The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 7 now up)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 8

Ninja was sneaking around on top of the roof, keeping low to avoid being seen. She was attempting to locate girls walking alone outside to ambush. She kept seeing people who were too far away to realistically jump (such as in the sports areas or nearby the detached vocational class building). Eventually, though, she noticed Holy Roller hiding in the parking lot. Ninja figured that it would be easy to sneak down undetected and stealthily approach her from behind.

***Ninja vs Holy Roller***

Ninja effortlessly jumped from the roof to grabbing a window, and then landed. She quickly dove behind a car to avoid being seen. As she wove through the maze in a crouch, she neared her target with every step.

Everything was working perfectly until an act of divine intervention caused one of the car alarms to go off when Ninja got too close to that car! Holy Roller turned around to look right at Ninja, screaming loudly. Ninja froze in the moment, surprised and startled by the noise. Holy Roller then took off running in the other direction, not feeling a battle against one of the best athletes in the whole school. Ninja considered chasing after her, but there wasn't much point now that the element of surprise was lost. Disappointed, Ninja went back to her roof to hunt a new victim.

Elsewhere, Track Star found herself actually bored walking around her track as a warmup, since nobody has come even within sight range of her yet at all. Virgin, however, had the opposite mentality. She was very-much happy that nobody had tried to get her yet in her safe little fortress. Truthfully Virgin never wanted to enter this contest in the first place, she only did it because her mom ordered her to try and win that million dollars. Watching the humiliating videos that TikToker had sent out earlier chilled Virgin down to her very soul (especially because welding was right next door to woodshop!) Pixie was another hider that was glad to stay hidden in her little cabinet. Pixie wasn't aware of this particular fact, but in the aftermath of Ninja's failed ambush earlier, Pixie now remains the only girl that even Hacker hasn't managed to find yet using the security cameras because the tiniest entrant hid before Hacker ever reached them.

In a completely unrelated note, Basketballer searching the gym managed to discover a loot chest hidden underneath the bleachers. Inside was a gold card which read "Treasure Bonus! $1000 added to your account. First come first serve" Basketballer did a pretty epic fist pump after that one. After finding no enemies hidden in here, however, Basketballer decided that she was going to head over nearby the fountain and see if she could complete the bathing quest. Once Basketballer was on the move again, Hacker sent a location update to Bully as part of her effort to set up the kaiju battle.

A grudge match on par with Hall Monitor vs Skater was on the horizon next, however, when Cheerleader turned a corner in the hallway and made eye contact with Goth standing outside of the library. These two complete opposites normally cannot even sit nearby each other in a class without incident, but now there are no teachers or rules to hold them back. This would not be pretty.

***Cheerleader vs Goth***

Both girls, without ever intending to synchronize, both simultaneously yelled out "Oh you bitch!" They both then felt dirty afterwards and ran towards each other, weapons in hand.

Cheerleader tossed the coffee cup full of hot coffee at Goth, but Goth barely managed to dodge it having seen it coming. Goth, however, still had her power cord that she was using as a whip, so she started swinging it at Cheerleader from many different angles. Cheerleader was staying out of range, but was trying to figure out how to deal with this problem. She was not at all a fan of pain, and getting hit with that was going to sting like a sonuva bitch.

Cheerleader decided to run inside the library for ideas, with Goth hot on her heels. Grabbing the only useful thing that she could, Cheerleader grabbed a very large book and swung the book at Goth. The two girls then engaged in a sloppy sword fight of sorts with their makeshift weapons until Cheerleader smacked Goth's whipping hand so hard that the power cord went flying. Goth rebounded quickly, grabbing the closest book she could reach to continue the fight.

It didn't take Goth very long to figure out the flaw in this plan: Cheerleader is an endurance athlete, Goth is not. As Goth started to get tired much faster than her opponent, she had to get creative. And by "creative", I mean that she tossed her book like Captain America right into Cheerleader's nose.

The hit stunned Cheerleader for a moment, long enough for Goth to grab the scissors out of her miniskirt pocket and dive at her enemy. Once she had tackled Cheerleader to the ground, Goth immediately snipped the elastic waistband of Cheerleader's skirt. Cheerleader fought back by smacking Goth in the face and rolling them over. Now that Cheerleader was on top she went for Goth's corset, but it can't be undone in the front. When Goth tried to attack again with the scissors, Cheerleader grabbed that hand with both of hers to steal the scissors away from her enemy.

