CROSSOVER ZOO

Stories about girls getting pantsed, stripped and humiliated by anyone or anything.
Revengedpirate

CROSSOVER ZOO

Post by Revengedpirate »

Warning this post contains scenes with rape and animal sex.

You will need to read

Hospital dilemma part 2
Theme park part 2
Revenge short part 2
Lift to the peak part 2
Michelle’s birthday part 2
The characters I will be using from these stories

Michelle and emily
Claire and James
Zooey
Cheryl
Vicky.

It was an ordinary day, at Westfield zoo. The weather was terrible. It was cloudy, dark and rainy. It was mid January and the temperature had dropped to 5 degrees Celsius. The rain came down in freezing sheets. The sky was occasionally lit up with lighting. The dark clouds rolled across the dark sky.

The cages were mainly indoors, though some where outside. The cages contained all sorts of creatures. There were the usual lions and tigers bears, and penguins. The zoo had become unpopular, and as such was struggling to make ends meet.

“We need new attractions.” Said Billy the over zealous owner.

“Like what? We have more different species of animals than any other zoo in the world.” Said Rachel, his secretary.

“We could try breeding a gorilla with a crocodile? We could call it crocorilla.” Said Bob the creative engineer.

“How on earth are you going to mate a crocodile and gorilla, Bob? We’d end up with either a dead croc or gorilla.” Said Judy the zoologist.

“It’ll be entertaining to watch and might draw a crowd.” Said Bob chuckling at his own joke.

“No. What I want is something no one expects, something that everyone will go wow, you’ve actually done that.” Said billy.

“I’ve got an idea but it’ll be risky. It’s not exactly legal. But Billy you still have some influence with the board perhaps you could persuade them to get the government to turn a blind eye.” Said Rachel.

“Hmm what are you getting at Rachel?” Asked Billy.

“Well humans of course. Obviously we strip them down and only have a couple of males. But I think we could do it, watch humans back to basics. We could put them next to the other monkeys.” Said Rachel.

“Great idea, people could watch how they mate and everything.” Said Bob enthusiasticly.

“Yes it could work and I’d love to study humans. Where would we get volunteers?” Asked Judy.

“Judy, you and Rachel go fetch me volunteers I don’t care where you get them. I want at least eight. Six girls and two boys. I want to split them into two cages and I want to see them fight for the males. Both of you go now and start recruiting. I’ll talk to the board immediately.” Said Billy.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Minimax

Re: CROSSOVER ZOO

Post by Minimax »

Looking forward to see where this goes
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

A week passed, the weather was still wet and miserable at the zoo. Billy and the others were examining the specimens the two girls had collected.

“Here are the girls we have.” Said Rachel.

“I only see five girls. I wanted a minimum of six.” Said Billy.

“We do have six, this last one unfortunately had cancer, she had a mastectomy.” Said Judy.

“Oh ok, so you can rebuild her breasts?” Said Billy.

“Unfortunately even attempting it could kill her. The cancer was pretty destructive and it would be extremely dangerous to even attempt it.” Said Bob.

“So why have you bought her here? I can’t sell people a girl who’s not a girl.” Said Billy.

“We brought her here for Bob. He can do his experiments on her.” Said Judy.

“Yes Bob can. But it still means we need at least another female.” Said Billy.

“Me and Judy will go out this afternoon.” Said Rachel.

“Ok. So let’s look at the other specimens you have.” Said Billy.

“Ok first there’s Claire. When we grabbed her she had blonde hair, turns out she’s actually brunette. Her carpet didn’t match the stairs. So firstly we shaved her head bald. We then gave her a regenerative potion which easily restored her hair to its natural state. She’s quite a pretty girl. Claire is 5 feet 6 inches tall, she has D cup Breasts and is quite athletic. She has freckles and a small non obtrusive nose.” Said Judy.

“Yes she looks great. She’ll do nicely.” Said Billy.

“Next we have, Cheryl, she has brown hair freckles, quite attractive. She’s 5 feet 4 inches tall. Cheryl is very skinny and only has an A cup bra.” Said Judy.

