Manipulating Mona - by unfair

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
unfair

Manipulating Mona - by unfair

Post by unfair »

FYIs from author.

Hi, was going to continue to write a bit of an epic here, but I think I need some feedback on whether people like the direction and what I can do better before I commit any more time. If people things it's too slow or something, might edit/re-upload/delete.
Been reading stories on the internet for years and figured I should give something back :).

Some things to note:

-This is my first story anywhere ever, so be nice and I’d appreciate constructive comments.
-I’m no writer, so you’ll have to forgive my poor writing style. If anyone likes it and would like to edit and improve that, PM me.
-I think it’ll likely be on the more extreme side of things around here, so that’s your warning. Let me know if I should tone it down (or up) in future, or if it’s not close enough to the idea of the board.
-It’s set vaguely in the US, but I don’t know much about the US or the school system, so deal with a few inaccuracies.
-If you find it a little slow, most of the action starts post chapt 3-4.
-blah blah, let’s start

Tags for people searching: high school, blackmail, fff/f, m/f, humiliation, stripping, ENF

Chapter 1 – A fresh start

Mona did everything to not be noticed as she walked to her first class. She went quickly, books covering her C cup chest. Her clothes as always were fashionable but conservative, pants and a high cut top left plenty to the imagination. She was happy she didn’t draw many looks from boys as she went.

That’s not to say she isn’t an attractive girl. Her curly strawberry locks are the envy of the girls in her year, and what could be seen of her curvy yet slim figure, was in the subject of many boys thoughts at night. Her cute face is the picture of innocence, with elvish features and freckles along her nose. Her breasts look large on her small 5’0” figure.

Behind her shy mannerisms though, Mona drew a small smile. Things finally felt like they were looking up in her life. Her life at her old school had become hell before she moved thanks to her former boyfriend. Steve had seemed the kindest boy, and they’d had dated for six months. But as her body developed Steve’s interest in it grew along with her breasts. When she she refused to let him touch her one night, he’d gotten mad, and spread rumours around school that she was sleeping around.

This wasn’t true of course, but her reputation was soon in tatters. The girls stopped talking to her, and the boys approached her assuming she’d put out for them. That’s when she threw away any revealing clothing and her mom suggested they move her to a different school.

As she walked into math class she waved to her friends Matt and Amy, and sat down at her desk. The last couple of weeks at her new school had been the best of her life, her confidence had even grown to the point that she even applied to join the cheer squad at her mom’s advice. A wave of hope was washing over her, “yes! This place is different” she thought.

In the corner a girl smiled as well. This however, was not a genuine smile, but one produced to hide the vengeful thoughts in her mind. A smile becoming more genuine, as a plan crystallised in her mind.

Chapter 2 - Enemies in high places

No, Ashley didn’t much care for the new girl. Ashley was popular, intelligent, beautiful and bitchy, she owned this school and wasn’t afraid to remind people of that fact. Mona, she was sure, was someone that needed a good reminding, the kind of reminding that would mean no one would question Ashley's standing. Mona herself would have no social standing to speak of afterwards, but Ashley didn’t care about that.

She’s first noticed Mona on the shy girl’s her first day. It was clear from her prissy conservative costume, to Ashley, that Mona thought she was better than everyone. Ashley liked to dress provocatively and tease the boys, and didn’t want to be thought of as a slut in comparison. Secretly Ashley was also jealous of Mona, though she’d never admit it.

Ashley’s appearance was far different to Mona’s, her complexion and hair were dark, her facial features mature and serious. But it was her more modest B cup breasts that enraged her, “me, modest!”, she huffed. She liked bringing girls more endowed down a peg or two (or until she lost count of pegs).

So when she heard Mona was looking to join the cheer squad, she knew she had the perfect opportunity. Ashley was head cheerleader and had the rest of the squad, girls with status themselves, under her thumb.

That night the three top cheerleaders in the squad met for their weekly sleepover meeting at Ashley’s house, and she told them her plan..or some of it. Her friends were just as vindictive as her, all three loved to humiliate girls they thought were below them.

Cindy and Jenny had smiles on their faces and lust in their eyes as Ashley explained further “If that bitch is going to cover up, we’ll just have to help her come out of her shell”, she could feel herself getting wet at the thought, “I know the boys would appreciate it. Maybe we’ll find out she stuffs her bra”. The girls cracked up and planned for the next day.

Chapter 3 – three cheers for Mona

The three important cheerleaders had deceptive warm smiles on their faces as Mona entered the room adjacent the gym, their long legs were crossed identically under the desk. Ashley had instructed Cindy and Jenny to be as nice as possible to their soon-to-be victim “when she trusts us, we’ll have her where we want her”.

Mona say opposite the trio. Nervously she glanced between their eyes as they made small talk. Then what Mona had been hoping for “we’d be happy to accept you in to the squad!”.

Ashley began a gushing response, “oh than..”, but was cut short by Ashley.

