Homage

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Debbifan

Homage

Post by Debbifan »

I've added a completion to the long unfinished story by SDS, Blackmail and Bare Bottoms, which may be of interest. See archives. All acknowledgement paid to SDS for originating the story and characters but I hope it is legitimate to offer a conclusion after all this time.
Sarah Ds Stories

Re: Homage

Post by Sarah Ds Stories »

Wow! Incredible!!!

A wonderful finish to the story you nailed the characters and pacing!

You should finish some more of his stories! He started so many with promis but never finished!
Last edited by Sarah Ds Stories on Tue Oct 05, 2021 10:41 am, edited 2 times in total.
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it. As I said I really wrote it for my own satisfaction, thinking that it really deserved a conclusion. It did cross my mind to finish another couple at some point when I get time but I wanted to see if people liked or objected to this first .
jimmythehand

Post by jimmythehand »

I was in two minds about this when I saw it.

On the one hand, I don't usually like to see people posting continuations or endings to an author's story without their permission, particularly since the original author might come back and want to finish it themselves at some point.

On the other hand, I really enjoyed the first chapters of this story (as I always do with SDS's stories) and did want to see it finished, which didn't seem likely to happen, especially since (as far as I know) nobody has seen SDS since yourwebapps dissapeared.

It's an unfortunate truth regarding ENF stories in general and artiface exposed stories in particular, that multi-chapter stories often go unfinished. I recall a discussion on the old site (it may have even been on the site before that) where some of our best authors were talking about how they find it much easier to write a beginning and the middle chapters of a story than they do to bring that story to a satisfying conclusion. Most agreed that the part of the story they enjoy the most is the build up and the anticipation of what's to come and they will often just stop writing a story if they can't think of a good way to finish it and will start on another (possibly with a vague notion of coming back to it in the future); iirc one person even said they deliberately don't write endings for their stories as they'd never live up to the rest of the text (at least in the opinion of the author). In addition, many of the greatest authors over the years seem to have stopped posting and may have retired altogether; Hooked6 hasn't posted anything in nearly six years, for example. Given that no one is getting paid for this, that readers aren't paying a subscription and that we DO get enjoyment out of the chapters that are published, we can't really complain when stories go unfinished... but that doesn't stop us wanting to see those endings. ;)

With all that said, I have now read your ending to 'Blackmail and Bare Bottoms - A spanking Saga' and I have to say: wow. This was extremely well written and was exactly the type of ending I wanted to see (without being aware of it). If I were to be super critical, the only thing I might add is that I'd have liked to see the protagonist being teased one last time by the other kids, once she was naked and to hear their comments about the body she'd exposed to them, but honestly that's just me being really picky and is more about my personal preference than about how you did with the story. I still have reservations about finishing another's work without express permission and strongly hope that SDS returns, approves and gives his blessing for future continuations of old stories - because that's something that I for one would love to see!
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

Thanks for your thoughts JTH and I am glad you liked the completion when you did read it. I shared many of your misgivings, which is why I initially posted asking for opinions on the subject. But when none were forthcoming, I decided to go ahead anyway, given that the story had laid dormant for well over six years and the likelihood of a completion from SDS seemed remote.

I was prompted to write by seeing the original reposted and by a comment beneath asking if / when it would ever be completed. It was a story that appealed to me and I felt that SDS had left sufficient hints and clues in part three for it to be completed within the spirit of the original.

I would not make a habit of such completions, partly for the misgivings you mention and also because I am busy with my own stories . I mainly write at CHYOA under a different user name, Enthusiast. But it is possible I might be inclined to add to another story at some point, always giving due acknowledgment to the source.
lowradiation

Post by lowradiation »

Hi Enthusiast
You're a very good writer. I've enjoyed your 'Debbi's Shameful Exposures' for quite a while now. It's great to see you writing here. Your writing doesn't suffer at all in comparison to SDS's by the way. You could, as someone else suggests, be one and the same person in terms of style. You're just a lot more productive. :D
Like many readers I guess, I find the SDS experience to be a very frustratuing one. Good story ideas started and then allowed to fritter away with months between each short scene, before it's ultimately discarded and apparently forgotten about. Rinse and repeat
Thank goodness you've added more parts is all I can say, and thank you for sharing your work.
Regards
Charles
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Debbifan wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:36 pm I've added a completion to the long unfinished story by SDS, Blackmail and Bare Bottoms, which may be of interest. See archives. All acknowledgement paid to SDS for originating the story and characters but I hope it is legitimate to offer a conclusion after all this time.
Would you be willing to write a continuation to "would you rather" by SDS or a similar story under your own name, I always felt that those girls would get the courage to play a rematch knowing the stakes, but perhaps with a game that was fairer
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

DJ, thanks for the interest but I 'm going to have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I re-read SDS's story which I admired but it didn't trigger any ideas that I felt impelled to write. His story is complete and I'm not inspired to write a similar 'same time next weekend' scenario.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

Debbifan wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 9:12 pm DJ, thanks for the interest but I 'm going to have to pass on this one I'm afraid. I re-read SDS's story which I admired but it didn't trigger any ideas that I felt impelled to write. His story is complete and I'm not inspired to write a similar 'same time next weekend' scenario.
Ah well, don't ask don't get

Did you ever read his dice dare stories, he actually gave me permission to write one, but I just couldn't get started
Debbifan

Post by Debbifan »

I read the dice dare stories a long time ago but haven't revisited them recently. I like simple dare stories but when they become too complex and convoluted lose track of who is who and what is going on !