Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
1pantielessZoe2
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2026 4:23 pm
Has thanked: 55 times
Been thanked: 53 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by 1pantielessZoe2 »

I love, love, LOVE this story so much! :P

Hopefully, when we get to know Thalia's mom, we'll get some insight on how she treats her daughter at home. Maybe Thalia has certain other rules she has to follow we don't know about yet. I bet her mom, and poor poor Pat of course, have some problems keeping the little hormone driven teenager from doing stupid things like touching herself when it's not appropriate or leaving wet stains all over the place after sitting down. There have to be rules to control such behavior or at least direct it in a constructive direction for Thalia to grow up a better woman one day. And there must be some kind of incentives for following the rules or even punishments if she doesn't. :twisted:

Damn, somehow my mind is already running wild with the possibilities... :roll:
Somebody
Posts: 310
Joined: Fri Oct 11, 2024 10:18 pm
Has thanked: 324 times
Been thanked: 245 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by Somebody »

It's just so sweet! I love that she is genuinely the kind of girl that every guy deserves to get to spend time with, even before the nudity part.
One instance of 'put it' when you meant 'but.' (I think)
User avatar
EddieDavidson
Posts: 677
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:38 pm
Has thanked: 63 times
Been thanked: 555 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by EddieDavidson »

I think more stories need to be written in this world. I feel like Becca's story in particular. Do you have any problem if I write one? I have been doing girls without modesty stories for a while but not quite like this. I have some ideas, and I'd borrow a few of the concepts but not the plot .

Your writing just keeps gtetting deeply more creative. The structure of your story telling, pacing and more importantly the elements you used to reinforrce the plausibility.

One of my biggest probles as a story teller is I would start to feel sorry for some of my characaters. Trying to matfch the vibrant enthusiasm is a cool way to do it.

My biggest problem is I have a tremendous thing for relucant but willing nude females.
I can create an entirely different character if you aren't okay with that
All of my stories: https://storiesonline.net/a/eddie-davidson
The site is free up to 100 chapters a day. You can get unlimited just for submitting stories.
User avatar
perseus
Posts: 497
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2022 2:33 am
Has thanked: 870 times
Been thanked: 1358 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by perseus »

Thanks! I'm glad you all are enjoying it! I've got more planned for Summer! I'm also hoping to to update this one more regularly.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
Bucket
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2024 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 214 times
Been thanked: 220 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by Bucket »

Yet another excellent chapter. Summer seems like such a likable girl, and Hal seems a bit like he's in heaven currently!
Justaguy
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2025 5:42 am
Been thanked: 26 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by Justaguy »

So is everything as it seems, or is something weird going on? The facts the Pat had to ask Summer to take her dress off in the theater made it seem like it's not all her idea. Is it truly her heart's desire to be naked or would she prefer to wear clothes if not for some outside influences? The fact that Pat keeps taking her dress and giving it back makes it seem like she needs permission to wear it, like the D/s dynamics from Lia are bleeding over into this. You'd think if it really were her thing then she'd just be naked the whole time. Maybe the dress stays involved for the excitement of stripping it off, or maybe the story is saving her evolution into a full-fledged permanude for later, so that she has room to grow.
Cfh
Posts: 14
Joined: Mon Sep 21, 2026 3:55 am
Has thanked: 829 times
Been thanked: 7 times
Contact:

Re: Girls don't need modesty: Naked Summer (Part 4 - 9/9))

Post by Cfh »

Am loving the adventures of Summer and co, thanks.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: alberic, Google [Bot], Semrush [Bot] and 10 guests