The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Part 1 posted 9/28)
-
SixPathsKeyblader
- Posts: 133
- Joined: Tue Oct 08, 2024 1:32 pm
- Has thanked: 157 times
- Been thanked: 126 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Part 1 posted 9/28)
Can you post chapter 2 since you are already working on chapter 3? With this first chapter, this is potentially shaping up to be the best end story I have read in a while.
Tags:
-
TovaG
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2025 4:32 pm
- Has thanked: 3 times
- Been thanked: 19 times
- Contact:
Re: The Reluctant Nudist [ENF] (Part 1 posted 9/28)
If you recall, none of that would have happened if Wendy hadn't stolen Tami's clothes. The streak was successful, and the other girl got dressed and left. Tami got caught because she had to return to the dorm naked after realizing her clothes were missing.SixPathsKeyblader wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 3:01 amYou are correct. Furthermore, I actually do feel sorrier for Chloe than Tami. In Tami's case, she was streaking of her own volition to get into the sorority. That's Tami's fault and her own decision-making. In Chloe's case, however, Jenna stole her clothes and didn't leave her anything to cover up with, or even her phone to call anyone. Sure, Chloe could have tried screaming for help from within the bathroom a couple of times, but the halls were empty, and it seemed that nobody was there. Chloe was left with little choice but to walk out naked.TovaG wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2026 12:45 amSame opening. Let's hope Chloe is treated better than Tami was. While I hated the way the dean and Mr. Ross treated Tami, I don't feel as sorry for her as I normally would. She is smart enough that she should have researched it and learned that what they were forcing her to do was criminal and not how religious nudists act. Nudity, in and of itself, is not a lack of shame or dignity. It doesn't mean a person is automatically a slut or a whore. It is just living without clothes. So, I hope Chloe is treated better than Tami.
Where Chloe messed up, however, was not ratting out Jenna. She should have told the school officer that Jenna stole her clothes and left her with nothing to cover up with. In fact, Chloe should have brought Jenna's note with her as evidence to show anyone who might have caught her.
Yes, Tami chose to run naked, and Chloe did not, but what both have in common is that their nudity was part of someone else's plan.
Tami could have kept her dignity and just taken the expulsion. Chloe could have done the same. In Tami's case, she could have exposed Wendy for her part, but I don't think the dean would have done anything about it. As for Chloe, I think when the truth came out in the principal's office things would have got differently for Chloe. Her mother's punishment was for the lying.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], flyingmonk and 17 guests