Jenna and the High Dive

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Humilatron

Jenna and the High Dive

Post by Humilatron »

"Come on, Jenna. You have to do it. EVERYone does it," Sammy said.

"I dunno, Sammy," Jenna said looking at the diving platform that stood high above the pool. "It doesn't look safe."

"Jenna, don't be ridiculous," Sammy said. "You need to do this. Look even Little Peter did it."

"Don't call him that," Jenna said. "It's mean."

Sammy rolled her eyes. "Not my fault he lost his shorts and has a small wiener."

"It happened a long time ago, Sammy," Jenna said. "How would you like it if you lost your bathing suit and everyone saw?"

"I honestly wouldn't care," Sammy said. "I'm perfectly comfortable with my body. What about you, Jenna? I've known you 15 years and have never seen you in your underwear let alone naked. Even this suit of yours is pretty conservative."

Jenna looked down at her old tankini that was a bit worn out.

"My body isn't exactly bikini ready," Jenna said. "I'm not built like you, Sammy."

"Come on, babe. You're gorgeous. You need to get more confidence," Sammy said.

"In all your years of knowing me, you know I'm not a confident person," Jenna said. "I can't do it, Sammy. I'm too scared."

"What are you scared of?" Sammy asked. "Over 100 people have dived off of that diving board and NO one had an issue, Jenna."

"Yeah well there's always the first," Jenna said. "I can't do this."

Sammy groaned and rolled her eyes. "If I do it, will you do it? Would that make you feel better?"

Jenna thought to herself. "Alright. If you do it first, I'll do it after."

"Yay! Great!" Sammy said and immediately ran off to the high dive.

Jenna watched as Sammy climbed up the ladder. Jenna gulped as Sammy was so small from her view, but she knew it was her. Sammy didn't even hesitate as she did a back flip off of the high dive, pointing her hands out and landing in gracefully. Jenna stared in awe at Sammy's skill as she swam to the edge and climbed out. Sammy grinned wide. "Okay, Jenna. Your turn."

Jenna's eyes widened. She never should have questioned Sammy's courage because now she had to do it too, and she knew Sammy all too well. She knew there was no way she was backing down. There Jenna stood 22 years old. A senior in college. Afraid to jump off the high dive despite it being tradition. The pool wasn't too crowded at this time, but it had just enough to have a real audience. A lot of the people there she knew as many college students would go to the pool, although it was open to the public as well.

Sammy wrapped her arms around Jenna and gave her a hug. "It's okay, Jenna. You're going to be okay. You need to do this."

"Okay. I can do this," Jenna said and she turned to the ladder and climbed up.

She felt her heart racing fast, but she simply closed her eyes and jumped off. SPLASH.

Not as graceful as Sammy's dive, but Jenna did it. She jumped off the high dive. And she did it. Jenna took awhile to resurface, but her head popped up and she opened her eyes. She started to realize the water was a bit colder than she expected it to be. She felt it against her skin as she treaded the water.

Jenna felt her body and her eyes widened. "No," Jenna muttered. "No it can't be."

The lifeguard who was watching blew the whistle. "Out of the water so others can dive!"

The color on Jenna's face drained immediately as she swam to the wall, but didn't get out. "Sammy, I need your help!" Jenna called out.

"What is it, Jenna?" Sammy asked, looking at Jenna.

"I...I lost my bathing suit!" Jenna cried a little too loudly.

A bunch of guys and girls immediately turned their heads, watching Jenna clinging to the wall. Almost immediately, everyone got out of the water and gathered around Jenna. Jenna blushed as everyone surrounded her. "What did you say?" Sammy asked, trying not to laugh. "You lost your bathing suit? Does that mean you're... naked?"

Everyone laughed as the guys tried sneaking a peek, trying to look at Jenna. "Y-yes," Jenna said. "I...I'm naked. Please, Sammy. Sammy help me, please."

"What can I do for you?" Sammy asked. "It sounds like you have to get out of there, and it sounds like everyone is going to see you naked. After all, you can't climb out of that pool without using two hands.

"Please. Get me a towel," Jenna begged. "Please. I don't want people seeing me naked."

"Jenna, we used the towels provided by the pool, they're going to make us return them," Sammy said. "And if you don't get out now, I'm leaving you."

