Becky's Humiliation

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
dazed

Becky's Humiliation

Post by dazed »

Sixteen year old Becky strolled in the door from school. Before she could go up the stairs to her room as she usually did, her father called her into the living room. He had a stern look on his face and in his hand was an open letter.

"Know what this is about?" her father growled as he waved the letter back and forth.

"No," Becky remarked sheepishly. To add to her unrest, her younger sister, Barb, aged 14,and her friend Julie was sitting in the living room watching things unfold.

"It is from your gym teacher. Three times last week, you refused to shower. One more time and she is giving you a mark down for personal hygiene."

"Dad! I don't like getting naked in front of the older girls. They tease you something awful. I always used deodorant and take a shower the moment I get home. I don't know what the fuss is all about. It is the last class of the day anyway," Becky remarked in a defiant tone that her father did not approve of.

"Rule are rules young lady. You have been told that if you get in trouble at school, you are also in trouble at home. Get over here and and bend over my knees!"

"Daddy no! please, not here. Not like this. I promise, I will shower after gym from now on," Becky said, practically sobbing. Behind her she could hear Barb and Julie snickering.

Becky felt the strong arms of her father reach out and pull her forward. She was wearing a typical pleated skirt, white button down shirt, and black sandals. Her father pinned her arms behind her back and began smacking her shapely bottom through the dress as Becky squirmed and tried to break his hold.

"Stop! please daddy. Stop!" Becky pleaded with every strike of his hand. He alternated each cheek until Becky was sobbing real tears, while Barb and Julie was clearly enjoying the show. After a lengthy spanking session, Becky was red faced and weeping. Her father made her bend over the ottoman, and not move until he returned. He left Barb and Julie there to make sure Becky didn't try anything.

"Why you crying for Beck?" Barb teased. "You got off easy. We can make it much worse, and will unless you agree to be our little slave for the rest of the evening."

"Shut up. You shouldn't be watching anyway. It's not right. I am much too old to be spanked this way. "

"Too old are you. Well, we will see when daddy returns," Barb snorted back.

"Shut up and go to your room and play!" Becky fumed as she held her hands on the back of her head like her father ordered.

Just then, her father returned. "Daddy, Beck called you an old bastard!" Barb thundered out.

"I did not! She is lying!" Becky fumed.

"You are not supposed to be talking at all are you?" her father snorted.

"No sir, but she is lying."

"Just the same, you broke the rules again. He walked over to a drawer and returned with a wooden paddle. Draping the whimpering Becky across his lap again, the two scheming sisters were treated to the view of him pulling her dress up to reveal the white panties underneath.

"Noooooo!" Becky squealed. "Daddy please, don't lift up my dress. They can see."

"Too bad. You have it coming, I don't care if they do see," her father scolded as he began applying the wooden paddle to the shapely mounds of her pantied bottom while she squirmed and pleaded for him to stop. The more Becky wailed in shame, the more Barb and Julie were enjoying her humiliation. When her father was finished, the heat was rolling off Becky's blistered mounds and she was weeping audibly.

"Now, your quiet time is extended for an entire half hour. If you make one peep during that time, you will be sorry, understood?" her father barked.

"Yes," Becky replied between sniffles.

"Good, over in the corner, with your hands on your head and your nose against the wall. Not a single peep," Her father barked as he rose and left the room, leaving her again with Barb and Julie who were determined to get Becky to break the rule one more time.

They teased and taunted her relentlessly, but Becky remained silent and motionless against the wall until Barb remembered Becky was horribly ticklish. She whispered into Julie's ear and the two girls sauntered over to Becky, each standing on one side of her. On Barb's command, the two began tickling Becky on her sides.

Becky turned red faced as she silently whispered for them to stop.

"Stop. Please stop. You are going to get me in trouble," Becky whispered in a panic.

"I hope so,"Barb remarked back as she grinned wickedly to Julie. "Be our slave and we will stop and leave you alone."

Becky just shook her head no and gritted her teeth at the hellish torment that even now she was feeling as the two girls tickled her sides relentlessly.

"Suit yourself," Barb remarked and the two moved their attack to Becky's arm pits.

"Nooo, oh god stop, please," Becky whispered as even more panic set in.

The two devious girls seized on Becky's growing desperation and began tickling her harder.

Tears were flowing down Becky's face as her legs began to wobble. "Please, stop. You're going to make me pee," she whispered as low as she could so her dad would not hear.

"Awww. poor baby needs to pee," Barb remarked with a sadistic laugh. "Say the words we want to hear and we will stop,"

Barb shut her tear filled eyes and shook her head no. That sealed her doom as the girls launched an all out tickle torture of her entire body.

Becky squealed in loud desperation as the wet spot began forming in her panties. Barb and Julie cackled in delight and rushed to the sofa as they heard the footsteps of her father approaching.

Her father strolled into the room and looked on in disbelief as a steady stream of pee puddled on the floor beneath Becky's trembling legs. Barb and Julie were on the couch, doubled over in laughter.

