Lia's new reality (Part 13 - 5/28)

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
superevil7

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 5 - 11/8)

Post by superevil7 »

I love the way Trevor is pushing Lia's boundaries. It's obvious that Lia is turned on by her predicament, even if she's trying to tell him she doesn't enjoy it. I'm glad he isn't listening to what she's saying, and instead going by how she's acting. It should be interesting how their parents react to what Trevor has Lia doing here.
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 5 - 11/8)

Post by student »

:o
"Please excuse my sister; she's very shy, but she believes strongly in what she's doing. You see, she is making a political statement with her nudity. She believes that our high school's dress code is very unfair to girls. She believes that a girl should be able to choose whatever she wants to wear and not have to worry about being a distraction. Even if a girl chooses to be naked."
:lol:

Summer has just begun, but this bit of foreshadowing promises much for a possible sequel.
perseus

Lia's new reality (Part 6- 11/16)

Post by perseus »

Part 6

Lia was standing in a large hallway in a busy hotel, completely naked. Having just thrown the towel back at her brother, the only thing close that she could cover herself with Having just masturbated in a restaurant for a group of complete strangers, her strength was just now returning to her legs.

"Did you have fun?" Trevor asked her.

Lia just glared back at him. She couldn't understand why her body got so worked up whenever someone, basically anyone, saw her naked, but she knew she didn't have fun. Or at least she thought she wasn't having fun. Once she hit a certain level of arousal, it was like she became a different person; she would just give in to whatever urges her body wanted.

And now she had to endure the smug look on her brother's face. After what she just did in the restaurant, there was no way she was going to be able to convince him that she didn't enjoy her nudity. She was completely at his mercy; he had complete control over her modesty, and he decided that she didn't need any at the moment. There was no way around it; she would have to just have to be naked for the night and hope her parents would rescue her when they found out what Trevor was making her do.

"Let's just get this over with." Lia demanded. "Where is this thing happening anyway?"

"It's the large room around the corner; down the hall, let's go."

Trevor and Lia turned from the smaller hall leading to the restaurant to the larger main hall that held the convention room entrances. As the two teens entered the main hall, Lia immediately began to turn heads. There was a mixture of wolf whistles and catcalls. Lia just held her head high and walked as proudly as she could, her hands swinging at her sides.

The double doors were propped open, with a sign showing that this was the location of the convention. Lia’s heat began to do flips once she saw it. There was a fair amount of foot traffic just outside of the doors. The mixture of men and women had spotted Lia coming and simply had smiles on their faces. Not one of them seemed like they were going to stop her.

Trevor stopped and turned back to Lia. “Ready for this?” not giving her an opportunity to respond. “Just remember to stick to your story; you are making a statement by showing up naked.” Trevor just threw the towel he had been carrying aside to the floor. “Someone will pick it up; besides, it's not like I can use it now that it has your juices on it.” He was clearly enjoying teasing Lia.

“You are still wearing swim trunks. Won’t that be weird?” Lia shot back.

"Yeah, but next to you, no one is going to notice.”

They resumed walking. Lia was determined to make it through this ordeal: “I just have to hold on long enough; Mom and Dad will see what Trevor is making me do, and maybe they will finally put an end to this.” Lia thought to herself.

They made their way past the small group at the entrance. Lia was hoping they would stop her from entering, but they didn’t.

"Welcome, young lady!”

“Glad you could make it.”

“...so brave.”

She only heard positive things from this group of adults as they made their way past and into the main convention hall. “Devon,” she thought. He must have told people about a certain young, naked girl who planned on attending naked. He did tell her that he was one of the organizers. He was so excited to have met her; he must have made sure she wouldn’t be thrown out.

Lia and Trevor stopped after just a few feet inside, taking in the sight of the large hall. There were several booths lined along the walls, and two rows of them went down the middle of the room, ending in a somewhat large standing area and a stage at the back of the room.

