The New Rules (Chapter 47 - April 22)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
barelin

Re: The New Rules (Chapter 38 - June 22)

Post by barelin »

That chapter fits your name and cannot wait for the next chapter.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

A new chapter so soon was a welcome surprise.

And it's a great one to boot! You really surpassed everyone's expectations after the cliffhanger.

I just wish Abbie would have pushed her mom a little more.

I know it's far-fetched, but I hope to see both Susan and Abbie have a heart to heart while they are both facing the wall with stinging red asses.
bowser6664

Post by bowser6664 »

Yes mother and daughter with stinging red asses and frustrated and denied pussies. What depths of depravity will mommy and daughter go to end their unrequited need, and just how experienced is Ms Larson at fellatio? I swear SuperEvil, you have a delightfully demented mind and I love it!
perseus

Post by perseus »

Great chapter! I noticed poor Abbie didn't get any relief by the end, wonder how this is going to affect her day
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

Looking back at the end of chapter 37 ...

viewtopic.php?p=17061&sid=511c43b2f93d3 ... ec0#p17061
"You seem a lot more relaxed now, champ." Henry commented towards his daughter as he resumed eating his breakfast. "You too, honey." He added with a smile to his wife. His wife just nodded at him, embarrassed about how far everything had gone that morning.

"Yes, dad. I think that's exactly what I needed this morning…" Sam answered him, with a satisfied blush, surprising both parents, especially her mom. Then she gave her younger brother a great big hug, and a kiss on the cheek, eliciting a genuinely happy grin from the boy.
If my sister gave me the equivalent of what Sam got, a non-furtive almost public hand job, it would have made waking up for school much more enjoyable. I hope she gets this wonderful feeling every day.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

@LittleFrieda I like your "The Taming of Gloria". I hope you'll continue with the SmartWatch / The New Rules theme. :)
LittleFrieda

Post by LittleFrieda »

@ rrh62 : Did the Gloria story get posted here? My browsing this board is very sparse. I only know the story went to ~puericil. Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I have a few more stories in or adjacent to Superevil's universe and will check with him for publication. For me, a blank page is just a blank page, so all inspiration for Gloria is due to Superevil. Also I am nowhere near as prolific as he is.

The rules for posting in phpBB are flexible, but my stories are more about sexy nudists, so any spanking and embarrassment-humiliation will be minimal if at all.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

LittleFrieda wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 7:14 am @ rrh62 : Did the Gloria story get posted here?
No, I found it on ~puericil. I'd love to see more of your stories. Is that the only place to find them?
I have a few more stories in or adjacent to Superevil's universe and will check with him for publication.
Looking forward to seeing those once posted. :)
The rules for posting in phpBB are flexible, but my stories are more about sexy nudists, so any spanking and embarrassment-humiliation will be minimal if at all.
I'm more into nudism and public nudity myself. Don't care much about spanking, or embarrassment.
Casanova

Post by Casanova »

[/quote]
I'm more into nudism and public nudity myself. Don't care much about spanking, or embarrassment.
[/quote]

Then you are sure to love Neykid's stories.
rrh62

Post by rrh62 »

Casanova wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 4:19 pm Then you are sure to love Neykid's stories.
Thanks for the recommendation. I'll give those a try. :)