The school bully part 1 (new part 9 available)13/04/23

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

Re: The school bully part 1 (new part 7 available)

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ellie is one of the hardest characters I’ve had to write for, because she doesn’t have any lines to say because of the dummy. It’s really hard because all you have is facial expressions. I will write more soon as possible 😊
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

Revengedpirate wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:24 pm Ellie is one of the hardest characters I’ve had to write for, because she doesn’t have any lines to say because of the dummy. It’s really hard because all you have is facial expressions. I will write more soon as possible 😊

Yes I can appreciate the difficulties that a mute central character presents. Perhaps Ellie could have some success of partially releasing the dummy so that she can speak but not have it totally removed.

The dummy may not be necessary as the next stage of humiliation for Ellie doesn't have to rely on it. Her longer term problem is that she's now seen as a figure of fun. That means so many of her victims can exact retribution and humiliate her further by pulling her pants down, stripping her, diapering her, making her pose in lewd positions for a photoshoot in the classroom. She can be marched to the toilet and made to use the toilet in front of others and have her privates wiped cleaned.

She can be put in a pushchair on another day and pushed around the park. Taken shopping in her underwear, given laxatives and needing to be changed in s hool assembly , stripped on the bus by younger children who are inquisitive after seeing her on television.

This can go on and on in so many different situations, so that she repays her debts of bullying.

Remember, she will have no protection from her gang as she is now a figure of fun, in fact they can help the bullying and humiliation with her using a potty in the middle of the playground.

Yes, so much more for Ellie and no need for the dummy - in fact better with no dummy.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Unfortunately the way it’s written the bottle will stay in for two weeks which will effectively stop her talking but I’ve given her back her hands which is great for expression.

I’m actually enjoying the challenge of continuing with a mute Ellie. The mute can be a great device for her future humiliations. Learning to express herself again. Regaining the use of her voice.

Although having a totally mute character was unintentional it’s actually a really intriguing way to build a character.

And Ellie is actually great fun to write, although she is an extreme bad girl I think I’m growing a soft spot for her character.

Though expect more humiliation to come her way very soon
nicholsonguy

Post by nicholsonguy »

love it as well as disc of humiliation you are on a roll please keep going
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

Yeh what he said 👆
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

I'm hoping that Ellie’s plight continues soon.

I'm sure that her cousins will enjoy humiliating her further, maybe giving her a bath and making sure she is thoroughly clean. Maybe spreading her legs and making her cum. Or playing doctors and nurses with a rectal thermometer whilst inviting some of her previous victims to participate.
Undressing her and diapering her on the way to school. Taking her to the park and checking her diaper. Making her skip or play in the park with just a diaper. Pulling the diaper off and tickling her in front of younger children to make her pee. Taking her to the swimming pool in just pull ups and and a rubber ring. Making her one in the pool and the guards catch her and kick her out.
Giving her a shower after the swimming pool and asking the boys or girls from the local school to help make sure she is free from chlorine.

Taking her home in a pram.

So much more for little mute Ellie
Ho hum

Post by Ho hum »

Ellie's been gone a long time.

When she turns up, she'll need to be stripped, draped over a knee and spanked Hard.

Then time to spread her cheeks and force her ass cheeks apart and taking photographs.
Before being paraded in front of family, neighbours and the school (again).

I think a few trips to the seaside or to a theme park in nappies would give Ellie a good start.
Badger

Post by Badger »

I've got Ellie withdrawal symptoms.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Ellie just needed a break from writing for a bit, hopefully a new chapter will be along soon, not sure what’s in store for her next but more is definitely coming.... thanks for your patience 😊
Stella Artois

Post by Stella Artois »

It would be good to get another instalment after 11 LOOONNNG months of waiting