One by one, each person that had been near the entrance of the convention hall noticed Lia, and turned to watch what the girl would do next. Lia just stood and looked at all their faces. Her chest was heaving with her heaving breathing. Her little pink nipples were pointing straight out at them. Standing with her feet slightly apart, her pussy lips were parted, and her little clit was poking from its hood. She was strangely thankful for the masturbation session she had in the restaurant now; she was still getting turned on again, but she was able to have it at a manageable level now. She was not yet leaking all over her thighs, but she knew that wouldn’t last forever.

“Ah, you made it!” Devon spotted them and was heading over. "I would not have blamed you if you had a change of heart and not showed up at all, but it appears that I’ll need to ask for forgiveness for underestimating you.” Reaching the two teens, Devon shook both their hands.

“I almost did, sir. As you can imagine, I’m still very nervous about being here like this.” Lia answered back. She was surprised at her own words. She was barely able to speak in the elevator, but now she was taking the lead in this, even over Trevor. Lia had quickly decided that the best way to get through this was to take Trevor’s advice and play the part of a political girl making a statement.

"Well, I’m very glad you did! You are going to set a fine example for the other younger members here.” Devon said.

“What others?” Lia asked, a little nervous to hear this after Trevor had said that there was a Libertarian club at their school.

“They are about your age, I believe. They have a club at their high school a few hours away.”

Lia’s heart sank; knowing her luck, she was bound to run into someone she actually knew. Then there wouldn't be any escaping the talk once school started again. Everyone would think that she likes to walk around naked.

"Well, I won’t keep you two; I’m sure you’ll want to make your rounds. If anyone bothers you in any way, Lia, simply let me know and I’ll take care of it. I have informed the other organizers about you being here, and we are all in agreement. You have the right to attend in any dress, or lack of it, you choose to.” Devon took his leave after that.

Trevor placed a hand on Lia’s shoulder. “That was great, sis! See? You can handle this; come on, let's walk around some.”

Lia and Trevor started off through the room; they made their way along the outer walls and booths. For Lia, it was a surreal feeling to be walking naked among so many clothed people. She was trying to act as though she wasn’t completely embarrassed about it. She suppressed all urges to cover herself and just kept moving. The feeling of carpet on her bare feet was a constant reminder of her state. It kept her arousal levels up, though thankfully not to the level where people could see the evidence of this on her thighs. But her clit was still poking out, maybe even more than when she first entered the room. She was certain that a few people were able to spot it. But even if they weren’t, they could all still see her shaved pussy.

Not everyone was as thrilled to see a naked Lia, as Devon was. Waking deep into the convention hall, she was starting to draw some disgusted looks too. Mostly middle-aged women with their smiling husbands But still, no one made an attempt to stop her or tell her to put something on. She tried to smile when she could manage it, but she mostly kept a neutral look on her face, as if she were still wearing something.

They were coming up on the entrance doors again, but this time from the other side, as they had made their way around the entire room. Lia was hoping that Trevor would get bored of being there and want to leave. She had done more than she ever thought possible. She has walked through a crowded convention hall entirely naked. She was about to ask Trevor if they could leave; at least if they did actually go swimming, she could hide under the water. Just as she was about to ask, she was stopped cold by what she saw about twenty feet ahead of them. There were kids from her school at a booth near the entrance. Their booth was slightly obscured from the doors, so she didn’t notice them at first, and they haven't yet noticed her.

“Trevor, wait!” Lia grabbed his arm and pulled him to a stop. “I recognize them! At the booth up on the left! They go to our school! They can’t see me like this!”

Tevor looked at the booth, then back at Lia. "Well, they are going to see you eventually; we have to pass by them if you want to leave.”

“Pleeese! Can we just go back around the way we came? I’ve done everything you asked for so far, haven’t I?”

Trevor looked Lia up and down. He was a half-second from taking pity on his naked sister. She had managed to endure everything he put her through so far but then he noticed her nipples were still rock hard, and her bare pussy still showed signs of arousal. Even after that huge orgasm she had in the restaurant, she was revving back up. He decided to keep pushing her.

“I’ll make you a deal; if you talk to them for just a few minutes, then we can leave.”

