggested this but thanks)
-
computerphoto
- Posts: 369
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:12 am
- Has thanked: 1214 times
- Been thanked: 334 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
I keep getting
Too Many Requests
The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time.
so still not totally fixed, I went to the other browser with the VPN to post this
Too Many Requests
The user has sent too many requests in a given amount of time.
so still not totally fixed, I went to the other browser with the VPN to post this
-
DrWhoFanJ
- Posts: 163
- Joined: Fri Jan 21, 2022 8:04 pm
- Has thanked: 4241 times
- Been thanked: 129 times
- Contact:
-
neverdoubted
- Posts: 583
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 131 times
- Been thanked: 2562 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Site has just not been working for me lately. I'm nearly ready to bid it a bittersweet goodbye.
-
Somebody
- Posts: 311
- Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
- Has thanked: 324 times
- Been thanked: 247 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Have you tried using a vpn? It's working for me. Although I swear I replied in this thread already and now I don't see my reply. It would be awful if you leftneverdoubted wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:18 pm Site has just not been working for me lately. I'm nearly ready to bid it a bittersweet goodbye.
- Buckaroo
- Posts: 219
- Joined: Thu Nov 05, 2020 7:12 pm
- Has thanked: 239 times
- Been thanked: 408 times
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Be patient. The problems will clear up in time.neverdoubted wrote: Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:18 pm Site has just not been working for me lately. I'm nearly ready to bid it a bittersweet goodbye.
It's not like this website is costing money.
Swim Meet viewtopic.php?t=4967
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
Closed Pool viewtopic.php?t=1383
Richard, Accidental Nudist viewtopic.php?t=1934
My Sister the Witch viewtopic.php?t=5801
-
aPerv
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 19, 2025 12:08 pm
- Contact:
Re: Website trouble
Keep seeing messages about 'submitted form was invalid'. Had to register a new account just to post this. Can't even contact administrator through 'contact us' form. Crossing fingers with hope that issues are temporary and are sorted out soon. Cheers!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests