Teen ENF Camping Trip

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
ShortStories

Teen ENF Camping Trip

Post by ShortStories »

Hello everyone! This is a story that happened to me a year ago when I was leading a 6-week camping trip with a group of high school students from across the country. I was a 20 year old guy at the time, in college, and decided to work for a hiking/camping company during the summer. Little did I know that summer would result in multiple memories I'll never forget! [PS Names/locations/other minor details have obviously been altered to maintain privacy of individuals involved]

I was waiting at the airport with Megan, my female co-leader who was a 21 year old college student. When I saw her I was happy inside because she was a pretty girl with a cute face, brown hair, C-cup breasts with a nice firm ass and tight legs. Needless to say I was attempting to hide my excitement about leading the 6-week trip with her; especially because we were told that leaders would have to share rooms and tents throughout the trip.

Finally the campers arrived, and we met them for the first time. There were ten of them; four boys and six girls, all between the ages of 14 and 17. We introduced ourselves, and a few of the girls stuck out to me immediately. Hannah was 17 going into senior year and she was blonde, light skinned, and had round perky boobs and a full ass. Rachel was 16 going into junior year (who I later learned was Hannah's friend from home) who was more tan, had slightly darker hair, but had the same perky breasts with a smaller but firm ass. There was also Chloe (15), who was a cute short girl with small cute little breasts, brown hair, freckles, and a tight sexy body. Emma was the youngest at 14; she was this adorable little blonde girl with the prettiest face, barely visible breasts and a tiny body. She looked so innocent and was very shy. The other two girls (Sammy and Jessica) weren't particularly attractive, and the four boys all seemed like nerds.

The first week was pretty uneventful. I was sharing a room with Megan, but we had separate beds and she would always go into the bathroom to change, which was a bit frustrating. We went on different hikes with the kids, and whenever I would be in the back I would check out Hannah and Rachel's asses in their tight spandex as they gossiped to one another. I heard them whispering and looking back at me and laughing; I guess they thought I was cute. After a few days staying at the first place, which was sort of a hostel, we moved on to living in tents at different campsites. Megan and I shared a tent, but we still slept in sleeping bags and she still changed in the bathhouse, so it wasn't much better. Before dinner, while the sun was still up, it was time to take showers. I watched each of the kids walk from their tents to the bathhouse in just their towels. Seeing those high school girls walking by with nothing on underneath their towels turned me on. Luckily this was something that would continue throughout the camp.

After the first week, though, things started to get more interesting. This began on the second night we were sleeping in tents. The girls were sleeping in this large, 6 person tent while the boys shared their own four person tent. The girls decided that night that it was too hot, and so they decided to take off the rain cover around their tent. Well little did they know (or maybe they did know) this allowed anyone to be able to peer into the tent and see everything that was going on. I noticed that the boy campers figured this out too, because I saw them glancing into the girl's tent whenever they thought no one was looking. That night, I remember (after telling the kids to get in their tents and get ready to sleep) watching the girls change into their pajamas before bed. They couldn't see me because it was dark, but I could see them. I watched as each of the girls took of their shirts and pants. I got to see each girl wearing just their bras and panties, even though it was just a brief moment. This turned me on so much, but I couldn't masterbate to the images in my head because I was sharing a tent with Megan. This also continued the entire trip, where I would get multiple glances of the girls in their underwear when changing outfits, and it made me more and more horny and frustrated.

The second week we went swimming for the first time, and I (along with the four awkward boys) got to see Megan and the teen girls in their bikinis for the first time. I spent the entire day just watching the girls and concealing my boner underwater. Megan looked super sexy in her small bikini (and she knew it) while the high school girls each kept taunting me in their bikinis. Hannah and Rachel quickly discovered that the boys were staring at them and they loved the attention; they were posing in sexy positions just to get a rise out of them (and me). Chloe and Emma on the other hand were a lot more shy, and were trying to hide their mostly exposed bodies from view.

At this point in the trip I had been enjoying seeing the girls in their underwear and bikinis, but every time I saw them it made me more frustrated because I couldn't see them naked. Well, my luck would change at the end of the second week.

The first time I saw one of the girls (partially) naked was at one of the camp sites. Hannah and Emma were walking up a steep hill in just their towels towards the showers, when I was headed the same direction. I was a few steps behind them. Hannah was holding her towel below her butt, but Rachel's towel was only covering about 2/3 of her butt. I could see part of her cheeks, and when I bend down, I was able to glance at her pussy from behind after each step. I got multiple great shots of Rachel's pussy during that walk. The best part though came as they got to the showers; as I was only a few feet away, Hannah swung open the door and quickly took off her towel as the door was wide open behind her. The door stayed open for over 5 seconds as I glared at her smooth, pale and sexy ass and committed the image to memory. The door shut behind her and I continued walking thinking about what I just saw. I never found out if the two girls knew I was behind them or not, and if Hannah had flashed me her ass on purpose or by accident.

