The Thirst Games -- (Part 44) Complete!

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- Part 14

Post by Executionus »

*Part 14

Holy Roller was walking away from the creek towards the vocational building containing the special classes, paddle in hand in case she needed it. Looking out the window from woodshop, the frightened little Virgin spotted Holy Roller's approach. Virgin's heart lit up as Holy Roller was a friend of hers from the FCLA after-school club. Even in a contest this messed up, she felt confident that she could trust her.

All windows in the school are opened slightly for drone access and potential access use, so Virgin quietly called out "Hey! Janie! I mean Holy Roller. Holy Roller!" Virgin waved her hand out the window as a signal.

Holy Roller noticed this, but didn't recognize who was calling her at first. She walked up close to the window ready to strike until she saw Virgin in there. "Oh, there you are, 'Virgin'. Wow, I still can't believe that you actually agreed to compete in this contest. You are the single shyest girl I have ever met."

Virgin harshly whispered "My mom made me sign up because she wants the money! I don't want to be here at all! Did you see those videos TikToker shared earlier? Oh my god!! AND THAT LAST ONE REDNECK SHARED? I can't...I can't even...NO! And one of the girls actually completed the quest about doing...you know, naughty things...next to the pool! Nobody would do that on purpose, somebody must have made her do that against her will in front of everybody! I have to get out of here somehow before it's too late."

Holy Roller warned her "I wouldn't. Remember what Benedict said would happen to any girl who went out of bounds or tried to escape?"

Virgin remembered, and shivered. She then said "I guess, but I don't know what we're going to do. Why did you join this anyway? Isn't all of this stuff against God?"

To that Holy Roller replied "Anything can be permissible if done with pure intentions and in God's name. Lady Godiva rode naked outside as part of a holy charge, and the only person God punished was the pervert 'Peeping Tom' who looked at her. The people watching this filth are sinning for sure, but I'm only here competing to win the money I would need to buy my own church and serve in His name. I will ask forgiveness for any tasks required of me towards this objective."

Virgin nodded and then asked "Do you want to climb in here with me? I blocked the door earlier so the only way in or out is climbing through the windows."

Holy Roller replied "Sure" and then climbed on in. It wasn't an easy process because of the height and size of the window, but Virgin helped her in.

Virgin smiled and said "Awesome! This is so lucky, this way we can hide out here until there's only one other girl left, and then both of us take her out."

Holy Roller nodded, and the her eyes noticed the dildo on the ground. "Uhh...mind explaining that?"

Virgin squealed "THAT'S NOT MINE! Some freak sent it to me to use, but he didn't get his wish. I don't want all of these pervy people to see me like this, money or no money. We can just split the prize money or something, we don't have to fight. That way neither of us has to...you know...lose. I would die if the whole school, and even the whole internet, all got to see pictures of my...of my...of ME! No no no, I can't let that happen" Virgin was visibly trembling out of pure terror just thinking about suffering a fate as bad as the ones she'd seen already.

Holy Roller patted her on the back and told her "It's ok. We'll figure something out." Despite what she said, however, Holy Roller knew full well that there was only one way that either of them was going to win this contest. Much like Abraham to Issac, she would ask her friend's forgiveness for sacrificing her after this was all said and done. Holy Roller did not intend to hesitate when the time was right.

From woodshop to band, the other main hider is Pixie still sitting in her little cabinet. She jumps a little bit when Cook and Band Geek enter the band room, hearing both girls talking. Pixie holds perfectly still and slows her breathing, hoping to avoid detection. Being found by one girl was bad enough, but two at once working as a team would be hopeless.

Band Geek tells Cook "Here, it won't take me long to grab some AV cables. I'll just grab the ones plugged into the speakers right now. These things should definitely be strong enough to tie someone up."

Cook responded "Good. That will make it much, much easier to decorate them with food for the quest. Also it'll probably make it easier to strip them too"

The two allies continued to chit chat after looting the cables, eventually leaving the band room to search for a girl to take out. Pixie was very relieved to have escaped detection, but it occurred to her that she doesn't really have a plan for what to do if she does get caught.

