Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Stories about boys ending up in compromising situations, preferably naked and embarrassed, as the name suggests.
Trundle

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/13

Post by Trundle »

Marsha was right by the way, this story by Leo should be a movie, it would definitely be a movie I would want to watch.

Just when you think the story is coming to an end it ramps back up and the really great thing now is this is part of the story even Lacie doesn't know, so everything Leo is saying now will be a surprise and shock to her.

I thought the girls plan at the end was to simply get caught by Leo and then possibly ravished by him, but the additional clause in the game of what happens if he can't find them makes me think they know a super secret place to hide and he'll never find them. I think Leo may be in for some more trouble...
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/13

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 31 (Leo Tells A Truth part I)

"I wasn't sure this Hide N Seek game was the best course of action. If I lost, if I failed to find a hidden girl during the fifteen minutes of
searching, I had to grant the girls three wishes. Their wish of having me naked was already accomplished. I could imagine what the wishes
might be and that just about scared me to death. However, there was a silver lining in all of this. I'll be thoroughly searching in the house.
I just might find where Blossom hid my clothes. If I found them I'd get dressed, regardless of my promise to stay naked until midnight.
If I'm dressed they can complain all they want to, but there is no way I'd let them strip me again.

Blossom got a timer from the kitchen, and she set it for fifteen minutes and fifty seconds. She put it on a lampstand next to the couch. I have
to sit on the couch and put a cushion over my face.

"I'll say when to start counting. I'll start the timer. Meadow and I will have the count of fifty to find a place to hide....and ready...cushion over
your face...and start counting..."

I counted to fifty and put down the couch cushion. I stand up and look around. Where o where can they be? Where do I start first? Don't miss
the usual hiding places...I check behind all the widow curtains in the living room. Next I check the downstairs bathroom. Nobody in the tub
and I looked in the clothes hamper. I walk into the kitchen. Can see only one place to look there, the pantry door, nope. The younger one
is small enough to climb into the oven but I doubted she'd be that clever. I see another door and it goes to the garage. Nope, not there either.
I found an office room downstairs with bookshelves and a computer desk. I found a game room with a pool table and mini fridge that had
bottles of European beer in it. I was tempted to grab a bottle and go back to the kitchen to find an opener. No time for that. I could do that
after the Hide N Seek.

That's it for downstairs, I head up the stairs. The first room on the right of the hallway is the room I'm familiar with. It's the room I got dressed
up into the naughty schoolgirl costume. Check under the bed, check closet. Next bedroom do the same thing, under bed and check the closet.
It felt so weird looking around a strangers house like that. I felt like a burglar looking for the valuables, but I'm naked and that makes if all too
crazy and super weird. Next room is the upstairs bathroom. The mirror is a large and long one. I see myself all naked in a strange place. In all
this excitement I see that I'm still halfway hard. Have to admit I wanted to find one of the girls badly, wanted to win my prize and get to strip and
pretend ravish a girl, preferably Blossom. There would be some sort of ceremony and the big and strong and naked Viking with a hardon will
get to marry a naked Arabian Princess. Would I get to do pretend sex with her on our pretend wedding night? Would it be pretend? Would
the other girl get to watch our honeymoon sex? These thought went through my head in a matter of seconds as I stood looking at myself
in the bathroom mirror. When I left the bathroom I was harder than when I went in.

Two more rooms to go. Why did this house have so many rooms? Time is running out. I haven't found a girl and I found none of my clothes.
The next one is the master bedroom. I look under the bed, behind the curtains, look inside the closet. I was just about to leave when my
eye catches the tall dresser in the corner. It is wide and has five drawers. I walk closer and it has some depth to it as well. Could one of them
have pulled out a drawer, climbed inside and then closed it? Maybe one helped the other by closing the drawer. I pulled open the bottom
drawer and there was Meadow.

Meadow let out a little squeal when I pulled the drawer open. Other than a few linens that bottom drawer was empty and had plenty of room
for the ten year old girl. "Haha, gotcha" I said.

"No no, don't take me Mr. Viking. Don't make me your slave bride. I'll do anything," Meadow pleaded.

"Anything?" I said. "You will do anything not to get caught and taken downstairs?"

"I'll make a deal with you. I'll do anything you want me to do. The timer should be going off soon. I'll be your slave bride for how much time
is left in the game."

For a few seconds I weighed the two options. Take her in and get to see her naked for a while, as her older sister is there to watch. Or...I could
have my way with her, even if it's only for a few minutes with nobody watching.

"Okay, until the timer goes off you do whatever I tell you. And you don't tell your sister. First let me get you out of this drawer."

Meadow agrees and I give her a command. I considered telling her to take off her full costume, but that would take some time and she didn't
have any tits to look at, so I told her to remove her bottoms. "Take off the shorts and leggings of your costume. Then lie down on the bed."