"What in the world is wrong with you. A sixteen year old girl wetting herself like a two year old!" Her father scolded. "Now get a mop and I expect this mess to be cleaned spotless," her father scolded.

It was added humiliation having to mop her own pee while her sister and the friend responsible for her mishap sat on the couch laughing, but the worst was yet to come. When she put everything away and returned to the living room her father gave her a direct order.

"You disobeyed yet again. Get over here!" he barked.

Becky stood with her head down in front of him. "Take off your shoes and socks." Becky was surprised, but did not hesitate to removed them until she stood in her bare feet. "Now take off your skirt!"

"Daddy, no!" I can't do that..please!" Becky pleaded.

"Do it now!" Her father barked in a tone that she knew meant business. She slowly lowered her pleated skirt and stepped out of it, letting it fall to the floor.

"Now your shirt!" Her father barked. Barb and Julie looked at each other with wide eyed amusement as they realized her father was making Becky strip in front of them.

"Daddy, please. I beg you, no!"

"Take your shirt off right now young lady!"

Becky's lips puckered as she began undoing the buttons of her shirt. She sheepishly peeled if off her arms and let if fall to the floor. She now stood in only her bra and panties.

"Now the panties!" Her father barked.

"Noooo. Please daddy, no, not that, I beg you," Becky pleaded.

"Get them off and don't back talk me again!"

Becky sobbed audibly as she shamefully pulled her panties down to reveal her bald,and very naked pussy before stepping out of her panties. She immediately threw her hands over her crotch, but her father threatened her and made her put them at her side.

"Now the bra!" he demanded.

Barb and Julie were loving every moment of this unexpected turn of events. Becky's forced nudity was like a gift at Christmas.

As the whimpering Becky unsnapped her bra and let if fall to the ground, her puffy, C-cup tits with light brown nipples were on display for all to see.

"Now get on the floor on your hands and knees," Her father barked as she stood and began taking his leather belt from his pants. "Head down touching the floor and ass up on the air," Her father barked.

As Becky complied, she was giving Barb and Julie a clear snap shot of her pink pussy and dark brown asshole, and they were loving every moment of it. As their father turned their back to them, Barb took a quick photo on her smart phone of the degrading pose.

Becky wailed and squealed as the belt turned her ivory mounds to a dark shade of crimson before her father stopped. As he stood over his sobbing and naked daughter, he gave his final orders.

"For the rest of the night, you are not permitted to wear any clothing. Now, go to your room and stay there until I call you for dinner. Barb and Julie will be sent with you to make sure you behave. They yell at me one time and you will not be able to sit down for a week, you understand?" Her father snorted.

Having to go to her bedroom naked, with Barb and Julie as her guards only added to her torment. No sooner than they were inside, than Becky locked the door.

"Now, if you don't do exactly what we tell you do,I yell for dad. You are being punished, so you better keep quiet and obey.

Becky sobbed as she held her head to the ground, unable to look the two younger girls in the face.

"I want you to stick a finger in your pussy, and one in your asshole. Leave them there till I say you can take them out," Barb barked.

"That is disgusting. Please, don't make do something like that," Becky pleaded.

"You had your chance to accept our terms, now it is too late. Get those fingers inside you, or I call for dad and make up something I know he will believe," Barb snapped. "Now do it!"

Becky blushed a new shade of shame as she slowly inserted a finger into her pussy, then grimaced as she slide the tip of one into her asshole. A look of shock and horror formed on her face when Barb picked up her cell phone and aimed it at her.

"No one will see these as long as you do as your told,"Barb quipped as she snapped pic after pic of Becky's shameful pose.

"I want you to wiggle them around inside you until you cum," Barb quipped as the two girls giggled in mocking laughter.

"Barb, please don't make me do this, I beg you," Becky whispered in desperation.

"Make yourself cum!" Barb replied in a matter of fact voice, "Or you know the consequences."

It was the most degrading thing she had ever done to stand in her bedroom stark naked masturbating for her little sister and her friend. After a few moments, her body shook and quaked and a powerful orgasm rolled over her. She recovered only to find Barb filming her degradation on camera.

"Do it again!" Barb yelled.

"Noooooo, please," Becky replied in a weakened voice.

"You want me to call dad?" Barb threatened.

Becky returned her finger to her sopping wet pussy and her gaping butt hole and began the degrading task again as Barb cheerfully filmed it. She was never more happy to yell for them to get ready for dinner. Even though Becky had to sit at the table buck naked, she was free from her little sister's torment.....for now.
Girlspns
Strip-Master In-Chief

Re: Becky's Humiliation

Post by Girlspns »

the way it ended makes it seem like there will be a continuation, hopefully there is.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Really great Dazed, and I also am hoping for more :D
Jetsfan

Post by Jetsfan »

Great story. Humiliated by little sister and her friend. Stripped, paddled, forced to masterbate on camera. Hoping for another chapter to find out what else can done to Becky.