Cheerleader managed to claim the scissors, but the struggle allowed Goth enough freedom to kick her in the stomach which made her drop them. Cheerleader fell backwards as Goth now reclaimed the top position. With one big yank Goth managed to lift the super-thin cheer top up and over Cheerleader's head and fully off of her, which left the bouncy braless bombshell topless and screaming.

Cheerleader needed to switch tactics fast, and she didn't have time to bother covering up her DD breasts, so she used both hands to grab Goth by the neck. The pale lady was not prepared for this move at all and had trouble getting her choker's hands off of her neck. Cheerleader then stood up, pushing Goth back (and also causing Cheerleader's skirt to drop down to her feet with no working waistband, exposing her panties to the world) Goth rolled over in an attempt to stand up, but this proved to be a terrible mistake. Cheerleader jumped onto her back, untying the strings holding the corset together in the back. The corset undid and dropped down on the ground underneath the now-topless Goth. She tried to fight free and escape, but as she stood up Cheerleader grabbed her miniskirt and jerked it down to her knees. Goth's thong was now showing, with Cheerleader getting quite the eyeful of Goth's behind at face level before Goth turned around.

Both mortal enemies then did the unthinkable by once-again having the same idea at the same time. They lunged recklessly forward and grabbed the other's panties. The two topless women then got involved in a brutal sumo match using each other's panty waistband for leverage. Both women suffered wedgies so intense that they felt like dying, mixed with both of them trying to yank those panties off if they could. It was abundantly obvious to anybody watching that neither girl had a single hair in their pubic region considering how much skin was being exposed here. They wrestled back and forth, up and down, for 30 whole seconds before Goth got much too tired to keep going. Cheerleader then managed to rip Goth's panties to the ground, leaving her enemy essentially naked (save for the fishnet leggings). With only one option left, Goth dropped down to the ground as fast as she could, taking Cheerleader's panties down with her. The two bitter rivals were now both naked in front of each other and the world!

At this point Cheerleader barely even cared anymore and jumped on top of Goth on the ground again. This time Cheerleader pinned both of Goth's arms under her legs as she straddled her nemesis's naked waist, grabbing Goth's hair and thrashing her head around. Cheerleader postured upwards on all fours in order to give her extra leverage in her fight against Goth, whose arms were moving around still trapped by Cheerleader's legs.

Suddenly the two women heard the robot voice read out "Cheerleader has been eliminated".

Cheerleader screamed "WHAT?" and then looked around. She then saw Goth's right hand holding her phone. While Goth's arms were trapped between Cheerleader's legs, she had apparently grabbed her phone out of its thigh holster and used it blindly. The phone was pointed upwards and aimed right between Cheerleader's legs that were bent over and lifted upwards during the fighting. If Cheerleader only knew how explicit that picture wound up being she would die, showing not just her pussy lips but also her asshole in very clear HD. Then again, Goth had no idea about the "collateral damage" from winning this fight. Because Cheerleader's pussy was only about 6 inches above Goth's own naked pussy at the time of the snap, the clueless winner had managed to get herself in the shot too! The only reason that Goth remained in the contest was because the rules say that the girls cannot eliminate themselves using their own phones.

Benedict's boys came into the library to retrieve the stunned and mentally in shock Cheerleader, taking away her as well as all of the loose clothing lying around. Goth was too exhausted and sore to notice any of that at first, but after about a minute of recovering she realized her situation: She was now absolutely naked except for her fishnet leggings (which covered nothing), and every other piece of clothing was gone now. Worse, Goth was painfully and shamefully aware that absolutely everybody had already seen absolutely everything she had by this point, even without her knowing about her self-inflicted HD pussy shot.

Goth sat up at last and thought to herself "No point even covering my tits anymore, but I have to find something to cover the kitty or else I'll lose in a flash...literally!" She stood up while keeping a hand in front her her pussy, trying to retain at least a shred of modesty, and started looking around the library for something to wear.

