Dare Me (new 7/29)
- Jeepman89
- Posts: 1744
- Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:10 am
- Has thanked: 5033 times
- Been thanked: 1846 times
- Contact:
-
jimmythehand
- Posts: 149
- Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2020 1:26 am
- Has thanked: 1682 times
- Been thanked: 102 times
- Contact:
-
neverdoubted
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 130 times
- Been thanked: 2559 times
- Contact:
Re: Dare Me (new 5/11)
Sorry, no right guesses. I will admit, I made it hard on purpose because I didn't want to post another part this weekend.
-
neverdoubted
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 130 times
- Been thanked: 2559 times
- Contact:
Re: Dare Me (new 5/11)
Oh no! brb, gotta go do some rewrites.student wrote: Mon May 15, 2023 12:32 am If the names are Primrose and Katniss, I reserve the right to groan!
-
Themarble
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 2271 times
- Been thanked: 1340 times
- Contact:
-
neverdoubted
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 130 times
- Been thanked: 2559 times
- Contact:
Re: Dare Me (new 5/11)
Ok, I made this one extra hard on purpose (told you I wasn't planning on posting anything over the weekend). Here's a hint. Each of their names match their personalities precisely. And, for the girls already introduced, some of their personality traits have already been mentioned.
If no one gets it, I will go ahead and post tomorrow.
If no one gets it, I will go ahead and post tomorrow.
-
neverdoubted
- Posts: 581
- Joined: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:10 pm
- Has thanked: 130 times
- Been thanked: 2559 times
- Contact:
-
Themarble
- Posts: 786
- Joined: Thu May 07, 2020 8:41 pm
- Has thanked: 2271 times
- Been thanked: 1340 times
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: GateReload, Google [Bot] and 13 guests