"What?" Jenna said.

"I drove us here, and I need to get back to campus. If you don't come with me right now, I'm going to have to leave you behind," Sammy said.

"No, please. Sammy, please help me. Don't make me climb out like this. Please help," Jenna pleaded.

"Fine. If you insist. I will help you," Sammy said, grinning. "I can't let you stay in there, after all."

Sammy approached the edge of the pool and Jenna smiled. "Thank you, Sammy. Please, this is embarrassing enough. I don't need people seeing me naked," Jenna said, reaching one hand out for Sammy to grab.

Instead, Sammy grabbed Jenna by placing her arms under Jenna's armpits and pulling up. Jenna's eyes immediately widened as Sammy pulled her out leaving Jenna unable to cover her body. Everyone who was standing behind her on the other side immediately laughed as they saw her bare bottom. Jenna blushed but clung to Sammy, hiding her front. Sammy smiled almost feeling bad for what she was about to do. Almost. Sammy let go and stepped away from Jenna allowing everyone to see Jenna standing there naked.

"NO!" Jenna cried. "No, Sammy come back! Everyone can see me!"

Sammy laughed and sighed, pulling Jenna close to her and shielding her away from everyone else. "Just a little tease, everyone," Sammy said. "I'm not about to completely embarrass my girlfriend. She's gonna kill me if I do!"

Everyone laughed, but nodded as Sammy helped Jenna. "Wow, Jenna's really hot," Jenna heard some of the guys saying.

"She doesn't have the biggest rack, but man she's sexy."

"Did you see that luscious booty."

Finally, Sammy found a towel and wrapped it around Jenna's body.

Sammy looked as Jenna's face was pointed to the ground. She was crying. Sammy's heart broke a little and Sammy gently lifted Jenna's chin. "Jenna, please," Sammy said. "I know it was embarrassing, but you're beautiful and hot and sexy. And you don't have to worry about your body."

"Everyone saw me naked, Sammy. They saw me naked," Jenna cried. "People are gonna call me names like they do with Peter."

"Jenna, the only names they'll be calling you is Hot Jenna, Sexy Jenna, because that's what you are," Sammy said, kissing Jenna's forehead. "And if people call you anything else, I'll make them regret it. I promise."

"You really think I'm hot?" Jenna mumbled as she sniffled.

"Of course I do, babe," Sammy said, wiping Jenna's tears away. "But I'll cheer you up."

"How?" Jenna asked.

Sammy grinned and stripped off of her bikini. Jenna's eyes widened as she watched Sammy head for the door. "I'll be stealing the spotlight from you, babe," Sammy said with a wink.

Jenna smiled and laughed as Sammy ran out the door. Jenna could hear the whistling and cheering and she rolled her eyes. She then bit her bottom lip and carefully wrapped the towel around her body as she poked her head out the door and watched as Sammy ran around naked, not caring who saw her. Jenna took in every inch of Sammy's naked body and couldn't help but play with herself just a little bit.

She lost herself in the moment and didn't notice Sammy had returned as Jenna laid on the floor, masturbating. Sammy's eyes widened as she looked at Jenna and grinned. "Alright, you goof. Let's go back to my place."

Jenna blushed having been caught playing with herself, but nodded as she got up. Sammy snatched the towel away from Jenna and put it back in the towel return. Jenna squealed, but Sammy smiled as she shielded Jenna's body away from everyone, leading her back to the car as they drove away. Before Jenna knew it she was back at Sammy's place which lucky for them was an apartment that Sammy had all to herself because her roommates were studying abroad. They didn't even make it to the bed before they were collapsed on the floor, making out and so much more.

"We'll get you a new suit," Sammy whispered. "A really sexy bikini."

"One step at a time, Sammy," Jenna blushed. "But maybe. Just maybe you can help me be a bit more confident in myself."

"Challenge accepted," Sammy whispered as she came for Jenna.
Read More stories on CHYOA

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
viewtopic.php?p=9805#p9805
Humilatron

Jenna and the Lake

Post by Humilatron »

Jenna and the Lake

"No," Jenna said. "I'm not doing it. I can't, Sammy. People might see us! We'll get in trouble!"