Far away from them, the still-naked Slut was running through the front of the schoolyard in an attempt to get far away from anyone who may have heard her little playtime in the hallway earlier. Slut's pussy was still tingling from the menthol, the chemical clearly not caring that she already came once. Despite the fact that she still had a sizable arousal level and overall sensitivity, Slut was attempting to get focused on winning this contest again. At the very least she wanted to be making the big bucks. Slut eventually got around to looking at her phone to see her tip totals and was astonished to see her account housing over $20k now! Slut was ecstatic considering that she just made more money in a day than her OnlyFans has made this entire year.

The 6'4" Basketballer paced around the fountain, disappointed that nobody else seemed brave enough to head there for the quest. The area was littered with bath supplies specifically for use here, such as bar soap, shampoo, sponges, and even a razor. Basketballer wanted very badly to use this stuff, but was getting bored and restless. When she was getting ready to leave, however, she watched as the doors opened on the other side of the courtyard. Blonde, with bodybuilder muscles and well-defined abs, Bully walked out to meet her in just her bra and jeans. Bully falsely believes that Basketballer is the target of an assassination quest thanks to Hacker's efforts. Basketballer stood straight out of respect, knowing that this was going to be a challenge. Both girls wanted to complete the quest for bathing the other if possible, but mostly they wanted to stomp their only true physical rival here and now. The winner of this battle would be by-far the strongest girl remaining and a clear favorite to win going into the second half.

***Bully vs Basketballer aka "The Kaiju Battle"***

Bully sprinted into grabbing range, with both girls locking into a clinch. Basketballer immediately started kneeing Bully in the ribs, and Bully started unleashing liver shot punch after liver shot punch. Neither girl was doing a great job of defending attacks, they were both trying to blitz the other down fast.

Basketballer dropped levels, getting both of her arms under Bully's hips and lifting up. Bully was off the ground now, trying to stabilize herself. Basketballer twisted and completely slam dunked Bully right into the fountain head first. As Bully, soaking wet, stood back up from from the slam she took a bar of soap to the face courtesy of Basketballer chucking it at her.

Bully wasn't playing anymore. She jumped out of the fountain and grabbed Basketballer by the waist. She lifted upwards and backwards, hitting Basketballer with a German suplex that flipped her giant ass into the water now. Bully posed with arms at her side like a badass as Basketballer returned to her feet.

Basketballer spoke the first words of the battle "Ok. Warmup over" followed by her pulling the two short chains, stolen from Punk earlier, out of her shorts pockets. Basketballer than started swinging these metal chains around like nunchukas. In response, Bully pulled out her flag rope and swung it like a lasso from hell. The two powerhouses started whipping each other like crazy with their weapons, both too stubburn to back away as the pain built up. Basketballer's metal chains were clearly causing far more damage than the rope, though.

Bully eventually couldn't take the pain anymore and lunged forward, grabbing Basketballer by the neck and tripping her to the ground with a chokeslam. This was a mistake, because it allowed Basketballer to wrap one of the chains around Bully's neck and start pulling.

Bully struggled to free herself from being choked out, and she figured the best defense is a good offense. She picked Basketballer up by the waist and lifted her high into the air. Bully turned Basketballer towards the concrete edge of the fountain and then powerbombed her right into it! Still held by the chain, Bully was pulled down by her neck during the powerbomb and landed on top of Basketballer. The impact was brutal, causing Basketballer to let go and roll to safety. Even Bully was sore from that one, but she managed to stumble to her feet.

Basketballer was crawling on the ground, struggling to catch her breath after that powerbomb, giving Bully the advantage. Bully ran over to her oppenent and jerked the jersey right off of her, rendering the giant topless. Basketballer tried to fight back but wasn't capable, as Bully pushed her on her back like a turtle and then violently ripped her shorts off next. Basketballer's very fluffy bush was now out in the open and she was out of clothes.