“Hmmm, can we enlarge her breasts? Perhaps to a B or C cup?” Said Billy.

“We can, but we were trying to keep the girls as natural as possible. I can enhance the girls in other ways too. It would all be reversible.” Said Bob.

“Hmm perhaps keep her chest the same for now, we can improve later.” Said Billy.

“Ok next we have, Emily. She has fiery red hair, freckles, small nose blue eyes, 5 feet 6 inches tall, extremely pretty, and C cup breasts.” Said Judy.

“She looks strong and fit, yes I like her. I’ve started to notice how all these girls are white or pale skinned, is there no mix race?” Said Billy.

“Unfortunately not, but it doesn’t mean we can’t get a few mixed race. It’s still early days.” Said Judy.

“Yes make sure you do.” Said Billy.

“Next is Michelle. Michelle is the shortest girl at 5 feet 2 inches tall, she has brown hair extremely skinny, she had freckles too a pale complexion. Her breasts are A cup, but she is fairly pretty.” Said Judy.

“Nice, she looks fairly good considering how small she is. Who is the last girl?” Said Billy.

“This is Zooey, from her accent we’re expecting she’s American, she’s got a nice natural olive tan, she has tattoos running the length up both her legs, she also has other smaller tattoos, she’s fairly attractive but she’s got strangely big feet and hands. Her breasts are C cup and she is quite athletic and is 5 feet 6 inches tall. She has dark brown hair and extremely pretty.” Said Judy.

“Good. The five girls are a good start. Bob can experiment on the sixth to his hearts content. Now what about the guys?” Asked Billy.

“Well so far we’ve only procured one guy. His name is James. He’s 5 feet 5 inches tall, stocky build. He has brown hair, and is fairly good looking. There’s a slight problem, he’s only got three inches when hard. He’d really have to go some to impress the ladies.” Said Judy.

“Hmm, ok. Judy, Dress them, and split the six between the two enclosures. Rachel show me the enclosures we have for them.” Said Billy.

“Right this way Billy.” Said Rachel.

She led Billy through the door, down the corridor to the left, then through a locked security passed door, and finally into a massive chamber.

“This is our first enclosure. We’ve gone for a jungle setting. The walls are solid brick with Plastic windows. The plastic windows are of a special design. Firstly you can make them transparent. So people can see in and the inhabitants can see out. With this switch you can change that so the inhabitants can see out but no one can see in. Also you’ve got an option where the people can see in and the inhabitants can’t see out. It’s all pretty sophisticated.” Said Rachel.

“Yes these enclosures are perfect, just enlarge the areas, I want them 20 feet by 20 feet. That way the inhabitants won’t realise they are in a cage. Lastly Rachel, the inhabitants are great, but I want at least another male and at least three more females. Make sure the new females are of mixed ethnicity, I don’t want to make them feel prejudiced against.” Said Billy.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

Warning This next chapter contains scenes of human on animal sex and rape

Vicky was stiff, it felt like her muscles hadn’t been used in a month. Her eyes were closed, so all she could do is feel the hard floor on her skin. She felt like it was grass, it felt rough and hard on her soft skin. She tried moving her legs and arms, although she wasn’t bound she wasn’t finding it easy to move.

Vicky slowly tried to open her eyes, but her eyes were as stiff as her muscles. She slowly reached above her head. Pushing almost forcing her arms up into the air.

The ground was very soft and grassy on her touch. She raised her arms further up and slowly started feeling more aware of her surroundings. Her mouth was shut tight, but was it her mouth? Her mouth didn’t feel like that before. It felt larger somehow. She tried to open her mouth but it was clamped shut. It felt like a metallic cup had been placed over it.

She tried again to open her mouth but the metal cup prevented her. Vicky shook her head and tried again. No whatever the metal cup was, it was preventing her from opening her mouth.

She gave up and slowly opened her eyes. The room was very bright so she had to blink several times before she could clearly see. She looked at her mouth, and would’ve gasped if it weren’t for the metal cup holding it shut.