"Come on, Jenna. Don't be chicken," Sammy said. "We came to the lake to skinny dip and that's what we're doing. So strip your clothes off and join me."

Sammy waded in the water, naked, staring at Jenna in anticipation. "What if there are critters in the lake?" Jenna asked. "This can't be safe."

"Jenna, people skinny dip here all the time, and remember? We're working on our confidence," Sammy said. "If you do this, you'll raise your confidence from about 2 all the way up to 10. I promise you."

"What if someone takes our clothes?" Jenna asked.

"Then I guess we'll have to streak back naked," Sammy answered. "But don't worry. I'm sure it'll be fine."

Jenna sighed and stripped her clothes of quickly and piled them on top of Sammy's. She ran into the lake and her eyes widened. "It's cold!" Jenna yelled. "How are you so calm?"

"I peed," Sammy said. "It's warmer near me."

"Gross!" Jenna yelled splashing Sammy.

"Hey!" Sammy yelled. "I'll get you for that!"

Sammy swam over to Jenna who laughed and tried to swim away. Sammy grabbed Jenna's wrist and pulled her in close. "No, Sammy! You'll get pee on me!" Jenna whined.

Sammy laughed. "I didn't actually pee, you goof. I was joking. I just have a higher tolerance to cold. You're always such a wuss when it comes to cold water."

Jenna blushed and sighed. "Fine, well, what do we do now?" Jenna asked.

"Now, we make out," Sammy said. "Ever heard of an underwater kiss?"

"Like from Percy Jackson?" Jenna asked.

Sammy grinned and kissed Jenna, pulling her underwater as they made out. They kissed for awhile before resurfacing. "Wow!" Sammy yelled. "That was amazing!"

"Yeah, yeah it was," Jenna said. "And I'm not cold anymore."

"Did you pee?" Sammy asked.

"No!" Jenna laughed, but then looked Sammy in the eyes. "It's just... when I'm with you, you make me feel warm."

Sammy smiled and rolled her eyes. "Don't be so cliché, Jenna," Sammy said, but kissed Jenna on the cheek. "But I feel the same way."

"Sammy please, I skinny dipped, but now I wanna go back home," Jenna said.

"Fine," Sammy said. "Let's go get dressed."

Sammy and Jenna walked out of the water. Sammy walked to where their clothes were and her eyes widened. She gulped. "Um, Jenna," Sammy said. "How about we just head back... naked?"

Jenna laughed, but then saw the look on Sammy's face. "You're joking," Jenna said.

"It seems someone stole our clothes. Probably when we were underwater," Sammy said. "I don't mind streaking, but I'm not sure about you."

Jenna sighed and said. "We don't even have the car! How are we supposed to get back like this!"

"This is a great opportunity to work on confidence!" Sammy said.

"I'm confident that you are sleeping on the couch," Jenna said. "I know we just moved in together, but there's no way I'm letting you sleep on the bed after this. Understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," Sammy said, trying not to laugh. "Come on. It'll be fun."

Sammy ran off towards the townhouse that they had both moved to over the summer after graduating. Jenna had been so excited to move in with Sammy and chose a place near the campus because she was planning on attending graduate school. Sammy happily agreed to moving in together as well, but mostly for the um benefits of living together.

Jenna reluctantly followed behind as Sammy ran off. Jenna tried covering herself, but stopped in her tracks when she saw a crowd of people waiting for Jenna and Sammy was down on one knee with a ring box held out to Jenna. "Jenna, please. I told you I'd help you with your confidence, and I mean that. But I feel like it would be easier to do that if we were truly together forever. As you can see your family and friends are behind me right now, and we're both naked in front of them, but to me when I'm with you, I'm okay with being naked and showing everyone what I have. I hope one day we can do that together. So, please Jenna, will you do me the honors and marry me?"

Jenna didn't know what to say or what to do. She stood there in shock, naked, no longer covering herself as she stared at Sammy holding the ring. And looked up at her family and friends who were all standing there, watching her. "Sammy," Jenna cried and flung her arms around her. "Yes. I will marry you. But you're still sleeping on the couch."

Sammy smiled and kissed Jenna. "Totally worth it," she said as she slipped the engagement ring on Jenna's finger.