There was a cloth banner on the wall which said "Readers are Leaders" that was around the right size for what she would need. She pulled it off the wall, placed it between her legs, and then tied the four ends together. She had created essentially cave woman panties out of the banner, almost a diaper (although not enough to count for completing that quest) while her upper body was still 100% bare and her legs were still covered in fishnets. Goth legitimately wondered which was more utterly unfathomably mortifying: Being naked, or wearing this. For now she considered the banner just barely better than having her naked pussy on display, plus it prevented anyone from taking a picture of her to win.

Goth picked up her power cord from earlier and the scissors. She then had the idea to head towards the music room nearby. She knew of something in there which would help her look far less ridiculous.

With Cheerleader's elimination via rabid catfight, we are now down to just 20 ladies left in the contest. The first third of the contest has completed. Who will win? Who will lose? Who will experience the most intense humiliation of their entire life? Only time will answer these questions.
Last edited by Executionus on Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
cober

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 8 now up)

Post by cober »

I have idea giving a prize full wet suit to one the girls (i was thinking virgin). The suit has a lock on the zip to prevent its removal. And the suit comes with a key.

The trick is the key does not unlock the suit but rather its used to unlock the controls. You see the suit has inbuilt vibrator which is controlled by 2nd gift.

The 2nd gift is a game boy to Gamer to keep her from getting bored while hiding. It comes with a key to the wet suit but the secret is the game triggers the vibrator and higher the level gamer reaches the greater the vibrations. Maybe have some zips on suit so can access her boobs and ass

Being a pro gamer the suit will quickly become a denial or cum machine. Then can notify the girl that she has find the key to get out the suit :) causing her to run into other girls who while they cant remove the suit cause the lock will enjoy her humiliation watching the girl cum over and over. Sending out pictures of her O face..

Soon the girl will be willing to trade anything for the suits removal.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

That's a nice idea for a separate story concept (which you should write up and post), but it wouldn't work here. It would break from the fair competition aspect, and the entire plan fails if Gamer gets eliminated. Also Gamer is busy hunting loot and targets using her minimap advantage, she's not going to stop to randomly play around.

I will say, though, that if you're interested in the idea of one of the girls being trapped being helplessly vibrated unable to stop it, then you should most certainly root for Bully who has some evil plans in that vein now that she has a remote vibrator. It will probably be a little while before I go back to her though since so many other ladies need their turns first.
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

*Part 9

Three minutes into JROTC and Fighter's cage match, essentially all of it has been Fighter using footwork, leg kicks, and jabs to control distance and do some light damage, but JROTC has done a good job of blocking and has landed a couple jabs herself. At one point JROTC eats a shot to the eye and reacts strongly, covering it with her hand. When Fighter steps in to capitalize, JROTC reveals that she was faking it by sprinting into clinch range and grabbing Fighter. Fighter braces herself to defend a takedown, but is unpleasantly surprised when JROTC lands a knee shot right on the clit! This may be an MMA match, but it's clearly army rules. With the "illegal" knee shot giving her an opening, JROTC suplexes Fighter and the two transition to ground grappling next. Considering the cardio training both girls have gone through, we're going to return to this later (again).

TikToker had spent the last several minutes hiding behind a bush, mostly trying to regain her stamina and her nerve. She finally feels ready to get back out there and take somebody out, but she needs a plan to outsmart her opponents. She doesn't want to charge in blindly considering she is small and barely dressed. TikToker misses having Krazy Glue. Thinking about the glue gave TikToker an idea: There might be more glue in woodshop! Woodshop is right nearby where she is, so she sneaks back inside and walks to the woodshop door. For reasons that TikToker cannot understand (Virgin boarding it up) the door won't budge. Disappointed, TikToker decides she might try autotech next to find something useful.

Elsewhere, a surprisingly relaxed Swimmer was wading back and forth in her pool waiting for somebody to come challenge her. She felt that she could beat any other girl in water, even someone like Fighter, so she had no intention of leaving all contest. Her eyes looked over when somebody exited from the school building door and walked her way. It was Scientist, complete with labcoat stuffed with science goodies (not that Swimmer knew that part).

***Swimmer vs Scientist***

Swimmer taunted the genius "Come on in, nerd. I already scared off that computer girl, don't you turn chicken too."

Scientist laughed "Oh Hacker. Hacker WISHES she was as smart as I am. You, however, cannot conceptualize my level of intelligence enough to even visualize it as a goal possible of your achievement. It would be akin to asking an ant to imagine calculus"

Swimmer stood up straight "Bitch did you just call me stupid?"