Lia looked over at the booth again. There were three of them: two boys and a girl. Zack, Leon, and Claire She didn’t know them well; they were a year ahead of her, and they would be juniors when the school year started again. But still, Lia was sure they would know who she was. If she went to talk to them, then there would be no way they wouldn’t say anything about it, and then it would be all over school how she walks in crowded areas naked. By some miracle, her dancing topless at the frat party had not gotten out, but she would have rather dealt with her school knowing that than what was about to happen.

Lia didn’t let herself think about it anymore; if this was going to happen, then it was best that she just jumped right in. Lia took a deep breath and strode off to the booth where her schoolmates were sitting.

Trevor, being impressed by his sister’s resolve, was about to follow her when he got a phone call from his mom. He decided to take the call past the booth near the entrance of the convention hall; he figured Lia would be able to handle herself on her own for now.

Lia, not realizing Trevor was no longer with her, walked as confidently as she could. Leon spotted her first, aggressively tapping Zack on the shoulder to get his attention, causing him to drop his drink. When he finally did notice Lia, neither boy seemed to care about the split drink; they both just stared slack-jawed at the naked beauty approaching. Lia stood in front of the booth; she stood far enough away that none of her body was hidden.

The boys continued to stare in disbelief, but now Claire had finally noticed her.

“Lia? Is that you? What the hell are you doing here?

“Oh hi, Claire, I just thought I’d come by and check things out.” Turning to the boys “You are Leon and Zack, right? I’ve seen you guys around school.”

Both boys could barely utter responses. They were in awe of the sight before them. Lia was sure by the looks on their faces that she might have been the first naked girl they had ever seen. This level of embarrassment was new for Lia; besides Stacy and Kyle, these were the first kids around her age, and she knew seeing her completely naked. She couldn’t help thinking about the fact that she would have to see them again when school started, and they would forever know what she looked like naked. This thought had caused her arousal to kick up in a big way; she could feel the wetness between her legs returning. Lia began to wonder if it was possible for a girl to dehydrate by losing so much moisture through her vagina.

Here it was—the very thing Lia was afraid of. Other kids from school saw her naked. This wasn’t the first time people she knew from school—Kyle and Stacy had both seen her—but after they were hauled off by the cops, she wasn’t as worried about them. These three were wildcards. Lia could feel the six eyes on her body, traveling up and down. She could feel their eyes watching her tits rise and fall with every breath she took. Then she could feel the eyes wander down to her shaved pussy, looking at how red and puffy it was due to her growing arousal. She had to let them look; she had to fight the urge to cover and keep her arms at her sides.

"Lia, why are you naked? You do realize you’re naked, right?” Claire asked.

“Well…” Lia went into explaining what Trevor had coached her. In an effort to protest their school's dress code for girls and to make a statement about the standards of dress for women in general, she decided to come to the event without anything on. Even as Lia was laying it all out, she was worried that they wouldn’t believe her; she didn’t believe what she was saying, and she didn’t think anyone else would either. But exactly as Trevor had predicted, Lia was not challenged on any of it.

“I didn’t think our dress code was all that unfair to us, but you certainly are making your point known, or, I should say, points.” Claire answered back, clearly meaning Lia’s nipples.

Lia blushed at this.

"Sorry, Lia, I make jokes to break tension. I think it's really brave of you; it takes a lot of guts to do what you’re doing.” Claire said.

Claire was cute; she was not as good-looking as Lia, but she was definitely a looker in her own right. She had a slightly mousy face and glasses with big lenses, brown eyes, brown hair, and small button noises. She was several inches taller than Lia, with bigger breasts, around a C cup.

“It's alright; as you can imagine, I’m very nervous about being here like this, but this issue is important to me, and I wanted people to notice.”

"Well, we definitely noticed.” Zack finally found his voice. “I thought Clarie here was the most political girl I knew, but clearly that's changed now.

Clarie shot a side glance at Zack, bothered by the remark that she was not the most political girl there. She was already starting to feel a little jealous of the attention Lia was getting.

“So what are you guys doing here? Is this for school or something?” Lia asked.