Her mouth and nose had been surgically altered, they now protruded outwards, it was almost like a monkey. Her mouth and nose were almost on top of each other. She blinked several times but it didn’t change her new facial appearance.

Vicky then realised her hair had become overgrown and now covered almost all of her naked body. The only parts of her anatomy without hair was her vagina arse and breasts. It was then she realised she was completely naked. Her flat chest was perky, well as much as they could be.

All of a sudden something moved across her vision, it looked like a snake. Vicky jumped up in surprise and fear. It suddenly dawned on her that it was just her own tail.

“Mmmph!!!” Screamed Vicky.

She ran to a small lake nearby, she looked at her reflection. Staring back at her was a small black haired monkey. Not only that but the monkey was wearing a muzzle. Vicky went to remove it with her hands, suddenly realising her hands were now more monkey like too. Vicky pulled the muzzle off and threw it in the lake.

“Oh my god, what have they done to me?” Vicky asked.

It was then she smelt a musty strange smell. She smelled her hairy arm and realised the smell was her. Vicky looked around the habitat she was in and it appeared to be empty. Because of the nature of the walls she just thought she was in an endless forest.

Vicky looked around for escape but couldn’t find any exits. Suddenly a voice boomed out.

“It’s ok, you’re perfectly safe, you’re in the monkey habitat, the smell on you is urine from a female bonobo. Now we put this on you to attract the opposite sex. You should be quite popular with the male bonobos. We are attempting to create a new species. Right I’m just going to change the window settings so you can see out as well as letting people see in. Oh look here come the males now have fun. I’m sure you will.” Said Bobs unembodied voice.

Vicky suddenly saw hundreds of people staring at her naked body through lots of windows. They were surrounding her. The cage she was in must’ve been 40-60 feet squared. Suddenly out of the corner of her eye she saw them. Six fully grown male bonobos heading straight towards her.

“Arghhhh!!!!” Screamed Vicky as she started to run.

Vicky tried dodging around trees and running as fast as she could, unfortunately the bonobos were extremely fast, and were on her with seconds.

Two of them grabbed her and held her still. The six males stood and stared at each other. Then all six started to fight. Vicky now realising for the first time she was stood next to a window. People were all staring at her naked body. Vicky covered as best she could with her hands.

Shortly after the fight began it finished. The winner was strutting towards her as if to claim his prize. Vicky suddenly realised the prize was her. She looked around for somewhere to run. The bonobo moved closer to her. Vicky spun in the spot facing the window. The bonobo took this as his cue.

Vicky facing the crowd suddenly had a bonobo holding her tight as she felt the males stiff cock insert her vagina.

“NOOOOOOOOO!!!!” Screamed Vicky, as in front of an entire audience the bonobo had its wicked way with her.

It wasn’t long before Vicky was cumming in front of everyone who was watching and cheering the bonobo on.
Last edited by Revengedpirate on Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lorax

Post by Lorax »

Thanks for the warning system.

It works.

I read bestiality would be in the story and didn't continue.
Boosh555

Post by Boosh555 »

Beastiallity? Is that really where we are at now?
Thanks for the warning at least
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

The story is called crossover zoo. Right there in title lol. It’s not strong beastiality. Just a little. The next chapter will be back to pure enf. Obviously introducing an animal was too far. It does work in humiliating the girl but I’ve taken your comments on board, with the story it’s easy for a direction change 😊
Executionus

Post by Executionus »

I'll give you this: This might be the weirdest story in the history of these boards, and that's coming from the guy who once wrote about a haunted penis.

My main issue thusfar is that it's not even an ENF story really, it's just forced body alteration and rape (PS: Technically rape requires a warning generally). The concept of a zoo for humans can work well overall but efforts to dehumanize the subjects too much in either appearance or through abuse will drive away most readers.
Revengedpirate

Post by Revengedpirate »

I've decided to dump this story. I can write better then this, and I've run out of ideas for this story to move forward from its gaping hole. I know this story didn't go well but anyone who wants to try and dig it out is more then welcome.