Bully pointed and laughed "Why the hell do you shave your HEAD but leave that thing looking like an afro? It's a snatch-fro!"

The naked Basketballer took a swing at Bully's face but missed. Bully then took her flag rope and proceeded to tie Basketballer's arms behind her back. Using the same rope, Basketballer's ankles were secured together as well. By this point the battle had concluded and Basketballer was helpless.

Bully picked Basketballer up on her shoulder, yelled "Bath time, sas-crotch!" and then dumped her unceremoniously into the fountain. Basketballer attempted to struggle and escape, but she could barely move at all with the ropes holding her. The very proud woman had to endure the utter humiliation of Bully giving her a soapy sponge bath in front of the entire world, which for her was even more mortifying than the fact that she was butt-ass naked. The suds were covering her whole chest and head, Bully made sure to wash everywhere, including Basketballer's tits and soaping up her legs. Bully even made absolutely certain to wash between Basketballer's legs very thoroughly while everyone watched. Bully was making sure to document the entire washing via her phone taking HD pictures of Basketballer's sud-covered body. None of these were elimination pictures, however.

Bully's phone went off to say "Quest complete". Bully corrected the robot "Nah, I ain't done yet. We still have to do something about that crotch poodle."

The next thing Basketballer knew, she watched Bully pick up the razor sitting next to the fountain. She tried to escape as hard as she could once again, but was trapped and helpless all the same.

Bully yelled out "Hey dipshit, you want me to cut your pussy open? No? Then hold still."

Basketballer shamefully stopped flailing and kept still while Bully roughly removed hair after hair using the razor. Parts of lip were now visible without their hairy hiding place. It wasn't gentle, but the razor burn was nothing compared to the burning shame of this humiliation. In about 30 seconds, Basketballer's pussy was as bald as her head. Bully wasted no time grabbing pictures of that fact, completely displaying the front of Basketballer's exposed pussy.

Satisfied with her victory, Bully untied Basketballer's ankles and then lifted her left leg up into the air with one hand. While Basketballer's lower body dangled helplessly, her freshly-shaven pussy sat there wide and exposed while Bully took the elimination picture to seal the deal.

Bully made absolutely certain to reclaim her rope, and Basketballer's chains, before the cleanup crew reached them. While Benedict's Boys came in to carry away Basketballer (the third person Bully has eliminated so far), Bully opened her quest reward box and smiled happily at the special Chasity Belt panties. This special underwear item is made from skintight leather and a built-in belt that locks in place with a bicycle chain style combination. Once tightened and locked up, it would be extremely difficult for anyone to remove those panties by force. Inside the box was a postcard which read "4731", clearly the code for unlocking the panties.

Bully looked at the chastity belt panties, while her other hand held the remote vibrator. Clearly these items used together on someone could cause unspeakable torture to any girl Bully chose. She really, truly, whole-heartedly wanted to lock the vibrator inside of a girl and watch her struggle helplessly to get it out. Unfortunately, Bully was also aware of how valuable the locked panties would be on defense, and Bully was all-in on that million dollars. She took off her pants and put the chastity belt on over her other panties. Bully then looked at her phone and saw the (hacked) quest completion for eliminating Basketballer. The text now read "Who would you like to track next?" followed by a reply option.

Meanwhile, walking down the main hallway of the school, Hacker was astonished by the fact that even Basketballer wasn't powerful enough to stop Bully. When she got the elimination alert for Basketballer she knew she had to "complete" the quest if she wanted to keep any control of Bully. The fact that Hacker could no longer watch or track the powerhouse was very nerve-racking. It didn't help her nerves when the phone lit up with the response to the question of who to track next: "Hacker"

Reading that caused the tiny nerd girl in glasses to see her life flashing before her eyes. She knew Bully didn't like her, but clearly Bully was planning something extra horrible for her specifically if she was the first one called out. Under no circumstances was Hacker going to give up her own location, but she had to send Bully somewhere. Hacker typed in "Woodshop classroom", partially because she just wanted Bully on the entire other side of the campus from herself. Hacker also figured that sending Bully after the Virgin and Holy Roller teamup eliminated a serious threat no matter who came out on top. One of the last things she saw on her cameras before everything went bad was those two joining forces and it was still fresh on her mind. Once finished with that, Hacker hurried off towards the next step in her master plan. She hoped that she wasn't too late.