“Yeah, we are just advertising our club; you should join! It's just the three of us.” Leon chimed in. “We could use another girl to balance things out.”

Clarie has now shot him a look too. Before this moment, she had been the center of attention in the group. She started the club her freshman year and suspected at times that the only reason Zack and Leon agreed to join was because they might be into her. She was used to both of them hanging on her every word, but now one naked girl comes along, and it's like she's not even there anymore. She was jealous now but still admired Lia’s conviction, so she couldn’t be upset at her, but she could be upset at the mindlessness of teenage boys.

"Um, maybe I’m not really into clubs." Lia was noticing that the two boys were just running their eyes up and down her body still. “Can I ask you guys a favor? Could you not mention this to anyone from school? I don’t think they would understand what I’m trying to do here.”

The group agreed to keep Lia’s naked attendance to themselves. They were a nice group, and soon the conversation turned from Lia’s nakedness to mundane school activities and other teenage topics. Lia was becoming more comfortable being naked in front of them, even though the boys were still stealing glances at her naked breasts and bald pussy.

Trevor was watching this unfold from the entrance doors; he was waiting for their parents to arrive. They had cut their date short and made it back to the room when they called Trevor to find out where he and Lia went. Trevor asked them to meet him there. He wanted them to see firsthand their daughter attending such a public event completely naked.

When they arrived shortly after the call, they were both shocked to see that Lia was naked, and Trevor was surprised by this reaction.

“You brought her down here like that!" Steve exclaimed with a bit of anger behind his voice.

The family could see Lia standing at the booth, naked, talking to the other students. But Lia was so involved with her conversation that she hadn't noticed them.

“Why are you guys upset? You told her yourself, mom, that she would have to be naked out of the house.” Trevor replied.

"Yes, but I mostly told her that to scare her; I never intended to go this far with it!” Diana argued. “That deal with Mike yesterday was as far as we were going to go.”

“What about letting her spend the day with Carol, mom? Who knows what that girl is already planning?”

“I suggested that, in the heat of my anger, Lisa’s family are big campaign contributors. I was just upset that Lia put that at risk, but she didn’t know that; it wasn’t fair to hold that against her. I was planning on calling Lisa tomorrow to call it off and arrange something else for Lia to do to make it right.”

“So what was your plan for the rest of Lia’s punishment then? Just keep naked at home? Maybe embarrass her in front of a guest. That won’t be good enough for her. If we don’t expose her more, then she’ll revert back to her bad behavior.”

Steve watched his son with intense interest, clearly thinking of something, but Trevor couldn’t figure out what it might be. But Diana was more vocal.

“What are you talking about, Trevor?”

Trevor had formed a theory about Lia—that she was definitely an exhibionist, but one that couldn’t accept it—that denial would confuse her feelings on the matter and cause her to behave in ways that would get her attention. Like seeking out the approval of two popular high school students, allowing herself to be talked into sneaking out to parties, and dancing topless for college boys. But now that she was under her current punishment, that type of behavior mostly went away. Lia would make mistakes, like what happened with Carol, but Trevor figured that was probably due to Lia becoming comfortable with her situation. After a couple of weeks, being naked at home would be easier, that it wouldn't satisfy her body’s urge to be shown off or seen. So she acted out again to gain that attention back. Trevor explained this theory to his parents. Steve continued to watch Trevor, but still had the look of compilation on his face.

Trevor reminded his mom that she was the main enforcer of Lia’s punishment so far.

“You can’t make empty threats to Lia; she’ll figure out the boundaries eventually and find a way around them. You should keep her day with Carol; it will have the benefit of serving as a punishment for what she did to her and helping satisfy her exhibitionist needs.”

“You really think Lia is an exhibitionist?" Diana asked.

Trevor went on to explain what he suspected he walked in on yesterday with Gil and Lia in the living room and what he saw when Gil was putting sunscreen on her. He even included how she reacted after the walk through the lobby and what happened in the restaurant; he conveniently left out the part where he basically set Lia up for her performance, but she still did it; she didn’t put up THAT much of a fight to any of the night's events so far. “The more we expose Lia, the better for her it will be; she has already improved a lot. The last two weeks of school, she wasn’t hanging around Kyle and Stacy. And just look at her now; she might actually be making new friends over there.”