Scientist reached a gloved hand into one of her pockets in order to pull out a dice-sized cube of material. She then responded "I'll answer that question with a question of my own: Do you know what happens when potassium is submerged in water?"

Swimmer pointed at her "You're bluffing trying to scare me! I happen to know that potassium is that vitamin in bananas and nothing happens if you throw a banana into a swimming pool. I've seen it myself."

Scientist slowly blinked her eyes closed, then reopened them, frightened by the concept that people like this can vote now. She then answered "Wrong. It catches fire and explodes!" Scientist then tossed the cube near Swimmer, causing it to go off shooting sparks everywhere like a whole bunch of fireworks all tied together.

Swimmer screamed and swam away from the chaos that was taking place, shortly before it went off like a tiny bomb. Swimmer then yelled "ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY???"

Scientist answered "Yep! They call me 'Mad Scientist' now." and then she tossed another potassium cube at Swimmer. Sparkle sparkle, crackle crackle boom! Swimmer was in hysterics at this point, literally fleeing for her life.

Scientist very calmly told her "You know, I brought a whole bunch of these. I grabbed dozens before coming here, since everybody knew you were going to start in the pool. I can keep throwing them at you if you want, or you can get out of the pool and we can fight. I'm good either way"

Swimmer screamed "OK OK! I'll come out! Crazy bitch...." Swimmer swam over to the ladder on the other side of the pool from where Scientist was standing.

Scientist tossed another cube into the water behind Swimmer right as she started climbing, and the reaction caused the startled Swimmer to almost jump out of the pool with cartoon physics. Scientist then joked "You probably shouldn't insult a woman with explosives"

Angry and terrified at the same time, Swimmer ran as fast as she could around the outer edge of the pool to get to Scientist. Scientist made a mocking teacher voice "No running at the pool!" The constant mockery of Swimmer got her so angry that she charges right at Scientist without even being the least bit careful about it.

As Swimmer got into range, Scientist reached into one of her pockets and pulls out her crude improvised stungun. She lunges forward and hits the enraged Swimmer in the chest. The jolt is not as strong as an actual weapon, but it hurt enough and locked up her legs for a moment. Swimmer falls face-first onto the pavement. Scientist then takes out her fabric scissors, chopping both straps to Swimmer's one piece swimsuit in seconds. When Swimmer panics to grab her straps, Scientist slices open the left side of the suit from armpit to hip bone. The stress from the stretched-out spandex snaps back once released, popping open and leaving Swimmer nude in a heap. She tries to hug her torn suit tightly in front of her, until Scientist yanks it out of her hand and throws it away.

With how thin and flat Swimmer is, it takes no effort for her to cover her chest with her left arm while using the right arm to cover her shaven pussy. She doesn't dare try to move for risk of exposing her privates parts though, so she just cowers at Scientist's mercy.

Scientist pulls out another potassium cube and then tells Swimmer "You're still wet, which means your skin will set one of these off. Trust me, that will NOT feel good, at all. Roll on your back, arms at your side, or I drop it on you."

Swimmer instantly complied without hesitation out of fear, showing the entire world her full-frontal nudity. She quickly stammered "I give up, I give up! Don't hurt me!"

Swimmer was mortified that so many millions of eyes were looking at her body, especially her chest. While lying down on her back like this, and without clothing to mask the shape of her form, her chest looked indistinguishable from a boy's chest and she knew it. And now she knew that everyone else knew it too, a thought that made her entire face blush ruby.

Scientist held the cube in her hand still, then softly commanded "I have to look between those legs you know. Spread 'em." Swimmer shamefully did as she was told, exposing everything she has.

Scientist raised her eyebrows, seemingly out of approval, and then sympathetically told Swimmer "Now if you want, I can wait here while you...hmm, how do I want to put this? I will wait here while you 'swim freestyle' for a minute or so to get paid money before you're eliminated"

Swimmer's eyes went owl wide from the suggestion. She couldn't even speak well enough to respond.

Scientist continued "I'd do it if I were you. Everyone can already see everything. It would be $6,000 for the full minute. That sure beats going home broke."

Swimmer did want that money, but at the same time the thought of masturbating in front of everyone like that would be almost too much to live with. She laid there speechless, clearly torn and unable to decide.

