Coach Caught Naked

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
User avatar
Jeepman89
Posts: 1746
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
Has thanked: 5039 times
Been thanked: 1853 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Caught Naked

Post by Jeepman89 »

Thanks for the encouragement, NudeBaG! I really have to buckle down and write something half decent for people to read. I feel I've already used up my best ideas and I don't want to write the same old things just to get something out. Hopefully I will be inspired soon.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1969
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2048 times
Been thanked: 4104 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Caught Naked

Post by NudeBaG »

Jeepman89 wrote: Tue Jul 15, 2025 1:33 pm Thanks for the encouragement, NudeBaG! I really have to buckle down and write something half decent for people to read. I feel I've already used up my best ideas and I don't want to write the same old things just to get something out. Hopefully I will be inspired soon.
I mean, that idea I sent you WAS different front your usual, but I think you could do good with that *slight deviation from the usual ‘formula’😉
Vader
Posts: 784
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2024 9:38 pm
Has thanked: 537 times
Been thanked: 1441 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Caught Naked

Post by Vader »

Hoping you come up with another chapter soon you can tell this will be a fun story.
tim409
Posts: 893
Joined: Thu May 30, 2024 12:27 am
Has thanked: 360 times
Been thanked: 1111 times
Contact:

Re: Coach Caught Naked

Post by tim409 »

I do not think it was stated but hopefully the girls checked to make sure all the girls in the girl's locker room were dressed with "Is everyone dressed" before taking a very naked Mr. Smith into the locker room which would stress that even 11-13 year old girls could see a naked male but the naked male can NOT see them nude

I love that he knew males could not go into the girl's locker room but I am sure female coaches are allowed to go into the male locker room even when the guys are naked and in the shower, just the way it should be.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Bing [Bot] and 24 guests