Lia, who still hadn’t noticed her parents, did seem to be having a good time talking to the other kids; she was even smiling. The two boys were hanging on every word of hers, but that wasn’t all that surprising.

Finally, Steve spoke up. “I think Trevor is right.”

“Steve? Are you serious? I’ve had to drag you along at every step so far with this punishment. You asked me twice already to take back the leg spreading and masturbation.”

“This has not been an easy thing for me to deal with, but Trevor has been making good points. I also noticed how she was with Gil putting sunscreen on her. She does seem to have these tendencies.”

“Steve, I…”

“Diana, seeing Lia in that ambulance was the most scared I had been in my life. Trevor is right; if we don’t control this with our daughter, she could get herself hurt. What if the police had arrived at the party just ten minutes later? What would have happened to her? Lia is a lot like your sister. Your parents took the opposite approach with her; look how that turned out.”

“Wait, Aunt Laurel was like this?” Trevor asked.

“Nevermind about that.” Diana shot the question down. "Okay, Steve, but if we are going to commit to this, then you have to participate as well; no more letting me and your sons do all the work with Lia. You’ve always been soft on your little princess, and she knows it.”

“I’ll commit; we’ll keep her naked through tomorrow and on the ride home. If we make any stops, she won’t be allowed to just stay in the car. And she’ll spend that day with Carol; we’ll trust Lisa to not let Carol get out of control.”

“We actually do need to stop and pick up a present for Gil; his birthday party is coming up.”

“I have an idea for a second present; we could get Gil." Trevor said.

Lia was just beginning to get a little more comfortable, she had managed to turn the conversation from her nudity to other topics, but that didn’t last; the boys were just too interested in their schoolmate’s nudity.

“I can’t get over how much guts it takes for you to be here naked, Lia, and you look beautiful too.” Zack said.

"Yeah, I agree, Lia; you shouldn’t be embarrassed; you really are beautiful.” Leon chimed in.

Lia could hardly process this feeling. Having the boys bring her nudity back to the center of attention did basically destroy the small level of comfort she had started to feel, but hearing the boys give her compliments instead of laughing made her feel really good about her body. If she had to be naked, at least it was nice to hear that she looked good while being unclothed. Their words also had another effect on her body, between her legs.

“Thank you guys. I am still very nervous, but it's nice to hear.”

Lia was hoping that with the conversation back on her body, her growing arousal wouldn’t become more noticeable. The boys probably weren’t the problem; Lia has a strong suspicion that they didn’t see many naked girls and would not pick up on the signs. But Claire might be able to, no doubt having felt the same feelings Lia had at some level.

But Claire wasn’t noticing Lia’s body in the same way; Claire was struggling with the fact that she was no longer the center of these boys' attention. She wasn’t a vain girl, and even though she was very cute and had features that any teen boy would gawk at, but due to her excessive nerdiness and unnatural love of politics for a 16-year-old girl, she wasn’t very popular with boys at her school. Being in this small, three-person club had finally given her a taste of being popular with boys, Zack and Leon. She had been the leader of this group, mostly due to being an attractive girl, but now she was losing them. Her heart had sunk when Lia was asked to join their club; there wouldn’t be any way she would be able to compete with her, especially if she was prone to taking her clothes off. Claire had to get them back, and there was only one idea that came to mind.

“I’ve been thinking about what you're doing here tonight, Lia, and your reasons, and well... I support them 100%. In fact, I think I’ll join you if you don’t mind.”

Lia stared wide-eyed at Claire. This girl was offering to willingly take off her clothes because she was inspired by her own nudity!

The two boys finally turned their attention back to Claire, in utter disbelief at what she was suggesting.

"Um, are you sure? This isn’t as easy as it seems, you know.” Lia was starting to panic a little. She couldn’t let this girl strip off her clothes, but she couldn’t come right out and admit what was really going on.