That's when Scientist jumped in "Actually, I happen to have something that would help" She reached her free hand into one of her pockets and pulled out a small bottle.

Swimmer looked scared again until Scientist reassured her "Oh don't worry. This is not a weapon. It's just concentrated menthol. I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that people pay good money for this stuff for foreplay, even heavily diluted. I'm just going to apply a little bit of full power for you now"

Swimmer was going to object, but Scientist wasted no time grabbing the dropper and dropping a single drop directly onto Swimmer's clitoral hood. Five seconds later and Swimmer's clit could feel the menthol sensation. It felt like how menthol and mint feel in the mouth, but that experience was down south instead. It felt good. Swimmer blushed as she felt her clit swelling and escaping from its hood from the menthol feeling, but then her mouth went wide when Scientist dropped a second drop right on top of the unguarded clit itself! The smart girl then placed two more, one each on the left and right labia, then put the dropper back on the bottle and closed it before returning it to the labcoat.

In no time flat, Swimmer's pussy lit up with intense all-over stimulation the likes of which she never even imagined. Scientist wasn't wrong, this stuff felt amazing! Swimmer made a mental note to buy some of that herself.

That extra edge was exactly what she needed in order to give her the courage to start touching herself, and that is exactly what she did. Once she started rubbing her stimulant-fueled clit, the stimulation felt like it doubled or tripled. Swimmer accidentally made a loud gasp, and then turned a new shade of red out of the shame from her outburst. The feeling was so good that Swimmer had a minor orgasm around 10 seconds into playing, although she did good to hide it from the people watching. Swimmer is one of those lucky girls who goes off repeatedly but most of hers are mild until she reaches the big one.

Scientist grabbed one of the poolside spy cameras sitting there and moved it 10 inches in front of Swimmer's throbbing pussy when she wasn't looking. Scientist also coached her as she went "I want you to imagine all of your hot swimmer boy teammates in nothing but their tight, barely-there Speedos, all standing here watching you go. More than likely they are all at home watching you right now for real too, except they're wearing a hand instead of a Speedo."

The dirty talk about her classmates made Swimmer feel very ashamed of the explicit act she was putting on, but on the other hand it was also massively hot and she absolutely started visualizing some of the guys from her swim team and their signature spandex bulges growing. As the menthol lit up more and more nerves all over her entire vagina, including the inside of it thanks to Scientist putting drops of her labia, Swimmer grew more and more tempted to actually stick fingers inside of herself for the full experience. After two more mini-orgasms, Swimmer gave in and surprised everyone watching by shoving two fingers in and pumping herself furiously. She railed herself so hard that her breathing started to sound like hyperventilation. After a few internal mini orgasms, she went back to her clit and finally felt the "big one" coming next. She arched her back and knees upwards somewhat, rising her butt and pussy off of the ground and holding them in mid air. Swimmer looked around at her pool area and realized that she would never be able to swim here again without remembering this experience and how good it all felt.

Her finale started approaching faster than she was counting on, and was bringing far more power than what she was ready for. So far Swimmer had hid all of her orgasms without issue, but she was now suddenly worries at the last possible moment that she was not going to have a prayer of hiding this last one! Her brain told her to stop, but her hand never listened at all as it brought her to the edge. A microsecond before she came, Swimmer felt a huge rush of fluid buildup gushing into her system. She thought to herself "Oh no! Not again! NOT NOW!!" but it was far too late to stop. Her hips thrust forward perversely, she squealed with pleasure, and then she felt her pussy spray fluid all over the place in front of her as the menthol stimulant aided her in having a full squirting orgasm for all of the cameras to enjoy. In fact, she had just sprayed all over the spy camera between her legs recording every XXX-rated detail, but she didn't actually know that detail yet. She had almost hit Scientist with the spray had the girl not moved at the last second. Swimmer would never in a million years have ever verbally told a soul that she sometimes squirts. Now she just physically demonstrated that embarrassing trait for millions of people.

Swimmer moved her hands to cover her crimson face completely before asking "Time? How long was that?"

Scientist chuckled and then told her "about 2 minutes 15 seconds."

Swimmer moved her hands to stare at Scientist before yelling "WHAT? Why didn't you tell me to stop when it was a minute?"

