Page 2 of 2

Re: Teacher's Track Dare (complete)

Posted: Fri May 01, 2026 3:41 pm
by mikewozere
Feel free to pick it up, but I get bored with long running stories. I've already got others on the go.

Re: Teacher's Track Dare (complete)

Posted: Fri May 01, 2026 8:08 pm
by Skylar21
Nice story. You do a good job of depicting humiliation. :oops: Your writing about teachers being seen naked by her students are great! Interesting scenarios. :shock:

Re: Teacher's Track Dare (complete)

Posted: Fri May 01, 2026 9:51 pm
by mikewozere
Skylar21 wrote: Fri May 01, 2026 8:08 pm Nice story. You do a good job of depicting humiliation. :oops: Your writing about teachers being seen naked by her students are great! Interesting scenarios. :shock:
Thanks. I just write to fulfil my own kinks, and publish in case others share similar 🙂

Re: Teacher's Track Dare (complete)

Posted: Tue Jun 09, 2026 4:11 am
by GLawrence
Instead of being broken, I would like to see Sarah get revenge on all of them.

Re: Teacher's Track Dare (complete)

Posted: Wed Jun 17, 2026 5:47 am
by Rawrr
Wonderful story, thanks !