“My heart is pounding, but I’m sure. You have inspired me, and I think what you are doing is important for women.” Claire was lying; she didn’t have any strong feelings about her school's dress codes or societal dress expectations, for that matter. But what she did believe was that she needed to keep the boy’s attention. She had tasted a small amount of popularity, and she wanted to keep it. “Could you two stand and shield me while I undress? Face away, please.”

The boys didn’t need to be asked twice. They quickly stood together, facing outwards, towards Lia and the rest of the convention.

Claire figured the best way to do this was to quickly rip the bandage off. She didn’t know Lia well, but Lia had a reputation at school for being a follower, Kyle and Stacy’s little shadow, and a lost puppy. If Lia could muster the courage to take a stand on something, then she could too. Claire started with her blouse, then her pants; without thinking, she continued with her bra and finally her panties. She was now as naked as Lia. With her heart beating out of her chest, she turned to face the boys’s backs and the convention. "Ok, you can turn around now."

The boys parted from one another, turning towards Claire. They couldn’t believe their luck. First they got to see Lia naked, and now Claire too.

Claire’s breasts were larger than Lia's; they didn’t hold themselves up quite as well as Lia's, but they still held themselves up. She had larger areolas, about the size of a silver dollar, with pink upturned nipples. Claire was in great shape as well, with a flat stomach and wide hips. The boy’s vision had traveled down from her amazing breasts to what was the main show—her pussy. She had a light tuft of public hair above her lips, which had smaller, sparse brown hairs on them. Claire didn’t shave, but it was clear she kept herself trim down south; everything was visible.

Claire’s impressive chest was heaving up and down, not due to arousal, like Lia’s often did, but nerves. The boys were staring at her like she had never seen before. Their booth was also starting to attract more looks from other convention goers. First there was one naked girl; now there were two of them. Some of the older members were starting to get concerned that this was turning into something else. There would later be many complaints made to Devon, one of the organizers, mostly by older women, but these would fall on deaf ears.

The look of Clarie was stunning to Lia. She seemed so vulnerable and exposed. Seeing Claire like that was causing Lia’s arousal to spike again. It wasn’t because she was into girls; no, it had to be the fact that Claire’s nudity reminded Lia of what she looked like most of the time now: a naked, vulnerable teen at the mercy of everyone's eyes, and there was nothing she could do about it.

"Ok, guys, I might be naked now, but that doesn’t mean you can just sit there and stare at me.” Claire was a bundle of nerves, but she was enjoying the attention far more than she had expected when she first thought of this crazy idea. Maybe she should do a meeting or two like this. “No way,” she thought to herself. This one time was enough.

Claire set her clothes on the edge of the table. She made sure to hide her panties in her pants because, for some reason, even though she was now naked, she was concerned about the boys seeing her panties on the table.

"Why, hello there, Claire! I see my sister's bold statement is rubbing off on you!” Trevor made his entrance to the group, having parted with his parents, who went back to the room.

“Trevor! Wha…what are you doing here!?” Claire had jumped in surprise, knocking herself into the table. Like all the other girls in her school, she knew of Trevor well and had a huge crush on him. He was the cutest boy in school and had brains too, something Claire had found most attractive about him. She was so upset that he had graduated and wouldn’t be at school anymore, but now here he was, seeing her completely naked! Claire quickly covered herself, one arm covering her breasts and the other covering her pussy.

It never crossed her mind to grab her clothes and try to get dressed again. It was a huge mistake on her part, not thinking of her clothes. If she had, she might have noticed that when she bumped the table, all of her clothes fell off the edge and into a trash can sitting right near the table. Unfortunately for Claire, there was too much female nudity for the boys to notice either. But that wasn’t the most tragic part; the most tragic part was the nearby janitor. He was looking for any reason to somehow get a closer look at the girls and had decided to empty the trash can, even though it didn’t really need it. However, he also failed to notice the clothes that had fallen in. He was too busy trying to get a look at the girls; one was covering herself now, but he could still see her perfect, apple-shaped ass, but the other girl wasn’t covering at all, and he got a great look at her.