Scientist bluntly told her "Your phone said "quest complete". You just didn't want to stop. Anyway, it's picture time. Actually, spread your arms wide too just for fun. Pose like you're doing a back float!" Humiliated so much by all of this, including the idea of posing for her tormentor, she still did as she was told and posed with her legs wide and her arms out to her sides.

Her arousal and afterglow were both dying down and being replaced with intense shame, regret, and remorse with every second, however. The more she thought about it the worse it got. All of her teammates just saw that. All of her classmates just saw that. All of her exes and any boy she might try to date just saw that. Probably every single male that she has or will ever know for the rest of her life just watched her cum and squirt. Swimmer's heart was beating a thousand beats per second as she watched Scientist pull out her phone, aim it at Swimmer's fully-exposed head-to-toe full frontal nudity on mortifying display, soaking wet in more ways that one. Swimmer was forced to watch Scientist take an HD picture of it all that would exist forever. The robot voice read out "Swimmer has been eliminated"

Scientist then ate the cube she had been threatening Swimmer with this whole time. When Swimmer looked horrified, Scientist told her "Oh, that one was sugar. Gotcha!" before walking away and reentering the school building.

Benedict's boys came out to quickly escort Swimmer out of sight. Not too far away from there, Hacker watched the entire "battle" on her cameras and was horrified. Clearly Scientist was going to be an extremely dangerous opponent to deal with! Hacker had previously only been worried about the athletic ladies. Hacker began to realize that the only way for her to win this contest was going to be if she hand-picked the weakest girl she could find and did everything possible to ensure that the weak girl was the last opponent left, otherwise the best Hacker could hope for is runner-up status. Now she just had to figure out "who?", and "how?"

We've officially entered the teens, as only 19 girls remain in the Thirst Games. Just make sure to keep your thirst quenchers far away from alkali metals....
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Redd

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 9 now up)

Post by Redd »

Wow what a performance by Scientist! I hope she keeps it up.
Executionus

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 9 now up)

Post by Executionus »

A little behind-the-scenes tidbit, but Scientist vs Swimmer was the first battle that I envisioned in my head when I was finalizing the cast for this game/story. Because both Scientist and Swimmer had set starting locations, I decided that Scientist would head to the pool to do what she did long before I ever got around to officially starting.

And now for the reason I wanted this battle the entire time: the reaction of potassium in water in this story is 100% legit and is something that I always remember from an incident at my high school. Some idiot stole an entire brick of potassium from the chem lab and tried to flush it to be funny. This guy went to the hospital with toilet shrapnel everywhere, and my school banned all alkali metals (especially potassium, the most volatile).

When I was designing Scientist I wanted her to debut with potassium and water as a flex. Every girl had some strategy that they were wanting to do before the game started, and about half of them actually stuck with the plan.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 10)

Post by Executionus »

*Part 10

Slut had been in the process of walking down the hallway towards the pool to cash out on the quest when her phone popped up a new notification telling her that somebody else had already completed that quest. On the one hand, Slut was disappointed (and still sexually frustrated to boot). On the other hand, Slut made a note to find a video of that after the contest was over, and she was enjoying making theories in her mind about which girl besides her was actually brave enough to do it. Moments later the alert came up announcing Swimmer's elimination, and she put two and two together here. Clearly somebody had forced Swimmer's hand, no pun intended. Of course, that would mean that whoever had done that was going to still be in close proximity to the swimming pool. Slut sprinted forwards in order to catch that unknown girl and strike!

Elsewhere, Holy Roller had found herself walking on the wooden bridge across the creek between buildings when she just happened to look on the underside of the wooden railing and saw something sticking out slightly and taped in place. When she took the strange item, she realized that it was a corporal punishment paddle! At first she was going to leave it behind out of principle, but then stopped herself. She then muttered to herself "Spare the rod, spoil the child. I guess most of these girls HAVE been pretty naughty."

One of the naughtiest of the girls in here, Gangster, came up on Track Star walking casually around the track. She decided that it was finally time to diaper someone!

***Gangster vs Track Star***

Gangster charged at Track Star, who effortlessly sprinted back to a close-but-safe distance. As Gangster chased after Track Star, the runner kept running away and keeping just slightly out of grabbing range.