After about two weeks, Megan decided that it was too much effort to change in the bathroom, so she didn't mind being in front of me in just her underwear (and I definitely didn't mind either!). Also around this time, the kids started bonding with one another which meant they started messing around with each other. This didn't really effect me until one day after a hike when we stopped at a lake to swim. The kids all put on their bathing suits and started swimming. At some point, Jessica convinced Chloe that she should pull down one of the boy's bathing suit. So Chloe comes up behind this kid, Eric, and pulls down his pants in front of all the campers and Megan and I. The girls start looking at Eric's now exposed penis; Jessica, Hannah, Chloe and Rachel are laughing at his embarrassment while Sammy and Emma are just staring at his penis with wide eyes (I guess it was probably the first penis they saw). Megan quickly helped cover Eric up (who was mortified) and gave me a little smile that indicated she thought the situation was funny.

A few days later I had forgotten about the whole "Eric pantsing" thing, but I guess Eric and the other three boys didn't. Not only did they not forget about it, they were seeking revenge on Chloe and felt like they had the right to do the same to her. This happened the next time we all went swimming, in a local river. Eric's friend, Gabe, was the one who was supposed to target and humiliate Chloe. I was completely unaware of this at the time, until I heard Gabe shout out "everyone, look!" Everyone and I turned to look at that moment as Gabe pulled down Chloe's bikini bottoms to her ankles. All the girls and especially all the boys (and myself) immediately fixated our eyes on Chloe's now exposed pussy. A moment passed before Chloe realized what had happened and reached down to pull her panties back up. As she was bent down, Gabe took the opportunity to pull the strings apart of her bikini top, so when Chloe stood back up after adjusting her bottoms, her top fell right off her body. Not only did it fall off, but it fell in the water and quickly drifted away into the river. Every one of us looked at the 16 year olds firm perky tits with her cold hard nipples until she was able to cover up. Chloe stood frozen, embarrassed, topless, with her hands over her tits until Megan came with a towel to cover her. Later that night Megan told me to tell Eric and Gabe to stop that behavior, but I decided not to because I wanted to see if I could catch any more sights of the teen girls naked.

During the 4th week of the trip it became clear to me that Rachel and Hannah had crushes on me. Obviously there was nothing I could do about that, and they couldn't do anything either besides casually flirt with me. Well I guess flirting wasn't enough for them because they started to purposefully show off their bodies if front of me. For example, I would be sitting outside and they would walk to the showers holding their towels in their hand, wearing only their underwear. They would pretend not to notice as I looked at their barely covered bodies. I guess they didn't mind if the four boys saw them either, because they were just trying to impress me. Chloe was extremely shy after all of us had seen her completely naked, but Megan and I tried to play it off as no big deal (even though I could never forget seeing her standing there bottomless and then topless, trying desperately to cover herself).

During the fifth week, I was happy with all of the accidental exposure of the teen girls that I had seen, but I was still dying to see Megan nude, and Emma's tiny innocent body kept driving me insane, especially because I hadn't seen her exposed besides her bikini. Emma didn't really have any breasts, but she was so cute and had a tiny little firm ass and small legs that led to a small tight pussy. I had already seen all the other attractive girls nude in one fashion or another, but seeing Emma completely exposed was the one things I hadn't seen and it was driving me nuts.

That week continued on as usual, except for one night after we had sent the kids to bed. Megan was in the tent preparing for bed while I was sitting outside watching over things. Suddenly I hear giggles coming from the girl's tent, and then I watch as the tent opens and Hannah and Rachel emerge wearing nothing but panties, leaving their beautiful round perky tits completely exposed. They must have known I was sitting there, because Megan and I switched off watching over things each night. So they were trying to tease me by pretending to not know I was there watching them, while giving me a perfect view of each of their firm titties. Although it was night, there were still lights that illuminated their pink nipples and round asses as they walked straight past me. I knew that they were doing this because they got some sort of thrill from me seeing their bare breasts, but I wasn't complaining. As I was waiting for them to leave the bathroom, I set up my phone camera to record. Sure enough, the two sexy teenage girls walked out of the bathroom, topless in just their panties right in view of my phone camera. Now I have that video of those two teen girls in nothing but panties, and I can watch their tits bounce back and forth whenever I'd like to. I wonder if Hannah and Rachel would get turned on if they knew I had a HD video of their bare tits and asses, or if they would be humiliated.