The janitor couldn’t justify staying too long; he emptied the can into his mobile cart and reluctantly moved on, taking all of Claire’s clothes, as well as her room key, with him.
Feedback or suggestions are always welcome

perseus_mycenae@protonmail.com
student

Re: Lia's new reality (Part 6 - 11/16)

Post by student »

Perseus just ratchetted exposure up to eleven! :)

Now there's no going back for either Lia or Claire. Just for the night at that Libertarian convention neither girl will have anything to wear--and won't complain "I just don't have a thing to wear!" Zack and Leon will be cheering Claire on--she's been their leader and friend during their sophomore year. Now that the three will be juniors AND the token Libertarian club and Claire has a crush on Trevor, Claire has incentive to recruit Lia into her little group even though Lia is going to be a sophomore. How much does Claire want to be a political leader? Lia already is starved for friendship and affection and admiration--will Lia's example rub off on Claire? Will that school Libertarian club campaign to elect Steve Keller for DA because of Lia's projected "courage" and her "political stance" against the current school dress code as enforced--never mind that the stance started out phony. Now that Claire has joined in, Lia is trapped. Claire committed herself and is trapped by her actions and by circumstances. Claire has lost her hotel room key and is now trapped, too.

Does Claire have anything at all to wear or will Claire drive home (or be driven home) naked? This is Lias story but potentially Claire will be joining Lia for more naked adventures in order that Claire can save face. Where is Claire going to spend the night? How will Claire be reunited with her clothes (in her hotel room) and what sort of identification does Claire have? Who is Claire with? It's unusual for minors to have their own hotel room. If Claire drove, where is her driver's license and car keys? In her hotel room? That's going to make it harder to get back home--will the hotel staff believe that Claire accidentally locker herself out of her room and take pity on her? Or will Claire have to spend the night with Lia, trapped in mutual nudity by circumstances and Claire's declarations?

As for Steven, do you hear the multiple traps snapping shut? Carol's parents are big campaign contributors. Even though high school juniors are below voting age, they do have parents that vote. There's a room full of voters that Steve can harvest--even with some reluctance from "jealous old ladies" by pushing the Libertarian Principles button (even if Steve has to admit that Lia's nudity started out as a punishment) can nail down some votes--Lia just got Steve some free campaign publicity.

Will we meet Aunt Laurel in the future?

Carol is going to have so much fun with Lia.

Thanks, Perseus. This is getting better and better.

Now that Steve and Diane have decided that being sky clad is good for Lia and have committed to keeping Lia naked for the rest of the weekend and for the drive home--to include a shopping trip--the next chapter is going to be a blast.
jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Wow! More and more doors are opening for possible story lines.....and now school is involved too. I can't wait for more of this story!!
cradulich

Post by cradulich »

Great chapter :D
perseus

Post by perseus »

student wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:02 am Perseus just ratchetted exposure up to eleven! :)
Wow! Thank you! I'm hoping to be able to escalate things for Lia as I go along. Most of the story has taken place at home so I was really looking forward to doing these next few chapters, and now that everyone is fully committed to exposing Lia I'm hoping to have some real fun with it now :D

perseus

Post by perseus »

jojo12026 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:15 pm Wow! More and more doors are opening for possible story lines.....and now school is involved too. I can't wait for more of this story!!
Thank you! This story has gotten bigger than i thought it would be, originally I had planned 5 chapters and that was going to it. I still know how I want to end it but now I have no idea how many chapters it will take to get there.

I'm very happy to hear you are enjoying it but i will warn you that the holidays will be slowing things down for a bit, but I'm still very motivated to keep going.

jojo12026

Post by jojo12026 »

Understood. As a voracious perv I am here 3-5+ times a day to check for updates. So I will enjoy any and all updates you give us. And I am also glad that you WAY underestimated the chapters this was going to be.
WingDing

Post by WingDing »

Nice story, it's been a good read.
I like the plausible way you've stripped other characters. Now that we know a bit of exhibitionism runs in the family it'd be awesome for Diane to take a turn being naked too.