Visit my blogsite to get early access and exclusive content :D

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Jenna and the Christmas Memory

Post by Humilatron »

Jenna and the Christmas Memory

Jenna lounged on the bed with her wife at her side. She wrapped her arms around Sammy’s nude body and smiled. “Merry Christmas,” she whispered. “It’s our first christmas together as wife and wife.”

“But not our first Christmas,” Sammy smiled as she turned to face Jenna. “Do you remember our first Christmas together as an official couple?”

Jenna blushed. “I try to forget it,” she said.

“Oh come on, Jenna. It was adorable,” Sammy said.

“I was naked,” Jenna said. “At the Christmas party. It was embarrassing.”

“It was cute,” she said. “You were so excited to host your first Christmas Party and you invited everyone on campus to come.”

“No don’t remind me!” Jenna blushed.

Sammy kissed Jenna’s cheek. “You were getting ready for it, in the shower. The guests started arriving and you had told me to invite them inside, so I did. But then, you saw-“

“Okay,” Jenna said. “That’s enough. I don’t need you rehashing one of my most embarrassing moments.”

“Jenna,” Sammy said. “You shouldn’t be embarrassed. It was cute.”

“It was embarrassing! The whole campus saw me naked! All because I thought there was a spider in the shower!” She cried. “I ran out of the shower screaming, and then everyone saw me naked. It was embarrassing!”

“I have to confess,” Sammy said, biting her bottom lip.

“What?” Jenna asked.

Sammy smiled. “I snapped a picture of you.”

Jenna’s eyes widened. “No!”

“I couldn’t help it. I was holding the camera, and when I saw you I just... snapped,” she said. “Here I still have the photo.”

Sammy reached into the nightstand table and pulled out a photograph and showed it to Jenna. Jenna’s eyes widened as she saw her naked body staring back at her. Nothing was hidden from view. You could see her boobs, her freshly trimmed pussy, and even a little bit of her butt cheek from how she was standing. Her perky nipples even saluted the camera. “Why do you have this!” She yelled.

“It was hot,” Sammy said. “I wasn’t about to delete it.”

Jenna’s face burned red and she slapped Sammy gently. “I can’t believe you kept a photo!”

“Come on, Jenna,” Sammy said. “It was cute!”

“Can...” Jenna bit her bottom lip. “Can I have one of you?”

“Excuse me?” Sammy asked.

“Samantha, please if you’re going to have this naked photo of me, I want one of you,” Jenna said.

Sammy raised an eyebrow. “Only if you promise to never call me Samantha again, Jennifer,” she said.

“I promise,” Jenna giggled. “As long as you never call me Jennifer again.”

Sammy rolled her eyes and stood up. She smiled and posed for Jenna. “Go get the camera, Jenna,” she teased.

Jenna’s eyes widened and she gulped as Sammy sat against the wall and spread her legs. Jenna grabbed the camera and snapped various photos as Sammy posed for multiple shots. “Wow,” Jenna said. “You’re a natural.”

Sammy grinned and mooned Jenna, bending down all the way. Jenna kept snapping pictures and then Sammy grabbed the camera from Jenna. “Your turn.”

“Hey!” Jenna yelled in surprise as Sammy took the camera.

“Be my muse, Jenna. It’s only fair,” she said.

Jenna blushed. “I..I can’t-”

Sammy raised an eyebrow. “Come on, babe,” she said. “I just posed for you, now you pose for me.”

Jenna bit her bottom lip, but cooperated and posed in various revealing positions as Sammy snapped away with the camera. “Wow,” Sammy said. “These will really help me, thanks.”

Jenna giggled, leaned close to Sammy’s body, and said. “You really need pictures to help you? Why not just look at the real thing?”

Sammy grinned. “Sometimes the real thing isn’t available,” she whispered as she felt herself leaning towards Jenna. “And sometimes...”

Jenna rested her body on top of Sammy and Sammy stopped talking. Sammy kissed Jenna as Jenna wrapped her arms around Sammy’s neck. “You were saying?”

“Nothing beats the real thing,” Sammy whispered as she continued to kiss Jenna.

Jenna smiled and sighed. “Merry Christmas,” she whispered.

Sammy sighed. “I can’t wait for another year with you.”