After taking the video of Hannah and Rachel, I had the idea of taking as many photos and videos as I could in the last week of the camp. I got several close up shots of Megan in just her underwear, since that's what she would sleep in each night. I was also able to take pictures of each of the girls while they were changing in their tent or walking to the showers. I was still frustrated that I couldn't get any sights or pictures of little Emma besides when she was in a bikini and occasionally in her bra and panties in the tent. Her tight innocent body was driving me crazy, and I was determined to see it before the camp was over.

A couple days before the camp ended, I figured that since I wouldn't see any of these people again, I would take a risk. I didn't want to risk anything with the campers who were all under 18, but wit Megan it was so easy, since we had been sharing the tent all this time. That night, Megan went to bed at the same time as the kids, and I stayed up to watch over things. After a few hours, I returned to the tent, and noticed that Megan had pushed all of her covers off. She was in the middle of very deep sleep with just her push-up bra and panties, lying on her back. She looked to tempting, so vulnerable, that I couldn't help myself. I grabbed my phone and took pictures and videos of myself pulling back her bra to expose her nipples, and gently pulling down her panties to show her smooth, shaved pussy. She stayed asleep the entire time as I took close up pictures of her tits and pussy. Finally I was able to see Megan naked, up close, and she had no idea. In addition, I had pictures that I can look at whenever I like to see her tits and pussy again.

The last final days were some of the best of the entire camp, because I finally got to see innocent little Emma bottomless, embarrassed, and exposed in front of myself and all the boy campers. This happened while we were white water rafting. We split into two groups, where Megan took Jessica, Sammy, Hannah, Rachel, and Chloe. That left me with all four of the boys and little Emma in a raft together. While heading down the river, we were about to hit some heavy rapids. Megan's raft was way in the distance, so I was the only adult in charge. Well either on purpose or by accident, Gabe was sitting on a strand of Emma's bikini bottom as we went over the rapids. As you can imagine, Emma got thrown out of the raft because of how small she was, while her bikini bottoms were stuck under Gabe and were ripped from her bottom as she fell out of the raft.

All four of the teenage boys and myself noticed immediately that Emma's bikini bottoms were still in the raft after she fell out, but Emma was so shocked by the cold water that she was oblivious. As the person in charge, I immediately tried to rescue Emma from the water. While I did this, the boys decided it would be funny to toss Emma's bottoms into the river, which they did. As I pulled Emma out of the water by her life vest, she landed belly-down on the raft, leaving her bare ass in plain view of me and all the boys. As Emma struggle to get back on the raft, she spread her legs in an attempt to pull herself back on the raft. She still didn't realize that her bikini bottom had been ripped off when she fell, because she was spreading her legs wide back and forth, giving the horny boys and I a clear view of her innocent hairless pussy. Once she got back on the raft, she realized that she had lost her bottoms and that all four guys (any myself) were staring at her fourteen your old ass and pussy. I have never seen a young girl blush that hard. She was humiliated knowing that all of us had been watching her bare pussy and ass while she struggled to get back in the raft. After a few moments of her standing in front of us embarrassed with her hands covering her pussy, it hit me that I was the one in charge and that I should do something.

I didn't have a towel or anything to cover her with, so I told her to sit in the back with me and forced the boys to keep their eyes forward. Emma and I sat in the back together, and I gave her back her paddle. Since she needed two hands to paddle, she had to remove her hands from covering her vagina. Although she kept her legs together, it seemed like she only cared if the boys her age saw her exposed. Each time one of them would turn around, she would drop her paddle and cover her pussy with her hands, and I would yell at the boys to face forward. As the boys turned around, however, Emma would uncover and start paddling again. This gave me a clear, up-close look at her pussy between her small, smooth legs. She clearly didn't care if I could see her bare pussy, because shortly after she parted her legs to be able to paddle better, leaving the view of her pussy wide open to me.

I kept steeling glances of Emma's bare pussy (not that she made it difficult for me) the rest of the ride. When we docked our boats, I was rock hard, which Hannah and Rachel immediately noticed and started giggling. Emma was still sitting there without bottoms. I quickly led her away from the group as Megan watched all of the other kids. As we walked back to the van to get Emma a change of clothes, I walked behind her and stared non-stop at her tight little firm ass, with nothing covering it. She still didn't care about me seeing her like this, because once we got to the van she turned to face me and didn't even attempt tp cover her bare pussy from my view. I watched this bottomless 14 year old dig trough her back looking for clothes. As she was looking I grabbed my phone and started recording Emma's bare ass and pussy. She was so focused on rummaging through her bag that she had no idea that I was taking a close up, HD video of her bare ass and pussy. Finally she found her clothes and put them on in front of me. She slid her new panties up over her tight legs and over her pussy as I watched each step. When she was fully dressed, we returned to the rest of the group. The boys had already told everyone else how Emma lost her bikini bottoms and how everyone saw her ass and pussy, which made Emma blush all over again.

