I wish I could show this clip in it's full greatness, but I can only find the first part. Let me explain:
Back in the 90s there was a show called "Night Stand with Dick Dietrick" starring comedian Tim Stack. I never got to see it during that run, but it was basically a play on the Jerry Springer type of talk show from that day, with some goofy innuendo-type jokes. You can find full episodes around if you're curious.
There was an episode called "Love on the Internet", where a male model (Kevin Light) is on stage and ... well
here's the version that made it to air. But it's well known that there was an outtake before this. Because in the original taping, when Stack is supposed to grab Light's pants and pull them down, he grabs the underwear too.
That part remains in gif form:
Both actor's reactions are real, as this was not at all intended.
However, when the blooper was original released, there was a very long reaction shot. To replicate the talk show format, they used a live audience and regular had cameras pointed out. So there was like a good 30 seconds (IIRC) of women in the audience reacting to this, and it was great. Wikipedia and other write-ups say a bit of that was used in the final show, but trust me the blooper clip had much much more. Apparently it was released to a British blooper show ("It'll be alright on the night") that wasn't as censored as American tv.
The show was never put onto DVD, which would be the best place to find a preserved blooper.
That's all I know. If anyone has better search-fu than me and can find the original clip, and you like young women reacting to embarrassed guys, I think you'd enjoy it.