Only 15 girls are left, with 15 girls eliminated. It is officially HALFTIME!! Benedict Wellington's halftime announcement is next. The contest will then continue on as the girls still in this contest fight and strip for that million dollar payday. Who do you think will win? And who do you most want to see lose explicitly?
Last edited by Executionus on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- Picture Album

Post by Executionus »

Ok, this took time and effort (and loads of Photoshop) but I have finally collected a full photo album of all 30 entrants. Several of the pictures are different from my last post on this subject since I wasn't all that happy with a few of the pics. Gangster, Slut, and Virgin in particular look MUCH better now. Matching up ethnicity, hair style, and outfit was such a pain that I ended up cheating a lot of people using Photoshop. I've also added this link to the first post for easy finding.

ALBUM OF ENTRANT PICTURES

I'm also going to start linking to the entrant's picture in the fight announcement alerts prior to all battles (Which I did for Part 14 already). I'll probably go back and edit the previous parts in order to give them all the same treatment. Also (and this may seem random) but considering my many years of php board experience I really should've thought of using the URL function for appearances much earlier btw. Only noobs post naked links and I knew this.

PS: Just a bit of trivia, but I tend to listen to battle music while typing up fight scenes (old, old writing habit) and I pick songs based on the feeling of the fight. For this battle, I used the Godzilla theme.
cober

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 14)

Post by cober »

Go Bully definitely one the stars hopefully she finds one teams of girls makes them 69 each other with prize to winner who makes other girl cum not being eliminated! A fate which might be worse considering bully girl plans 👍
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Would it not make sense for hacker to send band geek and cook team to the woodshed as well as bully, since last time a two on bully bully won. It makes sense for hacker to try and eliminate the bigger threat in bully.

Want to give bully a loot box for her defeat of basketballer in the bath.

Would like to add a quest: getting a girl whilst sucking on a dildo in her mouth to pleasure her opponent at the same time.

Would like to give redneck a loot box too for her demolition of tik tokker
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Sorry woodshop not woodshed damn spell checker on phone
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

Revengedpirate wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:21 pm Would it not make sense for hacker to send band geek and cook team to the woodshed as well as bully, since last time a two on bully bully won. It makes sense for hacker to try and eliminate the bigger threat in bully.
There's a few reasons why she's not doing that.
1) She's in a hurry to get to her next destination, because her plan has a time constraint.
2) Cook and Band Geek are too far away from woodshop. They are in the main school building walking towards the main entrance. Redneck is much closer, and Gangster would be the nearest after her.
3) Hacker can't think of any good way to trick those two into going. A fake quest would be ignored, as would an alliance promise, if they knew the target was Bully.
4) If somehow it all did work and the four of them took out Bully, they are the four most pure and wholesome entrants in the entire match. They would stay together as a four-girl team and obliterate everyone else. That team would be twice the danger Bully was.

Hacker is working on a plan though. The details will emerge in future parts.

PS: I'm not going to add that particular quest just because it would be almost impossible for anyone to realistically complete it at all. I'd like to keep quests more simple. I think instead I will add just "Make a girl give you or another girl oral" and see how that goes.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- Part 15 Halftime

Post by Executionus »

*Part 15 -- Halftime

Contestants Remaining:
Bully -- Fountain courtyard, heading towards woodshop. 3 Eliminations.
White, 6 foot tall, muscular and strong, short blonde hair. Wearing a white bra, blue jeans, black leather chastity belt panties, and normal blue panties underneath.
--Armed with flag rope, 2 chains, and a remote bullet vibrator

Gamer -- Sneaking around outside of the school in the sports area
Small skinny ginger with big poofy hair and a Triforce tattoo on her wrist. Wearing Smash Bros pajamas.
--Armed with a stungun and a small bottle of chloroform with cloth.