The last two nights, we stayed at a campsite that only had two showers; one for the boys and one for the girls. Since the trip was coming to an end, I decided to do something risky. I already had pictures and videos of Hannah and Rachel's bare tits, pictures of Megan's tits and pussy while she was sleeping, and pictures of innocent little Emma's cute ass and bare pussy. But I got so turned on seeing Chloe's sixteen year old pussy and tits when Gabe stripped her by the river and I didn't have any pictures of it. This gave me an idea; I would just sneak into the showers while Megan was with the kids and put my phone camera in a hidden spot in the girls showers. This way I could get video of Chloe naked to take home with the other pictures and videos I took.

I set up the camera and rejoined the group. We finished up the activity and Megan said it was time to shower before dinner. Thats when it hit me; my phone wasn't about to capture only Chloe naked in the shower, but every one of the girls, including Megan! I sat by and watched as each girl went one at a time to the shower, knowing that everything that happened in there was being recorded by my phone. After the last girl had finished showering, I snuck back in and grabbed the phone. Sure enough, I had a video of each and every one of those girls showering completely naked. A smile came across my face as I realized I could watch this as many times as I'd like.

The final night came, and we concluded the camp. After we sent everyone to bed, I decided since it was the last night I would make a move on Megan. We settled into our tent, and as she was lying there in her underwear, I decided to put my body up against hers. She slowly moved her hands under my boxers and started rubbing my penis. Eventually we both got naked and started having sex, only a few feet away from the sleeping campers. As I thrust my dick into Megan's wet pussy, I thought about everything that had happened that trip. As we fucked, I pictured Rachel's pussy peaking out of her towel as I walked behind her. I pictured Hannah's round ass infant of me as she left the shower door open for me to watch her take off the towel. I kept fucking Megan as I thought about Chloe's bikini bottoms being pulled to her ankles, and the embarrassment she must've felt as the boys and I glared at her pussy, and her round tits after Gabe pulled her top off. I thought about seeing Hannah and Rachel's bare tits walking to the showers as I fucked Megan harder and harder. Finally, I pictured the moment poor little Emma was pulled back onto the raft, with her 14 year old pussy and ass exposed to the world. Thinking about Emma blushing as all of us started at her exposed ass and pussy made me cum into Megan's pussy. Megan came too, and we both collapsed naked on our backs and fell asleep.

After our night of lovemaking, we forgot to set the alarm for the next morning. So the girls all woke up before us, and came over to Megan and my tent to see what was going on. They were quite shocked when they opened our tent as saw both of us sleeping stark naked. Megan and I quickly woke up, but not after all the girls got a good long look at my penis. I didn't really mind though, since everyone was going home that day anyway. In fact, it actually turned me on knowing that that high school girls were staring at my exposed penis. Megan and I took everyone to the airport and sent them home.

That summer will always stay in my memory. When I got home, I looked through all the photos and videos I had taken, and was shocked at how many close up naked pictures and videos I had taken of these teenage girls. I watched the video of the showers, and was glad to see that I had caught each and every girl completely naked in the shower, and they had no idea. Whenever I want to remember that summer camping trip, I just open the pictures and videos I took and look at all of those teenage girls naked. No matter how much time passes, I will always have close up videos of those high school girls completely naked and unaware that I recorded them. I masturbate to these pictures and videos frequently and remember that amazing summer camping trip I led.
Last edited by ShortStories on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:14 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ShortStories

Re: Teen ENF Camping Trip

Post by ShortStories »

This is my first post. Please let mw know what you think and any suggestions you may have.
dublinjohn

Post by dublinjohn »

I liked the story, it moved at a nice pace, there were a couple of bits that pushed the boundries of belief, but, this is a fiction site.
swguy123

Post by swguy123 »

Great story, loved it! I liked how he was taking photos and videos of the girls. Your writing style is very good. Do write more!
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Excellent story! The consistent escalation in the exposure kept the story exciting from start to finish.
LBS

Post by LBS »

Really phenomenal story. I liked the setup, the pacing, and the escalations.
Little Denis Staff

Post by Little Denis Staff »

All thoes happy memorys