I really felt like a warrior, a mighty Viking and I had captured a girl. Not the cuter and hotter girl but still I had captured a girl and she was mine
to do with...if just for a short while. Meadow stripped off her Arabian Princess leggings and bottoms, then she pulled off yellow panties that had
various types of teddy bears. I stood there victorious as she yanked down her own cute panties. I'd never seen that before. Now I had seen my
sister change after a shower when she was that age, but that was different. Meadow eyed my hard dick nervously as she slipped the panties over
her feet. I grab the panties from her hand, and I placed them into the dresser drawer. "Those panties stay there. You don't get them back.
I just might take them home with me when this is all over. Now lie on the bed and let me get a look at you little slave girl."

Meadow lies on the bed. Her hands are beside her body and I can see everything her body has to offer below the red bikini topped little mounds
on her chest. Her skin was so pale with it being so long past the summer swimming time. She was creamy white and her tummy is narrow and
her legs look sort off long, like the legs are growing faster than her upper body. And in the middle is a slight rise with a slit placed in it. I'd seen
my sister of course but not close up, not with her not moving an inch and letting me stare. With Meadow I can get as close as I want. I get on
the bed and as I get closer I can feel my dick harden even more. I reach out to touch Meadow right below her belly button. She giggled and squirmed and that was so enticing, so...so exciting. I'm throbbing down in my crotch. I slide my hand down to her little slit. She has no hair of course, smooth as a baby's bottom.

"What do you do when you play with yourself?" I asked her.

Meadow looks surprised at my question. You see, having a sister gives me some information. I know boys aren't the only ones who play with
themselves. "Show me what you do when you touch it" I said.

I got on the bed, kneeling down, my dick was throbbing just a foot away from her pussy, but I wanted to see her touch herself.
Meadow reached down and moved her fingers up and down the slit for a few seconds. The she used her other hand to part things and she
slid one finger into herself, just the one finger and she wiggled it around. If I had not cum an hour earlier I probably would have shot off
just looking at her wriggling hips, the finger going in and out. I had never seen anything like that before and I wondered what it would look
like with a girl a little older. Would those pussy lips be a lot bigger? Could more than one finger slip inside?

I lay down next to her as she continued the finger play. I pressed my mouth to Meadow's. She kissed me right back and then she moaned,
just a small little moan and she closed her eyes. I was kissing her a second time when the alarm started buzzing. I didn't want to but I got up.
"I'll see you downstairs my little Princess" I told her and I kissed her one more time. "And remember, those panties are mine" I said at the door.

Down in the living room Blossom was already waiting for me. She turns off the timer when I walk into the room. She laughs when she sees my
dick is partly stiff already. I have no idea where she was hiding. A minute later Meadow comes down the stairs.

"Looks like our Viking lost the game," Blossom says with a twinkle in her eyes. "Lets all go to the kitchen and I'll make that potion to turn Leo
the Viking into...into...Leopolis the amazing Genie from Turkey.

In the kitchen Blossom prepared a concoction of chocolate syrup, mustard, Worcestershire Sause, and the water from a can of tuna. If I knew
this was part of the game I would never have willingly chosen to become the Genie. I would not have had mercy on Meadow and let her off with
being a temporary slave girl. The wicked potion was handed to me and I had to swallow the foul stuff. It was icky enough to make my dick
droop all the way down.

"First we got to dress you up as a Genie," Blossom said and that is what the girls did. They took off the lacey leggings and the scarfs from around
their heads, and these were fashioned into some kind of a turban for my head. That was the extent of my Genie Costume. "Now, whenever one of
us wants to make a wish, we just rub his magic lamp till it's good and stiff. The Genie can only appear when the lamp is rubbed real good and
made nice and shiny."
TeenFan

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/15

Post by TeenFan »

The Marble Statue
Part 32 (Leo Tells A Truth part J)

"No wonder I couldn't get Meadow to tell me what happened," Lacie said. "Unbelievable. You got her to finger herself...while you watched?"

"While I watched and kissed her. That was the first time I ever kissed a girl," Leo replied. "The next time was at Marsha's fifteenth birthday
party almost a year ago, you know, where all the girls showed me their boobs and then I had to show myself to them. Well...later...the girl
named Samara took me aside and she kissed me. Stuck her tongue in my mouth."

"What? She never told me that. That girl could never keep her fingers off of any cute guy. And she wasn't shy about touching girls either,"
Marsha said, as she could feel a blush wanting to touch her own cheeks. She'd never told anyone about her and Samara making out to turn
on the goth guy, Cedric, to convince him to assist in the making of the Golem. But Marsha wanted to keep the focus on Leo's story.

"First time touching a girl's little love slot too I'm sure. I guess she made the right decision. Meadow would have been the center of attention for
the rest of the night if she became the Viking's naked bride. She got out of it, and you lost the Hide N Seek game. Did you make the right
decision?"

