Page 2 of 2

Re: David

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2026 7:07 pm
by Datom
. . . . . . . .

I was made to squirt two more times that afternoon.

It was about an hour until I was made to squirt the second time. During that hour, people walked by, mostly students. The guys looked at me and chuckled. The girls stopped and came up for a closer look. They all made comments to each other about my chest, my thighs, my butt cheeks, and especially about my crotch area. All the while they were pointing at my various parts. A couple of them touched me, running their hands down my arm or my chest, across my belly, or up my thigh, always headed for the same place.

During this time, I stood as still as I could. I watched across the clearing to where Kelli was standing in her dress, playing Juliet. Every so often a couple of the guys would stand in front of her and admire her, and, of course, fondle her right breast. Whenever they did that, I couldn’t help looking at her face—she held her mouth firm and her eyes straight ahead while she was being groped. I don’t know how she did it.

Heather, on the other hand, looked like she was fighting to hold back tears. She was sitting on her rock, her breasts exposed, her dress-fin thing all messed up. The Little Mermaid statue was supposed to show Ariel in transition, so what would have been her fin was slowly supposed to be separating, turning into a dress. But the guys passing by had gotten their hands into it and were separating it so that Heather’s legs were exposed. And of course, her breasts were bare. From the constant feeling and touching from viewers, Heather’ s nipples had become very hard and erect.

As I was standing there, looking at Heather and Kelli, three girls walked up to me. The girl in the lead was moderately tall, skinny, and serious-looking. She looked awfully young to be a college girl, and I wondered if she was a high-school student who had sneaked in. Her light brown hair was pulled down into two pigtails, and she wore large round glasses. She was wearing a cropped tank top and jeans. Her two friends were similarly dressed. She marched right over to me and stopped right in front of me, looking up and down at my body.

“So who’s this?” one of her friends asked.

“This is David,” she answered, still looking me over.

“David? Who’s he? Some Greek or something?”

“No,” the tall girl answered. “He’s from the Bible. From the books of I and II Samuel.”

“Oh.” The other two girls nodded. “Hey, Lilly, let’s go.”

Lilly, the tall girl, just stood there. “No,” she shook her head. “I always liked this statue. I want to see it up close.”

She touched her fingers to my face, and slid them gently down. “I think this is from the scene in David’s early life,” she said, looking at my face. “It’s in I Samuel, Chapter 17.” Her fingers slipped down my face and down my neck. “The Israelites had just told David that he had to go fight Goliath. See?” She touched the sling that was over my shoulder. “He’s getting ready to go out to fight the giant.”

“Why is he naked?” one of the other girls asked.

As Lilly answered, her fingers ran down my chest. “Right before David went out, Saul offered to let him use his armor. But David said the armor was uncomfortable, and took it off. So he was naked. It’s in I Samuel 17:39.” Her fingers slid lightly down my chest, across my belly, and down to my pubic hairs.

“He sure looks strong!” the other girl said.

“He was!” Lilly answered. “Don’t forget, he was a shepherd. He even pointed out that whenever a lion or bear had tried to attack the sheep, he would have to fight it off. It’s right in I Samuel 17:34-36.” Her fingers ran across my bare belly and onto my pubic hairs. I could feel her fingertips stroking my hairs, occasionally touching the base of my penis.

“Didn’t he become a king later on?” one of the girls asked.

“He did,” Lilly answered. “And he was really powerful. But he used his power in some bad ways.”

“Didn’t he steal some guy’s wife?”

“Yes, in II Samuel 11:2. He saw Bathsheba, who was the wife of one of the generals. David saw her taking a bath.” Lilly’s fingers had slid down to my penis. I noticed her eyes had brightened, and she was breathing a little harder. “He screwed Bathsheba, and sent her husband on a suicide mission and got him killed on purpose.”

Lilly’s other hand was on the side of my waist, holding me. Meanwhile, the fingers of her right hand were now around my penis, squeezing it and sliding up and down my shaft. With all the touching and groping that I’d taken in the last hour, I realized that I was very much stimulated, and once again was sporting a good-sized erection. The other two girls had come in closer, and were watching my penis carefully.

“He’s gotten big!” one of them purred.

“Humungous!” the other one replied.

Now Lilly was rubbing my penis vigorously, moving her long slim fingers up and down, squeezing. Something about this pigtailed girl with huge glasses and religious quotes was doing something strange to me. She was smiling eagerly as she rubbed me up and down, up and down, with those fingers.

Then I couldn’t hold it. I let go.

Once again, my semen came erupting out of me and landing on the ground in a glob, about two feet in front of me. Fortunately for the girls, none of them were directly in front of me.

“Wow! Look at that!” one of them gasped.

“He ejaculated!” the other responded.

“That was a lot!” the first one gaped at the puddle of semen on the ground in front of me.

Lilly chuckled. “I’ll bet he did that the first time he saw Bathsheba naked!” The other two laughed.