IMPORTANT, Read This ->
Humilatron

Jenna and the Valentine’s Day

Post by Humilatron »

Jenna and the Valentine’s Day

Jenna smiled as she looked at the calendar that read February 14th. The day of love. And she knew exactly how she would want to spend it too. Sammy had gotten a job and was out for the whole of January on a business trip for her work and was only coming back now. Jenna had taken the time without Sammy and planned out a special night in anticipation of Sammy’s return. She had decorated the house with rose petals leading to their bedroom and had also went shopping for some supplies that would help her woo her love of her life for the rest of the month.

She knew Sammy would be getting home late today. So, she started cooking dinner. It was Sammy’s favorite dish. Cheese ravioli with homemade tomato sauce. She even made some bread rolls and had a table set up with candles ready to be lit as soon as Sammy walked through the door. Jenna really wanted to make this day special. She nibbled her bottom lip, nervous as she had stripped her clothes off and stood in her lingerie set that she had bought for this very day. It was a bit pricey, but she hoped Sammy loved it. She had a silk robe on to protect her modesty as she waited.

Jenna saw the car headlights in the window and rushed to the door. She saw Sammy’s car pulling into the driveway and smiled. She untied her robe and let it fall a little down her shoulders. Sammy stepped out of her car, grabbed her suitcase and lugged it towards the door. As she opened the door, she gasped as she saw her wife standing there in the sexiest lingerie she had ever seen. Sammy dropped her luggage and wrapped her arms around her wife’s neck and kissed her passionately. “Sammy,” Jenna whispered. “I’ve missed you so much.”

“I thought of you every minute I was in a meeting or wandering the city,” Sammy said. “I love you so much, Jenna.”

“I love you too, Sammy. Now come, you must be starving,” Jenna said as she led Sammy to the dining room where the table was set up. She lit the candles and uncovered the plate of food, revealing the ravioli garnished with a bit of parsley. She poured some red wine into two wine glasses and served those as well.

Sammy smiled. “Oh, Jenna,” she said. “I really missed this.”

Jenna sat down and uncovered her own plate and blushed as Sammy stared at her. “Your food is going to get cold,” Jenna whispered.

“Let it,” Sammy smirked. “I want to gaze at my wife’s hot body.”

Jenna blushed. “Come on, I spent all that time making your favorite dish. Now you will eat it or I’ll have to leave you alone for the night.”

Sammy smiled and gave Jenna a seductive look. “My wife is hot when she gets bossy,” Sammy said as she picked up her fork and began to eat.

Jenna watched Sammy take a bite. “Is it okay? Did I add too much salt? Too much pepper?” Jenna asked.

Sammy leaned over and kissed Jenna on the cheek. “It’s perfect.”

Jenna smiled and started to eat her own food. She took a sip of her wine and said. “So how was work?”

Sammy scowled. “It... it didn’t go well,” she said. “The city was nice, but I had some troubles.”

“I’m sorry,” Jenna said. “Do you want to talk about it?”

“No,” Sammy said. “I don’t want to ruin your night, Jenna. I’m fine. Let’s just have some fun and not think about it. I’m just happy that I finally get to spend some time with you.”

Jenna nodded. Sammy and Jenna continued to eat their food and drink the wine. “Are you ready for... dessert?” Jenna asked.

“What’s for dessert?” Sammy asked.

Jenna bit her bottom lip. She didn’t answer as she wandered towards the bedroom. Sammy’s eyes widened as she saw Jenna disappear inside. “I’m ready. Come in, Sammy,” Jenna called out.

Sammy rushed to the bedroom door and swung it open to find her wife laying naked on the bed, whipped cream on her boobs with cherries on top. Next to her was a bottle of chocolate syrup and there was some melting ice cream on her bare shaved crotch. Sammy stared at her wife with an expression of lust as Jenna blushed and smiled. Sammy practically flung herself onto the bed as she stripped her clothes off until she was also naked. Now both naked, Sammy dipped her head down and began to work. She licked the whipped cream first, sucking on Jenna’s tits as she did, her tongue tickling Jenna’s nipples. “Mmm,” Jenna gasped as she felt Sammy’s tongue tweak her nipples.

