Lost bet

Stories about you or someone you know getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated.
ENFfanatic

Re: Lost bet

Post by ENFfanatic »

Rebecca wrote: Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:11 pm Liesbeth and Sarah enjoyed the visit. They declined, saying they like the view and maybe another day.
I hope you at least stayed for a drink? :)

Since were having fun at work, tomorrow you should draw a big penis with hairy balls on my tit. Then proudly and excitedly show it of to everyone you can.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

It's a new day with new opportunities! And i think it's time for you to stop being topless all the time yay!

Instead you should wear as many bra's as you can. At least 5. The outer one should be the sexiest one you have :)
Darky

Post by Darky »

How could we not understand. Hope she feels well soon. But the scares left will hopefully heal soon. Are you ok?

Sent my love and strength to Come over this to Emily

🙏🏻
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Post by Girlspns »

Holy crap, I hope you guys get better soon, and don't worry about it, just focus on the recovery and take care of yourselves.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Thats insane. I hope you both get better quickly. And i hope the people who did this are locked up forever, so they can't hurt other people. Also don't worry about the bet. Safety and recovery comes first.
jrw23

Post by jrw23 »

I'm very sorry to hear that you got attacked, hope you are both recovering well. Hopefully you will continue to write , as i enjoyed your stories.
unfair

Post by unfair »

I must admit that I'd been previously assuming this to be fiction. I believe you now though and was saddened to hear what happened, especially in this day and age as you say!

All my best to you both, I hope you stay strong and proud of who you are through this! Those pathetic bastards mustn't win <3
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Since we still have 2 days left to control Rebeccas breast i thought it time to pick it back up again.

To recap what rules still apply

1) You need to squeeze your breast whenever you talk to someone
2) You must ask Emily to flick my nipple as hard as she can when you wake up, and before you go to bed.

For a new rule, you should at all times wear as many bras as you can. The top one should be the sexiest. Except when in your office. you should still be topless there :)

Also you should write/have someone write "I lost a bet first" on y our breasts.
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

You may sleep without the bras yes, but i feel like you should be able to manage more then 4 bras? Seeing as i haven't actually tried it myself though, i guess Emily should be the judge of how many it's possible/reasonable to wear at the same time.

And when i said topless in your office i mean your own personal room with blinds and a lock on the door as before :) Not that i would mind you strutting around topless at work, just seems a bit too much according to your rules^^
ENFfanatic

Post by ENFfanatic »

Rebecca wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:44 am"As before" was during "do not disturb" time, which was usually an hour or a couple of hours at best. If I have to do it whenever I can lock the office, it will sometimes be the entire day and I'll be answering phones like that
As before will be fine :)
Rebecca wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:44 am Thank you. Sleeping with 4 bras is really difficult. I'll be taking them off immediately. Can I please wear just one bra at work as well? In exchange you get my breasts for the rest of the week and I'll pay an extra forfeit for it. Please?
Hmmm. You didnt like that one did you? I suppose it will be acceptable though.