Page 2 of 2
Re: Luke picks his punishment
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 6:51 pm
by perseus
Thank you all! I'm glad you enjoyed it! This is my first ENM story and I'm not sure I have knack for it of not, but it was pretty fun writing this one. I might try to do another one in the future
Re: Luke picks his punishment
Posted: Mon Sep 28, 2026 9:05 pm
by TeenFan
You can do what I sometimes do, mix naked boys with a naked girl.
Things can get just as embarrassing when both genders are without clothes. So much more might happen. You can focus
more on the girl, as she reacts to being around guys with their privates showing.
Imagine if she were to get too moist down there, and some boys see it. Young boys would think she is trying not to pee herself
and not doing a good job of it.
Re: Luke picks his punishment
Posted: Wed Oct 07, 2026 8:34 pm
by tiger_kitten_2025
I normally don't read ENM stories, but this one really worked for me!