Sammy kissed Jenna’s lips with a cherry in her mouth, giving her a taste of the cherry and using her tongue to tie the cherry in a knot and showed it to Jenna teasingly. Sammy kissed Jenna’s temples and then moved back down as she ran her tongue from Jenna’s stomach down to where the ice cream was dripping. Jenna moaned as Sammy’s cold tongue touched her vagina and teased it slightly before moving back up her body.

She took the chocolate syrup and drizzled it onto Jenna’s body from her boobs down the middle of her chest to her crotch. Jenna blushed as Sammy used her tongue and followed the line of chocolate from Jenna’s crotch all the way up to her boobs where she gently sucked on them, tonguing Jenna’s nipples. Jenna moaned loudly in response. “UHHHH. Sammy,” Jenna cried.

Sammy focused her tongue on Jenna’s nipples. Jenna continued moaning getting really into the moment. Sammy took out the pairs of handcuffs from the bedside drawer and handcuffed both of Jenna’s wrists to the side of the bed. She then dipped her head down to Jenna’s crotch and lifted her legs up in a diaper position. She took the chocolate syrup and poured it all over Jenna’s most intimate areas and then used her tongue to get down there. Her tongue licked Jenna’s clit, cleaning it like she were a cat. She replaced her tongue with her finger, teasing her g spot as she penetrated her wife’s vagina, moving her finger in and out quickly.

“UHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” Jenna moaned.

Sammy took her finger out that was covered in chocolate and cum and held it up to Jenna’s mouth. Jenna sucked on the finger and blushed as Sammy kissed her, moving her tongue inside. Suddenly they both heard a car honk and a slamming of the door. Jenna’s eyes widened.

Sammy quickly stood up and threw some clothes on, adjusting her hair. She threw the covers over her wife and rushed to the door just as the doorbell rang. She opened it to find Ava Dunlap, Jenna’s mother, standing there. “Oh, hi, Sammy,” Ava said. “I didn’t realize you were coming back today.”

“Hello, Mrs. Dunlap,” Sammy said trying not to appear flustered. “It’s good to see you.”

“Darling, we’ve talked about this. Call me Ava. I’m your mother-in-law not some stranger,” Ava said.

“Sorry,” Sammy said. “Ava, it’s good to see you. How are you?”

“I’m doing well, may I come inside?” Ava asked. “I have a gift to give Jenna. Where is she anyway?”

“J-Jenna? She’s sleeping I’m afraid, but I’d be happy to give it to her on your behalf,” Sammy said.

Ava rolled her eyes and entered the house, heading straight for the bedroom. “Please, I’m her mother. She can wake up for me to give this to her.”

“W-wait,” Sammy said, but Ava flung the door wide open.

Her eyes widened as she saw her daughter handcuffed to the bed post, naked with a sheer cover over her body. Her eyes darted to the bedside table with the chocolate syrup sitting there. “Oh, that explains it,” Ava said. “Sammy, if you want to be subtle with your... activities, you might want to wipe your mouth next time. Anyways, Jenna. This is for you. I’ll um, put it next to the... syrup. Just don’t get it dirty, please.”

Ava put a small wrapped box onto the bedside table and then quickly left. Sammy burst out laughing while Jenna’s face was filled with mortification. Sammy uncovered Jenna’s body and smiled as she tore her clothes back off and uncuffed her wrists. “God, I’m never going to live that down,” Jenna said.

“I’m afraid not,” Sammy said, giggling a little. “Sorry, I tried to help.”

“Next time wipe your mouth,” Jenna teased as Sammy kissed her.

“Maybe you should wipe it for me,” Sammy whispered as Jenna used her tongue to clean Sammy’s face.

Sammy then handed Jenna the present her mom had left and Jenna opened it. It was a heart shaped locket. When she opened it it had a picture of Sammy’s grinning face. Jenna smiled. “I love you, Sammy,” Jenna said as she kissed her.

“I love you too, Happy Valentine’s Day,” Sammy said as she helped put the locket around Jenna’s neck and then spooned her wife, pulling the covers on top of them both, her hand resting on Jenna’s crotch and the other resting on Jenna’s boobs.

Jenna blushed and wrapped her arms around Sammy’s arms as they both fell asleep.

IMPORTANT, Read This ->