Hacker -- Running in hallway of main building away from entrance and office. 1 Elimination.
Black skinny girl with glasses and green hair in a bob cut. Wearing a Matrix t-shirt and black leggings.
--Armed with pepper spray

Slut -- Front of school, still naked and artificially aroused. 1 Elimination.
Asian with an hourglass figure, red lips, and long stylish hair. Has a Playboy bunny pelvic tattoo. Currently naked.
--Lost her weapon earlier. She has nothing at all but her phone on its thigh holster.

Goth -- Near music class in hallway of main building. 1 Elimination.
Pale white, somewhat tall, flat chested, medium length purple hair, eyebrow ring, and heavy makeup. Wearing black leather corset, lace bra and panties, miniskirt, spiked choker, and fishnet leggings.
--Armed with a power cord and a pair of scissors

Pixie -- Hiding in band room cabinet in main building
Very tiny white girl, 4'9", 80 lbs, blue pixie cut hair. Wearing spaghetti string top, shorts, strapless bra, panties.
--Not armed, but surrounded by useful items in band room if needed.

Redneck -- Sneaking in woods around vocational/autotech, using a snare trap. 1 Elimination.
White strawberry-blonde girl with medium-length hair and somewhat big muscles. Wearing a bra, camo pants, panties, and a bunch of oil and grease all over making her body camouflaged as well as slippery.
--Armed with a large branch as a club, and holding the remote for her snare trap.

Ninja -- On roof of main school building. 2 Eliminations.
Japanese, fit build, hair in a very tight bun to stay out of her way. Wearing a Kunoichi top with pants, bra, panties, and a headband with her family emblem on it.
--Not armed.

Gangster -- Near Ninja outside near the creek, secretly plotting her doom.
Hispanic, buzz cut, tough and edgey looking all over. Hot in a badass way. Wearing a tank top, jeans, panties, and a bandanna.
--Armed with baby powder and handcuffs.

Fighter vs JROTC in the tennis court cage.
Fighter -- Brazilian athlete, black hair in cornrows. Wearing spandex top and boyshorts, fight gloves, and some ankle tape.
JROTC -- White, brown crew cut, entire look says "soldier". Wearing her JROTC dress uniform, bra, and panties.
--Both unarmed.

Band Geek & Cook -- Near band room in hallways walking towards entrance. 1 Elimination for Cook.
Band Geek -- White small and weak girl, medium brown hair with frosted tips. Wearing a band uniform, bra, and panties.
--Armed with Oboe, lunch tray shield, AV cords.
Cook -- Mediterranean complexion with a tight black ponytail. Also small and weak. Wearing an apron, sports bra, and boyshorts.
--Armed with salt, tomato, whipped cream can, and a bottle of vegetable oil for oiling her skin as a combat advantage.

Virgin & Holy Roller -- Hiding in woodshop in vocational building.
Virgin -- White average-sized girl, brown bowl cut hairdo, glasses, and braces. Wearing a simple blouse, cotton pants, bra, and panties.
--Is technically the "owner" of the 9-inch dildo.
Holy Roller -- White-Hispanic average-sized girl with medium brown hair. Wearing a dress blouse, medium skirt, bra, panties, and a cross necklace.
--Armed with a paddle. Both girls also have useful items nearby in woodshop.

Shortly after Basketballer's elimination and Hacker sending Bully on her way, all of the phones in the contest got a link to watch a video from Benedict Wellington himself. Every girl besides Fighter and JROTC stopped what they were doing to play the video.