"That was my chance to see one of the girls naked, so I took it. Was it worth it? Well...They didn't give me a wish request right away. Meadow wanted to see what candy they had collected. On the living room rug they dumped out the contents of the two buckets. Blossom and Meadow haggled and traded candy pieces. I had lost my candy to the greedy little Sheriff Barnes, but each girl was kind enough to give me a few of the
less desirable sweets. I got the snack bars, tootsie rolls, and circus peanuts. I felt like I was in the circus, a one-ring circus and I'm the only act. Now I was glad to get something sweet to eat. It took the yuckiness of that awful tuna potion out of my mouth.

I looked at the clock and it was going on 10:00. That was the time I was supposed to get the girls to get ready for bed. So much for that plan.
These kids are not going to bed.

"I think Leopolis the Genie should come soon to grant us a wish," Blossom says.

"Okay, what do you want me to do?" I say as I stand up.

"We have to rub the magic lamp first, right?" Meadow reminds all of us.

During the candy dividing time I had gotten soft. I had to be stiff to be the genie. Both girls began stroking me. I was erected in less than a
minute, but they continued to rub me. I asked how long they were going to keep it up, their rubbing my magic lamp. The girls just giggled and
kept rubbing and squeezing me. A moment later something did appear. They both stopped when a blob of precum oozed out.

"Why is he leaking?" Meadow asked, then she touched her finger to the little ball of fluid, pulled her hand away slowly. The stuff formed a line
several inches long. "This is freaking weird shit," the little girl said, and her sister just laughs. Maybe she has seen that somewhere before and
Blossom wasn't surprised by it. Blossom squeezed my shaft and another spurt spit out and that drop fell to the rug. If they kept this up I'd be
cuming again soon. If cuming was the way she expects the genie to appear...I had no idea how I'd be able to grant three wishes. No way in hell
I would be able to cum three more times. Still, why worry about such things when one is getting a handjob from two cute girls. Just relax and
enjoy it.

DING DONG...
All three of us turn our heads toward the door.
DING DONG...

"Come with me...to the kitchen," Blossom says, and since she already had her hand wrapped around it, she pulls me by my penis. "Meadow,
see who it at the door."

Meadow walks to the door as I am dragged by the dick into the kitchen. I was wondering how smart if was to send a ten year old to answer a knock at the door at night...on Halloween Night.

Blossom and I stand near the entrance to the living room. We hear the door unbolted and opened.

"Hello what's happening?" I could hear shouted from the outside.

Meadow then announces who it is. "It's Sunshine. Come on in Sunshine."

I looked down at Blossom. I'd heard that name once before. Blossom was looking super happy and not at all alarmed.

"That's my big sister, Sunshine. I didn't think she'd come by tonight, but she did."

Blossom let go of my dick. She pulled me by the arm this time toward a cabinet. "In there you will find packets of hot chocolate. On the stove
is a kettle for hot water. Make a bunch of cups of chocolate."

As she gave me instructions, Blossom pulled off from in front of the sink a waist apron for washing dishes. She puts the apron in front of my
crotch and then ties the apron strings at my back side.

"When you are done making hot chocolate, bring the three cups out to us in the living room," and with that last bit of instruction Blossom left
the kitchen to greet her big sister. "Bring em out on a tray like a real butler."
Jeepman89

Re: Halloween Horrors: Story two, The Marble Statue_ New 11/17

Post by Jeepman89 »

Love it! Naked butler bringing in the hot chocolate soon.
Trundle

Post by Trundle »

Yeah this was a really fun chapter, I liked Marsha almost revealing what her and Samara got up to but managing to stop herself in time.

This story by Leo just gets better and better, in fact it's good enough to have been a standalone story on it's own. He may have chosen short term pleasure for long term pain though with his decision, yes he got to have fun with a naked girl for a little while but now he's stuck as a naked butler and there's yet another girl there to witness his embarrassment.

Cannot wait for more.
TeenFan

Post by TeenFan »

Trundle wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 8:29 pm Yeah this was a really fun chapter, I liked Marsha almost revealing what her and Samara got up to but managing to stop herself in time.

This story by Leo just gets better and better, in fact it's good enough to have been a standalone story on it's own.
Cannot wait for more.
I just checked on the progress of this Halloween story. I started back up on it again on October 22. I've posted 20 chapters over the last
25 days. Never expected it to keep expanding the way it has. This Truth or Dare game, with the revealing truths exposed is just too good
to quickly shut off. The stories told by Lacie and Leopold are like a spinoff series from a popular tv show. Will Marsha's dealing with
Samara eventually be exposed as well? Will Samara show up again?

I've been promising to get back to some other older stories...but it is what it is. When it's going hot on a story I let it keep going.