“If, you pass our tests! You have to prove you are the kind of girl we are looking for” Ashley finished.

“tests?” was the cautious reply.

Ashley took on an authoritative tone, “We don’t accept just anyone, all girls have to survive a sleepover initiation.” Ashley looked her prey in the eyes “if you aren’t determined enough to join the squad, say now, we don’t take kindly to people wasting our time!”.

Mona paused, she didn’t yet know this was to be the biggest (and worst) decision of her life. But in her head she was defiant “my mom is right, I can’t let the past own me. I will stick this through!”. She gave her enigmatic smile “I’ll do whatever it takes”.

This of course was music to Ashley’s ears, she knew Mona would soon be doing a bit more than she thought. Back to her warm smile Ashley handed Mona a piece of paper and a pen, “Sign here please, it just says you accept that cheer-leading is a dangerous activity and won’t sue”. This came across as a little strange to Mona, but she was quickly told not to waste time when she started to read, and the paper was whipped away as soon as her signature was on it. They gave her Ashley’s address and told her they’d meet Saturday night.

As soon as the door closed behind Mona the girls started showing their middle fingers in her direction, laughing and highfiving, this bitch was going to be theirs.

Chapter 4 – Seeing Mona Lisa in the flesh

All four girls sat in a circle in Ashley’s bedroom. So far they’d chatted and Mona was really feeling one of the girls, but the mood shifted when Ashley’s parents went out.

Ashley went excitedly to her bed and pulled something out stashed behind. Mona beamed when she saw “my own cheerleading outfit!”, she reached out to grab it but Ashley pulled back.

“Ah, ah aaah!” she teased, “first you have to agree to your first test”, she said with a wicked grin. Mona was quick to agree, she was feeling the acceptance she craved and nothing was going to mess this up for her.

Ashley held a blindfold out, “Your first challenge is toooooo, change into your uniform in under two minutes..blindfolded!”.

Mona shrugged, “easy peasy, you guys all come back in two minutes and I’ll be done”.

Ashley shook her head, “Absolutely not, we have to watch and make sure you don’t cheat, come on it’s just us girls, don’t be a prude”.

Mona was a little shocked, no-one had seen her in her underwear before. She also couldn’t understand how she could cheat. But she soon folded to the three dominant girl’s stares, besides she trusted them.

As soon as Ashley’s goons put the blindfold on the naive girl the three giggled silently. From behind one girl’s back came her phone, camera pointed in the unsuspecting girls direction ready.
Last edited by unfair on Sun Nov 10, 2019 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theoneandonly

Re: Manipulating Mona - by unfair

Post by theoneandonly »

great story so far, keep it up!
Kim

Post by Kim »

Beautiful start, not too slow, just fine. Love the camera thing ;) Hope you'll keep going soon.
unfair

Post by unfair »

Thanks guy!

I'll aim to get another few chapters in the coming week then, suggestions are welcome.

And I vow to finish it :) (people never finish these stories on the internet, drives me up the wall sometimes haha).
dazed

Post by dazed »

Agree. This has the makings of a really good story. Please continue
cober

Post by cober »

What Mona values most it seems is her reputation. So have the girls allow her to choose her fate. For example a costume party where Mona has the choice wearing a embarrassing costume where every one know its is example sailor moon with short dress or a cat women costume with a full head mask but cat-women costume is a tiny gstring and tube top. But the mask will hide her identity.

Cause Mona selts the more humiliating costume each time to preserve her reputation.

Example B - She can send a picture herself in a tiny swim suit to the cheese team. Or send nudes with no head to the chess team :)

I like the idea of making Mona humiliate herself more in order to try save her reputation. Have to listen to everyone talk about the school slut who noone knows who it is except 3 head cheerleaders.
unfair

Post by unfair »

cober wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:37 pm What Mona values most it seems is her reputation. So have the girls allow her to choose her fate. For example a costume party where Mona has the choice wearing a embarrassing costume where every one know its is example sailor moon with short dress or a cat women costume with a full head mask but cat-women costume is a tiny gstring and tube top. But the mask will hide her identity.

Cause Mona selts the more humiliating costume each time to preserve her reputation.

Example B - She can send a picture herself in a tiny swim suit to the cheese team. Or send nudes with no head to the chess team :)

I like the idea of making Mona humiliate herself more in order to try save her reputation. Have to listen to everyone talk about the school slut who noone knows who it is except 3 head cheerleaders.
Thanks! Will bare in mind.

tbh, I don't like them being given a list of choices, because I feel the user hopes the choose 1 and then might be disappointed when they don't get to see that. I'll be sure to work some false unfair choices in though, or maybe giving her a vague goal like "flash a boy at school today" and force her to choose the specifics.
cober

Post by cober »

I like that idea have her make a list of all the unpopular boys and then have them tell her she needs to flash a person on list each day. Or she could have take a photo of herself with their cocks near her face or something work her way through the list.

Cheerleaders could have fun by tipping off the guys so they make her have do more in order to get the picture.