Be stripped or be told to strip?

A forum for general discussions relating to the subject matter of stripping, pantsing, humiliating or being on the receiving end of any of the above. (Newly registered members can't make topics).

Be stripped or told to strip?

Being physically stripped is more embarassing
41
54%
Being ordered to strip is more embarassing
35
46%
 
Total votes: 76

TigerJim
Posts: 77
Joined: Sat May 30, 2026 12:34 pm
Has thanked: 37 times
Been thanked: 118 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by TigerJim »

This question really comes in (at least eight) different 'flavour scenarios':

1, A Girl forcibly stripping a Boy. :D
2, A Boy, when asked to strip, undresses for a Girl. :D :D
3, A Boy forcibly stripping a Girl. :D :D :D
4, A Girl, when asked to strip, undresses for a Boy, :D :D :D :D

These four scenarios effectively double when you consider 'what is in the mind of the stripper', and 'what is in the mind of the stripee') i.e a shy boy who does not want to strip, to be seen, or to be touched, with a bold girl who wants to get the boy naked, see him, and touch him - vs - a bold boy who is more than happy to strip, show his cock off, and have it touched, with a shy girl who really does not want to have to do it, but must go ahead with getting the boy naked, seeing it and touching it........................ etc ....................

A further twist when there is humiliation too:
"Oh my God! You have the tiniest little willy that I have ever seen in my life! No wonder you didn't want me to see your pathetic little manhood. You look more like a child!".

But, a further twist still, on the other side, if there is awe:
"Oh my God! You have biggest cock that I've ever seen in my entire life! I bet you couldn't wait to show it to me! It really is a treat for me to see such an impressively big cock".

As a Boy who enjoys having to strip for Girls, you can twist it further by adding another level still, by acting up with bit of ENM shyness i.e reluctance and hesitance when removing your underpants and revealing your genitals.

Now there's some thoughts!..... And 16 different stories!.... Anybody........

:D
RaccoonBatteryStaple
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:11 am
Has thanked: 683 times
Been thanked: 246 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by RaccoonBatteryStaple »

jjc26 wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2026 9:05 pm Being physically stripped was way worse for me. It is the loss of control and not knowing how far the other person is going to go. I can remember doing to the pediatrician as a boy and having the nurses pull my underwear down to take my temperature (it was the 70's) or to give me a shot. Or the doctor pulling them down to check for hernias or my development in front of my mom and younger sister. Some nurses would pull my briefs down just below my butt and other would pull them all the way down to my knees or all the way off.
That's interesting. Late '70s/Early '80s kid here, I don't recall the nurses ever interacting with my underwear directly at the pediatrician's office. They might have asked me to take everything off but if I left my briefs on they acted like they couldn't do anything about it. When it was time for the doc to check things "down there" he would "ask" permission (ie, he said he was going to do it and added "okay?" at the end so it was never really a question) and then help himself. In retrospect I feel like the nurses should have been more strict about undressing but that's just me.

It sounds like they took your temp rectally for a long time. How old were you when they finally stopped?
jjc26
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Aug 02, 2026 6:55 pm
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 14 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by jjc26 »

I think they normally stopped the rectal temps when you reached age 10 or 11. But I had mine taken rectally one time when I was really sick and could not keep the thermometer in my mouth at age 12.
RaccoonBatteryStaple
Posts: 342
Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2024 3:11 am
Has thanked: 683 times
Been thanked: 246 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by RaccoonBatteryStaple »

jjc26 wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2026 7:53 pm I think they normally stopped the rectal temps when you reached age 10 or 11. But I had mine taken rectally one time when I was really sick and could not keep the thermometer in my mouth at age 12.
Wow.

I have vague memories of rectal temps around age 5 but that was because I had a hard time holding the thermometer still under my tongue. The impression I got back then was almost all the other kids my age were getting oral temps without issue.

It's wild thinking back to my doctor visits when I was 6-10 and trying to imagine getting a rectal temp taken at all of them. I stopped taking off my briefs when I was told to undress for checkups when I was around 8-9 and the nurses let it pass. There's no way they would have allowed that if they'd needed access to my butt from the start of the appointment!
Alexx26
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2026 10:26 am
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 19 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by Alexx26 »

I think being physically stripped would be more embarassing.
User avatar
Robert Brooks
Posts: 252
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:45 am
Has thanked: 1236 times
Been thanked: 406 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by Robert Brooks »

Alexx26 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2026 5:23 pm I think being physically stripped would be more embarassing.
Me too.

I voted ages ago but forgot to say.
NudeBaG
Posts: 1979
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:59 pm
Has thanked: 2055 times
Been thanked: 4131 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by NudeBaG »

Overall, if it’s an extremely confident, ‘overpowering’ girl/woman, it can be fun being ‘forced’ to strip.

However,

Being overwhelmed and stripped by excited/apprehensive and inexperienced girls is a huge turn on, as well as the embarrassment factor.
Super taboo
User avatar
superevil7
Posts: 696
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:53 am
Has thanked: 1598 times
Been thanked: 2442 times
Contact:

Re: Be stripped or be told to strip?

Post by superevil7 »

I know I already answered this before, but the title vs the way the question is worded has me confused. Being told vs being ordered or made to strip are two different things. One implies you still have a choice, the other does not.

Being made or forced to strip naked is what's most hot to me. Being told would be nice, but I suppose it's ultimately up to me if I do or not.

Then the third option, being forcefully stripped by someone else, that's going to just piss me off. That's going to make me fight back, and I'll fight back with dirty tactics if it means I will win.
My Stories on PNS
My Stories on FNA
Contact me via email: superevil7@protonmail.com
Join the Unofficial Official GPNS Discord Server
Feedback and suggestions are always welcome! Comments help keep me inspired. :D
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Nephylime and 7 guests