Gangster got pissed off and yelled "¡Puta! Stop running away and fight me!"

Track Star responded in a very condescending voice "Running is, like, my thing"

Hating the arrogance, Gangster tried again to chase and grab Track Star, but still she kept out of range without difficulty. The frustration was getting to Gangster very badly. A more emotionally mature woman may have chosen to walk away from this situation or to try a different tactic. Gangster, however, was just going to keep charging over and over again out of spite until it somehow worked. Spoiler alert: It didn't.

After about 2 minutes of running full speed after Track Star, Gangster found herself very out of breath. It was then that Track Star turned around and tackled Gangster to the ground! Too tired to offer a strong resistance, Gangster lost her tanktop in seconds. She rolled over onto her front in an effort to stand back up, but this just allowed Track Star to unclasp her bra and take that off too. Gangster stood up, but she was now completely topless! Gangster crossed her left arm over her chest to hide it.

Track Star stood up too, dangling Gangster's tanktop and bra in front of her tauntingly. She then mocked "Come and geeeeet it"

Gangster was tired of this tactic, and was figuring out finally that it wasn't going to work. She walked off of the track defeated, but angry. When Track Star tried to get close, Gangster turned around reach to strike back. This caused the runner to freeze in place and back up.

At this point Gangster was just over this girl's entire existence as a person, so she reached down to the ground and picked up a rock. Before Track Star even figured out what was going on, Gangster just baseballed that thing into her jaw at 80 MPH. That hurt badly, and sure stopped Track Star in her...tracks. Gangster charged again and this time she was able to grab a hold of Track Star's tight sport's bra with her left land, gripping it tightly. With her right hand she smacked Track Star in the face so hard that she fell to the ground and saw double for a while. Track Star wasn't even with it enough to notice that she was topless now, her bra in Gangster's hand. Similarly, Gangster had been forced to reveal her breasts to the world in order to fight this fight, so both women were now topless and uncovered.

Before Track Star had any real chance to recover from getting rocked and smacked senseless, Gangster jumped on top of her chest facing towards the runner's legs. She grabbed her tanktop back and threw it on quickly. The next thing she did was grab Track Star's short shorts to jerk and throw them upwards so rapidly that she essentially removed them via German suplex. Track Star's fuzzy place was now out in the open facing upwards directly in front of Gangster.

Realizing that she was now completely naked, Track Star began to panic and flail, reaching both hands forward and grabbing Gangster's hair from behind to pull it as hard as she could. Gangster winced in pain but held her ground, responding by reaching forward and grabbing Track Star by the southern short hairs! Track Star screamed high pitched enough to shatter glass, followed by Gangster ordering her "Let go or I keep pulling!"

Track Star immediately released Gangster's hair, with Gangster letting go herself afterwards. Track Star began to fidget but was immediately shot down by Gangster yelling "You lost! Now don't you dare fight me while I finish you off or else I will give you a waxless wax job, understand?"

With her opponent holding deathly still out of fearful submission, Gangster then dropped her other bombshell "Although before I eliminate you, I'm going to diaper you! Viewer request."

Track Star gasped "What???"

Gangster laughed "Oh, but first, you need a little baby powder to prevent diaper rash" Pulling the baby powder bottle out of her pocket, Gangster opened it and shook a whole ton of the white fluffy powder all over Track Star's pubic region. At this point her pubes looked frosted white. Gangster then grabbed the diaper out of her other pocket and placed it underneath Track Star's butt.

Gangster taunted her victim a little bit by saying "Come on, widdle baby, you have to spread those legs so I can put the diaper on" Track Star tried to beg her not to, but was completely ignored as Gangster grabbed both of Track Star's thighs and roughly forced them apart! This finally exposed her pussy proper, and Gangster made it a point to shake more baby powder right on the exposed lips. Once the powdering was done, Gangster grabbed the front of the diaper at last. She fiddled with it for an embarrassingly long time before securing it onto Track Star's body (Gangster having never diapered anything before). Considering that the diaper was literally made toddler sized, the only way this thing closed at all was because Track Star has such a thin elongated frame.

Gangster heard the quest completion alert go off and was happy. She even brought up her phone to take a couple close-up pictures of the ridiculously-tight diaper on Track Star's body for the hell of it. She saw the drone flying towards her in the distance with her loot chest and was very pleased with herself at this moment.