Benedict announced "Greetings ladies! Congratulations on making it past the first half. Several of the top seeded girls were unable to do so. Consider this quite an accomplishment! Also, there is a very legitimate chance that the 16th elimination will take place either as I am recording this or while you all are reading it, so the contest continues on unhindered.

You'll all be thrilled (or mortified) to know that our live viewer totals now exceed 10 million unique subscriptions and counting! The show you've put on, or more accurately the show of you taking things off, has been a runaway success and I thank you for that.

Of course, this thanks is not evenly split, not by a long shot. Some of you have been far more entertaining than others, where a handful have just simply been a disappointment all around with their lack of action. Half of you have not managed a single elimination yet, although I will give credit to the several ladies who at least gave it a great attempt or managed to 'assist' with someone else's victory.

While all strategies are theoretically viable, the fact is that if everyone did nothing then we'd have no show. The show is everything. Towards that end, I have opened up a live poll on the website where the fans may vote on which girl has been the most boring of all. Now, anyone who has secured an elimination is NOT exempt from this, but scoring an elimination is certainly worth some bonus points. You slackers without wins are absolutely in the crosshairs here however. The voters can change their mind as the contest goes on, but the results are final the instant we reach the top 10. And remember, odds are good that we will lose another any minute now, so the final 10 may come faster than you expect.

So what does the most boring girl in the Thirst Games win as her prize? Well, it turns out that little miss failure will become the target of this lovely lady's crusade"

The camera cuts to a fierce-looking black-haired white woman in chainmail, plate shoulderpads, leather shirt, leather pants, leather bracers, and holding a kite shield and a foam sword.

Benedict speaks over the armored woman "This skullcrusher of a beauty will go by the codename LARPer. She is my special secret contingency to keep the contest nice and interesting for the tens of millions of wonderful fans at home. LARPer will set off on her crusade the moment the 20th elimination takes place, and her phone will track her target. For the queen of boring, understand your future: She will strip you, abuse you, humiliate you, lock you in stocks (which will be erected by my boys), spank you, and keep the fun going for five glorious minutes without mercy. You see, LARPer cannot eliminate any contestant, so you don't get rescued from her until either your prison time is spent, or until one of your fellow entrants takes pity on you and takes your elimination picture while you're locked in stocks and unable to cover your pussy one iota. Once you're let out of stocks, you get to run the rest of the contest in your birthday suit, much to our enjoyment. If I were one of the boring girls who haven't done anything interesting yet, I would spend the next however-many minutes trying desperately to please the fans somehow while there was still time.

Although, just because I'm sporting, it is actually possible to eliminate LARPer with the proper picture same as anyone else. I'm just so confident that none of you have a chance against her with her armor, weapon, and years of practice beating chicks with foam weapons that I will give any one of you that actually pulls it off 10 grand cash! If one of you is crazy enough to attack her when you're not even the target, that's your choice. Just don't cry too loudly if you wind up locked in stocks next to the boring girl after your horrible, horrible mistake.

Also, and this is important, when we reach the final 5 every single one of you will have the other four's locations marked on your phones. The phone won't tell you who is who, but this will help keep up the pacing during the home stretch considering how large the playing area is after all. Should Gamer last that long, her phone will be upgraded to display names. You should all plan accordingly"

With that said, LET THE THIRST GAMES CONTINUE!!"

The girls with zero wins become very nervous from this news, especially Gamer, Pixie, Holy Roller, and Virgin who have spent the entire first half avoiding any hostile contact of any kind. While Fighter and JROTC have no eliminations yet, one of them will eliminate the other shortly and they've put on a stellar MMA match so far so they're not truly in the running. They also haven't watched the video yet. Band Geek and Gangster are made aware that their "assists" for Cook and Ninja's points respectively don't count for much, putting them in possible danger. A few cautious people, such as Ninja and Redneck, grow nervous about possibly losing the vote (although Redneck reassures herself that what she did to TikToker more than makes up for her camping all contest). What changes would they all make now? Only time will tell.

***Intermission***

I felt this was a good time to list strength for the 15 second-half girls before the contest returns.

