Page 3 of 3
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sat Sep 07, 2024 7:33 am
by mars357
I'm a fan of this remaster so if you get back to it, I'll be glad

Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:47 am
by librarian
Only just caught up with this.
Private School Privates and Playville are some of my absolute favourite story series.
I'm so sorry to hear about all your problems with a scumbag repair guy and losing all your work, that's gotta be a huge kick in the gut.
I hope you can refocus and return. But take your time I'll wait as long as I need to! <3
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 7:50 pm
by Executionus
Just now noticed I was getting attention here. I haven't been on here much lately.
Thanks for the support on this story! It's definitely my cursed story though since every time I write it I have to deal with aggressive critics and bad luck putting an early end to it. Much sadness.
I might try to get this thing finished some day, but right now I'm busy in life and stretched kinda thin with everything else going on.
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sat Sep 14, 2024 8:44 pm
by mars357
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 6:34 pm
by SpankingFetish
Writing here so it's easier for me to find this post in the future. I really hope you can finish the story.
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sun Sep 20, 2026 10:56 pm
by JustHere10
Just found this story and it's truly incredible. Really hoping and looking forward to more if you continue this!!
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:01 pm
by alberic
Great story. I'd like to see it continued, but it's likely a pipe dream at this point.
I don't know what problem the original audience had with it to get it cancelled.

Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Tue Sep 22, 2026 11:00 pm
by Executionus
alberic wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2026 6:01 pm
I don't know what problem the original audience had with it to get it cancelled.
It was the Mr. Clint character being a bit of a groomer and Lisa fantasizing about him that got the most complaints way back in the original release of this story, some complaints about the punishments being too harsh, and there were a few people that complained about there being too much ENM in the story instead of exclusively ENF. I remember some people took issue with Mr. Clint's belief that bullying deviants corrected them, which for the record was not intended as an actual PSA. Clint is supposed to be somewhat insane, justifying his kink with complex pseudo-morality.
This story was my cursed story somehow, always destined to have shenanigans block it from finishing. In my current mental state, full story writing got very tiring and less enjoyable as it was a time sink away from other activities like social engagement, and I kept crashing into extreme burnout during my projects (especially the really large ones). Because of that harsh mental shift I'm basically retired, although I still need to finish up Recall already.
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Fri Sep 25, 2026 10:16 pm
by JustHere10
Thats a shame because i love the premise of this story and your writing describes everything so perfectly. I totally get burnout though and very rarely do i get super inspired to write a story. Thanks at least for what youve already done!
Re: Private School Privates -- Remastered
Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2026 1:28 am
by ISeekWonder
Please continue the story it's fun
I see some of the issues
But I feel continued it would smooth everything out
Your math is off through
1 on pole
1 on pole
2 each other
1 on X
Feel the issues was one girl was naked but her vagina covered while all 5 guys where naked exposed
But
If you continue it would work out
Like the end of month if you did worst gpa of male and female student would be good v just worst of one
Lastly the girl who posted it online nothing happened to her