Unfortunately, she was also massively distracted at this moment too. No longer needing to fear pube attacks with a diaper on, Track Star exploded all at once with a massive full-body push that knocked Gangster off of her. Track Star stood up quickly, grabbing her sport's bra that was still lying on the ground nearby, and took off running as fast as she could! Gangster got up and tried to run after her for about 5 seconds, but Track Star was speeding across the schoolyard at speeds usually reserved for vehicles. Gangster gave up trying to catch her pretty quickly, loudly yelling "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

Although Track Star escaped, Gangster did still earn herself a loot chest from the quest completion. When the drone finally reached her she angrily opened it up to discover a pair of handcuffs. She madly thought to herself "Wow, these would've been very helpful TWENTY SECONDS AGO!!" She made sure to vow that the next chick she gets her hands on will be locked in place, for damn sure.

Meanwhile Track Star ran at full sprint, still holding her bra in her hand instead of wearing it, until she went around a corner by the main building. She leaned back against the wall and composed herself quickly, trying to relax some now that she had escaped. Remembering that her tits were on show for the entire world, Track Star meekly turned to face the wall while pulling her sports bra back on. When she turned back around she screamed in shock at what she saw!

***Track Star vs Ninja***

When Track Star was still facing the wall to re-dress herself, Ninja performed a basic roof-to-ground jump and roll dismount to land directly behind her. Track Star had made the mistake of sheltering close by to the main building where Ninja has been lying in wait the entire contest. Track Star turned around to see Ninja about 2 feet in front of her and screamed from the surprise of it.

Not wanting her target to escape, Ninja grabbed Track Star's right arm and judo-tossed her to the ground. Quickly Ninja moved to Track Star's legs, stepping on her left foot while grabbing her right. Ninja pulled those legs wide apart like a wishbone this way with Track Star helpless to escape the hold. Ninja reached down and literally ripped Track Star's diaper off of her, baring her powdered pussy to the world once again. In seconds Ninja snapped a picture of this mortifying sight, eliminating Track Star despite all of the runner's struggling to stay in this game.

Benedict's boys came out to escort Track Star away as Ninja climbed up the windows and gutters to return to her rooftop vigil. Not too far away from her position, Gangster got the phone alert that somebody had just eliminated Track Star for her. On the one hand, Gangster was happy to see her gone. On the other hand, Gangster knew that whoever did that must be fairly nearby in the direction that Track Star just ran. When Gangster started running in that direction to attack this new target, she just happened to notice movement on the rooftop when Ninja climbed back up there. Gangster looked up and saw Ninja standing there clear as day before she crouched down again to avoid being seen. This revelation caused Gangster to stop running, pausing to think on what to do next. She had to figure out some way to take out an enemy that jumps people from the roof of the school, but at least she knew what she was up against now.

18 left in the Thirst games. Who will make it past the first half? And which girls will instead be forced to expose their bottom half?
Last edited by Executionus on Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
JohnJacobs

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 10 now up)

Post by JohnJacobs »

I’d like to send a gift and suggest a quest.

Can I send Virgin a 9 inch vibrating dildo?

And the quest is “Total Submission” get a girl to strip totally naked and call you “Mistress”...without touching her or her clothes.
JohnJacobs

Post by JohnJacobs »

JohnJacobs wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:05 pm I’d like to send a gift and suggest a quest.

Can I send Virgin a 9 inch vibrating dildo?

And the quest is “Total Submission” get a girl to strip totally naked and call you “Mistress”...without touching her or her clothes.
OH and if it’s cool I’d like the quest reward to be this outfit:

https://www.shutterstock.com/image-phot ... -317487587
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

JohnJacobs wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:05 pmAnd the quest is “Total Submission” get a girl to strip totally naked and call you “Mistress”...without touching her or her clothes.
I feel bad because scaring girls into stripping themselves and being submissive was going to be Psycho's whole thing, but she never had the chance. That said I'll add the quest (with a couple of tweaks) since I was actually thinking about adding a quest like that already.

I don't want to have a sexy outfit as a quest reward though, because then most of the girls would have no interest in the quest. Quest rewards need to be things that the girls are willing to take risks or be risque in order to achieve. Having said that...Goth is in need of new clothes and would appreciate the donation!