Ranking by physical strength:
#1 -- Bully
#2 -- Redneck (Distant 2nd)
#3 -- JROTC
#4 -- Gangster
#5 -- Fighter
#6 -- Ninja
#7 -- Goth (Distant 7th)
#8 -- Slut
#9 -- Holy Roller
#10 -- Virgin
#11 -- Cook (Somewhat Distant 11th)
#12 -- Gamer
#13 -- Hacker
#14 -- Band Geek
#15 -- Pixie

2-6 are all fairly strong and athletic, although nothing compared to Bully's massive muscles. 7-15 are all relatively weak physically. It just so happens that several of the bigger, more athletic girls have already been eliminated while the smallest girls have been hiding or teaming up. As a result of this tactics difference, basically half of the women left are dorks yet only four of the athletes are left (Bully, Fighter, JROTC, Ninja). Redneck is not overly athletic but is stronger than most of the girls thanks to working with her hands all of the time. Gangster is in the same boat, only she got her exercise by throwing hands, not working with them.

Part 16 will finally (...finally) feature the epic conclusion to Fighter vs JROTC, who have been fighting for over half of the contest in both real time and written parts (since part 7).
Revengedpirate

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 15 Halftime)

Post by Revengedpirate »

For me on reading so far it’s been thoroughly entertaining my most entertaining player is joint with slut and hacker who’ve probably done a lot between them least so far just from the read jrotc and fighter since all both have done is stand in a cage.

Ranking in entertaining
Slut
Hacker
Bully
Red neck
Cook
Band geek
Goth
Gamer
Ninja
Gangster
Pixie
Virgin
Holy roller
Jrotc
Fighter

That’s just my opinion at the moment sure others probably have their own views
JohnJacobs

Re: The Thirst Games -- (Part 15 Halftime)

Post by JohnJacobs »

Hm, if only there was a way that Virgin and Holy Roller could be a lot less boring, very quickly. But what could a pair of good girls hiding alone together do to get the interest of millions of horny people??

I don’t want to make a quest or anything but I’ll certainly be vocal in the livestream chat with suggesting some Yuri stuff.

Amazing story! I’m really enjoying it.
Executionus

The Thirst Games -- (Part 15)

Post by Executionus »

If I'm ranking my own characters by my own enjoyment of them (both in reading and in the fun of writing for them), it'd go as follows:

My Favorites
Hacker (By far)
Bully
Slut
Scientist (RIP, gone but not forgotten. I loved her fights so much)
Redneck
TikToker (RIP, both winning and losing she was great)
Emo (RIP, one of my favorite eliminations so far)
Virgin & Holy Roller
Cook & Band Geek
Skater (RIP, so many memories)
Ninja
Gangster
Fighter vs JROTC -- I'm a huge MMA fan so this interests me more than it probably should.
Gamer
Goth
Pixie (And everyone else that's gone tied for dead last)

Notes: Virgin and Holy Roller are as high as they are for me largely because I've already written future scenes with them that haven't dropped yet and their dynamic is a blast for me to write. Holy Roller also gets bonus points simply because the divine intervention gimmick is astonishingly amusing to me, especially how it saved her from Ninja. Hacker is my favorite of the girls simply because I have a lifelong love of trickster mastermind characters in all of fiction. I was heartbroken when I realized that Hacker vs Scientist was inevitable so early in the contest because I knew one of my favorites was a goner. While it wasn't the sexiest battle by any stretch, that fight is still my favorite just because of the balls-out nuttery involved.

Goth being so low on my interest list saddens me, because my love of goth chicks and goth dance clubs is legendary. I hope to fix that soon. I'm wanting to make most of the girls at the bottom much more interesting and/or humiliate the hell out of them as the rest of the contest moves on. Half of why I tossed in LARPer was specifically to give me the tool needed to make the overly shy and cautious girls desperate and then force them to act. The other half being that whoever gets caught by her is going to regret being born.